Kanye names the jews

Reminder that Kanye West made a track about (((them))) and they removed it off his album

album
track

my.mixtape.moe/crojtb.mp3

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Kanye-west-saint-pablo-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mind telling me how it's anti-kike my dude?

>>>/cuckchan/

I'm surprised there was no mention of Kanye being (((hospitalized))) after his cohesive 20-minute rant against the globalist agenda and why he would've voted for Trump

did you read it my dude?
genius.com/Kanye-west-saint-pablo-lyrics

In an unreleased demo from the same album he said:

genius.com/Kanye-west-nina-chop-original-famous-demo-lyrics

He will be a great ally in redpilling the bluepilled millennial masses. Trump will use him to perfection.

No, dumbass. If you make a thread, you should include the goddamn source you intend to discuss as a block quote. Not feed people to your goddamn lyrics site. Fuck off.

He also made a song that told niggers to impregnate white women.

He mostly mocks blacks that do this and makes fun of white women that run with blacks. He mostly criticizes blacks for a lot of the shit they do.

Sage because we already have a thread on this.

This

Way back in the 90s, Puff Daddy had a song that included the line "Stack chips like Hebrews." The H word was silenced out, even on the unedited album release. They also did this in the song "Victory," in which Notorious BIG refers to himself as the "son of Satan," and Satan's name is removed. I didn't get the connections at the time, but looking back, the decision to remove those words seems more damning than leaving them in would have been.

he died shortly after this was released. Did the dumb fat nog say too much?

So did Michael Jackson.

In one verse of They Don't Care About Us, Michael sings:

The words "Jew" and "kike" are hidden in beats that sound pretty out of place tbh

dubs say it did, never invite black friends for egg nog

One of those is not like the other

So how long before he gets shot in a driveby/infected with AIDS?

Oh shit,I walked in on a niggerfest.
I am on Holla Forums…right?

It's a niggerfest but we're having a good discussion too

Also be sure and visit one of the many threads directly linking to cenk ogre and cucker cuckson allowed to stay up. Enjoy current year /newsplus/ 8/pol/ goy.

The track "new slaves" on Yeezus has some interesting lyrics and thats from afew years ago