Even normies understand

Even normies understand

Is it time to start liking nu-simpsons for contrarian credbux?

what is there to understand?
stopped watching them long long time ago.

Dropped

found the normie

He's Irish.

I thought he sounded Canadian.

I didn't listen beyond two seconds, after listening longer he sounds very Irish.
He sounds like a Dub, so I probably live near him.

Watched this yesterday, he takes half an hour to say something that could be summarized in 5 minutes, without going into much depth. Waste of time imo.

What are your favorite seasons? I like everything post-movie but season 27 is my favorite for the Lisa episodes.

Family Guy was always superior to the simpsons, and it's spin off show, the cleveland show, is pure genius. Shame it was cancelled.

Yeah, because saying something sucks is the same as articulating why it sucks and how it began sucking.

But yeah, explainin shit is for normies, am I right?

Come gather shitposters,
It's high time ye heed,
'Bout a villain named Janny
And a hero named Sneed.

We post 'till we drop,
Fresh memes and O.C.
But Janny deletes it,
He does it for free.

So we'll post day and night
‘Bout the old Feed & Seed.
They have the Janny
But we have the Sneed.

Good, I wished people would dig a little more into the past tho.

I mean the Simpsons came from somewhere. They came from the underground comics scene. If it wasn't for people like Robert Crumb, Gilbert Shelton, S. Clay Wilson and many more, you wouldn't have had that movement. And If it wasn't for Peter Bagge's "The Bradleys", there'd be no Simpsons. He came up with the idea of a dysfunctional family in the context of a pseudo sitcom environment. He was able to come up with that because he was inspired by that scene, a scene that broke all conventions and worked outside the comic code to build something different.

Deahomersociety.com has the ultimate summary of why The Simpsons suck now, I won't need to hear this.

Thank god the awful "pretend not to get an obvious joke" meme hasn't migrated from halfchan yet. you know, the one some young troll is trying out here. I enjoy the old episodes and don't need half the posts to be about some forced meme.

What are you on about?

What? He's not just "saying" something, he explains in details why. He's a stinking eceleb but you're a cancer and should go back.

The 90s were a mistake.

Dropped

That was a retarded opinion, but the rest was pretty good.

Ernest Goes to Jail > Rick and Morty > Futurama > Family Guy > The Simpsons > Game of Thrones > 90% of anime

Why'd you reverse the list?

kyskyskys

what this user said
Here's the actual ranking

'''Anime > Simpsons > Futurama > rest is shit

Matt Groening's influence over the Simpsons ended in Season 1.

>>>/reddit/

Obligatory "Behind the Laughter should have been the last episode" comment.

You have to go back get the fuck outta here

Who lives in Northern Kentucky anyway?

Do the Simpsons have Northern Kentuckian accents?

there is another episode where someone says they need to go south of the border and Homer asks "Tennessee?"

I want all normalfags to stand up and get the fuck out back to cuckchan.

Anime is shite and you know it.

I said, I want all normalfags to stand up and proceed to "disinfection" showers.

No, no - didn't you get the memo? It clearly says Gas the weebs!

Normie and subhuman
>>>/auschwitz/

Not my president