one argument one fucking argument you twats

why marring 7 year old is wrong but
none of that "mimimi consent" "love" we all know its bunch of crap

and you dont have to fuck 7 year old
just live with her and get accustom to each other and build functional familly
fuck her once she is 14-15 and have many kids

It's not.
/thread

A 7 year olds brain is not developed enough to make decisions like that, and you're a sicko.

marring 7 yo is wrong cause
A) marring is wrong
B) a 7 yo cannot decide for itself.

now go back to pol. This isn't the pedofriendly board.

people are too dumb to decide for themselves any way
all that matter is to not fuck too young
failly will should pic aproperiate hosusband
you let women decide and look where we are now as western culture on an edge of abyss

Age of content is a spook whether we like it or not

The research in "underage" sexuality is very rare and biased thats why we don't know shit
But Freud admitted that even children have sexual feelings

Who /jp/ here

age of consent is ok in my mind obviously not american one
but in general age of consent is there to protect girl from health damage
i shouldn't be mixed with bs "consent" and "deciding"

marriage can be sex devided untill girl reach breeding age

Still,
A) Marriage is wrong.

fam, pls. Monogamy is a spoo

No marriage is wrong because it is a pre-written cultural hegemonic narrative

yes, but so is the notion that you need moral justification to keep other people from doing things you don't approve of. Most people don't approve of childfucking, probably some kind of protective instinct towards children. We could probably overcome this with rationalization and gradual cultural change. But I'm more in favor of stringing up child molesters.

Would you?

marriage and monogamy is basic of social order and civilisation with out it we will degenerate to chaos and constant strife

it is enforced for a reason in all religions and most of cultures and in those it isnt there is usually good reason for that

like most man traditionally dying in war

shoot degenerates and hang on the wall loaded in case more come?
fuck yes i would>>851640

I know right? gotta catch 'em all STD's

>Satan is telling me that marriage ""important to civilization "

No i prefer the Epicurean model
the Epicurean commune is you and your best friends living in one home shearing everything for the rest of your lifes that includes beds
You will have your own bedroom like all the others but you will share everything else with the others

it doesnt work

it work for one man and harem of woman
but doesnt work for multiple man

It WORKED FOR A FUCKING LONG ASS TIME

Morals don't exist. If you marry a 7 year old, other people will probably kill you. Thats it really, other people don't want you to, and they are in the majority and in power.

Like fucking clockwork, the manchildren insecure about their sexuality bite the bait.

By "monogamy" I mean the notion of a relationship where one is bound by some kind of contract, basically, where they're not ever allowed to pursue anyone else from that point forward. One can choose to be exclusive with someone if that's what both people want, but if both aren't free at any time to pursue other people, then it's a shitty relationship.

Also polyamorous relationships != fucking around indiscriminately having casual sex all the time.

So did slavery and feudalism, for a certain definition of "worked".

I think thats called breaking up. If you want exclusivity as a condition for your relationship, then breaking that condition ends the relationship. Breaking that condition and not telling the other person breaks another condition, that of trust, thus the relationship will end if it is found out.

Breaking up is pretty normal, and having a monogamous relationship that is not bound by contract is still monogamy.

I wouldn't condone breeding children to children to be sex slaves
I'm not an ancap

also,
>without marriage SOCIETY WOULD LITERALLY BE DESTROYED!!1!
Top fucking kek, and also good. That's exactly what I want.

I don't think that's a useful or appropriate term when there is a qualitative difference between the notion of monogamy as it has been historically used - as mating for life, essentially - versus having multiple partners, not all necessarily at the same time.

People get too hung up about the idea of having multiple partners at all time because it's the last general line to be crossed over what is considered "normal" and "acceptable" for relationships. Marriage has been in decline for decades now.

Serial monogamy is still monogamy.

I don't like it in the slightest. Might be OK with it once we have the ability for men to have children on their own, otherwise it might devolve into a "which guy can have the most girls" competition, which is not good for egalitarian society or stability.

you want millions to die
and civilisation to revert? thats edgy as fuck

top cuck

enjoy taking care of your "none wife" son

You shouldn't marry a 7 year old because prepubescents aren't as attractive or good conversation as late teens and up.

We fucking know that hedonism is bad and there is nothing wrong with fucking more than one person at a time
But why are mad and edgy about your views

Age of consent is arbitrary and unfair. Age is probably not the best way to measure if someone is ready for a sexual relationship or not, some people may be ready at an early age and some probably will never be in their entire life. That said I prefer an arbitrary and unfair age of consent then no age of consent at all.

#MyComrade

children are retarded
there's nothing sexual about them

well, maybe if you're really desperate
but if you have a choice, why not chose woman with actual tits that you can suck?hello there Freid

You are retarded here. Marring a kid doesnt mean you are going to immediately fuck her. Quite contrary. You should wait with it.
true but than they grow up and she will grow up already as your wife. Such a marriages are the most long lasting. And it take somone being utter shit to fuck it up. Compare it to marriages of "wise consenting adults" marrying in their late 20s or early 30s as it is done now dayws and their 70% divorce rates in usa 50% i western europe.

But why people love kid as a equal romance lover? I cant understand, I prefer older girls than me, may 1->4 years older