Trumps Cabinet:

Trumps Cabinet:

He's also

sage

What the fuck I love hillary now.

You have to attack from the inside to D+C, noob.

You're right
I should have waited for Hitler

I would've voted for Bernie but, you know.

Get the fuck out, kike.

I think he's being threatened by the deep state.

The two points from Obamacare he wants to keep are parents being able to keep you NEETs on their insurance till 26 and no refusals based on prior conditions.

Those are the 2 most beneficial parts that everyone can agree should stay.

Voting trump was the only move.
You all made your move, now Trump turned out not to be the saviour.

Of course he was the only option, now comes the time to steer him in the right direction.

You can't just stop influencing politics because Trump won, you have to step it up now.

Trump was always a step on the ladder, not the endgame.

I guess ill vote for hillary now. Its not like she already lost

Sage the thread. Also, is that seriously all he wants to keep? Because that’s totally fine as long as every single other thing about it is made illegal.

This is an echo chamber, OP. Prepare to get called a shill without reason.

Trump literally can't do anything wrong. He's basically the ultimate strategist (4D chess etc), guys!

He was never ment to be Hitler.
We said from the beginning he shifts the Overton window and ousts the cuckservative establishment.
What don't people understand about this?

There is nothing wrong with being 5'9"

Can you just post people gore like a normal person?

You can't just restate things sarcastically, that's not how to consensus crack. You're doing this for your own emotional fulfillment, not out of any policy goal.

LIAR.

This.

Wow! Such an oldfag!

Hillary already lost so what's the point of making these retarded posts? Stop clinging to the election, that's the past and look at the present.

He's not attacking those of us who supported Trump because he was a step in the right direction.

He is attacking the "1024D Chess lmao"
Redditards who think Trump os literally Hitler or even a diety.

wtf, i'm for multicultural democrats now

Stop trying to turn your crippling loss into a win. It's embarrassing to watch.

Maybe this soon to be wizard should quit lurking all active chans together. You new kiddos can have them.

The board is fucking full of those assholes. You can't even point of Trump's boner for Israel without them swarming the thread and calling you a shill like the retarded robots they are.

SAGE THE FUCKING THREAD.

t. /r/the_donald

inb4 this thread 404's or OP gets banned.

Honestly why even bother coming to this site. It use to be lulz worthy, not it's just mindless trump shilling. RIP.

you seem mad

seriously? You think posting animal abuse here makes you cool?

t. butthurt leftypol faggot

citation needed

The Kek and memes are fun, but yeah, 8pol is basically edgy reddit. I blame the echo chamber bullshit created by running of anyone with different opinion.
The vols doing their job for free certainly is to blame as well.

What made you think that poster was mad? Or are you just trying hard to fit in?

You're the cancer killing discussion on this board.

Your shill is showing.

You're mentally retarded and deserve the pig-shit you swim in on a daily basis.

There are Trump cabinet picks which are terrible (Mnunchin, Cohn) and great (Sessions, Flynn).

This was the best case scenario possible, and we did right by memeing him into office.
That said, Trump named Goldman Sachs as a major evil on his campaign; how can he choose their lapdogs without betraying his mandate?

sage for shill thread though

OP is a fine mineral connoisseur. Bonus spooky captcha.

sage

bump

Bismuth will always be superior

I'll admit Ivanka's conversion to judaism is the most cringeworthy event so far. Whatever, she has nice tits.

questioning Trump is fine, spreading blatant lies like
is not, fuck yourself jew, I'd love to talk about all the fucking shady hook-noses he's got appointed and talk about how kushner has been fucking with Holla Forums but you have to be a disingenuous yid
OP is a faggot as usual

Stay mad, Hillary

I never said any of those things, you knuckle dragging negroid. Trump bringing kikes into his fold, and love for Israel is the problem.

Are you fucking stupid?

You should vote by ammo box.

OP did it you fucking massive faggot. You may as well have for defending OP's faggotry.
Damn right it is, big one at that too. I never expected him to be Hitler but also didn't think he'd go full yeb

Why do you fags think this "buh you inna echo chaber" shit will work?

You're right. We should be more inclusive of defeated points and those who shill them regardless of their defeated status.

Who is that?

You're right fellow POL, we need to enrich this board with (((diversity)))!

Come on Holla Forums, at least try. You insult both of us when you half-ass it like this.

THIS IS A LEFTYPOL THREAD, SAGE NIGGERS
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS?

so fucking lazy, are you seriously paid for this?

Now this was interesting! Posting Zippocat then posting replies like a complete faggot in order to associate trump supporters with newfaggotry.

too bad it's painfully obvious, yid.

you're projecting your own failures onto trump.

Also, only nigger tier humans like animal abuse or have it saved to their hard drives. Aryan = noble and you faggots aren't

Zippocat is older than shoveldog you new faggot.
That's a trigger relic from old Holla Forums.

It's still true, tho.

TFW even comrades shame you for being 5'9

He's only pretending to be controlled by Jews :)
It's 8D chess :)

Don't feel bad, Stalin was that tall.

its 88d chess goyim, he really hates Israel and the jews!!!
No for real, hes most likely just a privileged bafoon who always got lucky and since kikes always helped him make his precious money he likes them.
its on us to push him in our directiona s much as we can, if its not possible than its time for "muh guns" burgers!

Whoever saw that anchor coming

How do you keep the "no refusals for pre-existing conditions" policy while getting rid of the individual mandate?

People will just wait to buy insurance until they really need it. The only people paying for insurance will be sick people. Then the whole thing goes bankrupt. That is the entire purpose of the individual mandate.

+

No they wont you halfwit. There will be people who do your thing but most people will keep it because if you break your leg or get in a car accident you need insurence NOW. Things like cancer are an ongoing expense that will take years for it to no longer be a financial issue.

Yup, time to move fuck outta here… but where to? Somewhere where honey is not stored, where shills are scarce and useless mods alike , but serious discussions and bantz? Any sugestions?

If you break you're leg you'll do what everyone without insurance does already: you will go to the emergency room. Guess where the majority of our healthcare spending goes right now? To the ER paying for the uninsured.

Holla Forums IN DAMAGE CONTROL

you dun goofed by meme Trump. He's draining the swamp into your mouth