Arguments and Statistics Against the Practice of Homosexuality

I was recently in a heated debate against homosexuality and while I had some arguments it wasn't sufficient enough to make to make any convincing statements for your average normie.

So for the sake of me and others who find themselves in the heat of an debate scrambling to find a tangible argument.

ITT: Post the best "checkmate" arguments against homosexuality and statistics which prove it is a threat to society.

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

robinjwilson.com/articles/freund 1989 erotic age pref.pdf
downloads.frc.org/EF/EF10F01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the best way to deal with people who have a condition that makes them suicidal is to tell them how to painlessly and effectively commit suicide and wait. I don't argue with retards…

Just wait until a social situation comes up, and point out the charcoal grill carbon monoxide method. Painless, quick and effective. Go into a room, with a cheap $10 charcoal grill, open a window, start the grill, wait until it is smoke free, and close the window. It is over in 2 minutes, not even enough time for the co headache to kick in.

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with homo-sex. It's been in human culture since the spartans made fun of the greeks.

The problem with the homos is their insatiable sex-drive which often turns towards children, animals, and other things that dont really understand consent.

Furries really piss me off because of this. They say its not sexual, then you see pictures of hundreds of them in diapers fucking eachother in furrsuits and some even with real animals.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Its a mental problem. A malfunction. A mistake.

How do we know? Either you're religious and God says its an abomination; or you're an evolutionist and all positive traits are based on what helps you survive and prosper. If everyone was homosexual humanity would die out, if a large portion of humanity was homosexual our prosperity would be severely reduced after several generations, and if good genes are corrupted by homosexuality it means they will not be passed down to create superior offspring (they likely won't like this in regards to humans, but you could bring up cattle or something and how we breed the largest, most docile, etc; and that if an otherwise great specimen is a homosexual it means we cannot pass on its superior traits).

If you go to the catalog and look at the archived posts I'm pretty sure there's a host of information on homosexuals and how deranged and insane most of them are, as well as how disgusting their 'culture' is, how rates of pedophilia amongst them are ridiculously high, as well as rates of STD, drug culture and more.

That's a very black and white view of things. Quite the contrary to human nature.

One does not have to be a religious person nor an evolutionist. That is a factually wrong statement at its core.

Many people I know in real life don't even care to have or want children and are also not religious. It's just their preference and chortling them for it makes you seem not only like a pretentious asshole, but immediately counters your argument.

My father is gay, ive been around these people all my life and I am not gay myself. My dad is one of the most upstanding people I know, and even he got upset with the gay community and left. He is still gay, but he no longer hangs around other super degenerates and even left his partner for it.

There are good people in all situations, the problem is the idiots far out-weigh the good.

I've never met a furry that didn't have some form of downs syndrome though. So, my opinion is pretty biased.

is all I ever needed to know.

And there are people who literally eat shit as a fetish. I don't think mental illness comes into play because biologically we should hate the smell and even the taste but these fuckers do it with glee.

I cannot even imagine.

I like the arguments provided. One of the biggest issues is,

"You don't have to be gay, why does it bother you? Why can't you still have a healthy family yadayada" and of course I mention those homo's today who actively destroy the nuclear family but they reply with "Oh yes they are bad but your average homo is not"

What would you say would be a good counter to such claims?

Mention life expectancy, depression, adoption statistics. Don't want your children growing up like that. Maybe ideas about marriage

-Large rock/building block
-Rope
-Tree/anything with a horizontal above 10ft

Set up pulley system, hoist rock up to above 6ft, lie down with head under rock, release the rope.

This.
Homosexuality is natural in the sense that it occurs in nature. Wanting to get your neghole pozzed is a mental illness, deriving most likely from the lack of biological purpose these people suffer. It's disease and decadence rolled into one.

Homesex is fetishism, nothing more. It's abnormal and should never be encouraged or accepted in public. I don't care if adults do it in private but children should never be exposed to knowledge of it's existence, that is criminal.

Kids can be molded into suicide bombers and celibate priests, literally to become something against all their biological imperative. Faggots can certainly be conditioned that way. Transgenderism is an even more perverse degeneracy.

There is far more evidence in nature of animals being made degenerate via 'imprinting' and conditioning than by 'being born that way'. Funny that never gets brought up.

Homosexuals sexually abuse children at a far higher rate than straight men. A sexually abused child is more likely to grow up homosexual than one who wasn't.

Don't you worry, there is plenty room in the >>>/bog/ for you and your faggot dad

The day I care who someone else chooses to fuck is the day I'll an hero on youtube.

But they say the pedophiles who are raping little boys, are in general straight, but taking advantage of any opportunity

When someone tries to make that argument, you laugh at them and call them a pedophile enabler. If they continue to insist despite it being tautologically obvious that a man fucking a boy in the ass is gay, you demand they show any sort of evidence for their assertion.

if Holla Forums is really this pozzed there is little hope for mankind

>>>/spoonfeed/24

Are there any modern studies on homosexuality? Peer reviewed studies, not surveys.

We've been flooded by tons of 4cucks, lolbertarians, etc since the election. By God we will root them out and drive away the hopeless ones while rebuilding those with potential.

I didnt knew shills were gay.
Well non the less filtered for degeneracy

There is an alt-right thread up at the moment so that's why, faggots want Holla Forums to be a part and can't let those fucking homos feel left out. :(

You can’t fucking lurk more? You can’t check the catalog? Fuck off, already.

Faggots statistically rape far more children than straight people.

Reported.

Although homosexuals are only about 2-3% of
the population, they account for 30% of child molestation cases.

See this study:

"Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and
Erotic Age Preference"

By KURT FREUND, M.D., D.Sc. ROBIN WATSON, B.Sc.
DOUGLAS RIENZO, B.Sc.

The Journal of Sex Research Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 107-117 February, 1989

female children vs. such offenders against male children (Freund,
Heasman, Racansky, & Glancy, 1984). Approximately one-third of
these individuals had victimized boys and two-thirds had victimized
girls. (Page 107)

proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual
men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders
against female children among heterosexual men (Cameron, 1985).
Perhaps, the negative result of the present study supports an alterna-
tive hypothesis which focuses on homosexual pedophilia instead of
androphilia, namely, that the development of pedophilia is more close-
ly linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality (Freund et al,
1984). (Page 115)

robinjwilson.com/articles/freund 1989 erotic age pref.pdf

But just because they involve homosexual behaviour, doesn't perhaps mean they are linked to (practising, exclusive) homosexuals or homosexual acceptance or anything

Are you fucking retarded, mate?

Some good anti-homosexuality stuff in this paper. Goes into stuff like high rate
of sexually transmitted diseaes, mental illness, and pedophilla among homosexuals.
Easy to read but it has full references to the
academic studies it is based on so the statistics and arguments can be confirmed:

"The Top Ten Myths about Homosexuality".

By the Family Reserch Council, Washington DC.

downloads.frc.org/EF/EF10F01.pdf

Yes my fellow non jewish aryan nazis, nothing at all wrong with being gay I read about it on sheekyforums.

No
Encouraging people not to be faggots, or openly faggots, won't work if the people doing the raping aren't like that

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

tbh