We can all agree?

We can all agree?

there's difference between replying to a thread and making a new one
learn it before coming back from lurking

I wanted this to be it's own thread

Why? Did you think it was clever?

I thought it was true

I agree, OP. Good post.

Fellowship is reddit-tier. here on 8ch, we only appreciate true Tolkino. Hobbit: BotFA is supreme kino, possibly even better than the prequels.

who pays you to have the wrong opinion?

Stop trying to shill here you wanton whore!

LOTR and HP are sweet

Emma is sweet

imagine what harry potter would be like without her, it would be forgotten in the dust

YES

Sad.

Even Tumblr isn't that retarded.

I market on Tumblr and they have new Harry Potter gif sets every day.

Significantly improved over faggot OP's faggot shit.

I didn't know that. I still view Tumblr as superior to reddit, even though I've never used it. Tumblr is just a blogging service, right?

Tumblr's a blogging service, but as a community it's mostly characterized by being the most draconian anti-offensive speech "designated safe space" site of its kind, so naturally a lot of its core users are blue-hairs and the like.

Imagine 4chan, but for women. It's the female equivalent of all the worst qualities of 4chan. Pretty much everyone has their own blog, but every post gets pushed into the community where it gets shared, liked and commented on.

The idea of Tumbler is actually pretty cool but the community

What about it attracted those types of people anyway?

You are correct but not just because she is qt but she played a sperg perfectly

men directed and wrote the harry potter films they are made for men not faggots like you

Harry Potter is pure cinematic bliss sorry you are a brainlet who didn't see the films when you were fully developed in a nice theater you third world faggot

Yeah, I really connected with him, like my family is SO abusive to my I might as well be kept under the stairs to, lol! I know that in a world like Harry Potter I'd be magical and get to least my unintelligent muggle parents. I'd probably go into Gryffindor because I'm always determined, or Slytherin because I also have a dark side, lol!

💯 👌

TOP KEK

there's literally nothing wrong with being a sperg

Brit here, why are burgers so obsessed with such a Sir Patrick Stewart-tier creature that we've produced? I understand that many of our females are rather homely, but surely there are better options.

I never said there was anything wrong with being a sperg

You posted two brits that are trash tier sorry you have no goddess chops. Also as an American there are no good american actresses either.

i'm not a burger ew