Pop Quiz, Hotshot!

You wake up tomorrow. Jack off. Come to 8ch.net to find it's 404'd. Holla Forums's antics forced the kikes to shut it down. What do you do? What? Do you? Do?

No seriously though, where the fuck do we meet up if the shit hits the fan Holla Forums? The nightmare has become reality and they've begun removing sites from the internet for wrongthink and YOU KNOW we're high on that list.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/898335852891209729
8ch.net/pol/res/10439901.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot 2nd pic.

i'd kill the president

hear that, fbi? if you shut Holla Forums down or allow Holla Forums to be shut down, you will have invited an assassination attempt against the president of the united states!

Noted, citizen. Please stand by while we come by to discuss your sentiment.

Grab my incredibly large folder of Maisies and migrate to xchan

Now I know where I won't be going.

It's a cool place if you speak Portugese. No Maisies at all.

Fun fact: Matthew Prince is a major proponent of Net Neutrality and firmly believes we must treat all data on the Internet the same.

blog.cloudflare.com/net-neutrality/

Good. Actions like this will force normalfaggots in huge numbers to consider what it is making white people intolerant of themselves and (((who))) is behind it.

Jesus Christ, we're screwed. We're easily worse than the Daily Stormer.

Where are they winding up anyway?

Suppressing speech works. It always has. The last time this happened was in the 90s and the WN movement was shut down for two decades because of it.

There are no lolberg legions ready to revolt. There's just sedentary people and screeching leftists and (((elites))). A contingency plan is needed.

GoDaddy, Google & Cloudflare banned them. They tried to move it to Russia, but the ruskies kicked them out too. They currently don't exist.

They should try South America. The Nazis have always had good luck there.

Holla Forums is the last chan there is. The internet is almost dead and no other chan will be able to take the seat vacated by this Freemasonr-fueled shitshow. They'll take those down easier than they will this. The only option left is to return to the real world.

There is shit like B.A.T.M.A.N where you connect together simple router networks. That was always the final option for when 'it' finally happens in earnest.

How would they take this site down? Jim owns the company that hosts 8ch. This psyop isnt finished yet

So is Jim going to wind up hosting Daily Stormer?

The fat pigfucker already forces GoldWater on the site, I doubt he's going to endorse competition to his cash crop. Although, who knows, maybe he'll let Anglin to write the occasional article. Both sites sure have the same sort of journalistic quality.

i get on with my life like a normal person would?
8ch isn't my life, i'm not as big of an autismo as OP thinks we all are

OP wakes up tomorrow. Sucks black cock. Comes to /interracial/ to find it's 404'd. cuckold antics forced Jim to shut it down. What do you do? What? Do you? Do?

How do you know my daily routine?

HABBENING
The jew who has been doxing people from Charlottesville just made a thread on Holla Forums about pic related. Fucking kike is literally trying to shut it down.

Thread on Holla Forums: >>10439901
Tweet: twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/898335852891209729

Still works for me

Fuck my life.
8ch.net/pol/res/10439901.html

fucking newfag retard

Jesus, newfriend. Here >>>Holla Forums10439901

Thanks user.

np bby

ahahahahahahahahahah
literally shilling himself here
what a retarded inbred kike

Fucking hell, let it die already. Stop bringing it up like it's still relevent.

It's either that or capeshit, user. Take what you can get.

Looks like he pulled the same thing on 4chan.

wasn't his patreon shut down or something?

Shit, I thought you were talking abut the failed Nostalgia critic indiegogo game show that lasted about 8 episodes and delivered well under what they promised. It also seems their follow up Awesome Comics lasted a while but was still outshine by a fat girl watching movies for the first time vlog. I don't see that video game show they promise yet. Nostalgia Critic did try this new orbit report which seems to be even tanking worse than awesome comics which is hard to believe.

Complain about it on the internet?

Anons always find a way to bitch and insult niggers.

I'd thank G-d. I want off this ride and to be carted to the labour camps already.

that really doesn't sound like a bad idea

>>>/interracial/