archive.fo/nE1pK
twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/809137740432506883

HELICOPTER RIDE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BoXWH
archive.fo/dA7Ov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should we use ovens this time?
Maybe we could freeze them in liquid nitrogen and shatter them with bats.

Disgusting.

First of all she's mad because her dad fucked her and he wasn't even a billionaire. Second, who?

Sounds like projection because she never had a father and longed to fuck him in a weird, twisted Oedipus complex sort of way.

pic related

I keep imagining Trump, like Santa Claus, has this big, leather-bound ledger that says "Naughty or Nice?" on the cover. And, on days when things are slow and he's bored, he cracks open the book at random and "poof!" someone's apartment building gets bought and they get evicted.

PERSONALLY, I THINK ITS A GOOD THING.

YOu think his daughter aint gonna fuck the presidente of the unitede states of Mexico?

melania is not that great

ivanka is a babe.

Would you rather have TRUMP have to go to ZOMET piezzza and ping ding a ling, to satisfy his URGES?

or just fuck his daughrer ?

You think I don't know what you're doing? Not only are you sliding, but you are sliding while trying to turn Holla Forums into Trump's fan-club.

Kill yourself kike. We don't get triggered here, we belittle and meme kikes to death from a position of strength, not autism.

You don't deserve those dubs.

what about

Proof dubs are bullshit.

Fuck me, that cuck on the right is real? I always thought that people just made up a stereotypical sketch of a cuck, what's the source, please?

lurk
moar

I bet this jew either wants to fuck Trump, or her own father

Shit, bitch, the meme magic ain't real enough for full blown telepathy yet.
Either post a link or get off your high horse about having seen a video that a stranger hasn't yet.

can't argue with those dubs

Thank you. Ironically enough, that webm sums up my reaction to

I hate this bolshevik Jew bitch

what a disgusting spawn of satan.

He's right, you should fucking know this user. Not knowing about something so basic is not a place for you to get arrogant.

Anyone know what the account numbers for Atlantic subscriptions look like?

I want to call and tell them I'm canceling ny sub specifically because of this cunt.

That's some spicy drunkposting

>tfw can't cuddle up after rough sex and some burritos, cover her with a blanket and gently gas her

They call it the Dutch oven for a reason, user.

Honestly, I would do her. This is a first.

Don't got down that rabbit hole user. I wish I hadn't
Isn't it normal to want to take the women of an enemy tribe as your concubines?
gas still applies relax

these are the same people who flipped out at the jokes about michelle obama being a tranny

Don't.

Are you kidding me?

the best way to beat the jews is to fuck their women, imo

Hi there, Moshe.

archive.is/BoXWH

She just got fired from Politico. Kek

Nice.
pissing_in_an_ocean_of_piss.png

How exactly do you think blue-eyed kikes became a thing? Fuck a kikess, make a kike. They have matrilineal ancestry.

Oy vey ids annuda shoah!

nothing is as bad as this classic

You stupid idiot, that's how you make more jews. Do you want your children to be jews? If so, fuck jewish women. Idiot.

Of course, she will be sterilized so no more Jews.

Even wanting to fuck jews is a rope-worthy offense.

Don't forget ((Rosiie O' Donell)) insinuating Trump's son has autism just because he doesn't speak much or show much emotion when he has to go take pictures with the press

I'd argue homosexuality is a greater offense. Being attracted to attractive women is normal, and par of the course. Actually marrying enemy women and making babies with them is degenerate and punishable by death. Fucking/raping them is a gray area I guess.

if we take away all their women, they won't be able to reproduce anymore

traitorous white women

To be fair, she probably would know. Kikes are experts when it comes to nepotism, and inbreeding, for that matter.

Let's play "Newfag or shill"

What's the point of fighting if you don't get a few juicy prizes at the end of the battle? To make things better, taking the enemy's women provides the opportunity of a bit of a struggle snuggle, which is the best kind of sex, and slave women are hot as fuck.

I've fucked Jewesses and spics; I just don't breed with them.

Irrelevant. We have no rope shortages.

Dumb cunt got destroyed already

Dibs on Alison Brie. I think I may have derailed the thread with muh dick, though. So polite sage for off-topic.

to be fair, she smells like fried chicken

she's just projecting, like jews always do

then why fuck them?

we must occupy their wombs as well as their lands

They have enough European DNA. Let them get preggers with Jamal.

Sweet irony

Obviously Ivanka has never fucked her father, as she doesn't fuck White men, only kikes.

let the men fuck Laquisha, we will fuck their women

Why do you want to improve the kike gene pool?

Shlomo, you are not fooling anyone here.

This thread is shit now. I made it shit. Sorry, anons.

Do it, regardless of the sales numbers negative feedback always helps fuck kikes/corporations in the wallet at least a little. Marketing departments also extrapolate and assume that for every letter of complaint there were 100 people with similar concerns who didn't bother to voice them, for every email, 10 people, etc. The media is shilling against #dumpstarwars for this very reason, the last abortion of a Star Wars film underperformed and they are in big trouble if a boycott/spoil the ending campaign gains traction.

If the children don't think of themselves as jews, then they aren't jews

Jewry is a genetic thing. The tendency to want to jew. It's a problem with the hardware. You can post le ebin muh dick pics on 4cuck.

Its only miscegenation if you put a baby in them. I wouldn't marry a kike but fuck and/or kill is definitely an option.

And I bet she'd say it right in my face without any self awareness too.

Leftist anti-Christmas Christmas film when?

Now the the cunt has deleted the tweet.

By her logic Chelsea was getting porked by Bill then.

Nigger, Judaism is matrilineal, they have gotten cucked to hell and back by various populations during diaspora but because kikery is a resilient meme/geneplex that is a composite of matrilineal genes, religion, and culture it only aids in their adaptive success and fitness. Best way to beat the kikes is meme war, physical removal, and I guess non reproductive fugging before gas is cool too.

i honestly wonder…

so you have at least 46 pictures of israeli women that you jack off to? C'mon man that's a whole new level of muh dick. Also, they have demon possessed mtDNA, you can't fuck that away

Nepotism laws?

While I'm not surprised do they count in privately owned businesses?
As I recall none of Trumps companies are publicly traded.

oh u

Damn son.

it's genetic from centuries of inbreeding

we just have to breed it out of them

AHAHAHAHA That's a new on, actually taking responsibility for a kikes behaviour in your ranks

Looks like the le hot joos poster has migrated over from 4cuck

Never change

it's a shilling tactic retard this stuff gets posted all the time on 4pol

Didn't this start as a psyop among US troops? The kikes had IDF women pose in half-naked photoshoots to remind ZOGbots that dying for Isreal is the right thing to do, iirc.

Why would Trump fuck a Jewess?

Gas yourself arrogant newfag.

My bet is on nigger muh diking.

Kill yourself Israelite scum. Genes exists and no Jew gene needs to remain in the gene pool.

you have to go back

Not really. Click my ID to see what self aware muh dicking looks like. I would totally do things to OP's kikess, but I know that kike women make kike babies. This is common knowledge among even many normalfags.

Is that a hermetic reference, or am I reading too much into a boilerplate press release?

Because why not fuck a women you have the ability to fuck? Minus any hideous deformities or the threat of passing on your genes to a kike, I don't see a reason not to.

Filtered.

Almost right. Kikes had models dress up as half-naked IDF soldiers, to convince western boys to idolize the IDF.

Welcome in her home or her bed?

There was a petition on change.org to have her walk through a refugee camp without guards to prove how welcome refugees are, and iirc it did reach the required amount of signatures.

She never went, of course.

Yes, I think this is the cap my memory was referencing. In all fairness to the kikes, if you have women in your military, might as well make use of them

supposedly the cunt got fired for the tweet

I feel empty everytime I fuck a pregant woman, or a woman on birth control

like, it's all pointless

i like the way this user thinks – gotta remember creativity and style

Yes, supposedly so:

Just remind her that she is an inbred retard who belongs to corrupt genosidal cultis race of satanic degenerate pedophiles

I dunno, I just think about how awesome it feels to have a warm wet hole tightly gripping muh dick.

Call me a wigger, but I believe that sex is one of the finest pleasures in life, and should therefore be enjoyed as often as possible.

I like these consecutive dubs of truth
and Kek does too

We're reaching levels of "muh dick" in this thread previously thought impossible.

Sieg heil?

DAMN IT

==SIEG HEIL=

It makes more Jews you fucking retard. They're known as Genestealers for a reason.

skinny fat.

Jews kvetching about nepotism? I'm investing in furnace suppliers.

reminds me of this

This poster has never had his daughter snuggle with him innocently
git gud

The female Oedipus complex is called an Electra complex

OY VEY

I can't believe there are people who buy that as an actual "Nazi" doing that. I mean, they can't even get their own shit right, and all that other stupid ass writing that I can don't even understand. Seriously, what the fuck leftists, get your shit together at least.

I keep seeing that narrative that Nazis are so stupid that they can't even draw a swastika right.

It doesn't even register with these people that it might be a hoax.

This

It's so fucking stupid but that's their bias

That's the response I always get when I point it out. It takes every ounce of my self-control to not prove them wrong and draw it myself.

"Do you know how to draw a proper Swastika?"

Only jews get it wrong, almost every singe time too.

who got

?

HALE HORTLER

Notice how all of those, in addition to being drawing ridiculously malformed, is backwards. I speculate that perhaps this is how jews signal to each other that it's a false-flag. One of their 'shibboleth'.

Fried dog, but close enough

I thought that for a long time, but I've begun to wonder if they really can't draw it.

They know what it looks like, but they physically can't make themselves draw it. Powerful psychological block.

It offends them even as they draw it so they draw it different so it doesn't offend them.

(check'd)

I just don't see how they could fuck it up EVERY SINGLE TIME otherwise.

Literally everything has a history of bloodshed. There is no civilization that isn't built on a foundation of corpses. Also,
Way to make your opposition look awesome yet again, you stupid kikes.

Ugly kike jealous because she will never be white.

She moved to the USA when she was 7. The most she learned in Russia was how to read and do basic arithmetic.

I guess she wants be a Kike Komissar because clearly she understands the implications of that ideology.

Raping them is undeniably good. To be fair, that girl is pretty goyisch. Probably only 1/4 kike at most.

OP here. Looks like she got fired.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

archive.fo/dA7Ov

this is a click baiting loser, ignore her.

she works for multiple publications. she can't be fired. you'll see her shit under different names

(checked)
kek, if these are the most influential jews, we've got nothing to fear.

You must go to bed early. Politico fired her within hours of her Tweet.

All these liberal women with father issues seethe at the sight of a father and daughter with a healthy relationship. It seems unnatural to them.

Don't take this to mean they care about journalistic integrity or even common decency. They're just afraid to piss off Trump, since he is already dangerous - far more so with him being the president

The double box ones look less like a fucked up swastika and more like a permutation of the Odal rune.
The curvy end ones are bizarre, though, too much extra effort.

As John said, it doesn't get any better than this

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A SWASTIKA?!
EVEN IF YOU'RE FALSE FLAGGING???

It's true, as long as these people maintain their industry connections, they cannot be defeated. Worst case, she goes to work as a writer on some Tina Fey comedy.

holy shit