New Looney Tunes/ Wabbit

So after all of that how is it that this show is getting a second season? Also those designs JUST.

It's not a second season.
They butcher the airing of these 11 minute shows and they end up only showing 20 episodes out of 52 in a year.

the new looney tunes show was pretty good, it was bugs gunny Seinfeld.

why did wabbit get canned?

It feels like they're trying to evoke 30s Porky, but like everyone else, he just looks ugly and weird

I doubt both WB or CN care much about Looney Tunes. That being said, this appears to be merely a rebranded Wabbit

It was a great waste of potential and the designs were terrible. Also its called fucking WABBIT. EMPHASIS ON THE "W" yet Elmer Fudd isn't even in this and they just keep refusing to use him in anything because supposedly some bullshit of "Bugs needs more new and smarter foes". What's up with that? Is it because he uses a gun or because his and Bugs' fights and antics offend trannies?

probably the gun. beccause guns are a symbol of the hetero-capitalist-patriarchy :^)

Also they're more imitable than anvils and mallets

Pretty sure the first episode of Wabbit had Yosemite Sam with two pistols shooting a bank up.

Then what the fuck is the deal with abandoning Elmer?

Maybe his speech impediment makes retards uncomfortable?

Bugs bunny has a squirrel wang now.

Yes, yes he does.

They should lay the Looney Tunes franchise to rest by now, too many shit reboots.
Though I liked Wabbit; disregarding the modernized look, they made his attitude as faithful as possible to the old Merry Melodies.

Isn't the entire show an attempt to modernize the "Bugs Vs." cartoons?

yes

they're drawing bugs bunny worse and worse with each iteration. im afraid eventually, it will be so bad i won't want to fuck him until he's mindbroken-silly, but luckily i still do, even in that artstyle, if only because they are attempting to keep him "toony".

god forbid they try to make loonatix again, that was an awful byproduct of what happens when corporate retards with an overdose of think-tank provided market research and no knowledge whatsoever of what fun is try to make cartoons for children.

other than that, its already a fact that these hacks won't drop their precious flashâ„¢ technology. none of them even know how to draw a circle

In their heads they must have the excuse of "well, the characters looked and acted different depending on the director, so it's okay"

You shut your whore mouth and never speak of that shit here you faggot.

I know even TLTS staff had a picture as a reminder of what not to do, but it at least it gave us that Bootsy Collins theme song

They just thought Elmer was outdated. One of the things they wanted to avoid with Wabbit was old cliches that everyone saw in the Looney Tunes shorts. What's the point of dropping anvils? We've seen anvils dropping for decades now. That's why they try and make new heavy objects to drop on people. Apparently, they wanted newer, more threatening adversaries for Bugs and Elmer wasn't "the man" anymore.

Yep, it's not an unnecessary sidekick

No, have not. For decades, we haven't been seeing anvils dropping. In fact, if you think anvil dropping was overplayed, to begin with, then you haven't watched shit.

Yeah, it was just the showrunner saying how he "modernized" LT