Nolan's Dunkirk

They released the first trailer of the film today.
youtube.com/watch?v=F-eMt3SrfFU

Thoughts?

I like Nolan and think he's one of the best filmmakers alive, far superior than these hack jews that spew out repetitive drivel. Nolan brought us the Batman Trilogy and Bane, which were huge blockbusters drenched in fascist themes and characters. See here for more: counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/

Thus, I'm cautiously optimistic about his new film. I wish it were a WW2 film from the German side. Any such film would be truly groundbreaking, but alas, nobody will finance such a film so I'm hoping for the best here. The Cinematography looks magnificent. Could also spark further inquiries into the Dunkirk evacuation as to why Germany did not seek to massacre them and actually showed mercy. Or it could just be Britbong shilling who stabbed the white race in the back in WW2

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/
counter-currents.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Year isn't even over and they manage to announce another movie. The propaganda mill keeps on turning.

Expect betrayal from your precious Hollywood director.

Duncuck?

Right now I'm not sure but I'm thinking about seeing it in the cinema and bringing friends (I know the manager so no charge for them).

I actually talked to a veteran who evacuated and he told me how he saw an infantry transport bombed in front of him right before he boarded a fishing vessel filed with the Expeditionary force to evacuate troops.

As he was boarding Messerschmitts were strafing the beach but AA fire from destroyers meant they couldn't fly so good in formation and basically kept him alive long enough to be part of the next step in the plan to evacuate the beach leaving no survivors.

Anyway I think Nolan will do a great job recreating his tale.

It's Nolan, this opens up the possibility of issuing the 'Nazi not outright ending the war there'.
Then we go 'They were waiting for Britain to surrender' and 'It was Britain's politicians who declared war on Germany officially' and 'Britain's politicians refused to surrender' and 'Britain's politicians didn't give a shit about their soldiers' lives' and so on.

I'm intrigued, we know Nolan's a great film maker, and the trailer doesn't seem to show any direct notions of "DE EBIL NATSEES".

If you want a good WWII film from the Axis and Soviet perspectives, watch 1944 as it is about Estonian soldiers fighting for both sides, it is your best bet for a Band of Brothera from the Axis perspective, with an undertone of the Nazi occupation of Estonia being good while the Soviet occupation was shit.

la fag here, tangentially related to the production

i will only share two stories:

apparently for some of the filming, most of which was in france, which i had no part of, Nolan bought actual antique planes from the world war two period. spitfires and messerschmitts, and strapped some cameras on them, and actually deliberately crashed them.

practical effects footage over special effects footage. he is literallly crashing these planes with no survivors.

another story was told me by the scottish craft services lad. apparently it took six months to build the japanese temple for inception. and it was built in a water set so they could deliberately flood it.

so one day the film crew and cast fly in and do one day of rehearsals, blocking out the movements for the escape scene and the flooding waters as the dream begans to fade.

the following day they do one take and film it all in real time.

then they fly away to another location. the people who work for him are loyal and worship him. lots of brits and aussies and commonwealth anglo types. way more than a usual la production.

any basic understanding of nolan should rest on the fact he quite clearly appreciates all eras of western civilization, and perhaps also postwar british painting.

You don't get to bring friends

You don't get to bring friends.

yes, he is red pilled as fuck, but like most directors, has to keep it hidden least the Jews find out

T-thanks Nolan

It looks fucking awesome, tbh.

Looks like Hardy is one of the german pilots too, you'd not "eeeebil natseeees" someone that expensive. Probably a huministic look at both sides

this is also the case with kubrick. and even then it is the spiritual intellectual forces behind the jews that he is trying to purify his viewers of.

apparently also during one of the scenes where the soldiers were swimming in the channel, the crew forgot one background player and left him to tread water in the english channel for two hours. the crew laughed at this story. as did i.

the bit of filming i witnessed were some interiors of a battleship that is home to rescued soldiers and was about to be torpedoed. then there were practical fx and water flooding in.

nolan and his crew swam around in wetsuits with old fashioned film cameras underwater filming the chambers flooding and drowning the soldiers.

they were also building externals for battleships, which meant that they were doing reshoots on sound stage or down in san pedro. they also used lots of royal navy and french warships and museum ships but apparently that footage did not please the master. or his masters….

but in all seriousness it was like watching michelangelo at work, with a floodgate of money at his disposal

Can't wait.

That bit about leaving some poor extra to tread water is scary though.

>See here for more: counter-currents.com/2012/12/the-dark-right-rises-christopher-nolan-as-fascist-filmmaker/
I read this a few months ago. Bretty gud article.

YES THIS MAKES ME MAD

welp, nolan has to use what he gets. instead of the rare original Bf 109 he uses an HA-1112, a post war spanish made version of the messerschmitt.

no idea about the rest. i doubt that there are any original flying Stukas left, that he would be allowed to crash.

He didn't hide it well enough. He got too bold and then they killed him for Eyes Wide Shut.

BRAVO NOLAN

Calm down, user. Now is not the time for anger.

Does that come later?

Harry Styles from One Direction is in the movie. Why would Nolan pick him?

To get women to buy tickets?

Because he paid his dues getting butt raped by pedophile kike producers.

Never change, Holla Forums

Please tell me he plays a German pilot

If he took it off… would he die?

It would be extremely painful

You're a big allied Army

Plays a ww2 guy

Full circle.

For the jews

It's from the British perspective, and it's a war film, so obviously the Germans will be the bad guys. But it looks like a legitimately good war film to me, and Nolan is just the right man for the general atmosphere of the setting.

Are you by any chance a lett?

I've been seeing a lot of WWI themed pop culture lately and I'm starting to wonder why.
Maybe because it's the 100 year anniversary but I think there's another reason.

Oh, I'm keeping it in mind all right. These rats will pray for Hitler, because he'll look like a savior compared to what's coming to them.

Maybe it's to show normies what (((white))) nationalism leads to.

:^)

They're portraying it as a holy "anti-imperialist" crusade against the old European order - the order that people are starting to think wasn't so bad now that we've seen what the new one is doing.

Memento is the best Nolan movie, all the others are average at best.

>counter-currents.com

that retarded article again

Oh man, another War movie that doesn't show anything from the German side. I wonder what EVIL things those Germans will be up to!

This is what I was thinking, could open up an avenue for us

Thanks, will watch