Beware December 19th

The country is already so divided. What would happen if the electorates "stole" the election from Trump? Some of them SERIOUSLY think that John Kasich is a good alternative. They are clearly not living in a pragmatic world. If Trump misses 270 votes because just THIRTY-SEVEN PEOPLE decide to change the outcome of the election, this country is going to go into a hell not seen since the Civil War.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I think if anything ends up taking down this country, may God help us, it's going to be the electoral college.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sfpelosi/with_replies
archive.is/fDEpd
archive.is/L4R5f
theweek.com/speedreads/665450/nancy-pelosi-called-trump-talk-about-womens-issues-trump-handed-phone-daughter
archive.is/F5cgs
denverite.com/democratic-electors-appealed-judges-ruling-vote-colorados-statewide-winner-24824/
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-electors-lessig-232598
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If by some miracle they prevent Trump from having 270, the vote goes to Congress, Congress votes Trump. If they didn't, their best case scenario is never winning re-election ever again, their worst case scenario is violent revolution.

lynchings and tar-and-featherings would be pretty fun, tbh

Stop being lazy. If they steal it, just grab your gun and go shoot up your local DNC chapter.

No, this is not FBI, this is a citizen talking about the natural response to a stolen election. Elections are a polite version of a civil war. If our votes aren't counted, then our bullets will be. Universal law.

Worst case scenario

I'm pretty sure they're trying to bait us into fucking ourselves over at this point by overreacting. That being said, be ready for anything.

You're going to see the most Faithless electors in any election but keep in mind there will be faithless electors against Trump and against Hillary
I doubt enough will go from Trump for him to lose

I'm honestly hoping that the electors betray us. Violent revolution won't be pretty but victory will grant us the absolute power necessary to achieve our goals. A betrayal of this magnitude is a classic event flag for revolution, since it completely wipes away the govt's legitimacy.

it would take a while for the courts to play out before trump could become president. that cuck paul ryan would probably step in for the interim when obamas term is up.

This tbh đź‘Ś

Retarded eurocuck here, why do you have the electoral college voting? I understand how regions are weighted but how is it possible for a si for person to vote against what the people in a state voted for?

or people are so lazy they just take whatever happens so long as the power and internet stay on.

This stupid cunt is at the forefront of this madness:

twitter.com/sfpelosi/with_replies

You know what to do, lads.

Even normalfag Americans with some awareness ought to realize they can never have faith in voting for significant change or reform dreams ever again if the Electoral College goes faithless. Any profound popular leverage against the Establishment will be squashed by claiming this is interference or puppetry from a foreign enemy or some other well-crafted excuse

>they think theyll jew the election and the power will stay on

Did you not watch the rally tonight? Ryan got eternally btfo by not only Trump but the crowd. Put that cuck in charge and people are not going to have it.

this

They are saying "no one can be elected President ever again unless we approve and you're not going to anything about it so prepare for you FEME camp white man"

How are these electors chosen? Who elects the electors?

When is the winner officially declared?

LOOKS LIKE TRUMP'S IN TROUBLE, GOYIM
archive.is/fDEpd

Except 39 of them are democrats

Can you fucking read? It'd in the OP, the 19th of December. Inauguration day is January 20th.

I believe the constitution should be restore to how the founding fathers wrote it, however that includes having electors that decide what their state votes for. lt's supposed to safeguard against a truly awful decision by the people, however I don't see what makes them qualified to choose the outcome by overriding the popular vote.

we should create an anti-Christine Pelosi hashtag. It will probably be get censored right off the bat but it's worth a shot.

pic related

No one is going got do anything

How convenient.

I don't get it.
Obama said that the Russians didn't interfere in the actual votes.
If that's the case, what is their argument beyond "muh sovereignty" and the Lying Press being mad that their pulpit is rapidly losing its power?

Well niggers, do you want to live forever?

It doesn't matter what the facts are. They are thieves from a race of thieves.

this, if you stop caring about dying you have limitless potential

Unimaginable chaos. America would abruptly implode into a violent civil war and likely a partial military rebellion and government fracturing would follow. The chain reaction would spread globally as America's influence would diminish rapidly, as it'll be in too much internal chaos to focus on current foreign policy. Foreign powers would then exploit this by simply fueling civil unrest to a point either the U.S becomes too poor and fractured to be a threat, or until someone favorable is placed into power.

It's a suicidal option for them. Because at least with Trump, the nation internally will still be relatively stable and they could wait it out, or work from the shadows as they normally do. Losing that stability outright would be far worse than Trump being sworn in.

So at this point we have 1 republican saying he MIGHT flip?

This is all just to try to delegitimize the Trumpenreich.

We have limitless potential even if we die. Perhaps especially then. Don't let them scare you - maybe they can even destroy the whole world, but they can't take our Aryan spirit. If worst comes to worst, I'll see you all in Valhalla, I swear it.

That's exactly what I'm aiming for user.

We have the Texan fag who is definitely voting not Trump. Thanks Texas.

i hope i go to FĂłlkvangr instead

The guy's a kike, i.e. not Texan. Fuck off.

goddamit its blue balls again

*…*
*user I… **
Well. You know, I kind of feel the same way. I was just packaging things for the red-pilled masses who have yet to do a deep dive into Norse theology because really, are you serious right now? Kek. This really must be Ragnarok because Holla Forums certainly is the edge of the universe.

Trips of truth

It's the system they designed back in the 1700's as a defense against mob rule. Basically the electors would be a last line of defense against the people. Stupid imo but it was mostly to assuage the fears people had about becoming a republic. They've never seriously derailed an election in modern history though so nobody's bothered to reform it.

The electors are chosen during the primaries and caucuses, similar to how they elected delegates.

archive.is/L4R5f
www.ibtimes.com/electoral-college-vote-latest-update-donald-trump-republicans-scared-hamilton-2459802

Its 37 Fucking Democrat Electors, Not Republican. If they try shit you got the RNC putting the gun to the heads of their Electors to keep them on board for trump. Quit being such a faggot.

This. There's a reason the media isn't talking about this. It won't happen.

The US is not a democracy, that's just a jewish meme used to trick people into thinking their opinions matter (it's part of the Kool-Aid). The founding fathers knew how shit democracy is so they came up with the electoral college system to represent each state's requests without making rural areas overpowered on a per-capita basis. Faithless electors weren't made illegal at the government level as a last line of defense against a populist vote getting though due to cities with high populations having high enough voting power to dictate the will of the entire state (though it's a far worse problem now than back when the country first started). Unfortunately for us they expected people to heed their constant warnings about the jews and likely figured that we'd keep them from taking over the media & education systems before it was too late, and now they're trying to use faithless electors as a back door into overriding the electoral system by using their false narrative and large horde of brainwashed peons to trick the electors into thinking that a large quantity of citizens don't accept the results (which is false, the people who go full libtard have always been just an incredibly vocal minority. Many simply don't care enough to demand the system to be revoked).

Ahh thanks. It should be interesting to see how it goes then. Good luck to you burgers. You're going to need it.

Regardless if it's just 39 Dems and 1 cuck elector they could still hypothetically get the alphabet agency involved in a classified briefing.

Keyword here being classified briefing, in other words they could threaten just enough Trump electors into abstaining over some bullshit.

I really don't think the US is ready for torches and pitchforks nor understand the implications of such talk.

How much do you want to bet on that?

Honestly, I doubt more than 3 or 4 electors will go faithless. However, be prepared, all faithless electors should be found the next day hanged, with a sign around their neck that says "traitor". Suicide, of course.

user, contain yourself.

She's just mad that when she called Trump, he passed the phone to Ivanka.

theweek.com/speedreads/665450/nancy-pelosi-called-trump-talk-about-womens-issues-trump-handed-phone-daughter

Kek. That's just a pic I found, it's not me. I have had enough trigger discipline to make it this far. But I promise you, if they jew Trump out of his electors, my finger will be on the trigger - because I'll be discharging my weapons.

The gignger minger caught one.
archive.is/F5cgs

Obama 2017

ROFL that mad man

I really hope they don't fuck Trump over. I prefer a peaceful transition. But I feel in my gut that they're going to try. The kikes will never peacefully relinquish power.
Just be prepared for anything, and if they screw Trump over, that is the last straw. We have to take our country back. Now or never.

It won't work. Trump is smart and has allied himself with the police and military factions, precisely to prevent the carnage. In the event the election were stolen, Trump is in position to stage a military coup. Even without them, he'd still be able to win were he himself to declare the system rigged and start an outright civil war, he'd easily have millions ready and willing to fight for their country.

If the electors throw the election, the electors die, period.

They need 37. 36 would bring him down to 270, the number needed to win outright.

They try to flip 40. 36 flip. Trump gets elected with the remaining 4U.

The memes have spoken.

Fuck no, I'm so blackpilled at Trump selling us out, at this point I hope for revolution.

Idk man the jews and goldman sachs execs he keeps appointing go against everything he said on the campaign trail, especially the "global financial interests" JUDEN! speech he gave.

Don't put away your mining equipment yet anons, we might just find a new vein of salt.

The electors in question are the Democrats Electors, not Republican. How fucking dense are you? Nothing I going to flip.

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

I don't mean to shill btw, just been depressed since the Austrian election. I was really hoping for Hofer and i felt something die inside when I checked the results and he lost…

C'mon user. Its moonman. Shoots first, checks ethnicity of the non-white later.

He said you'd hate the people he'll hire, and Trump from the beginning made it very clear he isn't against all jews.

Just seems to me that you fell for the media's lies. Every time they called him an anti-semite, he was not saying it himself. Getting your expectations from people lying about him is only setting yourself up for disappointment.

One thing is certain. A wall will be built upon our southern border, and Mexico will pay for it. The amount of Syrian "refugees" within the US will be reduced to zero, and immigration will be reformed so that any illegals within the states will be immediately deported as soon as they are arrested.

Response to , referenced & . Can't wait until this issue is actually fixed and not just passed-off and ignored.

Damn right it will.

Shit I'm forgetting all of the sources today. https:/ /greatagain.gov/president-elect-trump-announces-nominations-for-treasury-and-commerce-departments-8772d0fc6553#.6mw5lcn7d for Ross' quote.

I think this was already planned and Soros operatives may have snuck into the electoral college as Republicans.

Any idiot can volunteer to be an elector and there's little screening process.

Another catch is that each state house "certifies" the votes - meaning a Democratic controlled state legislature could falsely count the votes of the electors in that state and send the bogus certification to DC.

If they have sneaked in 40 Soros backed volunteers in as GOP electors and they all vote John McCain, then when the vote goes to the Republican House they have to pick between the top three - Trump, Hillary, or McCain and will be under pressure to pick McCain.

Judge in Denver said 2 democratic electors are required to vote for Hillary - they wanted (allegedly) not to vote for her but some "concensus" 3rd party candidate - Federal Judge said "No" and now they have filed an appeal …

denverite.com/democratic-electors-appealed-judges-ruling-vote-colorados-statewide-winner-24824/

If that case goes to S.Ct possibility of ruling that voids laws that bind electors and frees all the electors to vote as they please.

Also, (pic) allegedly 20 Trump electors are expressing interest in switching their votes.

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-electors-lessig-232598

Settle your jimmies, these are democratic electors pushing this…..

Original 10:

Christine Pelosi (CA)
Micheal Baca (CO)
Anita Bonds (DC)
Courtney Watson (MD)
Dudley Dudley (NH)
Bev Hollingworth (NH)
Terie Norelli (NH)
Carol Shea-Porter (NH)
Clay Pell (RI)
Chris Suprun (TX)

Newly Added Electors:

Edward Buck (CA)
Donna Ireland (CA)
Vinz Koller (CA)
Katherine Lyon (CA)
John P. MacMurray (CA)
Andres Ramos (CA)
Gail Teton-Landis (CA)
Olivia Reyes-Becerra (CA)
David Scott Warmuth (CA)
Gregory H. Willenborg (CA)
Jerad Sutton (CO)
Robert Nemenich (CO)
Nancy Shepherdson (IL)
Dori Dean (MA)
Jason Palitsch (MA)
Parwez Wahid (MA)
Paul G. Yorkis (MA)
Robert Leonard (MD)
Salome T. Peters (MD)
Melissa Mark-Viverito (NY)
Stuart Appelbaum (NY)
Stephanie Miner (NY)
Melissa Sklarz (NY)
Andrea Stewart-Cousins (NY)
Sam H.W. Sappington (OR)
Beth Caldwell (WA)
Bret Chiafalo (WA)
Deb Fitzgerald (VA)
Terry C. Frye (VA)
Jeanette Sarver (VA)

Also, worst case scenario we have atleast 3 respected Generals on our side. Who would the military back if shit hit the fan?

It'll be my unimportant birthday. I'll wish upon my candle that this won't happen. Birthday wishes are strong memes, right?

I enjoy the way they keep setting us up to win again. First their failed riots then their failed recount, and now it will be their failed elector flip.

No Mr President, I will never get tired of winning.

Concern troll, pls. The debauchery of you an you're ilk in turning from God are what will be the ultimate downfall of the entire West (if not repented of), not the US Electoral College.

Trump would need to get past a media blackout first. MSM nor Twatter would let him rally the RWDS, so I hope he would have a contingency plan.

Not concern trolling either, just using logic. I also believe that the way everyone, including the media kikes, are already treating Trump as the president, that they have reached the last stage of grief and loss (acceptance). His cabinet picks may be a 9D move too, to ensure he isn't jew'd out of his rightful throne.

this^

Uncontrolled violence is not the answer.

FBI anons suggestion to start shooting up local dnc chapters is insane.

They know this EC revolt won't do anything.

Austrian President has no real power anyway. Wait for the French, Dutch, and German elections next year.

I know Holla Forums is always right, I just can't shake the feeling something is going horribly wrong, like he got blackmailed or something. I know someone just threatened to JFK him so maybe thats why it looks like he's selling out.

If they attempt to stage a coup via the electoral college (and that's functionally what it would be) it would start a civil war in which the left would essentially be exterminated from this country. Those that didn't actually fight and die would likely flee the country, along with all illegal immigrants (no more gibs during war) and probably tons of non-whites in the process. Bring it on, cucks, I'd love to see you try.

panem et circenses

Bullshit. You know what's really going to happen? Nothing. Most normal people will bitch about it for a week until something else distracts them like niggerball. And then faggot autists like you will come to this board and shitpost about your DOTR or "we needuh just kill em!" like some alphabet shill.
Fuck you.

Won't happen.

The story about Lawrence Lessig getting electors to revolt is fake news. One article said he has 20, another article said he has 30. He likely has just one: Chris Suprun and is lying about his numbers to make it look popular.

The 50 electors that want to be briefed about Russia's supposed involvement in the election are democrat electors.

The two Colorado electors that sued to not have to vote for their party are bound to Hillary. Colorado went blue.

There is a confirmed Democrat elector from Washington state that isn't voting for Hillary and doesn't care if he has to pay the $1000 fine.

Electors are chosen for their patriotism and loyalty to the system. They are less likely to revolt that regular people.

The most electors that ever abstained in American history was 6, and that was a long time ago (sometime in the early 1800s I believe)

I'm not worried.

If the electors actually do this, that is, if they actually defy the will of the people, then it is grounds for violent revolution and they will be killed. That understand this. They probably don't want to piss off 65 million people in America who happen to own the majority of the guns.

This isn't even a meme. A country that was founded upon a revolution really has no legitimate claim to oppose revolutions.

Hello Chaim. You seem upset.

Divide and conquer shill peddling the same message as the leftists:

I guess he really was voting his morals.

but you know that the left has sent personal death threats to all of these electors… They would at least have a chance to escape if they cuck out.

Well, it looks like hollywood is at it again, they have some actors asking the electors to turn against Trump on the 19th.

It kind of makes me wonder if the actors are being pressured to make these PSA style videos, due to some sort of leverage that the establishment has on them…

Maybe some spooky skeletons in their closets that they don't want released, maybe?

Just a hunch, anyways, here's the video link (sorry, it's youtube)

If election is stolen i recommend these targets:

All SEIU headquarters in your area
All planned parenthood clinics
All local DNC affiliates
Your largest cities mayor (Dem for sure) sly james in my case
All teachers at the universities
All known liberals you can think of that are around you

Apparently she's deleting any tweets that don't tongue her asshole.

lol, the nigger that said Trump makes kids afraid of breakfast… I really can't work up much concern over these low-energy opponents….

I love how they can't even let the comments or the up/down votes on because the backslash would be so hard.

Also, too bad they didn't use just famous actors again, i would love to see a "Thanks Famous Actors 2" :^)