Black Male Strangles White Female to Death

We got another one boys.

web.archive.org/web/20161212065731/https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-allegedly-strangles-high-school-145300993.html

yahoo.com/news/teen-allegedly-strangles-high-school-145300993.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xTH0k
archive.is/LlAOO
archive.fo/11SVH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She burned the coal that's why.

They know exactly why. It's buried deep down in their souls, but they refuse to admit it.

This. No sympathy.

inb4 muh reddit spacing

Nothing of value was lost

Artist rendition of the murder.

Progress, everybody.

see

How about a go fuck yourself page? GoyFundMe is the biggest scam…always trying to cash in on race-baiting and other feels-generating events that trigger progressives

She was dating a black man and got killed for it. Why do I feel no sympathy for her?

Kek

How long have you been holding on to that image, waiting for the perfect opportunity, user?

Checked. Because you know that coalburners are worthless degenerates that deserve to hang.

(Checked)
It's more of a "Think about the family" feels/rage because Basketball-American thread

'She deserved it because of slavery and police motherfucka'

t. BLM

Ah yes, the good old "murder motive remains unknown".
I am ready to bet that there was someone, maybe a friend of the family, maybe a distant relative, who told the girl's parents to keep her away from the ape and they broke all contact with him because he was "racist and hateful". Well, look who's laughing now.

To be fair, if someone is raised by retards then they never stand a chance.

It's like kids exposed to pedophilia, they don't really understand how disturbed it is until someone tells them it's not right.

Not long.

/Thread

Good. No mongrel children.

hahahahhahah

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

BURN THE COLE PAY THE TOLL
DOTR

Nobody is laughing except us autists. Honestly I wish it made me angry, anger is a much more useful emotion than schadenfreude.

I think you mean "less". this guy's undoubtedly knocked up at least one other whore.

coal muh bad.so mad can't spell

You need to lurk moar newfag

Not really. If race-mixing was something we all evolved to do, then everyone would do it, not just a small minority. Similarly with pedophilia. If you have to be TOLD pedophilia fucks you up, then it's not the pedophilia fucking you up, is it? Truth is, pedophilia causes the neural wiring of your pre-frontal cortex to change in such a way that the child becomes more promiscuous later in life and less responsible.

When you use an argument like "Well, nobody would know it's wrong until they're told it is" as a justification, then it can be easily met with "If you have to be told something is wrong, then then it isn't inherently wrong."

Learn how to argue.

Sounds like a great opportunity to false flag BLM by demanding that he be let free because it was only a white girl he killed.

user pls
I haven't seen that work of art by him, I've seen some of the others though

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

THEY KEEP KILLING WHITE PEOPLE AT A DISPROPORTIONAL RATE ONLY BEING JUST A SMALL FRACTION OF THE POPULATION

mudshark dies
nig goes to jail
redpilling intensifies

My point was if you are told that something unnatural is normal you will become conditioned to believe that.

Other examples are homosexuality and transgenderism, we all know it's degenerate but media says it's perfectly normal, in both cases the detrimental effect becomes obviously apparent after time has passed and the depression sinks in.

sauce :^)

Pedophilia is wrong because pre-pubescent children are not fit to bear kids. Young girls are not educated/mature enouh to raise kids. I could see the argument here when you're talking about 16-17 year olds, but there's an evolutionary advantage for humans not wanting their offspring to be taken care of by a very young mother.

Your argument could also be used with disgust of cockroaches. "WELL, IF NO ONE TELLS YOU THAT THEY ARE DISGUSTED WITH COCKROACHES, THEN YOU WON'T". Except humans evolved to have disgust of any insect which are disease vectors.

Homossexuality and transgenderism are mental illnesses which makes men act and behave different from physically/mentally healthy men.

If you're a man and you don't like women, or want to dress like one, than there's something wrong with you. Period.

There's your fucking answer.

This is always so disgusting to me.

Better than "Pay my rent because I'm poor" shit.

Still shitty, though. Just less smelly.

Bet she was probably getting morning sickness or something and didn't want to deal with having a kid.

Oh well.

What's the gender-swapped name for it again (black chick, white guy?)

Oil drilling is the one I know of.

Drilling for oil

Oil driller

I feel a little sorry for her and her family. Most of us here were bluepilled once. I used to be fine with race mixing, but not anymore. White family was forced to live with these niggers and then continually pumped full of propaganda and lies.

Her fucking family is the reason she would even consider touching a nigger in the first place

You know that's not the reason.

When will they learn?

That is the reason, faggot. Her parents were fucking cucks and they raised a degenerate daughter. Maybe the kikes encouraged her cuck parents to bring her up the way they did, but the responsibility is on the parents alone.

Once you go black you don't come back.

You should rename the 4th pic to "Family Reunited" for future keks, user.

The kikes get children for 8 hours a day plus talmud vision time.
Unless the parents are home schooling they don't have as much influence.

There's an aspect of it that's a lot more sad than that. White males are basically oppressed. EVERY instance of normal male behavior is demonized (for example, as "toxic masculinity") or punished (for example, labeled "harassment" because you asked a girl out, or suspended or expelled because you wanted to play army with your friends). Every single day of their lives they're told to shut up because they're shit and they ruined everything for everyone.

After a lifetime of this, many white males withdraw into neet-ness, or become pic-related hipster weaklings. Either way, they're asexual nothings that no woman can be attracted to. They've been broken by the system. It's basically child abuse and it's happening on a societal, institutional scale.

…meanwhile, black males are celebrated. They can be men and be loud and proud of it. Everything they do is great and nobody dares to criticize them for "toxic masculinity" or whatever. They are allowed to be overtly masculine, so they are. In fact, they are constantly, unapologetically aggressively masculine without any of the european cultural restraints that white men used to have.

Black kids actually for-real harass the girls in their schools - constantly.

So from the perspective of a white girl growing up, she is surrounded by white men that are withdrawn, broken, and weak. And she has to face the constant aggressive sexual pressure of black males. They're the only masculinity she sees. Eventually, they just wear her down.

Like I said, it's sad.

It sound like they are in denial.

is this even a story anymore?

orly?

The toll was paid.

Gotta pay the Coal toll, and get rid of this sluts soul.

Everybody involved in this fiasco got exactly what they had coming to them.

nothing of value was lost

Too much logical contemplation for a nigger. Plus it's impossible for the negro to go against its natural instinct which is to spread its subhuman genes.

My guess is he thought she was cheating (probably with another nigger) and lost it.

Digits don't lie.

toll was payed

Even Muhammad Ali, a very black Muslim convert, made an incredible case against miscegenation.

he does, no doubt. but he's a broken record

czeched

It looks like Obongo.

If the gov really gave a shit they'd be looking into those worthless money laundering sites heavier than bitcoin crap.

You're right, bruh, I'm sorry.

No fucks given.

Gooooooood. Land whale who sucked nigger dick got what she deserved. Now let's troll her parents.

Nothing of value was lost.

Of course they didnt. Neither do the tourists who get kidnapped and raped in mexico. Because kike-run education and media make sure white kids grow up oblivious to the dangers of mudskins until its too late.

Nigger fucker.

False. Your last point would imply that 'wrong' is something wholely subjective, when it is in fact more loosely defined. 'wrong' can be attributed to moralistic issues as well as 'real' issues.

E.G.

You will either see for yourself that these things are wrong, or you will be told so.

Also, it is very likely that an uneducated child wouldn't understand the conscequences of sexual abuse until they were well into their late teens - thus they would not know until they were either told or they figured it out for themselves. This, as in a lot of situations in life; has to be a learned avoidence.

Learn to language and logic.

sage

I DONT CARE

monkey spelunky

Burn the coal pay the toll

She paid the toll.

How is this bad?

When you hook up with a nigger, that's what you deserve.

Turn the tv off.
Spend time wiith your family
Get off Holla Forums

Most people don't have to learn that eating poop is repugnant.

Poor fatty lmao

He probably knocked her up on purpose and she aborted it. When he found out that his plan to ruin a White lineage had failed, he snapped.

Can you guys imagine how fucked up mentally these little mutt kids probably end up? no dad, moms a nigger loving whore, you have no racial identity and are picked on for being a half breed everyone makes fun of your whore mother for being a fuckup. It's disgusting. And all of that is because the mom wanted some "BBC"

Nice legacy, deNegro. Pretty glad I was never a fan of this faggot. Fuck look how ugly those kids are, and they all look like future pedophiles.

please go interact with a nigger. They think nothing like this.

No joke the kid in the second and third photos is actually autistic. Low functioning retarded autistic. So not only did he throw is genetic lineage of thousands of years down the drain the little mutt came out retarded. lol

Burn the coal pay the toll. Her white card was revoked long ago user.

Are you kidding?

They are knocking these little mudsharks up in droves. They don't wait for these girls to grow out of the fad and change their mind about niggers.

This is one of the main reasons why so many Holla Forumsacks are pro-abortion, because many of them grow out of the fad and don't really want to have niglets.

have more

This should encourage families to stick to common sense and decency, and discourage fantasies about muh safe-space world.

While we are discussing nigger subhumans, I just doxed this nigger.
FB: archive.is/xTH0k
INFO: archive.is/LlAOO
Name: Michael Troy Brown
Voter ID: OH0023199404
Residence: 6456 MOOR RIDGE CT, CANAL WINCHESTER OH 43110
DOB: June 13, 1987

God, what a fucking waste.

I wouldn't be too inclined to help an "I'm with her" anti-white negro lady either.

Nothing of value was lost

i agree. They dont have the capacity to think 12 hours into the future when their IQs are blow 80. Kikes are the ones planning our downfall. The nigs are just useful animals. They arent planning jack shit.

they naturally want to fuck white women because they are objectively more attractive than sheboons

am I retarded?
I don't see the sticker.

Niggers know the score, that is why when they get a White woman, they waste no time getting her pregnant.

You don't think when they see constant miscegenation propaganda in the media and mudsharks with niglets all over the place that it makes a light bulb turn on?

Hip hop is full of ejaculation metaphors like "pop bottles" and "throw". It's true that they don't think far ahead, like how to care for the child that results, but it doesn't change the fact that they reproduce like wild animals.

A dead whore and imprisoned dindu. Good enough.

It's really not a good thing to have one less of the 3% of White women of child-bearing age in this world. She was born into this jew system, forced to integrate with muds, brainwashed to miscegenate. She could have turned her life around and made White children, I've seen it happen.

All you're achieving with all of these "OMG Bh-lack guys are soooo dangerous!" memes is to get White girls even wetter between their fish-flaps.
By whining about muh "dangerous and brutal black men" you reinforce your own dweebish weakness and REINFORCE the female preference for non-White men.
Women are ATTRACTED to dangerous men, it is the root of the "bad boy" fixation.
Hard, strong, violent men = a home protected from outsiders.
Dweebish, whiny White men = "please find me a real man."
The only question is whether these posters realize what they're doing, or are just acting in the usual feminine, non-confrontational, "drag you down to make myself look better" spoiling mode.
Men don't compete by dragging down the opposition and make no mistake, White men are in genetic and natural selective competition with negroes for mating rights.
Be stronger than the Black man or take your natural place as a non-breeder.
All of this trying to convince the woman not to mate with the man she considers to have the strongest genes is feminized beta behavior.

I doubt women would be more inclined to date black men if they're shown pictures of being beaten up, having acid thrown in their face or in the case of Nicole Simpson, having their throat slashed. MGTOW plz go.

With a quick skim through the thread, I'm not seeing any white knighting until the end. It's nice for a change.

Unsurprisingly, a father is not mentioned in the article or in "the family's" gofund me.

One man can change the world, one woman with shit genes making shit choices is not important.

you are retarded.

"Good bad boys" = takes no shit, strong and will protect me

These bad boys = acid in the face, beaten to shit, brutally raped and (left for) dead

I don't see it either, it was the idea behind it. To make an example if you will.

Run these niggers over with a car.

kek

There is being strong and hard with self-control, and then there is being a aggressive and violent brute. Generally women aren't attracted to the latter which is why you don't see many with low-functioning autistics.

It's not just one. There's a lot of them, and a great many grow out of this nigger fetish when they grow up.

Are you sure you want to write off every woman who ever experimented with nonwhites? Because that's a large chunk of White women of childbearing age.

Fucking hell, man. What is the deal with Asian women and their ferocious craving for BWC?

Crowd sourcing your own child's funeral. Now we know why they let her fuck a nigger.

Oh chill. Regular posting of well-built, handsome "civilized bad boys" Nazi men would do the trick. It's just they're indoctrinated to have a gag reflex when seeing a swastika but remove it and the appeal is still there.

Only compared to men. Women do disgusting shit. They'll fuck about anything. It's still not that common, and a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Once they go black, they don't come back.

Yes. The proof is in the pudding. They are inferior genetically. If you forgive traitors, you encourage future betrayals.

All them old-timey sayings apply so well to women.

shiieeetttto

It's a legacy of the Aryan colonialism which begat the proto-culture of China, Japan, India, Korea, etc. Their genes cry out for re-invigoration from the race which originally granted them the gift of civilization.

>Run these all niggers over with a car.

ftfy

Japs are supposedly major pussies. Your average channer is a pussy slayer compared to them. That could be why so many of their women don't want them. No idea about chinks or worst koreans though.

only strangled? she deserved to be cut like in that mexican video

So edgy

Fuck off underage

What part of the nigger's brain is not present to tell him that strangling a human is could produce negative consequences?

When race-traitors die, we don't care.

He's a nigger.

Nice poster user, speard it like wild fire!
Corner the blm rats and their liberal slaves!

archive.fo/11SVH

Sauce for webm?

Maybe but they have been so brainwashed into beliving that all of thos things are done exclusivily by white men and any claim that "POC" do it atleast at the same rate (we all know its much worse) will shut them down in a "dhas rassis" mantra.

Das rite we got nother onof them wite wimen. my boy Elijah dun good!

Love the midle pics.
Do men grow beards when facing opposition?

Thanks

You have moved past the red pill mate.

Better keep that half breed male away from those two girls.

The family should have ostracized the coal burner before she was allowed to expose them to that dangerous abomination.

plantation owner

Good,now put that coon in a gas chamber and call it a day. None of this living it up in "death row" for 20 years either. Execution shouldn't take loner than 7 days after conviction. And it shouldn't cost more than the price of the executioners wage and a bullet.

The africans don't think like this.

Yeah,more like he knocker her up accidentally and she wanted to keep the wog and he envisioned 18 years of child support payments.

Lel

checked