webm soon, gotta go fast with my slow proc
anyone else with fast CPU is appreciated for a webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8
youtu
youtube.com/watch?v=4t8Fw0v-R9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trudeau practically pulled a marcobot there

yeah, this comp would take an hour to download .webm software, is slow af.

TO LONG DIDN'T WATCH:
Rosa has the floor and confronts him on attending (((fundraisers))) for lobbies and ((liberal party)))
The fucking castro-facerd cuck throws buzzwords to 4 questions in a row about 'reassuring' Canadians and 'our values'

Trudeau speaking and acting exactly like Hillary but is too retarded to be even a mediocre public speaker. Its really cute how the Clinton Trudeau Foundation is operating by the exact same pay to play scheme. If this guy gets a second term you may as well call us Sweden.

absolutely checked.
soory I can't shitpost as efficient as usual tonight without my flash drive. however you forgetting one very important thing:

OP requesting .webm so I'm not such a fag. (because no web, software atm and slow CPU)

FUCK, I'M A PLEB! Does VLC make .webms? trying to right now if it can.

Shit like this just makes Bonhomme want to turn the House of Commons into a skating rink even sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmE6Mu7mEh8

You cucks want me to show, that this mighty whitey is made of snow?

I'll then snap your little bitch neck like a little icicle, then ride your mom like she's some sort of bicycle.

I'm Bonhomme, also Snow man. I hang niggers like the klan.

Cold hearted son of a Canadian bitch. Somali Refugees make my trigger finger itch.

Every minority, a Christmas tree ornament. Race war NOW, I'll say it to parliament.

If you doubt my heart is truly frozen, I'll show you the truth by killing God's Chosen.

Taiwan knows what's up

I'm cold as ice, naughty, not nice.

So, basically nothing new here

HOLY FUCK!
(Tube) just changed the video!
it was clean, concise voice over, now it's muddied with French/ English voice over.
Plz Save and webm b4 it's full shoah'd!

nvm, I'm just going full retard tonite, do not respond

um, I realize I'm full retard tonite, didn't mean to slide thread.
Are you butthurt JIDF or something? They are usually the first to yeel "shill!"
And if you don't think it's ">da joos", apparently you haven't seen the "new" banner.

kek this leaf kike is really mad

Checked.

I need to save shitposter badge from the meme war thread b4 it slides.

That's some nice lingo you got there ringo. Making a late migration from 4chan I see?

baiting me into replying with a script literally every shill uses.
LOL, nigger. You're 2 fun not troll. what other buzzwords you got? in ten posts you'll be calling me 'stooped GOY OY VEY!'
keep shutting it down, filthy jew
████░░█
░░░█░░█
███████
█░░█░░░
█░░████

I
T
S

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

I needed that. thanks okay I stop now.

Just who will le weedman be cucked by next???

Prince George's little sister? The changing of the current year? Emperor Trump passing the phone to his 10-year-old son? Join us next time..

The Trump curse is rearing its head and looking at Trudeau. When he gets hit with the full brunt of it, it's going to be hit hard.

He's tied to a donor who is tied to The Clinton Foundation so he may get roped into all of that, especially seeing as how he may be a puppet for Hillary according to wikileaks.

Holy shit this, looks like the Rubiobot virus is spreading among the kike golems.

What the fuck is this?

Youre actually correct

Fucking hell. The Purge can't come soon enough.

What a fag, meme.

But I already call Canada West Sweden

"YEAH, THAT'S IT NINGEN"

is a real life spurdo?

We're gonna need a fucking banner

You deserve everything you got so far and more.

newfag here

(((OP here))) just kidding kek
Thanks a lot. MP4 is better 4 me anyway.
I appreciate you, fellow newfag.
a Holla Forumslster approves this post

Transcript

BASED AS FUCK, ROSA:
I'd like to announce a few facts: this liberal-hearted candidate can throw his weight around. There are (((People))) who can buy $1,500 tickets to have an auidience with the PM. Is this True?
Run: : Reassure Canadian that I'm shillary's bitch and transparent…etc ad rubionium.
Rosa:
In September you attended a fundraiser. Prominent liberal Organizer email'd 'important to attend and donate to the liberal party. "so that our issues are heard and we begin to form relationships and open dialogues with our government" Are you a kike or a dum fuk, fagboy?
Run: : 'With all these questions it's important to reinforce the fact that I'm a crypto-kike at the federal level. I always follow rules, you shikska!
Rosa - the destroyer of race-mixers - Ambrose:
"Well, Mr. Speaker In a November fundraiser, an organizer told the media: 'that he offered to host the event after the PM invited him to be with high-ranking Chinese officials. At that fundraiser the PM was lobbied directly on the billion-dollar takeover of a Canadian business, that is currently before cabinet. He was also lobbied to change the rules for immigrant investors and foreign Real Estate investors.
Based on these facts, it's not only unethical, it's illegal
DOES THE PM REALLY BELIEVE THAT HE IS ABOVE THE LAW?
The fucking MadwoMan:
R.Rubio Mode engaged: 'I'm pleased, Mr Speaker to rise today to assure canadians the (((federal))) [sic] *stutter* in terms of political financing has among the hardest, the strictest and most rigorous in the country. ahh.. that allows for openness (counts fingers) that can reassure etc… ad rubonium… rules followed by (((our party)))
We will hear the opposition
Mr. Speaker, I'm not feeling more secureness
Perfect Segway:
Because the Prime Minister actually, himself confirmed what we're saying. When I asked him about the May fundraiser, Chinese billionaires in Toronto, he said and I quote "That is why we have committed to engaging positively with the world to draw in investment"
But mister speaker, liberal party fundraisers are not the place to draw in foreign investment.
Why is m. speaker so blatantly and so eagerly throwing his ethical guidelines out the window?
Cuckmunch:
The frustration Canada had with ethics is why we got elected in the first place. [Oh rly?] Therefore it's important to realize I'm a good jew, please don't send me to the gulag. we have kosher government, you know.

Based bearded Gentile: It's great to see the PM without paying shekels.
I ask you on behalf of Canada will admit to pulling a Nixon on us?

Castro: internally: shuts it down

well cuck'dfag is about to be on the loli express to cuba, lol XD.
Epic Memes and parliament trollz 4 good.

Someone get that tobbacco leaf outta here!

Leafman please, I know things look iffy up north but don't talk like that. We cant let Canada become Sweden, we just can't. We can't lose anyone else, never ever again.

Seriously Leafman our only other neighbors are Mexico,… and Mexico is a bad neighbor.

holy hell where have i been. …. is bonhomme a leaf meme?

canadian moonman

dubble dubs checked

He's a french Canadian nigger killer.

Topkek

If you don't know how to embed, don't post

way to shill, you fucking posturing newfag
If you haven't lurked don't shit up my fucking thread, you goddamn cuck.
MP4

MP4

The next time you hear a Canadian bitch about Literally Hitler, ask them why they elected Literally Zoolander.

this should be banned tbh. fuck jewtube and their google analytics

Would make a lot of sense. John Oliver did a big 'segment' on Trudeau the night before the election.

youtu be.com/watch?v=0V5ckcTSYu8

You are this edgy, college freshman. Me 2
——
I think this thread has served it's purpose
OP will approve all shitposts, cuz so few 'fun-threads' this year. What with happenings and not wanting to slide news.
Directory

→ MP4 Thank you very much.
→ Transcribed for your enjoyment

Other dank posts

Moonman ft. Bonhomme when

ffmpeg -i source.mp4 output.webm
Of course you should play around with bitrate, quallity etc, to get the desired filesize, but the standard options are quite good. It takes about 3 times the lenght of video to convert on i3 laptop

Coming soon my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=4t8Fw0v-R9g

We'll do our best; just please remember us if we fall. There are allied Canadians, but we're outnumbered here… for now.

In the cities yes, out in the rural no.

SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME IF I AM CORRECT HERE

is this faggot purposefully pulling a rubot in order to make sure that if this is broadcasted on the propaganda channels that they will only show one video sample of him?

We would never forget you Canada. I know theres a lot of shit talk between all nationalities on here, but you really are good neighbors.

Yes. It's all CBC will show, and they are all jews and shitskins. Hell they used to run a show called Little Mosque on the Prairie for fuck's sake.

Oh, no fear here, we are next to wake up.

At least we didn't elect an actual real-life nigger twice in a row.

That will always be the bane of Holla Forums dwelling Burgers, but it fills me with relief that we avoided "Madam President" this election cycle.

GAS THE CONNECTIONS WITH THE US, REJOIN BRITAIN!

At least Obama was pretty ineffectual.

Your country is the spookiest.

they made up for it with Trump

haha, that look on it's face in the final panel. meme material

fucking 10/10👌💯

wow this guy is challenging ed milliband for king of fuckwit hill

Holy fuck this meme

Shut down

Is Bonhomme the new WN symbol of Canada? Because I'm okay with that.

he wants his homeland to be just as white as he is

did he just seriously just repeat the same phrase 3 god damn times?

based

Bonhomme's a big guy.

For jews.

ROTFLPIMP

Oh, and this all relates back to DUDE WEED LMAO too.

Okay, which one of you faggots did this?

Checking these trips of American and Canadian brotherhood.

already suspended lol that was quick

The Liberals did nothing good for Canada.
Even the idea of public Health Care was stolen from the NDP, decades ago.

no thank you, nigel

VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE WHEN FELLOW LEAFS?