NYU HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE! BURN, LIBERALS, BURN!

NYU HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE! BURN, LIBERALS, BURN!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-14/major-fire-burns-manhattans-east-river

Have we started the fire?

it's already out.

Seems to be over but what is a 2 alarm fire? Guess its a ranking system but what kind of scale is it?

It designates how many stations respond.

It's more or less the star ranking from Kill La Kill. 2 alarms is bad. 5 alarms is evacuate the fucking country.

The building didn't collapse, unlike WTC7.

Just goes to show you that there is even more proof that fire alone can't bring down modern structures.

Cheers

Hey now, that would cause me to consider a possibility that runs counter to the reality that I have been fed. Shame on you, tin foil hat conspiracy theorist cis white male sexist racist xenophobic chauvinist pig!

wew.

Yesterday there was a c-130 and several blackhawks circling the city, they were all aircraft assigned to a search and rescue unit.

Good thing we don't have Trudeau here.

Lame.

As a firefighter myself, the fire looks like it was mostly exterior, maybe an HVAC unit caught fire?

Looks like a literal dumpster fire

That's what it was back in the days of ye olde telegraph.
Now it's just a shitshow with higher numbers meaning bad shit is kicking off and more and more firefighters have to be brought in.

Almost did my clinicals there

Wow lad where were our alt-right firefighters? :D

MY DUBS CONFIRM BURNING THE HOSPITALS IS A PRELUDE FOR BIGGER HAPPENINGS!

Your digits confirm what we already knew; it's fucking nothing.

Back to cuckchan with you.

That settles it.

Gas yourself kike.

get a load of this guy discriminating against a strong independent hospytal fyre that don't need no localised seismic event

I bet the entire fire department is white people.

wew

We didn't start the fire

In jew york? Not likely. There was that show on fx years ago with dennis leary about the nyfd that talked about affirmative action and how it was bullshit.

Russia is hacking our fire now

Better clear the area, it's gonna collapse.

keked and checked

No, just the people that actually did the work.

Pull it.

and then it fell to that sideā€¦ oh wait it fell straight down

Luckily for the patients their leader didn't make them wait 24 hours for African fire fighters to fly over.

Reported.

Are you for real. The apefricans went on strike a couple days into their training, they don't know how to fight fires with water, because they were only getting paid 10x the amount they would in their shithole country.

I was referencing the apefricans cuckdeau recruited to fight the fires in Alberta earlier this year. He refused the aide of White nations to fight the massive fire in favor of some niggers from the motherland who beat forest fires with mats tied to sticks and ran away when that didn't work. While they were getting trained on equipment to fight the fire, that any White firefighter would know, they went on strike because they found out they were getting paid less than leaf firefighters. It was still something like 10-15x what they got paid in their apefrican homeland, but fuck dat shit nigga WE WUZ KANGZ. They ended up going home without doing anything other than sucking up leaf tax leafs iirc.
I've had a couple vodka gimlets and I might be missing subtlety/sarcasm

I might be missing something, but isn't there a smidgeon of a chance that there are non-liberals and children in there, as well?

not anymore, no.

The fires been burning since the worlds been turning

WHERE IS HE?

Uh Yeah? No!

This is clearly the work of Assad

:^)

Its clearly the work of putin.

It's clearly the work of a 400 pound russian hacker.

:^)

then how can he explain bush and larry silverstein saying it was caused by explosives

gtfo jew

this mthrfckr

THE LAST HOSPITAL IN NEW YORK