Do you think there is a limit to what the media will call racist...

Do you think there is a limit to what the media will call racist? Do you think there is anything left in white culture they will not dismantle and destroy?
I was thinking that this kind of behavior will push away your average white normie. Are they just now completely brainwashed into accepting this shit, or is the MSM extremely bitter and incompetent?
article:
archive.fo/NqZhX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/nrDau
jstor.org/stable/1343988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolmaster#Design_and_graphics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I refuse to believe that WaPo isn't a satire site now

nope

This cunt again?

you'd think food would be the one sacred topic for the chipmunk but no.

We all knew Gawker was a manual, not an exception.

You kike bastards and faggot traitors will never have anime girls sing and dance about your shitty kebabs.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

**Requesting removekebab song webm*

They are going to run that word into the ground. Its already beginning to lose its punch cause when you call everything racist then nothing is racist.

Racist is just synonymous with white.

Alcoholism

Checked. They should keep doing it to "racist" loses all power.

I'm inclined to believe that they'd take away all of our means of escapism as well just to spite us, even if it's harmful.

It's already ran into the ground. The word was ill-defined from the start and today it means almost anything. I've seen them claim beards are racist for fuck's sake.

How low will WaPo sink?

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E

STOP

Fucking white male.

Archive of the actual tweet:
archive.fo/nrDau

I'm happy because in this moment the Left is dead.

I don't see why OP. Just look at the pronoun 'issue'. Most people think these fuckers are in the business of informing the public but that isn't the case, at all. It's creating reality for normies.

It's the new National Enquirer but with less credibility.

you tell'em, user

By the way the majority of this article just goes on and on about how "diverse" American cuisine has become and that more immigrants is a good thing because we can have curry burritos made by Chinese people.

Nothing in the article goes over why "white" food is racist. Or any link between racism and European food. They made the title seem way more extreme than the content of the article, so what is the goal here? After readinf the twitter comments, It seems to me that it makes white people more angry and polarized against them, isn't that against their interests? Or do they want to incite some kind of racewar and they're stupid enough to think that they'd win?

Being shamed for your racism is very enlightening and progressive according to 9 out of 10 h'wite cryto-Jews.

Orchestral version of Remove Kebab.

That's what every normalfag argument for diversity is.

Oh wow, because no one could have those things without importing millions of third worlders with double digit average IQs.

Normally I don't save images with 9gag watermarks, but in this case the cancer helps illustrate the point even harder.

How long until pic related and the like will be considered raycis by the media and then set afire in the name of equality?
I'm worried.

notice how none of them ever bother to learn how to make their favorite (((ethnic))) foods either. they'd starve if not for restaurants and their nonthreatening minority employees.

I don't think so. Literally having a baby that's white is racist now.

Isn't Bongistan known more for fish & chips? I get their "le ebin point" that they're attempting to make but they did the food equivalent of how the media just uses shitty pics of Trump every time they do a story on him to make you subconsciously think he's an oaf.

They would be almost better served without them, really (not that I'm advocating for the banishment of restaurants). At least then they'd actually have to learn to cook. Or better yet, maybe they'd eat less and we'd have fewer lardasses.

Not only is this a stupid premise on its face, it's factually incorrect. Japan has tons of pizza and burger restaurant, yet the number of Italians and Americans living there is pretty damn small. All that aside, if I have a choice between trendy ethnic food made and served by smiling brown people vs… the sovereignty of my fucking country? You can keep your shitty curry and samosas, thanks.

Didn't you know, white people have no taste!
The can only make pic related.

To get you to click sponsored content.

Is this a meme?

(praise kek)
This user gets it, dubs confirm.

Remember
These people supply media to normies.

They certainly are. Social media has killed the left.

When are they gonna start calling things like oxygen racist?

It's too negatively charged :^)

It fucking is racist: it favours people with large noses.

Our atmosphere supplied white racists and colonists with oxygen to survive. We need to deconstruct our racist atmosphere, and get it to check its privilege. We should engineer the environment to prioritize people of color to level the playing field.

no limit at all whatsoever, and that's a good thing
"racist" was supposed to be the terminal crime you could accuse some cis-repressive hwhyte male of
but the left has been so thoroughly crushed that they are unable to invent anything beside what has already been proven as a failure, so in their desperate and empty mind they are reduced to firing their "last and strongest ammo" at their ennemies, and as these are merely words their ammo boxes will never be depleted
but as their empty-mindedeness leaves them unable to understand the lack of impact their words have, they will keep firing them, deafening only themselves with their screams
they will call the air racist, the water, roads, cleanliness, hospitals, science, honesty, truth, virtue … everything that has ever been invented, made, used, touched or considered good by the western white civilization

I'm happy to let them bury themselves in the hole of their own insignificance

wtf is wrong with posting? can't get through after 5 attempts

RACE WAR NOW

The washington post has attacked pie? MY FURY IS UNCONTROLLABLE! they will die for this! reeeeeeeeeeeee3

To be more precise it was the internet in general that killed the left. It's over for them, because now they can't hide.

Kebabs are fucking disgusting, even their food stinks of laziness and goatfucking.

Over my fat, bloaded corpse.

That's not a bad thing.

What are you, a nigger?

Is that a fat tranny?

Baka… His self-insert IS him.

What?

gyros>>>>>dog shit>>>>>>kebab

halifax donair>gyros

costco

Surely not Brum lad. I will absolutely go full fucking classic childrens character insurrection mode if that happens.

She's a real cutie.

It's almost like normalfags think international trade deals go down like this.

what a gem

such a good goy

jewish tricks

The height of corporate paranoia.

The height of Jewish paranoia.*

You do realize gyros and doner came from the kebab, right?

Nothing black people do is racially motivated.

wut?

When nobody is paying to read your lefty cuck newspaper, this is the quality of "journalist" you get.

I've never respected them but they are really jumping the shark lately, aren't they?

The idea that we have to import the fucking people just to have their national cuisine is a particularly retarded narrative of the left.

Pretty fucking sure that as a white American male, I can make a taco.

Check them fuckin' digits

Wait, what?

What the hell is this raving gibberish. Ramen was developed because the jap occupation of china got a taste for noodle soups but they sure didn't like the yellow ant people.

I cant understand that thought process either tbh.

isnt traditional american food just a mixmash of English, German and Irish food with corn and pumpkin
Food by ethnicity can be easily categorised
for instance most native English cuisine comes in pie form, most Irish cuisine either involves stews/broth or potatoes and most German cuisine consists of doing weird shit to vegetables + bread/pastry

Brum now comes in animated CGI form with a multicultural cast of pakistani children
the lovable beeping mascot of Birmingham's steel mill and motor vehicle industry is no more im afraid…

These liberals are as ignorant of our culture and foods as they are about economics or biology

The early feminists widely supported Prohibition. We all know how that worked out. Doubt they'd try again.

The Ride Never Ends

They decided that everything white is racist, with no limits, well over a decade ago. That is why they are already failing. Now leftism, if you are white, has become a church with no redemption.
Years ago leftism was a religion that offered
forgiveness for your sins. If you were white
you could be saved by being nice to people
of colour and helping them now and again.
But now, there is no forgivness for being white.
Leftism has become a church where there
is no hope, and no redemption. It doesn't
matter what you do, because you are damned
anyway. Just smiling, being friendly with, and
helping a person of colour is bad and racist.
Smiling and being pleasant is a 'microaggression'.
If you're daughter is raped, well you deserved it, you're evil. You're very existance is a crime
against the universe, a sin. This is where they went wrong. A religion, such as leftism is now,
only works if the penitent is allowed to have
hope. Hope that they can become better, be forgiven. With leftism now, there is no hope
or possibility ever of a white person gaining
forgiveness. There is no hope.
Nothing short of a white persons extermination is now enough. And that is why
leftism and it's cult of racism is doomed.
White people now are becoming unbelievers in this secular religion. If nothing you do is right, then why bother trying to do what's right? When people lose all hope, then they have nothing left to lose.

That's deep man, but what you have done to that spacing is a far more unforgivable sin. It goes beyond reddit spacing to a transcendent realm of typographical horror the likes of which mankind has never seen, nor meant to endure. There is a special place in whatever waits after for people who abuse the written word like this, and it is not pleasant. Nay, I suspect a thousand ink-covered harpies will torment you for all eternity for what you did to that paragraph.
Seriously, its a fucking mess.

it is really bad isnt it
if i could flick the ash from my cigar and pontificate a bit I would assume that that particular user had copypasted this text and it adjusted to the text box in an odd manner

They are a laughing stock just as the rest of the media at this point mocking their retardation is like picking low hanging fruit.

Besides, if something is gonna repalce burgers, Tacos have more chance than Kebabs judging from the amount of illegal spics, and Spics ain't that retarded when it comes to Kebabs, they will fight them to the bitter end, Spics are Christian most of the time, and not just any branch of Christianity, their faith decends from Spanish Chrsitianity wich the most backwards close minded and retarded of all current branches of Christianity
Spics and Anglos may not get along to well, but they both see a common enemy in Kebabs

Just sit back and enjoy the food wars

The poor bastard, it's like he summoned the Cthulhu of text layout.

What do you expect when Millennials are in charge of writing articles?
Millennials are the most qualified (read: got pieces of paper from colleges) and least competent generation to ever have existed.
The typical milllennial leaving tertiary education has zero marketable skills, which is why they must serve unpaid internships.
The typical 25-year-old boomer and GenX'er with no paper qualifications would already have completed a 4 year apprenticeship by age 20 and have 5 years of on-the-job experience by 25 (actual skills, not pieces of Jewish paper obtained by entering massive debt.)
tl;dr standards will continue to plummet as "women's studies" and "ethnic studies" remains viewed as a valid subject.

hang on I have a dusty may-may for this

The day kebabs become commonplace in America is the day i fucking snap.

might wanna get a chlorine gas canister for the Jerusalem Shishkebab Emporium

use the boutique multiculturalism argument

jstor.org/stable/1343988

I laughed slightly

Praise Kek.

This is great, the more the lugenpresse keeps this up the more normies will see how deluded they are.

everything is racist

so their is no limit

Yeah but is it authentic?
kek

>invented by the Heathen Chinee and stolen by Marco Rubio Polo

9gag fails again.

This. Everything being racist is axiomatic for these sorts of people. It's never a question of if but rather how.

Nickname cyber?

DID i BLOW your MIND you DRUMPKIN shit?

I have to say that even shitty 3d animation like this has gotten pretty smooth movements and choreography. Either they had a great animator who studied the crap out of dance or they had motion-capture of real dancers.

Is it cheap to do motion capture with dancers/stuntpros these days?

Idolmaster has been making shitty 3D choreographed songs for a long time. They've become very efficient at it.

It's far too precise and clean to be motion capture though. At MOST I'd say it's a motion capped base with manually tweaked everything else, but this shit is like MMD why waste the time with motion capture?

mirin sideburns

no, because they're garbage

Stop and think on this line for a moment. Dollars to donuts they aren't talking about food.

They use motion capture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idolmaster#Design_and_graphics

I've seen a couple MMD motion traces that look way better.