This was absolute pandemonium...

This was absolute pandemonium. I spent the 1st several minutes talking calmly to Milo's fans as they were waiting in line. Things really heated up when I tried to engage with the protesters. They started off dodgy, and weird, then eventually started shoving me, calling me a fascist, nazi, and all sorts of other ridiculous names. I also got a shot of a Breitbart photographer getting pushed around. Check this out. It's not to be missed. I'll be cutting up shorter clips of this soon as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvwo2Ja5PtY

sage
(((alt right))) faggoty

Sage negated

At first I thought you went there to try and redpill people going to see that faggot kike, but why do I even have hope anymore.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ you are NOT welcome here.

Are you a rascist/nazi? Those names aren't "ridiculous" to a lot of us. When they call you that stuff, agree with a straight face and watch them crumble.

I MIGHT check it out later, too long to watch now. OC and new content is always good, have a bump. ignore the shills

You realize your employers called you nerd virgins, right?

No thanks

Sorry Alt-Right, faggots aren't welcome here. Nor is your niggerfucking kike.

Sure, as you know, Correct The Record is against degeneracy and Jewry. That's why we're shilling against your idol Milo, he's a vanguard of the LGBT-accepting and pro-semitic far right you're so proud to be part of. Yours is a grassroots movement, as opposed to a totally controlled opposition and co-option of an existent movement, and we want to stop that. Fuck Hitler, am I right? Or is he your daddy too?

Also, less than 100 views, meaning that you're posting links to your own youtube to try to promote yourself as an (((eceleb))) plus promoting your "patreon" and "Amazon store". It's time to make Holla Forums feared again.

Working on dox now.

Daniel Duerst

414-699-5991
[email protected]/* */

Employment
DUERSTMERICA ENTERPRISES
Education
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Arts, 2015
Nicolet High School
HS Diploma, 2000 - 2004

Currently
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Previously
Minneapolis, MN, United States
Saint Paul, MN, United States

Don't have a current address yet, but this should be sufficient to get started.

I genuinely hope Milo gets oven'd for being a niggerloving proto-Zionist, he's obnoxious as hell.

Alright Danny boy, here's the way this is going to go down.

You're going to post a video apologizing to Holla Forums for trying to shill here, saying "Hitler did nothing wrong", and calling Milo a faggot trying to co-opt the right, or the internet hate machine is going to make you a local sensation.

You have two hours to indicate that you find these terms acceptable.

One hour left Dan my man.

I think Milo is a good.. how should we say.. "opener" to us?
I mean he's clearly not one of us with the jewish grandmother and the racemixing, but he does bring people's attention to just how ridiculous feminists/libtards/progressives can be and calls them out kn their bullshit in a comfortable, normie friendly way.
Good just outside the gate.
But once those normies enter the gate they are to know that he is not and never will be one of us. He is just an introduction to the redpill, not part of it.

Stop with this shit.
Everything always gets ruined by people who try to take the credit for shit that a ton of people did together.

I think cuckservatives are good.. how should we say.. "opener" to us?
I mean they're clearly not part of us with the jewish idolatry and the race cucking, but they do bring people's attention to just how ridiculous Democrats/liberals/progressives can be and call them out kn their bullshit in a comfortable, normie friendly way.
Good just outside the gate.
But once those normies enter the gate they are to know that they are not and never will be part of us. They are just an introduction to the redpill, not part of it.
Kill yourself, kike/faggot worshiper.

I was just saying, you listen to them to get an intro to redpilled topocs, then you learn the more hardcore shit in places like here, and find out how shit the previous sources were compared to the new information you're gathering. That's how I got into this. I listened to sargon, milo etc for a while and then gamergate introduced me to here and I never looked back.

This is the second faggot I have seen so far trying to jumpstart his "Alt-kike" kosher youtube channel here. We need to purge these fucks before they turn 8/pol/ into "Hurr look at me" bullshit like 4/pol/ is.

There are no places like here

Then clearly that method attracts retarded faggots.

Yea, let's start people off by telling them that a literal nigger-dick sucking jew is totally acceptable and cool before we welcome them into our ranks.

I understand not wanting people to shill here, but there is some great footage in this video of rabid leftists being retards.

I don't want that shit eithe, I don't listen to them anymore. Their info is tame and weak compared to ours. And they push that kosher nationalism that doesn't address the jewish question or differences in race. I was just saying how I came across Holla Forums. I don't know how other anons did.

Kill yourself

I just said it's not acceptable or cool, and that he's not welcome with us. SOME of the shit he says is useful to NORMIES not people that are already redpilled. He's absolutely useless after you take the full redpill.

30 minutes, Dan.

The purpose of these fucks guarding the gate is not to let you in easily, but to not let you in at all. They seize a new movement and make themselves central to it, so that you cannot possibly move further ahead without starting to get in an entirely contradictory position with the belief system that they present you.

You believe feminists are bad in the head, not because they're being influenced by Jews, but just because they're women. And if you are told Jews are the problem, then how can it be, being that it was a Jew who gave you the "red pill" in the first place? "They redpilled me and it all made sense, their explanation seemed like the most logical, and yet you're telling me that they're the bad guys? Maybe you nazis are no diferent from feminazis. We're not equal, but we're not superior either. Nazis are just right-wing SJWs."

You went further because GG was bigger than those shills, at the time. But now, these fucks are making themselves look bigger than the ideology they're corrupting. They put themselves as the ultimate authority of the "alt-right", not the alt-right as how it was supposed to be (regardless of what your opinions on it are), but a co-opted, sandboxed subset of it where they control what is acceptable and what is not.

This is infiltration, and we should NEVER allow infiltration to happen within our sphere of influence. Not in our countries, not in our governments, and certainly not in the movements whose entire purpose is to take our countries back from the very infiltrating forces you are now defending.

Nah. I know now from here that feminism is a jewish tool of control and discord.

By the way, fuck you Codemonkey. You and your father made it, you destroyed this place. Fuck you.

Yeah. They ARE getting very pushy and trying to take credit for us. Trying to overshadow us.

Then, you understand that they are not useful, but rather a threat. And as such, they are not to be given credit to, they should be dismissed, and at worst, eliminated from the discourse, don't get uppity FBI.

Yeah I do think through this Last Year with Us getting More and more Powerful they've tried to take away our credit and use it as their own. Basically tried to bury us, but it clearly didn't work.

You decide who's welcome?

You sound upset. Tell me about your childhood.

Yeah, I do.

kek
don't say this, they are not fascist they are role-playing communist lemmings

fuckkin kek