The Dream Team

Now that Trump is following through and selecting the fucking dream team to his cabinet.. how about some memeing?

I got Mad Dog, "Flyin" Mike Flynn, and T. Rex. Drawing blanks for what animals Sessions, John Kelly, Stephen Miller, etc.

Just the actual picks that matter not the diversity hires that amount to trump playing ebin chess.

I can see why this thread hasn't gotten any replies. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

That being said, Trump is the lion and Pence is the silver fox.

lol. mattis only good pick.

I'm glad we don't all have to die in a nuclear holocaust, but at this point it's looking like The Wall will be the big ticket item of the Presidency, not the sweeping reforms.

Also, getting the Wall built will be harder once the kikes crash the economy in a year or two when the next housing and college loans bubble pops.

SHIGGY.jpop

How about Monster Mnuchuin, the based Goldman Sachs jew who is a member of skull and bones and doesn't afraid of anything?

Fucking brilliant, user.

Idea:
Can a drawfag make pic related, but with his cabinet beside him in meme form?
You know, Pence with starting cables, Mad Dog as a Mad Dog, Sleepy Negro with his ghetto Sims projects, Tyrannosaurus Rex and the rest of the Celtic bunch.

OR even better, if random faggots post their interpretation of each individual and a drawfags sums it up or just copy pastes it together.

Here come the shills. Every thread that has meme potential has to be culled in its roots.

lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow lol wow I SURE AM DEFEATED NOW

(checked)
Actually getting the wall built in that case would probably be even easier because so many people looking for jobs even if they pay shit.

Bump becouse you retards should kill yourselves.

No problem with the other picks but T.Rex is a fucking disaster waiting to happen. Just watch. I don't mind the other picks so much but this one just confuses me

Trump, Hitler, Mattis and this guy.
They go on a journey through the west killing all the commies, niggers and jews.

Get gassed TRS. IF you want to make a thread about the court jew, do it. Stop shitting up this thread.

why don't you ask these guys

>>>/furry/
>>>/out/

T Rex is the most overrated dinosaur

Not OP

Dropped.