ITT movies that aren't good but people pretend they are

ITT movies that aren't good but people pretend they are

That one movie where your mom gets fucked by a horse.

You favorite movie.
99% of movies.

*your

everything by cuaron

Actually, everyone bashes it. It's kino, though.

kill yourself niggu

You mean every single Michael Bay film? Or like every horror film to come out post-2000? Or like every single fucking remake of a superhero film?

The films cater very heavily to the mentally handicapped.

One of the most unfunny """""""""comedies""""""""" I've ever seen.

Kane is trash. The only people that pretend to like it are pretentious critic faggots.

Worst movie produced, frankly.

Star Wars.
Liking star wars is as forced as believing the holocaust, no one really likes star wars it's just one big forced meme.

That one was great, though. Fucker went balls deep and still didn't bottom out.

t. Degenerate american who never took any opportunity to actually learn anything in college, instead playing into the jew-scheme of "education" and "fun".

yes yes yes.

this movie is like scary movie for boomers.
i have the feeling it's "one of the funniest movies ever made" for the same reason the beatles are thre greatest band EVAR!

ITT people with shit-eating taste post but pretend they are valid opinions

More like

That also sounds correct, danged OP should stop posting

Barry Lyndon was fucking boring and I didn't understand shit fucking pretentious faggots

lol

I was going to include The Return of the Jedi, but not enough people think it's any good.

The first song from Rocky Horror is good but everything else about it sucks.

3 hours of pure boredom that lead up to 5 minutes of intense dickshooting, probably one of the most underwhelming movies I've ever watched.

I hate this movie so much

pleb. Apocalypse Now isn't about war. Read Heart of Darkness.

(checked)

kurtz did nothing wrong

Jesus you're a fucking idiot. Can you not read a book? Probably not if you believe America is capable of waging justified war.

It was pretty obvious the movie portrayed him as a good guy.

He depicted the final stage of madness.

You fucking pleb. Blazing Saddles is GENIUS.
PURE COMEDY GOLD.

Interstellar

Finally, a serious post.

WE GET IT! THE GUY HAS AUTISM! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Fuck off faggot, that film was great on behalf of Defoe's performance alone. Go the fuck back to Rottentomatoes so you can rate more femicunt trash certified fresh, you paid shill.

This film is a great example of independent film making but to have the gaul, hell, to have the mental fortitude to label this "funny" or even "the greatest comedy ever made" is just astounding. Frankly because, it's neither one of those.

This movie is trash, and so are it's fans.

oh, wait, that's all his movies.

ftfy

user, we all know that's not true… unless you haven't seen it then I guess it's partly true

The Star Wars is кино!

can't argue with that

So wait, the kikes hate the cross so much they just happened to work it onto their Sir Patrick Stewartty nuEmpire antagonists? It's like pottery.

I hate this movie and I also hate my life and I can't get out of bed most days. Why are all movies so Sir Patrick Stewart?

The Empire have always been about using technological alternatives to the Force so humanity in general can progress to greater heights and not just rely on frigging space wizards who can't manage anything worth Sir Patrick Stewart, aka long term actual progress versus short term personal gain and petty vengeance, so yes, of course the Jews hate the concept and label the Empire Christians/Nazis/anything in between.

aside from being founded and run by two force-users

Holy fuck this. I like how they randomly started using a narrator an hour and half into the movie.

Majority of the movies nominated for Best Film at the oscars.

The Road is really good. The music is Sir Patrick Stewart though.

t. Reddit

that's not the point.
it's about not being labelled insensitive.
just think about the inplausible multicultural criminal crews like in assault on precint 13 or the deathwish movies.
even a more "realistic" movie like dirty harry that has a robbery carried out by a gang of niggers has the next scene featuring a likeable black doctor stitching clint up.
you have to remember that reality is racist. if you depict reality, you will most likely be showing something racist.

the book is 1000000% better.

t. rottentomatard

Hard mode: you have to post a movie that you think is good for every movie you claim is terrible.

Correct

ITT at least explain why you think a classic isn't good or nobody takes you seriously.

Well this user is right about Inception being overly cheesy and extra expositional in order to try to make it seem smarter than it is.

Drive is actually a boring fucking movie where the main character is directed by an autist to act autistic and therefore you don't care since he can't actually act and emote nonverbally.

In retrospect Star Wars is a decent film I guess but it is probably one of the most overrated films of all time along with Empire which might be even more overrated. So they are claimed to be masterpieces when they arent.

Passengers is just Sir Patrick Stewart idk how anyone could consider it good

The hateful eight is like this user says just dicking around because Tarantino could. It felt like a parody of Tarantino, even moreso than his other stuff. No real interesting substance its basically a western flipped resevoir dogs.

The Godfather is not particularly memorable it just isnt

Rocky Horror Picture show isn't made that well and besides Tim Curry is crappy

Boondock Saints is a movie that 16 year olds or 15 year olds think is amazing when they finally started to watch rated R movies

Well this user is right about Inception being overly cheesy and extra expositional in order to try to make it seem smarter than it is.

Drive is actually a boring fucking movie where the main character is directed by an autist to act autistic and therefore you don't care since he can't actually act and emote nonverbally.

In retrospect Star Wars is a decent film I guess but it is probably one of the most overrated films of all time along with Empire which might be even more overrated. So they are claimed to be masterpieces when they arent.

Passengers is just Sir Patrick Stewart idk how anyone could consider it good

The hateful eight is like this user says just dicking around because Tarantino could. It felt like a parody of Tarantino, even moreso than his other stuff. No real interesting substance its basically a western flipped resevoir dogs.

The Godfather is not particularly memorable it just isnt

Rocky Horror Picture show isn't made that well and besides Tim Curry is crappy

Boondock Saints is a movie that 16 year olds or 15 year olds think is amazing when they finally started to watch rated R movies

that was literally me.

T1 was 1,000,000 times better than Baby's First Action Movie. It's obnoxiously cheesy, the effects (while good for the time) haven't aged any better than its predecessors (I can at least appreciate stop-motion effects on a technical level, highly competent early CGI does nothing for me), it turns Sarah Connor from being a qt to being a disgusting chain-smoking bitch, Kyle Reese was cooler than the T-800, and the theme of the movie is completely contradictory to the original. T2 is a bad sequel and a mediocre movie.

I think we already know why Avengers is a bad movie. It's overly quippy, the plot is extremely generic, it doesn't really pay off anything from any prior Marvel movie. The enjoyable scenes in it can be counted on one hand and they don't make the whole thing worthwhile.

I don't like not liking Kubrickino, but Clockwork Orange did almost nothing for me. It's obviously well-made, but I find the plot to be very boring.

E.T. set the template for a kind of kids movie that I find to just be vaguely watchable at best. Everything is of course very competently made, but E.T. is such an ugly little Sir Patrick Stewart with such a Sir Patrick Stewartty design and he's basically the lamest alien in all of fiction. When the marketing was originally about E.T.'s design it's hard not to let that make the entire movie a massive letdown.

lol.

I don't regret what the wordfilter did to my description of E.T. at all.

An obnoxious wop getting 200+ bullets and then having his neck snapped with a ground kick and getting another 10 shots at just to be sure, that not being memorable is just downright Sir Patrick Stewartposting
Along with the hit squad montage in the end and a turkroach getting his mind out while eating, it was a stylized blood fest in the early 70's

The Godfather is kino and the Baptism scene is amazing. Sonny's hardly obnoxious though and Solozzo's just called a roach.

But still KINO. I would have put another bullet in that fuck Barzini's head if I were Al Neri.

I also might add that every Jew character in these movies is a villain, from Moe Greene and his randomly changing voice to main antagonist Hyman Roth. There's also Jack Woltz, who Holla Forums would love as a Jewish pedophile director in Hollywood who gets what comes to him.

Who is pretending Michael Bay films are good?

Michael Bay films* are kino.

*not counting Transformers of course

You are for sure a retarded teenager.

If you don't understand what a phrase means, check the internet. When you just regurgitate it because you think it sounds smart you end up sounding like a moron.

Yea you heard me, wops getting greased isn't memorable it happens all the time

in the same way that a bullet to the shoulder is better than a bullet to the brain stem, yes

Trinity > Blazing Saddles

Clockwork Orange is one of Kubrick's weakest. The only reason it stuck with people was because of the aesthetic and the fact that it was the first time most people saw ultraviolence on a movie screen.

femdom is the true thinking man's fetish

He;s not wrong, DaFoe made that movie.

fixed

That's Shitbocop 2, dumbass.
That's not the one everyone likes.
Dumbass.

Between robert cop 1 and 2.
Yeah, big difference.
One doesn't suck.

Threads like this are why everyone puts Holla Forums on the same level as /mu/

You know how I know you were born in 2001?

no one cares grandpa

hit the nerve it seems

Because of the AVGN-like nostalgia driven GOAT reviews I read everywhere I have to mention it.

And these.

>>>/idpol/

pump

all of them

LotR I-III
Hobbit I-III

The 1978 LotR movies is a much better adaption than the (((Hollywood))) shit.

Refn a hack

Bronson and The Pusher were good enough, haven't seen Valhalla

Terrible.

Life of Brian is good, this fucking sucks.

noooo…..

Holy Grail is a good movie and the environment is perfect for that era (the whole bring out your dead and mud and filth), but the latin lesson, "what have the romans ever done for us," Loretta, Biggus Dickus, and whatnot, I mean come on, Life of Brian really is the superior film.
Meaning of Life I could take it or leave it, but the opening skit with pirate ship accountants is fucking fantastic.

According to an ex-mafia guy all those mafia movies were great recruiting tools.

The movie with the worst praise to garbage ratio imho is "The tree of life". Two and a half hours of boring pseudo artsy shit that makes every normalfag nod in silent appreciation.

idk… i think you had to be born earlier and watch it before a certain point in time to really appreciate it.

first time watching that was really funny.

This and Blade Runner. They did not age well.

I unironically liked this because it felt like a b-grade film with a hollywood budget. It's also close to Sam Peckinpah's films with a douche protagonist who has a tragic end.

Watchmen to a lesser extent too

Back to the Future. The more you think about the inconsistencies about time travelling, the more flawed that part seems. The "future" is more obnoxious and exaggerated than old-timey ideas of the future, fashion and looks.

Is this a really dedicated lefty or did Holla Forums invade recently?

Who's the artist?

It's overrated, but it did some interesting things as far has cinematography goes, especially for it's time. The problem is pretentious assholes that think everything about it are amazing, even though things like the narrative were awful.

Considering the fact that there's 6 posters at any given time it's probably one person.

Being overrated and having a shitty fanbase doesn't make a movie bad.

I'd agree but we need to kill the all of reddits user base first.

t. non-Detroit citizen

Nightcrawler had no likeable or relatable characters, and even worse had essentially no story arc. Gyllenhaal's character started out as a repulsive sociopath, went through a couple of scuffles and came out the other side exactly the same. The film could have ended about 20 minutes in, and the story would have been exactly the same. Perhaps I was supposed to feel something for his "intern", but the man was too stupid to live, and too annoying for me to care. It was decently shot, and I vaguely remember that the soundtrack was pretty good, but's that's pretty much all I can say in the film's favour.

leave

It's an overrated and mediocre action movie that gets praise because it's another nihilistic and anti-conservative "fuck the establishment that I'm making millions on" type of movie.

Hello reddit!

No that's a comic darkhorse made using the original 'The Star Wars' script

This is some real somber and intimate shit right here

Damn it didn't autocorrect

Where do you newfags come from?

Is there one for the plane scene?

This.

Jew propelled rubbish.

bitter cuckitalist detected

here's you

Given how you wouldn't exactly know what its against, until carpenter kept screaming about it, you could insert any group you want as the aliens.

Know how you feel.
The only thing waking me up in the morning was my job, and I've ended that.
My life has been a curse most of the time.
When I finally dug my way out of it, nature sent a surprise and ruined me forever.

except Clockwork Orange

Gotta agree with these

nah

burger's Paprika ripoff, true

the second is over rated and have a reddit fanbase, but both are great, fuck you

fuck you too

tbh most Brad Pitt's movies are over rated, especially that one about zombies, forgot name

joke's on you retard, robocop 1 doesn't have a gun-arm, it's one of the shitty sequels. you can tell it's robocop 3 because of the blue tinting and i'm autistic enough to know that isn't peter weller's mouth, and the armor has more of a plastic look to it than the first two did.

It's a good movie buried under too much satire and gore

The movie itself is a bad taste parody of the previous 2

Can't remember the name and too drunk to search but webm related. Poor guy gets cucked and fucked by his brother. Not a happy feeling. Not good. Waste of time and will leave you feeling sad.

to add, I used to like Natalie Portman but can't help thinking she's probably a total lefty bitch in real life that will be offended if you make a nigger joke or tell her to chill out. She comes across as chilled but I think that's just her on screen persona.

The best part of the film was when the skit in the middle got hijacked by the opening act

She never actually gets to Dallas, false advertising.

Unlike , this movie left me feeling real good, Private Teacher good
Texino stuff

Yes, it certainly is worse being labelled insensitive than it is to lie to yourself and others and aid the gradual decline of countries by denying science and truth.

This scene alone is better than every movie ever made or will be made.

OP confirmed for massive faggot.

Finally, a true connoisseur of the arts. As we all know, the only true kino is Episode 3.

Goddamn, i just realized she meant vice-president as in sinful, immoral leader, not the fact she was randy because he's in a top position
That scene is so great, smart is so kino

Neat plot gimmick and visuals/music but outside of the twist the plot is extremely dull, especially noticeable on the second watch where you'd assume that you'd pick up on things that were hinting towards it. The only parts that hint towards the twist are shown in a montage anyways.

It looks and sounds nice but that's it, the characters aren't particularly interesting, the plot has no pacing, and most of the scenes are pretty dull.

It's like City of God except with significantly worse characters and plot. In City of God all the random things that happen are the result of something that happened to another character previously in the plot, in Goodfellas its just a bunch of random shit that happens. Individually the scenes and characters are interesting but the lack of overarching direction makes it forgettable.

Detestable characters but not in a good way like Nightcrawler, the movie feels like slam poetry and I'm not just talking about the pretentious way everyone delivered their lines.

Boring as shit, only foreigners and people who only watch blockbuster capeshit think this movie is good because its the only movie they've seen that takes itself seriously.

Subjective soundtrack, SFX is bland

Fucking Villeneuve is all about neat plot gimmicks that fall down quickly, here's hoping he makes one, just one movie with a good, complete script because he's good enough in the visual apartment

Upvoted post

He seems to be pretty great at directing, at least visually, but he needs a good writer and he hasn't had one yet. I'd actually really like to see him do an adaption of an indie game called "To the Moon" that has a 10/10 plot but it's hardly a game and would work much better as a 2 hour movie. It's pretty similar to Arrival except the twist is better and the plot is interesting throughout, all it needs is some filler cut out.

Arrival's biggest issue is that there wasn't much reason to care about the main character and To the Moon has no such problem, it even got me to cry a bit.

Downvoted m8, but i have to agree it was a pretty piece of "interactive" media, as i don't dare to call it a game
Reminds me of that one animated video of 2 brothers making a rocket to the moon, which i didn't find to post
Villeneuve felt into the Hollywood meme, just like Nolan, will never go out until mad or broke. But at least Nolan made Memento and his student film as souvenirs, or should i say, memento mori before getting the Hollywood

yes?

Kuka hän on?

I figure it was only technically a game because that would have been easier to make than a VN or movie, but it would have at least been better as a traditional novel.

O. W. Kuusinen was the prime minister of the People's Republic of Finland, the Soviet puppet state created during WW2

OW Kuusinen is a commie mod on the official Finland subreddit

that scene is shit literal dogshit

who is this?

Ramzan Akhmatovich Kadyrov, the president of Russia

it's the essence of the word kino you full autist

I can't believe this hasnt been listed yet

Because it's so forgettable.

12 YEARS

POOPY DOO DOO PEE PEE CACA WEE WEE

This memerino has to stop

probably because almost no one bothered to actually watch it

Yeah, style doesn't make up for lack of substance.

Others
Also: literally every Mel Brooks movie is filled with obvious and unfunny jokes that are broadcast from a mile away. Fuck Mel Brooks.

Woody Allen is garbage too.

Caddyshack was boring, every Tarantino movie is off putting and stilted.

Wes Anderson and JJ Abrams are also on my list for their shit movies.

Every John Carpenter movie I've seen is great. Especially In the Mouth of Madness

I liked Arrival but only saw it once, only thing that made me mad was the fact that they hardly touched on the true implications of circular time

Hint: It would ruin everything for everybody forever.

Can you show me these people? Because for almost 1 and a half year, everyone was saying how shitty it is.

check out this mental midget, fresh from reddit judging by the numale newspeak and beta spacing.