Why Do Anonymous Twitter Trolls Use Anime Avatars?

theringer.com/anonymous-twitter-trolls-anime-avatars-harassment-4chan-8578d36b2920-8578d36b2920

I miss when 4chan was left wing, back when it had just started. Nobody seems to remember that.
Now it's full of alt-right losers only to be contrarian to Obama and le scary SJWs (granted, they probably were left wing back in 2004-2006 to be contrarian to Bush).

It was left wing? I think it was more apolitical boner killers and chronic masturbators.

i don't think there's such a thing as apolitical
remember 4chan started as a little otaku group from something awful

4chan was more anarcho-nihilistic, if anything.
KILL ME NOW PLEASE! I CAN'T HANDLE THE NEWSPEAK!

Anyway this article reeks of ingorance.

Sounds leftist to me.

I also cringed at the "entrepreneur" part.

I'd argue that it was neither left and right, considering you could find both r34 of 9/11 and Wyatt Man comics about niggers at the same time

no

This. Nevar 5get the golden days of chan nihilism ;_;

The problem with the left is it's define by opposition to the right.

So, anarcho that has no affilitation ends up on the left just because it had nothing to do with the right.

4chan was never ever left wing on societal issues. Before \pol\ there was \news\ and before \news\ there was \n\ (standing for news, not transportation). Those were always more or less racist, woman hater, etc… Of course, on economic issues it was not right wing and clearly distrustful of corporations. Not clearly against capitalism though.

That's how SJWs call anyone who is not a feminist.

I wish this maymay would die already.
First, they are not just being contrarian, they are really stupid just like that.
Second, most of the people in chans now were just little children back in 2004 and some weren't even born yet

Now stop spreading bullshit and accept that people are just stupid.

There was a huge disdain for perceived "moralfaggotry" in the old days.
If people from the past used a time machine to come here right now they would get disgusted by the cuntservative retards whining about muh degenewacy, muh morals, muh tradishun and would shout at them for being the huge nerd faggots they are.
Now I don't know if this can be considered leftist but it definitely isn't rightist.

Most of it were just trolls trolling trolls.

Anonymous leftist trolls do the same thing as well.

source: me

Typical liberal arguments. Anyone who's not a Clinton supporter is obviously an anti-social, virgin nerd who can't write properly.

And funny how SJWs act like it's okay to make fun of other people's appearances while at the same time they complain about "fat shaming" and other stuff.

They seem to have a thing against anime as well, for some reason.

Just to sum it up: right-wingers are faggots, but liberal leftists are just as bad, and their "arguments" amount to nothing more than name-calling.

I just wish that right-wingers and SJW liberal leftists declared war on a global scale, where each group would kill the other up to the last person.

SJW detected

these, oldfag here, found 4chan a few months after it started, early 2004ish maybe, it was nihilists and anarchists, both left and right, very anti-establishment and corporation. The nazi/alt-right fags were few and far between and openly mocked, most people don't realize that the "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG" meme was both edgy but mainly used to mock the actual stormfags that invaded the board on a constant basis.

old 4chan was a more liberal leftypol, shit, even Holla Forums was more liberal when it started, the entire internet has gone to shit in all possible ways, nobody fucking talks to anyone anymore, the internet feels like a goddamn feudal region now.

What a retarded use of "moe", don't link articles written by normies. If it legitimately makes you mad, then step up your troll game.

It was selective though. I remember old 4chan would laugh at all kinds of shit when it happened to people, but even joke about animal brutality and the internet hate machine would fuck you up.

that's because people are shitty but animals are always innocent

Moralfaggotry only ever applied to Kenshiro 90% of the time and another animu character for 9% of the rest. Besides it was not aimed at conventional bourgeois morals but at basic human decency.

Complete and utter bullshit and I was here when Waha was a thing.

Good thread

[-]

People talk a lot they just don't listen

Who's the guy in the pic that looks like living WW2 propaganda?

4chan has always been contrarian. During the good ole boy years most were militant atheists.

Now storm weenies think they are being contrarian to obama.

I miss old 4chan

fucking moot worthless sack of shit sell out

4chan was never left wing. At most, it was the type that would've sucked B████'s dick

Fucking normies ree

this, 4chan is more and more representative of its user base, Teens.
teens are notoriously uneducated and always in the opposition to the system.
the "rebel" attitude is very prevalent there, you can almost smell the teen behind every post.

To be fair moot couldn't do jack shit to save that place.
What makes this kind of website good or bad is its user base and unfortunately people are becoming more and more stupid as time goes.

pic related

at least Holla Forums tries to make an attempt at an argument with "charts," and "graphs" before resorting to calling you a cuck. Neoliberals start sperging as soon as you disagree.

Another oldfag here. I'd summarize 4chan politics in general as

2003: ?, I wasn't there at the time

2004 - 2005: very few politics, some left some right. Bix nood is one of the hottest memes of the season.

2006-2007: /n/ aka proto-Holla Forums is added along with their longtime ally /x/ after politics and creepypastas take too much space on Holla Forums

2008: left-wing majority, as chanology and Obama making history are in full swing. A few lolbertarians start gaining ground with the first Ron Paul run.

2009: the unmoderated news board starts morphing into Holla Forums

2010: digg goes down, the base moves mostly to reddit turning it into a leftist stronghold, but also many liberals and libertarians join the user ranks.

2011: /new/ gains too much influence so it's nuked by moot for being "Stormfront 2.0". Then comes back after tons of backlash as Holla Forums

2012: libertarian majority, Ron Paul is the hottest meme candidate. Holla Forums becomes as mix of half libertarians and half Nazis posting in harmony and laughing at Trayvon Martin and the media circus surrounding it. Then get depressed when Ron Paul loses badly to Romney.

2013: as SJWs gain ground elsewhere, Holla Forums starts it's jihad against them

2014: Far-right Nazi majority. After the fappening, ShekelShoah, GG and calling him a cuck, Holla Forums gets destroyed by a butthurt moot in the Holla Forumsocaust

2015: Holla Forums returns as an /int/ clone, Nazis no longer a majority after the move to 8ch Holla Forums

2016: Alt-right majority, Trump's campaign is used by them as a battering ram to spread everywhere. Holla Forums more influential than ever before. The "cuck" and 🍀🍀🍀echoes🍀🍀🍀 slurs rattle the establishment, to the point they are officially named as hate speech. A Chinese cartoon board might have started a movement that could actually influence the Murrican election.

Fuck off, tankie scum.

Anarcho-nihilist is a person who is a passive nihilist and also an anarchist
Anarcho-nihilist is an active nihilist
Anarcho-nihilist is a leftist without hope for revolution
Anarcho-nihilist is someone without a definite political agenda yet still acts to destroy

No really what the fuck.

this is quite accurate

by liberal I mean liberals, you know, leftwing capitalists and regular ancaps

sjw's are a real thing that needs to be smackd down and only the right are doing it.

Liberals want to pretend like they are the cool rebel class clown like in the bush years, but the reality is they are balding principal during the obama years.
While the alt right are the kids who only come to class every 6 months and ride motorcycles and live on the edge of town.