/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx

I wish the show writers would sneak in some Baneposting into his dialogue.

Like when he first set his eyes on Brienne, he'd say 'You're a big gal'

/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe
/got/ season 7 thread #22
archive.is/qVCQR
/got/ season 7 #Live
archive.is/QOTXJ
/got/ season 7 thread #24
archive.is/xHTly
/got/ season 7 thread #25
archive.is/BgrDy
/got/ season 7 thread #26
archive.is/x9HpN

I would have had him dress like CIA.

The Night King hit the thumbstick in V.A.T.S. before he clicked fire.

DarkSydeDany: What! I was blocking that! Un-fucking-believable!

you had one job, user…

I like how 1/2 this episode is banter.

Dayne?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

you mean you didn't enjoy the snowy aaron sorkin walk-and-talk where Our Heroes quip and snark their way to a battle against all odds? perhaps you enjoyed the danny / tyrion sit-and-talk where the two quip and snark their way to an uneasy truce (but at least we got a refreshingly-meta jon-snu-is-short reference. did she wink at the camera?

Y U NO link this thread into the previous one?

I'm sure Beric and Tormund will have important roles to play in future episodes, just like Thoros did.

1.Final battle is at winterfell. NIGHT KING vs NORTH [Jon-Sansa-Dany….]
2.Dany V night king, Dragon v Dragon mid -air fight scene, ends in draw
3.Bran connects to tree. Bran dies, he becomes a tree. He can still communicate to starks.
4.Bran tells Stark kids JON must kill Night king - can be only him.
5.Jon needs a magic sword to kill night king - but 1st he must sacrifice someone he loves
6.Arya, Sansa & Dany all volunteer to die. Jon thinks. Jon kills Dany in weirwood.
7.Jon gathers all North. Jon declares Sansa QUEEN IN THE NORTH. Jon leaves to fight.
8. Massive battle occurs. Many secondary characters die.
9.JON V NIGHT KING. Epic fight. Night King dominates, Jon is wounded. SUDDENLY BRAN Distracts him. JON kills Night king.
10.Bran wargs 2 dragons left , Sansa & Tyrion ride out the dragons and kill the ice dragon
11.Sansa brings Jon back to Winterfell. Mel dies to save Jon on Sansa request. Jon wakes up. But he is blind from injury.
12. Jon is sad, leaves winterfell to go to wall. Tearful goodbye to Jon from Sansa.
13. Euron rapes Yara every night. Yara is pregnant, Euron cuts her stomach and pulls out baby. Yara dies. Theon kills Euron
14.Arya kills Jaime, takes his face. Tries to kill Cersei, fails. Brienne executes Arya.
15.Meanwhile, cunning Cersei builds up her army in south. Wants to kill Sansa
16.Sansa vacates winterfell. Moves all survivors to Vale. Robin Arryn puts Sansa in charge of Vale.
17.Theon joins Sansa and tells her she is the only family he has left. Sansa puts Theon in charge of navy. Theon vows to not fail her.
18.Cersei marches her entire force against North/Vale. Sends navy too. Qyburn argues attacking Vale is impossible. Cersei is mad & obsessed with Sansa, so tells Mountain to kill Qyburn
19.Endgame battle for IRON THRONE - SANSA V CERSEI.
Cersei navy seems to win, then Theon rear attacks them and cersei navy is completely destroyed. Ironborn declare Theon their lord.
Cersei forces are destroyed at the Vale. Sansa has flawless victory thanks to Tyrion battle plan.
20.Sansa now has massive army, largest naval force + dragons. Sansa marches on King Landing. Varys shows up there and promises to help Cersei. Varys betraYs Cersei & opens the gates. Cersei kills Varys
21.Cersei begs Sansa for mercy. Sansa puts her on trial. Cersei chooses combat trial and picks mountain. Mountain fights against Hound. Mountain dies. Hound is badly injured, he dies too later
22.Sansa executes Cersei in same place Ned dies.
23.Throne passes by bloodline from Cersei to Tyrion Lannister - who becomes king of 6 realms.
24.In order to unify Westeros and have peace, Sansa decides to marry Tyrion again, she proposes to him , he accepts.
25.King Tyrion marries Queen Sansa in King Landing, they also have a northern ceremony too after sansa rebuilds winterfell.

I'm rooting for the Queen of Oysters and the King of Hammers

I'd give him my King-size hammer, if you know what I mean

I bet Maisie goes for the ass like a dog with a entire bucket of peanut butter

I know that she likes anal, but that's a bit too much?

you got a problem with gay people?

Is that real?

FUCK THE WRITERS!

No. But I hate faggots though

I think at least half of it bullshit Arya dying
But looks, it's itt too

don't be like that! here, have some cake

Thanks

Yeah the writers would never do that. Because of MUH FEMINISM. The Girls will triumph.

Only the best ones

No this is real

You're a big spoiler

For Doubledubs

Look at her, thats a woman who enjoys traveling the chocolate railway, every line and every station.

I hope she isn't

Face Maisie makes when she needs her diaper changed :^)

PSST, NOTHING PERSONAL, LORD BAELISH

GURL POWER!

The brilliant politician strikes again

Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to
a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.
Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.
Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.
Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.
Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam
Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.
Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

Who's edgier, Shadow the Hedgehog or Arya Stark?

Thats pretty metal.

they wouldnt

i read he is aware of baneposting and fucking hates it

That's a copypasta where he makes an ass of himself in a whole foods.

The one reference I saw was him laughing about people putting a watch and belt on Baelish from 'another role he did.' I think he could be totally unaware.

He got butthurt over it because he tried to do an AMA on leddit and the entire thing was just baneposting.

When did that happen? Tom Hardy and the director of Locke did an AMA where the whole thing was baneposting and they weren't mad. Tom likes Bane, he even wants to portray the character again.

Maybe it's Tom I'm thinking about, I dunno, it was years ago.

Will there be a Live Thread?

No.

Nope, because the episode was already leaked.

4th was leaked also, and we still had a Live Thread! Don't you wanna have fun?

Enduring your non-stop avatarfagging isn't what I'd call fun tbh.

But I'm not even here during Live Threads… Anyway, I hope you people will change your mind

Funnily enough I wish guys and your waifu/avatarfagging would change your minds as well. Looks like none of us will be happy.

I'm gonna do my review still after the episode is done, but it barely matters.

Nah that wasn't a live thread

Yes, it was.

So, now that the show is about to come to an end, which seasons were best?

IMHO things started going downhill after Joffrey & Tywin were killed - they were easily some of the most interesting characters, and now we are reduced to goody-two-shoes Mary Sues/Gary Stus and moustache twirling villains

still another season left, you retard

It's 6 episodes and they will be like two hours long.

First 4 seasons were pretty solid, but then again it was taken from the books. Season 5 introduced the Dorne plotline. By then the action ramped up but the dialogues were a step below the previous seasons.
By now we're way past the books and the plot and dialogues don't make too much sense, and it shows.

it's a year from now (perhaps longer). Despite Seasons 7 and 8 having weird length and pacing, they still exist and should be considered in their due course. If you're this bored, go read the books. There will be time to reflect on the show when its appropriate.

One was the best. There was such a wealth of material to draw from that the episodes felt very good and nuanced. The reign of Robert Baratheon had a lot of heavyweight characters: Tywin, Cersei, Pycelle, Varys, Littlefinger, Ned, Robert, Renly, Jaime, Joffrey. These characters are all great, and losing them diminished the story and the characters that came after to replace them weren't as good.

I also think the 'scattering' after Ned's death means fewer good characters interactinf with each other. By season 5 almost every major character was on their own, surrounded by less capable characters.

The High Sparrow was also pretty awful in terms of interest, but you could tell it was cheap to shoot those scenes so that why there was so much screen time.

I made that thread, and it said "Live cancelled for Poo in the Loo" So shut your mouth

Watching old clips reminds me that this show used to actually be good.

Season 8 WILL be garbage.

Shit… yeah. There were some good scenes early on.

I'm sure gonna miss all of you faggots. maybe even the masieposters

Based Robert Baratheon loved roasting Cersei and the Lannisters. Season 1 is pretty kino tbqh fam.

HBO has a million spin-offs in the pipeline, the horror will continue.

but could they be better than the main show?

About as likely as any of these actors having a major career after this

Is Euron going to be in the next episode or is he done for the season? What about Theon and Yara? Did they just drop the Ironborn plotline again?

Consider how poorly all GoT characters are written, and tell me that the white walkers aren't the real heroes of the series.

GIBS ME DAT DRAGON

Is there anything he can't do?

He's going to kill Jon in the next season.

Next season only has 6 episodes, so you already know everything's going to be rushed and terrible.

Shouldn't he just be happy that anybody even knows who he is? Why are actors so pretentious?

Bravo, Da-

You sure you're not confusing him with Tom Hardy?

What are your predictions for season 8?

I'm honestly not sure. It seems like Cersei is dealt with after the white walker threat, but that's very underwhelming and kind of makes the Night King less important than the Iron Throne. I'm hoping there's a second front in the south, like the Night King attacks King's Landing with his dragon and obliterates it.

I remember a scene from season 2 in which Daenerys dreams about walking in the throne room in King's Landing, where the roof has been damaged and snow comes falling through.

There's also one of Bran's visions in which the shadow of a dragon (presumably Drogon) can be seen flying over King's Landing.

It's hard to say what that means though. Was it a warning or a prophecy?

It's a prophecy: she will never get to sit on the Iron Throne.

Doesn't the death of Viserion completely ruin the "3 heads of the dragon" storyline?

The 'dragon' referred to three Targayens, not dragons proper. Rhaegar believed he needed three children to be his heirs, but evidence is that there are three Targaryens alive who are necessary to defeat the Others.

He was. Tom Hardy has done an AMA, but Aiden hasn't. I went to look at the comments, since it's the first I've heard of it, but its 99% deleted.

I'm 99% sure Bran can only see into the past, meaning that dragon was likely the mad kings.

Walkers kill everyone.

Didn't some Targaryen guy randomly show up in the books? Why isn't he in the series?

because he won't matter at all in the long run. he'd only exist for Dany to have someone to fight when she returns to Westeros if GRRM ever managed to write another sentence

I have no clue. I was taking that user's post at face value.

They merged him with Jon Snow.

Nope, there are some chances. One is the dwarf (because the dragon didn't kill him when he released them and Dragons sympathize with people with Targaryen blood). And the another is Gendry (because Robert's Grandmother is Rhaelle Targaryen)

Another theory is Jaime/Cersei are Targs.

*Tards

Yep, they merged him in the TV series. But apparently in the books he is not a true Targaryen but a Blackfyre (A bastard Targaryen)

So who's the third Targaryen then?

The quippy midget.

Bullshit.

’nother case of GURM ripping of history:
A group of nobles who weren’t happy about Henry VII having defeated Richard III, put out a claim that one of Richard III’s nephews, one of the princes in the Tower, was still alive and thus were the legitimate heir to the throne.

It's true.

As horribly shitty as it is, Tyrion's mother Joanna was a lady in waiting to Rhaella, Aerys' wife, and he was known to get handsy with her to the point where Tywin sent her out of the king's reach.

A theory is that Tyrion is a bastard born of rape, but it undoes some of the symbolism where Tyrion is the truer son of Tywin than Jaime (Tyrion whores and schemes like Tywin does).

I'm excited for your review, user!

I predict lots of Maisie scenes

is this from the episode where Flander's wife dies?

Its from the Mark Grimes episode you filthy underaged post-Season 7 faggot. Fucking hell, you GoTfags are worthless.

the ironing is delicious

I'm still hoping for a Live Thread, Anons!

Next week.

Could Night King take down a Maisie dragon? I don't think so

Honestly everyone would probably fall asleep during the episode.

Why not? Only 175 posts in almost 4 hours to go

It was still labeled as #LIVE though, and you only said Live ruined not cancelled → archive.is/nKJIW It was still very active

Haha, is that S06E01 #LIVE, our first compilation in new /got/? What humble beginnings we had!
Compare it to S07E04

S7 is on par with S6 for me. While the current season has better dialogue, character dynamics, pacing and overall balance, previous one had stronger individual bits (Hodor's death, crescendo piano track sequence in Ep10 etc). The difference is obvious if you compare Battle of the Bastards to either Field of Fire of Field of Ice. D&D obviously put more effort and budget into both big battles this season and they're undoubtedly brilliant from technical point of view, but they lack an iconic moment like Bolton cavarly charging at lone Kitlet in Bastardbowl.
S4 > S1 > S6 = S7 > S3 > S5 > S2 , I'll make a definite decision between 6 and 7 after the last episode next Sunday.

Does anyone have all the live threads saved?

Top comfy

Would be top comfy as well

You'd put S6 & 7 that high up?
I feel like there's been a dramatic drop in quality after they passed the books.

No more scheming in King's Landing, no more council meetings with Tywin, Littlefinger, Varys, etc.

I thought I did, but after inspecting /got/ folder it turns out I miss two from S6 and Ep5#LIVE from this season! Sir Gifmaker, the author, hopefully has all of them safely stored

And you people dare to call yourselves GoT fans.

Couldn't care less about the books anymore to be perfectly honest, and yeah I think D&D did pretty well with two recent seasons. S5 had several huge flaws and was all over the place, but cringy snek introduction still beats the shapeless 10 hour boredom of S2. Not having anything memorable in a whole season is the greatest sin an epic TV show can commit.
S4 is sort of a mid-point conclusion for several plotlines and happenings in KL or The Wall reach their peak, it also had best pacing and cinematography. Not a huge surprise though, it was based on the best ASOIAF book. S1 because it has the sceming you menion, plus it's an excellent introductory season while also working as a standalone unit. S3 is alright, kind of the average for GoT

His Grace Kingfag gave us such esteemed titles, you don't just go around questioning royal decrees

(Me)

Ad: Subjectivelly, it also probably depends on who your favorite characters are. Tyrion, Varys, CIA and several others are just gutted torsos of their former selves from earlier seasons now, and obviously if you're a Stannisfriend you won't have much love for post-S5 GoT. On the other hand Arya, Salsa, Kitlet, Hound etc. reach their peaks later in the series. Maisie and Sandor adventures are just one of the reasons why S4 is my season of choice

Are they going to Make Westeros Great Again together like their fathers envisioned, or just spend their days like common smith and his wife hammering?

Top lewdness friends, but can't say such thought never crossed my mind

*teleports behind u*
grrr

*pukes*

Does anyone actually have an explanation why Night King went for Vyserion flying two hundred metes away instead of Drogon right in front of him, who also happened to have all the important guys on his back getting ready to fly away? The only reason I can think of is that Vyserion was burning the undead army away at the moment and Night King thought he'd take Drogon down with second spear right after? Doesn't make much sense still

Would you, /got/?

Well, I'd rather kiss her sandals than her tbh.

kek

You're one to talk, Ricky. Btw, in all good Spanish kiosks come September
>la chica sin rostro

Would prefer her butthole but sandals would be fine too.

Do goblins have thighs this thicc? Do goblins have tongues this teasing?

Insecure m*n detected

← @0:48
What's yours?

Do you think Eddard would be proud of his wolf daughter if he was alive?

I think he'd lock her up in the dungeon so he wouldn't have to look at her.

Do you think they had to weigh Kitlet down for the scene on a windy cliff? What if he was blown over the edge?

His fault for putting his dick in a soulless ginger.

Now that's an awful thing to say

She's probably the true bastard of Winterfell. Someone left the baby in the wilderness in order to die, but Ned is not that cruel and brought the baby.

Yep, they have

She's clearly the product of prolonged inbreeding so we know who the father is.

But someone has to right?
The elephant in the room and all that.

I have a better tittle:
Maisie Williams: La Chica con síndrome de alcoholismo fetal que tiene una fanaticada de perdedores sin gusto en un tablón de anime nazi

If Ned walked out of his tomb in Winterfell crypts right now, Arya would be all he'd have.
Meanwhile Arya, more or less, became what she set out to be and what Ned knew her destiny was when he paid Syrio to teach her waterdancing

The series doesn't have sense at all. Also the wight quest is an invention of the TV series. So don't expect something this retarded in the books (if finally the fatso ends the books)

She embraced her goblin heritage. Then again, Ned was a cretin so he deserves for all his family to have failed as hard as humanly possible.

if she's supposed to be a teenage girl, why does she look like an average british middle-aged man?

oh christ not that meme again. novelty-tard detected. the only reason you faggots latched-on to that shit scene is because raymond djubudi or whatever his name is hadn't tickled the ivories yet in any of his tracks for the show… so it was novel and unexpected. There was nothing particularly great about it and when you look at the big picture, they were just using it as an excuse to eliminate a huge swath of side-characters because D&D are bored jew faggots and want to be done with the show. kys.

Tired old meme, proven wrong dozen times over

The only valid answer

I know it's OC, but what isn't at this point? Night King's decision making in that scene baffles me that's all. Also going to ignore any novelisation of GoT the senile old man comes up with after the series is over, just like any self-respecting person should do after being served being served to treat known as ADWD

(Me)
It's late

Never claimed Ned was a wise man, obviously. Just saying that Arya even with her flaws is the only thing he could be proud of

Not just novelty, it's legitimately a very good track too. The scenes it accompanies have fantastic pacing, gradually building up from characters casually getting ready for the trial to big BOOM. Not counting the battle scenes which obviously have different sort of appeal, that sequence ranks among the strongest in whole GoT.

u wot m8?
He should be sent to the wall for making that Eldritch horror tbh. She's got the Innsmouth look bad.

Wish I had this saved in notepad text file somewhere, because I'm typing it for the fifth time at least

Who do you think Ned loved more, Arya or Salsa? Your heart should follow his example, a father knows best

Who was the best Tyrell and why was it Mace the Ace, /got/? Also, rank 'em

Don't worry user, we still have a whole year of comfy off-season with shooting news in front of us. Also spoiler /got/ won't simply disappear after S08E06 #LIVE ;)

There was already a #live thread for this ep though. Is everybody supposed to pretend they don't know what happens?

Speaking of S8 and shooting news, preparations are already under way with first scenes being planned in just over a month from now
winteriscoming.net/2017/08/20/pre-production-game-thrones-season-8-begins/

Seems kind of pointless, doesn't it ;_; We already had a compilation too, even if smaller than usual

so no stream today?

Can't wait for Christmas /got/ and especially /got/'s New Year's Eve party, those are fun

just like father always wanted. Honorable Ned would be so proud.

I'll rewatch it on TV, so gladly joining the sh*tposting here if there are any Anons watching

for what purpose?

mage stream then?

Already watched it twice myself, couldn't stand to watch that dumb oaf throw the rock again tbh.

The Dog did literally nuthin' wrong

Who are the people she killed though? Either the ones who wronged her family or attempted to kill Arya herself, and she was always the one to "swing the sword" like Ned taught his children

Why not? It's great right until Dragon Airforce arrives

FUCK OFF WITH THAT

If you enjoy watching people trudge thru barren wilderness listen to forced banter, I guess.

Ya

That's not how you spell 'nei'…

you take that back!

Howland Reed is still alive.

Perhaps, but I forgot the worst bit

Oh, and I completely forgot about Dany ex machina coming to save the day, allowing all the important characters to escape, Jon’s plot armour (this is getting silly guys), Benjen ex machina and forced Dany+Jon romance at the end.

Another 10/10 episode – BRAVO (((D&D)))

nice double dubs - consider them checked

It was fucking retarded. If somebody has the best of from that episode we discuss why in gory detail.

I would destroy that thin Kelly C.

This one? All I recall is one of Preston Jacob's resident parrots wouldn't be surprised if himself going on about "how did Cersei know Lancel would follow the kid?!" when it was obvious that wasn't part of the plan at all

Huh. I thought there was stuff about how retarded it was to rely on six year olds properky handling GRRM-napalm.

Also, a six year old sneaking up on and stabbing a grown man who was both a trained knight and a street brawler.

double-dub chain confirms this episode shittiest script ever.

Sneaky little rat experienced at shanking it seems
Robert's idiotic cup bearer from what we've seen in the show, and the "brawling" consisted of dragging helpless fat brothel visitors through the streets and smashing some Stannis merchandise

(Spotted)

*edited for future digit verifying

Would you rather have a normal person's size, or abdominal muscle structure like this?

Leave it to Maisiemodo to fuck up the dubschain

I didn't watch the poo in loo quality leak, so I'll be here live watching.

Ser Patel, I'm Kingsguard

Not an Argument.

Claimed quints for her back in S7 thread #18 though

>or she will be in King's Landing After Cersei destroyed it with Wildfire

I get it, David, you're proud of the scene.

Good!

Almost time lads

Looks shooped tbh famalamadingdong

Kit's hard abs and small size just make him a potential victim of vaginal insertion.

MAYDAY MAYDAY I'M GOING IN I GOT CONTROL

Height-wise or schlong-wise?

What difference does weight and height make when you're getting stabbed into spinal nerve from behind?

Would never lie to my /got/ friends, check the archive m8 → archive.is/8TcLy

You can get nice abs regardless of your size, unless you're unfortunate and have zipper insertions. You can't change your size no matter what though.

post link to stream

Lol no

magestream.org
brettygood.com
streamlive.to/view/69021/HBO (Last Resort)

I will create a NOT #LIVE thread if you people make this thing reach the 300

God, no, and for pete's sake, put that bag back over your head!

bump

to hell with you and your fucking lover sebastian

So he's Maester Karl Fookin Tanner?

sorta

I'm sure I'd get along better with him than Maisie tbh

You want us to make 70 posts in 4 minutes? Just make NOT a #LIVE anyway, screw the mods :)

h-here I-I go

9:00 PM EST

It will be deleted. I create the thread when we all be around 290

Come to think of it, Karl did say he was killing grown men in Flea Bottom since he was 6 didn't he? So we've found his successor

lets goooooo

Is the only copy in winterfell?

How come no one in the North/beyond the wall wears fucking mittens and hats against the cold?

Although, judging from the lack of visible breath in the air it can’t be that cold…

NANI!?

can someone post a link to a stream?

fucking hell, the magestream streamer is dead so no good quality restream

see
The mage is not broadcasting GoT

same reason they don't wear helmets

in clashes with acting

PLAN B: Just make this an improvised #NOTLIVE and we'll have 335 replies or whatever
IT STARTS

It is on HBO, try turning on TV

Yes they are. Just started

When we reach 290 I'll create the thread. It's not a #LIVE anyways

Thank you friend!

wtf is this shit I wanted calm streams going through fjords

WALKING SIMULATOR

OUR KNEES DO NOT BEND EASILY

Life is hard fam

That's more like it

I'm in the only country where HBO is bound by Rupert Murdoch's shitty tv service

mage is just now starting to broadcast

Me thinks Gendry complains too much. Also banter is maximum.

sounds odd for Tormund to say
edit:

Well, he thinks everybody should listen to him because he's the last Baratheon

FUCK OFF

Why didn't they use their flaming swords to make sure the lake didn't freeze?

My Beloved Joffrey
I was training

10 more posts

Hey man there's like half a dozen Valyrian steel blades in all of Westeros. If anything Jorah is giving it up because a cuck like him doesn't deserve it. Jon may be a manlet, but he's not a cuck. He's wooing Dany without even trying.

Aye

THE CAVERNOUS DRAGON VAGINA

I want to make babbies with her

I NEVER BETRAYED THE LAW

I AM THE LAW

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MANLET BTFO

Episode 7 preview trailer

streamable.com/u91yl

Uh, you don't get to change the rules.

They are not my rules.

what did he mean by this?

That's how desperate she is falling for the manlet, she's surrounded by dwarves, eunuchs and lesbians.

Pretty good dialogue this episode, for once this season.

New (NOT #LIVE) Bread

New (NOT #LIVE) Bread

New (NOT #LIVE) Bread

8ch Holla Forums tranny detective inspecting Lyanna when?

That's what she gets for sending Daario away tbh

HE'S TOO LITTLE FOR ME

That's OVER THE LINE.