The white helmets

Can we have a thread to find out more about the white helmets? it seems like an important piece of the puzzle

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/R1verStyx/status/808562739396440064
twitter.com/SyriaCivilDef/status/808470791000129537
archive.is/lQ2Xh
archive.is/3O4G8
archive.is/kWRKd
rt.com/op-edge/361957-syria-white-helmets-un/
archive.is/3Oa4I
youtube.com/watch?v=SgGNzj6rKqI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_qNwNuLBo
youtube.com/watch?v=30IE44mDX_s
web.archive.org/web/20161220113144/https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/legacy_files/files/publication/140529_Russia_Color_Revolution_Full.pdf
varie*ty.com/2016/film/news/george-clooney-white-helmets-rescuers-syria-1201945608/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/21/who-are-the-syria-white-helmets/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/R1verStyx/status/808562739396440064

twitter.com/SyriaCivilDef/status/808470791000129537

archive.is/lQ2Xh

archive.is/3O4G8

White Helmets ‘Team’ Photo: Screenshot from recent Soros funded, Netflix promotional documentary.

archive.is/kWRKd

some of the top pics on google images

rt.com/op-edge/361957-syria-white-helmets-un/
archive.is/3Oa4I

old rt article about them. exposes a lot.

rt segment: youtube.com/watch?v=SgGNzj6rKqI

Crisis actors to help push anti-Assad propaganda

Sandniggers have manipulating the left wing garbage media down to a science.

your post just gave me deja vu.
something yuge is about to happen today or tomorrow. watch.

This is a very good video.

Old news this is FSA confirmed like last year mate, but yes dig

I would love to see a clear evidence rather than just the ordinary finger in the air and a hand in the other, mixed in with FSA fucks with weps and all, and acting lol

the propaganda lasts till to this day shlomo. to everyone else, keep digging.

It's so fucking sad, I think people some at least here, are a bit more vary, those who even bother what goes on down there really.

I think I have some material in my mess here, but just images and videos no paper work, which is what we really need to nail em.

Basically western media
kek

mp4 version

youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_qNwNuLBo
Video related.

(Checked)
JUST

Kek, pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=30IE44mDX_s

thaks for making this man, big help

(Checked)
Thanks kikes.

You wuz in luck… 9.3mb

you can use this youtube proxy. but…
Why the fuck do they block /sg/ shit???

ofc

JUDEN

why did I even ask

Damn this is great, her name is Eva Bartlett?

Damn she's a "poor Palestine" pleb. Well at least she isn't corrupt, just stupid.

That's seems to often be the first phase of being anti-Israel

Yeah, but it comes out of sympathy for Muslims. It's not good.

And because the US backs our greatest ally Muslims blame the west on behalf of the kikes.

CONGRATULATIONS ON VICTORY IN ALEPPO ASSAD!

ASSAD, MAKE THOSE ISIS KIKES DEAD!!

I still think we should have sent him a postcard, to Assad I mean.

Bumping important thread.

fucking IEDStop

Cute.

I forgot where I read this but they got most of their money from a branch of the british government and an agency of the US government USAID.

Crossreference lists of people involved with these guys, and with known Hadassah doctors. Hadassah gets a free pass to all conflict and disaster zones, and their specialty is blak market organ deals.

the EU or some relief organization probably gibs them out to sandnogs for humanitarian relief.

The white helmets have been exposed repeatedly but the western media just keeps on pretending they're just rescuers. There's videos of them executing/beheading children but that's (you guessed it) Russian propaganda of course. Just within the last hour, CBC/SRC in Canada just made mention of them again. They get a ton of coverage in the EU as well but especially in France (AFP works directly with them).

Thanks there it was, I couldn't find it.

I have more pictures somewhere, that guy "injured" there, is a known actor, it's all fake.

One of several incidents.

fuck where have I stored these images

paliwood…..

don't forget Bana Alabed scam,
the 7 y/o girl who is tweeting from Aleppo
with a verified account.

@AlabedBana

great interview,
the "white helmets" part starts at 14:50

lol this cunt is mad
maaaaaaad

holy shit that's a blast from the past. I wonder what happened to it and muchosucko

I'm surprised that displays of leftism like this still get to me.

It's always muh feelings with these assholes. Why can't they cite things like morality or law?

There was a time I thought #NotAllMuds and that it was just the turks and albanians that were complete and iredeemable cunts.

SPREAD THAT VID!

wow a 7 yo syrian girl, all ready speaking fluent english, without any school in the middle of the war.

amazing

This is actually how dumb they are

Have you noticed how they act when there is a terrorist attack here at home?

Iz because they don't give a shit when it blows here, only when mudshits die.

LIES
Just like kikes

They've been priming the goyim for this one for a while now.

just you wait you little fucker

Haha bitch, I don't feel guilt or shame.

you forgot the barrel bombs in their hands

She accidentally described the US' own foreign policy here

Spot on, bitch. If only it it weren't so sad.

THE LEAF MUST BURN

They even capitalize and punctuate better than 99% of other twitter users. This mudskin girl is the next Isaac Newton!

This dyke is dead on the inside.

Anons here should check out this Russian military conference (that was opened to a bunch of other non-russian militaries) for talks on western color revolutions. Some of it was in English, other parts were translated.

web.archive.org/web/20161220113144/https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/legacy_files/files/publication/140529_Russia_Color_Revolution_Full.pdf

The slides cover several individuals (including Russian Generals) views on how color revolutions are carried out. Pics related.

More slides.

Where did the origination of 'color revolutions' begin? Why a color? Is it just something about our lizard brain that likes a cause + color to associate with it?

5 Arrested After Egyptian Police Bust Staged Photo Shoot Of "Wounded Aleppo Children"

archive.fo/tyJbe

It's the media telling them what to send them in the first place. They are just following orders. Later on they'll take off the helmets and go back to beheading

I'd love to worship those feet.

oh boy, aren't we lucky all these children survive these attacks clean and intact

She is almost as good as Alex Jones, a bit of training and she could be a Hollywood star

Spread this stuff to all the media.

this is all i got, requesting more

Good lord. A family member just wandered into the room as I was listening to this and tried to tell me what PBS had to say about the good shit the white helmets were doing. PBS!

I hate to break it to you, user, but you're going to have to kill this family member in his or her sleep.

here we go, the movie will be coming out soon:

George Clooney to Develop Movie on ‘White Helmets’ Rescuers in Syria

varie*ty.com/2016/film/news/george-clooney-white-helmets-rescuers-syria-1201945608/

" George Clooney is in early development on a feature version of Netflix’s “The White Helmets” documentary about first responders in Syria.

Clooney and producing partner Grant Heslov are seeking a writer through their Smokehouse Pictures production company. CAA is representing the rights to the documentary.

“The White Helmets,” directed by Orlando von Einsiedel and produced by Joanna Natasegara, is on the documentary shorts Oscar shortlist.

The Syrian Civil Defense, better known as the White Helmets, consists of about 3,000 volunteers. The organization has has been credited with saving more than 60,000 people from the bombed buildings in war-torn Syria. The group has lost about 150 members during the war.

“In the White Helmets, we have a motto: to save one life is to save humanity,” one volunteer says in the documentary.

Clooney won a best supporting actor Academy Award for his role as a CIA operative in 2005’s “Syriana,” set in an unnamed Persian Gulf state. He also exec produced “Syriana” and was a producer with Heslov and Ben Affleck on 2012’s “Argo,” which won the best picture Academy Award. Clooney has been nominated for six other Oscars. "

Bump. Even when Trump is officially president and he stops sending that group millions of $$$ I have the feeling we haven't heard the last of them.

21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/21/who-are-the-syria-white-helmets/

21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/23/exclusive-the-real-syria-civil-defence-expose-natos-white-helmets-as-terrorist-linked-imposters/

They're terrorists.