Autism ball

This little fuckshit is getting too big.
Shall we pay him a visit?

www.youtube.com/user/hxcrocker75

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2O-ZfYTIBkY?t=58m43s
youtu.be/wpLgO7iUflQ
youtube.com/watch?v=62exyUXUfhw
youtube.com/watch?v=uy8YGmTP5fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Nah

Why tho?

Just dislike some of his vids.

Why?
So that he can go make videos whining about how the "liberals" and "oxymoron anarchists" are oppressing him?
YouTube fights are stupid.

after taking a look, I refuse to believe this isn't a parody.

ogm what an ignorant fucker, let's gang bang him and his fucking channel.

Why is anarcho-capitalism such a threat.

It's not a threat they're just annoyingly dumb.

"…then they ridicule you…"

they're a threat because they contamine potential revolutionarie's young inmature minds with their stupid edgy-wanna-be stolen named ideology.

kek

sage this dumb thread

it's kinda like classcucks calling us "cucks", it's predominantly proyectioin and fear.

Bamp

Ancapism is less relevant than every other right-wing capitalist ideology and the least popular "anarchist" ideology. Nazism and new forms of Fascism are more relevant than you guys

c'mon this is a Poe's law right? r-right??

what a cunt

his comment expanded

I expect no less from someone with THAT fucking intro. He must think he is the hottest shit at his ayn rand book club.

Pff, at least Xexizy is showing his face and doesn't sound like an ex-fascist that just realized being an AnCap is more accepted and will bring more fedoras together.

oh my fucking god, what a cock

Why are literally all ancaps so fucking autistic holy shit

You probably shouldn't be an ancap then. :^)

He acts so smug for adopting such a retarded cringey ideology.

Why

People are dumb.

holy shit, this guy is so fucking conceited. He made other similar comments on xexizy's first video on him talking about how much bigger he was and that xex wasn't big enough for him and was just a small fry whom he wouldn't benefit from responding to because he wouldn't get more subs. And yet, he made a video on him anyways.

He has the behavior of a little kid who think he's such hot shit when he's fucking stupid.

Anarkids can't propaganda, but anyway.

The majority of people on english speaking YT are from US/North Europa. Do you realy expect those people to know what anarchism is? Plus it's mostly edgy teens.

In south europa edgy teens go either anarkid or nazi. In north and US they go ayncrap and neonazi.

Autism Speaks.

Don`t talk shit, we still have our thefinnishbolshevik.

This guy was torn to shreds on the DP podcast.
youtu.be/2O-ZfYTIBkY?t=58m43s

He made a response video afterwards reiterating his retarded points with shitty/out of context editing, nonsensical arguments, and being completely disingenuous. (view at your own risk)
youtu.be/wpLgO7iUflQ

Eh, watching liberals debate against ancaps is kinda frustrating now, especially since other anarchists and lefties actually get into the core problems with it, and capitalism itself.

I think TJ was said 'free market is free marxist!' one time.

Why do we even care about this faggot?

BadMouse already took a shit on this guy and his response to said shittaking
youtube.com/watch?v=62exyUXUfhw
youtube.com/watch?v=uy8YGmTP5fk

Like their fascist compatriots, ancaps and lolberts take anger at the status quo and desire for liberation and twist it into a reactionary, counter-revolutionary direction, and thus back into the hands of capital.

That's why ancaps are a threat.

An ancap or libertarian that is a compatriot with fascist thought is a very confused one.

Something fucky is going on here. Smells like liberals.

buying subs is my right in a free market :^)

I think Ancapism is only a transitory ideological status. Usually Ancaps comes to realize the fundamental contradiction of their ideology (No state but still private property), so they end up either as fascists or regular anarchists. depending on what they value more (Property or Liberty).

This guy is actually pretty base.

jesus

Ancaps dont read m8

autism ball be like