The true definition of 'white christmas'

youtu.be/16iEL0hieQo
Informational and relevant af. Even without the history lesson on the difference between christmas and Yule though I could watch Lana all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticreligion.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#Choice_of_December_25_date
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events
youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ
youtu.be/-PVhFy4cmS8
archive.org/stream/HimmlersBlackOrderAHistoryOfTheSS192345/Himmlers Black Order - A History of the SS 1923-45_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This year just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

What do you mean?

The video says Christmas was originally a pagan holiday, and not Jesus' birth.

You must be new here. Good video, similar to Varg's wife's video from the other. Both explain the real meaning behind Christmas.

nobody knows when Jesus was born

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ. The fact that it lies on the same date as a pagan celebration is irrelevant. We celebrate Christmas.

God, the fucking religious D&C faggots are back at it again. Even when I was a Christian, I knew Christmas was a borrowed Pagan holiday. Get fucked, shill.

Lots more about the pagan/heathen origins of common 'christian' celebrations here atlanticreligion.com

Christcucks BTFO

I'm not religious, and it's not borrowed. Christmas is its own celebration, that just so happens to take place on the same day as a pagan celebration that no longer exists. There is no point in bringing this up unless your intent is to attack and diminish arguably our most important holiday and an integral part of western tradition.

DUDE CUM LMAO

It is borrowed. That doesn't mean it's not also its own thing. This obvious antagonism proves you're shilling– you didn't even watch OP's video.

Are you really this fucking retarded? Why would a kike defend Christmas and western tradition? You're the one who's doing their bidding every time you bring up >m-uh pagan celebration while tipping your fedora

Next thing you're going to start telling me that America is "borrowed" land from the Natives and that niggers built this country. Kill yourselves you subversive fucking kikes

I don't know famalam sounds bretty jewish to me.

The consumerism factor is obviously kikery, but we need not throw the baby out with the bath water. Instead of attacking Christmas, attack the shallow, consumerist nature that it's taken on.

I think the most important lesson from this video is that Rudolf is actually Jewish.
The whole - being made fun of because of his nose - thing kind of makes sense now.

Reported for derailing.

(sieg heil)

Remember that Keksmass this year is December 25. The fact that it lies on the same date as some other false religions celebrations is irrelevant and a complete coincidence.

We celebrate Keksmass.

Every time you attack a western holiday or tradition you're engaging in the demoralization process outlined in this image: and contributing to your own people's demise.

Now you're filtered.

Which is correct.

Also correct, the Western tradition is now to celebrate Christmas. Historical insight to the determination of its date us far from irrelevant, it's important to understand how our traditions came about.

MERRY KEKSMASS

MERRYT KEKSMASS

You can't be proud of being white and at the same time devote your whole life to Christ as he demands you do. You are not supposed to think about family - the apostles left theirs completely. Think about Christ only in all and everything you do. All of what you do, you should ask if it is part of Christ's plan for you and ask for guidance. You are a father only to create babies that will suffer Satan. There is no way to look at the current situation and think a biblical event is not about to happen.

The Christmas tree is a Pagan tradition. The church had a hard time getting Pagans to stop practicing their idolatry, so they converted the idolatry into Christ worship, as an excuse so they weren't rejected completely.

While I agree, I believe it's also equally important for whites to rediscover the origins of their religion. Tbh I believe for whites to really make a comeback is a complete spiritual awakening by harkening back to our ancient customs, a renaissance for the Aryan spirt. I believe Kek is a manifestation of this urge.

Lana is a cute.

MARRY KEKSMASS

I wish Paganism presented a modern day alternative, that wasn't some recreation of lost traditions by LARPing in the woods, even if I do appreciate the connections to nature and the natural world.

Said every christian for the last 2000 years. This time for sure.

Then start researching and do it. Magic mushrooms are a part of it. So you need to get over your Puritan revulsion towards mind altering substances.

SYNCHRONISTICALLY SIGNIFICANT DIGITS

Interesting numbers.

Checked. Merry keksmass.

He says while a plague of frogs rains down on his country.

ONE SIDE MAKES YOU LARGER THE OTHER MAKES YOU SMALL

A blessing!

This.

Nice "trips", but that isn't going to happen.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
==NO CIGARETTES=

turns out to be a useful mantra. I see drugs as a means for a person to delude themselves into artificially escaping their reality, instead of making real change manifest.

Oh ye of little faith.

Shhh. Face the abyss.

Checked. Merry Keksmass indeed.

reported for shitting on the white mans ancient customs.

Checked. Merry keksmass to you and here's a special keksmass tendie for you seeing how you collect gay pictures. Enjoy!

Let the larp begin!

Vice almost deserves an award just for finding freaks like that. How do the hipsters do it?

LARPagans sound suspiciously like jews.

Checked. They just make some shit up and pay some freak to wear a costume for the article.

Kek is egyptian, not European pagan, sorry

I was trying to hint, poorly, at that. I wanted people to scream lugenpresse!

Why do the christcucks keep reposting that polling? Do they not understand the implication is that the correlation between being a white male and voting for Trump is higher than the correlations between being a member of any of the Cuckstian sects and voting for Trump? I suppose that has to be the case.

Yeah, at least Christians never whine about having their holidays encroached upon.

It means white christians along with us kekites voted trump into office and everyone else blows

Both are 'pagan' because they're both non-Christian.

Christians actually exist, though.

Grasping at straws

What the literal fuck is going on in that second pic

If pagans don't exist, why are you butthurt enough to post about how much they suck?

Filtered.

Jewish fairy tales.

You and i both know LARPagans exclusively LARP odinism and asatru and other ancient European religions, youre grasping at straws claiming kek is pagan and you know it. Lets see if you really did filter

I'm telling you Holla Forums, the key to the white mans racial awakening is through his spirituality. That's why these threads get shilled up the most and always get bumplocked.

That's terrible user. We must put a stop to that at once.

It's all the same goyim :^)

Hell is forever. Forever!

Checked. Everyone stop larping European religion and start larping semitic religion instead.

Anti-Christian!

Forever ever?

Deus vult!

Egyptians werent semites

Anti-kek!

Checked. I'm talking about Rabbi Jesus, you heretic. I've been converted. It's all Rabbi Jesus for me from now on.

Good thing holiday memes aren't exempt from morphing into something different and taking on a whole new meaning. I seriously fucking hope Holla Forums of all places doesn't think slapping the word "holiday" to something makes that something immune to memetics.

Nobody cares you faggot LARPagan, anti-kek is anti-white

True, I've been converted back again.

>>>/christpol/

Tempting bait, Asatru-IDF.

want to take a moment to back up this blessed post and to try to clear up a few things.

yes many holidays occur on the same day, this is due to the fact that most holidays exist to represent significant events for humans and the birth or death of great people has been historically tied to major astrological events in order to attempt to magnify their significance.

shining light on the fact that christmas is tied to the winter solstice in no way or shape decreases its significance, nor do all the attempts to show how dozens of mythological figures share many of the characteristics that jesus has because these things are representative of an archetype which transcends all of them while at the same time sharing a commonality in all.

the use of hallucinogens was considered a scared act for many hundreds of years until the recent ban, it is a sacrament, it is a Eucharist, people who practice shamanistic religions overtly are among the most persecuted religious groups on the planet right now precisely because of the potential such groups have to be able to generate new content and mythos which can challenge the establish doctrines and all religious groups derive, in some small part, their mythology from shamanic practices (not all shamanic practices require eatting a specific food, some use tea or incense, the entire field of bhuddism is testament to the use of breathing for this purpose as well as the use of extreme exertion in order to produce any form of altered state of consciousness)

let me be clear, the idiots who go wandering out huffing jenkim and picking random fungi to barf up at hedonistic concerts are not in any way representative of a respectable shamanistic religion, these places are dangerous, undignified and incoherent, so are the places which are offering to sell you such experience regardless of the necessary preparation.

the hesitation in the use of mushrooms or any method to invoke an altered stake is legit and correct and it must be done in a way which dignifies the live of the person perusing such a path.

the revulsion must come to an end and in turn such pursuits must take their rightful place in acknowledging that through such practices humanity becomes closer to the divine, or if you dont like the word divine, closer to understanding the potential choices we could make to ease the suffering of ourselves and all those around us.

place in society who will fact that they will be experiencing without any form of initiationthe y to interact with what im no i am not saying tet and no im not talking a

(checked)
Best Tor post I've ever seen. Getting sick of anons who can't into nuance, and probably aren't genuine anons. Hope the upcoming board doesn't share 8/pol/'s fate.

These are good posts.

Checked and top notch post. Saved me the effort.

Christmas has nothing to do with the Jewish cult called Christianity. Jews, per Jewish law, tradition and doctrine, never ever celebrated nor had written down the birthday of a newborn Jew, which Jesus himself was.

All Jewish holidays are in detail explained within the Bible, Christmas, never is. In fact, the Holy Book speaks out against Christmas as being an "idiotic pagan tradition" and warns its followers not to become "stupid idolators" as those "gentiles".

Christcucks are brain damaged and mentally disabled people.

Ahh ahh ahh, user. "A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son is part of the family forever." John 8:35

Source?

>>>/trs/

True. I like to think of Kek as embodying chaos. He (or it?) has revealed itself to us as a frog, but his core essence is no different than that which is represented by Loki or other figures which bring about transformation through chaos/mischief/etc. The process of Ragnarok is not one of destruction, but one of rebirth.

There were Indo-Europeans which were involved with Egyptian history, but the main one of consequence is Akhenaten, who is infamous for rejecting the existence of Kek and all other Egyptian gods.

Kek is both.
Kek represents one of the ancient gods, the same kind of pantheon that was worshipped by Egypt, Greece, Rome, vikings, etc, etc. All of those old european polytheistic religions had a common root (we wuz atlanteans)

Kek's just one name for a god/idea that's been in our blood since the beginning of time.

👨
|
| \
|. \
8===D
|. 💦
| \ (You)
|. \
👟👟

Paganism is fucking Chris-Chan tier.

FYI, that's true, look it up.

Shes pretty cute tbh, but her info is all wrong.
First she claims the wheel represents the sun, 3 minutes later she claims it represents the seasons changing. Well fuck off, it doesnt mean either of those things. The wheel was made by Freya to create letters and numerals which we still use to this day.

The sun wheel is all those things user.

The bible says that Jesus was born while the animals were outside of the barn, which means it definitely was not in the winter and it is now generally accepted to have been in the Spring.

10/10 post
8/10 dubs

Tbh, it can be whatever you want it to be.

Just like her christian myths being the same as jewish and pagan myths meme.
Pic related.

Saturnalia: choose person as scapegoat, which will be sacrificed at december 24. to pay for the sins of the people

sounds familiar?

It's either 1984 or another timeline shift. I could have sworn that Christmas was intentionally created as an alternative to Saturnalia. Kikepedia now claims that early Christians literally believed that Jesus was born on 12/25.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas#Choice_of_December_25_date

Sure sounds an awful lot like sun worship

Wrong.
Correction: JW are the most persecuted religious group on the world right now. Shamans dont even come close tbh fam.
So by your reasoning we should all become Jehova Witnesses, and I think you're right buddy!

The Whore of Babylon: all false religions.
Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, etc, are all false religions, together called the Whore of Babylon.

You can have morals without christianity.

Wow it's like it's literally subversion. Why does Christianity get a pass when its history is quite literally a mirror of how jews subverted everything else up to this point?

I'm not and never was a fedorafag but the entire time I've learned to pick up on subversion tactics really makes me rethink christianity's role in europe and I'm starting to get tired of the free pass it gets on Holla Forums. I suppose it's because the jews have always hated christians but as we all know jews play both sides and that certainly fits with the church's history. Another thing is that I've waited patiently for more proof that anti-christian sentiment is a D&C shill op on Holla Forums aside from imkampfy faggotry but at this point I'm starting to think the problem is that posters on Holla Forums have a hard time trying to get a clear look at christianity and its role it had in the past, present, and even the future. It's not a good sign. It's extremely worrisome and it's probably the last and hardest pill to swallow for some seasoned Holla Forumslacks who have challenged all their other views for the sake of finding the truth except this one.

I don't want to make this a blogpost but for the record, and as if it matters, I've grown up in a devout catholic family and I've known relatives both immediate and distant who became priests, nuns, etc. As much as the love as I have for them and my experiences with church-related things I'm willing to put aside that to explore the truth. So for anyone on Holla Forums who really cares to know the truth and considers themselves a christian, it's time for you to stake your comfort and actually give a hard look at christianity. You've been there when we uncovered other jewish lies and subversion tactics. We have to put christianity to the test and really determine how it fits into the future we want to build that's free from jewish influence. It's going to happen sooner or later and I know I'm not the only one on Holla Forums that wants to have serious discussion on christianity's role.

Controlled opposition Jewposting just in time for Christmas.
i wonder what time it is in Tel Aviv

Yeah, everyone who isn't a christcuck is controlled opposition and a Jew.

Monotheism gets rid of the character of what the Gods represented. It dehumanizes worship. That makes people uncomfortable, and it ultimately lead to a nihilistic conception of God. That is, a God residing completely outside of human understanding. Completely. That means a human ceases to actually have any divine power except that granted by a God. It makes everything that has to be done, be divine in nature. Even the mundane becomes "amazing". I want to kill myself.

You can, but make no mistake: The death of Christianity is directly related to the rise of SJWs. You need a type of central dogma or something will fill that vacuum. Paganism is also a good solution. Personally, I'm skeptical of any solutions which are purely philosophical in nature. Prevailing philosophies can change within a generation. Religions last much longer.

Prosperity leads to intellectualism. Intellectualism leads to moral decay. Moral decay leads to infertility among the learned masses. and cultural change brought on by dysgenics ensues. It killed the Roman Empire, and it will kill us if we refuse to take it into account.

Go back to Africa shitskin.

post-factual world.
None of that matters anymore, the face value of things are so distorted that lies are held up like truth and truth is shunned and ridiculed, the only way out of this heelhole is through Jesus Christ.

Nothing can compete with monotheism in its ability to justify anything. There's only one God, and the conflict is always between bad/good instead of between multiple Gods.

Islam acknowledges Pagan Gods but says Allah is responsible for them all. Muslims will appropriate Kek, eventually. Kek is only edgy in a Puritan and Jewish environment.

I always wondered why they were called intellectuals or why people always tried to emulate them, they're not smart people, they're just smug, pretentious and retarded. For the religion I think Paganism wouldn't be bad as long as they would be redpilled on the JQ, followed the traditions of turning boys into warriors and girls into well adjusted females and promoted eugenics for all kinds for feminist affiliated retards.

Call them calculators. not intellectuals.

But even then, these calculators are usualy bad a maths. It's just like that faglord in pic related calling himself a strategist.

then call them autisrs

autists

Africa is filled with christian niggers by the way, why don't you go there?

Monotheism is the ideology of collectivism par excellence. It autistically demands you be one way only and behave one way only.

Polytheism at least had a diversity of cults for different God(desse)s. All legit. Everyone person could become Gods themselves through apotheosis. There were demigods that were once human or born to a human. The divine realm interacted with the natural realm regularly and manifestly.

Isn't that common knowledge? Many pagan holidays were subsumed into Christianity. Same goes for figures, where pagan gods were reimagined as Christian saints.

Look at pic related. Does it seem Christian to you? It's St. Bridget's Cross. You'll find it in Irish Catholic schools to this day.

This post deserves more attention.

LARPagans really are just fedoras.

Guilt is a strong emotion. Shame is its lighter version. Shame basically left the collective social interactions of adults because it was replaced by guilt. Atleast in urban areas like cities, you can't really avoid the person. there's little territory between you and the government can act as your "conscience" because it freely violates your boundaries. One can say the right leaning people wish to preserve a buffer if shame over guilt. With the degradation of cultural shame inevitably comes a totalitarian increase of societal guilt.

The origin and development of Western man's guilty conscience is somewhat reflected in the etymology of the word conscience, which literally meant common or shared knowledge (cum, with; scientia, knowledge). The early missionaries may have had some inkling of this etymology; for they rendered conscientia literally as giwizzanî (from ge, a collective prefix related to cum, and wizzan, to know).1 l In other words, giwizzanî was the individual's awareness that someone else (i.e., God) knew what he was thinking. God's omnisci­ence was stressed by all missionaries and preachers. He was a

speculator cordis, a spy of men's hearts, an all-seeing and all-­knowing deity from whom no deed or thought could be hidden,2 a deity who punished not only the wrong-doer but also his children and children's children to the third and fourth generation.

1 Perhaps the early converts understood the prefix of giwizzanî to be a perfective prefix, which would make the word mean "that which is known, consciousness, recognition (of sin)". This is suggested by its frequent use in the meaning of sapientia, for example in the Heliand, where it appears often in the Old Saxon form gewit. Wulfila based his word miÞwissei on the Greek word suneidesis, which also meant "common knowledge".

africans aren't and can't be christian
calling yourself christian is one thing, being one is another

Don't eat that tendie it looks suspicious

I'm not a christcuck but this is ahistorical bullshit.

MERRYT KEKTSMAS

you mean you're a kike?

That's because it is.

Name one thing that is christian about.
Pine tree.
Sparkling lights.
Round objects hung on it.
Star up top (although that was changed to angels)
Fire (yule log) in the hearth.
Presents at the base of the tree (although that could be presents to jesus, but it's not)
Mistletoe.
Red and white.
little toys.
I will post the meaning next post, current board software chokes on long
posts.

Evergreen tree = the symbol of life toughing it out even in the longest and coldest and darkest night of the year.
(Trees also represent humanity,the first humans, according to the edda, were created from trees into wich life was breathed by Odin)
Sparkling Lights: The twinkling of sunrays through the gaps of the pine needles. A symbol for that the sun has risen after the longest night. A celebratory gesture bar none.
Round objects hung on it: They are images of the sun. Yule is about the sun, after all. The rebirth of it after its long death.
Star up top: Huamns are trees. The star up top reprents our duty to strive towards enlightenment. Reach for a higher level of being.
Fire in the hearth: Easing the birth pains of the sun to be reborn, sending heat/strength to it, so it may rise.

Presents at the base: Either thankful sacrifice to the spirits of the hunted animals, or food for spirits invited inside (depending on the local belief)
Mistletoe: Mistletoe was used as a loophole weapon to kill Baldur, Freyas/Friggs son. She then vowed to net let anyone use mistletoe as a weapon again and dispensed kisses to anyone near or holding one.
Red and white: Blood and snow. Abundant things in the cold, dark north.
Little toys: Used to be images of killed animals, to appease and thank their spirits

These explanations are as simple as they are old, and they make the most sense without having to do mental gymnastics.
This is because they are the true meaning of our real ancestral religion.

Fucking software.

(checked)
You see the (possibly literal) poz here. This is a weakness of paganism in its modern form. The SJW scourge has latched onto it in a way that makes their assault on video games/movies seem mild. (((They))) have a vested interest in keeping paganism from spreading. White SJWs actually do most of the work for them. These people try to make it into a religion that only exists to attack Christianity. This mindset prevents coherent dogmas and core beliefs from being formed. Apologetics is an unthinkable word in leftist neopagan circles. As hipsters, they do not want people to actually buy into their preferred unpopular thing which makes them unique.

In the old days, Kings were said to be descendants of Wodan or otherwise affiliated with divinity in some way. This is how cultural norms were enforced. While it's difficult to imagine god-kings returning in the near future, it should be possible to advance the sorts of memes which would protect common decency and help paganism spread.
MAKE PAGANISM GREAT AGAIN!

Kikes fear paganism the most.

That's why they hate western Christianity so much.
(Look at a denomnination map of Europe, the less pagan a denomination, the less followers it has, due to the alien nature of the semitic part)
(That's why Catholicism leads, it adopted the most and has the most female "saints")

And, just look at Hitler and the NatSocs.
They went full Runic with swastikas, and the SS and all that good stuff.
Every swastika was an image of the sun.
The sun pagans really really like.

And pagans don't have messianic jew people, pagans have pure ancestral power.
Jews are extremely weak against it since it denies them the fulcrum to dupe whitey into helping him.

Aye. What Lana says in the first few minutes of the video rings true: Yule is an inherently white holiday, while Christmas has been turned into something for everyone, even non-christians (and non-whites, of course). Reinstating a holiday that is culturally white would help greatly to reinforce white identity in the normalfag population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Downvote this feminist video.
Also reported for e-celeb.

memes too

Confirmed for not watching the video.
Kill yourself you D&C shill.

Meme the fuck out of this. Kek is with us today. took my once-a-month beaten wife syndrome to 4cuck and got pic realted.

Leave and never come back.
>>>/plebbit/

As is your lack of a foreskin.

Some jew probably ate it. Some jew probably pureed your flesh and ate it for the stem cells.
Some jew vampire probably actually consumed your flesh and made a covenant.

In the days of the Roman Empire, Christians gained followers among the poor by engaging in charity work. While the scenario is not a mirror image, the political disenfranchisement of white Christians allows us the same opportunity. Paganism needs to be seen as a friend of Christianity in the struggle against (((globalism))). We should strive to be be their new Greatest Ally since Jews have gotten carried away with calling them ebul nahtzee Trump supporters.

In b4 Witches

I'll just leave these here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Falun_Gong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organ_harvesting_from_Falun_Gong_practitioners_in_China

I think that you should take some scrooms/DMT while having Shadilay on repeat. please report back on what Kek says.

Christianity needs to go, though.
It's a dangerous ideology.

Paganism is not inferior in aesthetics, the opposite, actually.
So no need to worry about losing "muh beautiful buildings" and stuff.

The renaissance was the turning point in christian art, mainly because they incorporated pagan imagery again.

Women, forests, puttos, and so forth.

Then all the crosses we have, runes, powerful iconography. Etc.

Noticed how hard they are shilling cuckxianity on us?

Reminder that jews hate pagans and christians.
What better way to make use of that but to have christians and pagans argue and fight each other?

PAGANS
Listen to me Pagans. Your symbols you hold dear should remind you of the Father, search the birth records of Fionn_mac_Cumhaill and seek out the story of Tea Tephi and Jeremiah in IRELAND. Seek out the Finnsburg Fragment versus Beowulf.

The Female Trinity and the Male Trinity are the Sun and the moon and yes yule signifies the tendies hung on a tree to the tradition of winterchan. But know this, the constant battle is a infighting we had gotten used to to survive the raids of much larger forces controlled by the JEW.

Christ was not a JEW.

The church fought in ww2 to save Europe. Then it had to disband heavy and try to outjew the JEW. Burning down churches and Varg posting Black metal is all fine and well when you have a validity but the true cross will always fight for you. The Church was never a building anyways. It was the people. Scattered. The next time you encounter a suspected Jew, I have a weapon for you. Hand him a glass of Whole Milk. Watch as the Jude gets stomach cramps as his Milk is thou blood, and of thou children.

Make no mistake of the powers that left Europe when the Amish moved to the NEW JERUSALEM.

MUST LISTEN. youtube.com/watch?v=tu3Vdu2ZIsQ

I heard that King Nimrod is supposedly a biblical counterpart to Gilgamesh.
But I don't think so since Nimrod was only mentioned as a mighty hunter that built the tower of Babel.

The Angra Mainyu?

You can watch Varg Vikernes series of videos about Yule to understand better the origins of Christmas

is 2017 the year of the comet?

why does varg never publish his sources
and why doesnt he answer, when asked for sources?

Yeah, the 30 years war alone killed 40% of ther German population.

They also sacked constantinople, making it easier for Islam to invade.

Not to mention the ongoing genital mutilation (although that's more common in the states, which is a sad place, the disconnect from their homelands is making them weaker against christianity)

Christianity is the enemy of Europe.
You are mistaking its "goodness" to the relief one would feel when the thumbscrews are being eased a bit, after crushing your thumb into a pulpy mess.

Christianity also defiled countless pagan structures.

Menhirs, dolmens, tombs, temples, all either vandalized to put christian iconography on them, or straight up destroyed.

I would not commit iconoclasm even on my enemy's works (except if they're jews). Beautiful things should always be preserved.

John 6:70 Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!”

John 8:32 The Truth will Set You Free
So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?”…

I would argue that jews love christians. After all, christianity has become the ultimate "good goy" religion, with all its talk of subservience and turning the other cheek.

It's all in the blood. "Paganism's" usefulness was about inspiration and nomenclature (being able to easily attach words and names to certain archetypes and forms of consciousness so that it's more easily remembered and identified, kind of like naming all the forms of life out there) which is why it was never an organized religion but varied from people to people. That's because the blood memory was its organization. Meanwhile, Judeo-Christian-Islam requires external organization and constant reaffirming, making it cultish self-hypnotism.

Yeah, but that is what happened.
And Europe went for thousands of years without Christianity.
It is not required. Paganism has strong and beautiful gods and a strong faith and power.
Hence it still sticking around despite the UTTERLY cruel and relentless persecution and slaughter of millions of our own kind by the ones infected with christianity.

Imagine one day seeing someone who looks like you, looks like your neighbor.
Form a mob to drag you onto a pyre for practising your native, thousand year old religion.

Take a lighter or a candle and light it under your palm.
Do this until it hurts.

You will pull your hand away.

But imagine you can't. Imagine you cannot flee from this excruciating pain, and the one doing it to you could be part of your family. He looks similar to you.

And granted, pagans killed and warred, too.
But rarely over religious reasons since neighbors usually had the same if not similar worldviews and even if there are differences, since paganism comes fro nature worship, you'd still pretty much be of the same opinion about the important things.
For those were derived from pragmatic study of the environment, which can fill one with awe, too, by the way.

Imagine being the one who discovers working quantum procedures and so forth.
These are logical and worldly, like an atom bomb.

But those can be awe inspiring.
So it's not far fetched to add spirituality to these things.

I'll add that those three spawn from the Jewish brain and the jews are essentially walking machines. They have no blood memory, instead they use the rabbi who is trained from generation to generation, interprets, etc. to create more jews from the mongrel mess he is master of. When the jew dies he becomes nothing but we are eternal which is why our ways always resurface in some form or another.

i thought it was widely accepted that Jesus was born in the Spring (my guess is April).
Symbols and motifs get taken over by the dominate culture and that is what happened to Christmas.
It is pretty funny to see Holla Forums cry about cultural appropriation.

Because we're still around. As I said it's all in the blood. Blot out the race however and the only things of it that remain will be in Japanese media, bless them. At least they would remember us.

Yeah, Japan is a good example in general.
They were "missionaried", too, but, like over here, Shinto and co still prevails.
Christianity is simply too alien for people with strong native faiths.

It is such a great thing, that the Ander's share their superior culture with us, dirty Hagens.

Not the exact date, but the bible mentions he was born in the fall.

No, YOU celebrate Christmas, I celebrate Yule.
You are welcome to share our traditions in your celebration, but not welcome to ignore their origins nor claim them as your own.

The blood needs time to stabilize so that flowers can blossom, as it is now however there are feet constantly trampling over it. That's why isolation tends to be good and they (the Japanese) were isolated for about a thousand years after cutting ties with China. Europeans on the other hand have been expanding everywhere and converting people which is something we didn't do exactly in the past. We would expand but we would not blend (until the latter days of an empire or civilization), instead we would keep it separate and to each his customs (as long as they don't interfere with the rule). Basically, we have been dying for a long time now, with brief examples of vitality (Renaissance and Romance eras). A people must be allowed to stretch their wings according to their ability and not forced into any box they can't fit in. The Christian box tried to contain us but it began to take our shape rather than we it's shape, and as we try to get ourselves out other boxes have appeared before us, namely Liberal-Marxism. The "humanist" and "progressive" is the modern Bolshevist who were in their day the modern Christian.

They don't have any of their own.

Well, they have Sabbath and other jew things.
But nobody likes those.

You're pretty retarded considering That chrstianity arrived in japan in a time of great turbulence and spread like wildfire. The only reason Japan isn't catholic right now is because the lords actively started fighting christianity and banned it everywhere. After the sengoku period was over and japan was unified it went all out isolationist and christianty had no chance to spread. Also
I gues your LARPing forest orgies couldn't be considered that, since they died out.

Like the Hindus?

Same in Europe. Pagans still exist, and the only christian denominations that want at least a somewhat sizable following have to incorporate paganism, too.

Semitism is alien to us.

Also, unless you're European you are of no significance to Christianity, anyway.
The USA could be nuked and it would be of no effect to Christianity.

Hel is one of the 9 worlds, and it's ruled over by a deity that bears the same name, Hel.
Hel is the daughter of Loki, and is half alive, and half dead.

You Christians stole that name from Pagans too…just like you stole the word "God" which is just another name for Odin.

"Pagan" retards at it again… 10% fedoras, 90% jewish shills.

Christian penises.
70% skin
30% sacrifice to semitic vampires

I love the Yuletide videos Red ice makes, comfiest videos on the internet.

SPENCER FALSE FLAG AGENT THREAD KEPT ALIVE

RED ICE ANCHORED

WHAT HAPPENED TO Holla Forums?

The reason pagans don't argue over beliefs is because our beliefs and spirituality arise naturally from our own blood and habitat. We are ourselves nature spirits, so naturally we'll be different, and that's fine. To me, any pagan with different views has arrived at those views as naturally and organically as I've arrived at mine.

It would be like expecting trees of the same species to all grow in exactly the same habit and shape. Obviously different locations and habitats are going to produce variations. Our differences themselves are part of nature.

TRShills will complain if it's anchored.

Was the English word god taken from the old Germanic name "Godanaz"?

All threads with conservative women - especially good looking young ones - are locked to keep most women on liberal side. This one stayed up longer than usual because it sort of bashes Christmas.

Mods are too lazy to ban the shitposters so they just anchor the entire thread, is one of the reasons this board is turning to trash.

A significant number of scholars have connected this root with the names of three related Germanic tribes: the Geats, the Goths and the Gutar. These names may be derived from an eponymous chieftain Gaut, who was subsequently deified.
He also sometimes appears in early Medieval sagas as a name of Odin or one of his descendants, a former king of the Geats (Gaut(i)), an ancestor of the Gutar (Guti), of the Goths (Gothus) and of the royal line of Wessex (Geats) and as a previous hero of the Goths (Gapt). Some variant forms of the name Odin such as the Lombardic Godan may point in the direction that the Lombardic form actually comes from Proto-Germanic *ǥuđánaz. Wōdanaz or Wōđinaz is the reconstructed Proto-Germanic name of a god of Germanic paganism, known as Odin in Norse mythology, Wōden in Old English, Wodan or Wotan in Old High German and Godan in the Lombardic language. Godan was shortened to God over time and was adopted/retained by the Germanic peoples of the British isles as the name of their deity, in lieu of the Latin word Deus used by the Latin speaking Christian church, after conversion to Christianity.

Our larping is far more impressive than your larping…

Case in point…

The only remotely manly the Bible has is Samson, and that story is pretty damn stupid.

I want to convert to Christianity but I can't stand all of the semites in that book. Feels like I'm being cucked by god.
Peganism is gay, though.
What do I do?

Why would it be gay.
Unless you really hate "fantasy" stuff.

Well, I guess it's just public schooling that contaminated me. We were always told that polytheistic European religions were "myths". It's hard to me to accept.
I think that they are a better option compared to Christianity, but I just don't know. I don't know of any pagan institutions or any pagans who are making cultural changes.

Uh, no.

Yeah, it's full on mythical. Even the gods didn't know everything about the world.
That's just the sauce on the meat and potatoes, though.

Paganism stems from nature, even if you're completely secular, there is a reason why European (and others, because it's just so damn cool) people feel such a connection to nature.

It's in our blood because our genes have been forged by living in this wildly changing climate.
It wasn't just always hot or always cold, it was a transition.

This opened the door to all sorts of speculation and mythology, but all of it came from the observation of nature.

I think a lot of Christians feel lost without the anchor of simple "I will go to heaven" but not only does that exist too (Valhalla) but you can also attain immortality without it.

Simply on the effects of your honor and memories, which live on past your physical body gets returned to the world.

Then there is the custom of naming your child after a relative (anothe thing still observed) so the relative may live on (usually requires "halloween" though, picking up the ancestors spirit from the world of the dead by dressing up as them)

(which would just be visiting burial mounds when dressed up, and then coming back home and getting treats and stuff)

Also, there is no "starting out sin".
Which might confuse people "why be good, why do anything" but, I already partially answered that.

Even atheists though have "morals" and stuff.
There are some objectivily detrimental and beneficial behaviors/conduct that either make living on this hostile planet easier or harder.

But yeah.
You don't have to become a druid who hugs trees.
Nature itself is powerful enough to fill you with the awe needed to be connected to it.

Of course you will enter valhalla and everything, too.
But you don't have to kneel and beg and serve.

Have a video/audiobook
It's a slightly simplified version of the Edda and co (it trims out some things, like Ymir being assassinated is described in more detail, in this version Ymir just gets killed in one sentence)
The stories are quite good.
Samson cannot hold a candle to it.
youtu.be/-PVhFy4cmS8

Threads direct linking to tyt and faux news get to stay up too. Jimbo couldn't get anons to /newsplus/ so they're just moving it here.

Well thank you user

As a matter of fact, the Old Gods had no respect for those who would.

Indeed.
Of course venerating the gods is good, but mainly for us, not them.

It makes us feel good to venerate them, especially since they're not omnipotent, but really close to us.
In fact, the gods, from day one, basically, relied on humans to be part of an army in the battle of Ragnarök.

It's not even required (at least in my opinion) to call out their names, as long as we strive to become better than we just were.

Every bit of progress (and I mean real progress, not marxis ((( progress ))) )proves our overall worth and verifies that the gods put their faith in the right beings.

There is no better way to venerate Freya by striving for beauty, trying to make things beautiful.
There is no better way to please Thor than to become strong.
Wisdom for Odin.
And so forth.

The gods and us are very tightly connected.

Just orally, I mean.

That makes us feel good, that is just for us.
But the deeds matter even more. We do have a purpose, after all.

Also, even Valhalla is basically just another training ground.

You get to fight, become stronger, every day.
Fight in the beautiful scenery, regenerated every day, feasting and drinking to rest up for the next day.

Anyone who has ever felt that nice exhaustion from a day outside should feel attracted to this. Every day you grow in strength, in wisdome, prowess. Every day you feast and drink and make merry with your kinsmen and the gods.

There is no genuflecting and bowing and scraping, but an extension in our path toward becoming the greatest in the universe.

Drinking every day would kill me (again).
I save that for festivals.

Christianity is a middle eastern religion. It was forced upon Europe by our enemies.

You can't shill Christianity into relevance. You pretend to be "israelites" and worship a "king of the Jews" then complain about Jew subversion.

GTFO you cancerous sack of shit.

IF porn kills love then how come I love porn?

Check and indeed mate.

Asatru and Christianity is just more jew cult control.

On a side note Hendrick Himmler to his discovery found out the true origins of our race.

archive.org/stream/HimmlersBlackOrderAHistoryOfTheSS192345/Himmlers Black Order - A History of the SS 1923-45_djvu.txt

Santa Claus is synonymous with the shaman walking around with his bag of Amanita Muscaria, treating depression in the winter time, using amanita muscaria and guiding the trips.
The caps would be dried in socks hung over the fireplace.

The Amanita Muscaria grows under either birch or the pine tree. Hence the bright gifts under the christmas tree.
It is very well known that raindeer, or deer in general absolutely loves Amanita Muscaria.
If you see amanita in the forest, you often see them with bitemarks from deer.
People using Amanita, often reports of experiences of feeling like flying.

wait wat