Smoke 'em if you got 'em

healthycanadians.gc.ca/task-force-marijuana-groupe-etude/framework-cadre/alt/framework-cadre-eng.pdf

archive.is/YBolZ

A federal task force has gone against the advice of Canada’s doctors and called for the national age for legalized recreational pot smoking to be set at 18.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9ZRvym5d
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm
cbc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So the cuck actually did something he said he would.
His approval ratings must be in the shitter if he's resorting to drugging his populace.

Invest in Canadian growers.

Sexual revolution 2.0, like how people were too busy fucking one another, now they will be too busy being sedated by pot. Aren't you goyim happy? You can fuck without consequence, smoke this drug that turns into a dumbass who thinks he's a grand philosopher, and continue to indulge in this culture where everyone is a winner! We'll talk about the bill later… just enjoy yourselves for now!

This fucking country is going to continue to walk right into the slaughterhouse.

Well at least your nation has a lot of company on the death spiral.

tbh I'm planning on making a ton of money from this next year

DUDE

The mental gymnasics of trying to end tobacco smoking for killing you while simultaneously glorifying the smoking of some other substance is pretty fucking amazing. Either that or they care more about having a docile easily manipulated population than people dying slowly from lung cancer and emphysema.

But muh cancer patients. Muh medical maryjane.

It's one of the best painkillers.

You don't need to smoke it.

take tobacco and cannabis orally. tell me which one feels better.

It's also just fun and good for getting distracted for a while. You no fun allowed shits.

I'm quite convinced that it beats many medicines in regard to reliveing pain and giving appetite back to sick people. It's way better than spraying with chemotherapy which fucks them up. However, you always hear potheads scream about medical marijuana when all they want is to just smoke it up and being degenerate.

Maybe not but that's what people are going to do realistically, just like they do with tobacco

I don't think your lungs care where the carbon soot you're flooding them came from

I quit smoking weed a long long time ago. But what stance do you anons take when it comes to drugs in any form? Alcohol, Coffee, Smokes, Weed, Pain Killers,Sugar and tons more. I find myself not being able to do any of it and find most of it disgusting besides Nordic tea. Is it all the just designed to dumb you down?

Are you the same faggot who used Robin Williams as a reference to alcoholics?

That's the real problem. They're fucking it up for people.

That's a bad thing though. Like alcohol.

Only the dude weed lmaos. If you just want it to be a painkiller than you can take it orally or they could make pills.
Yeah it has more tar than tobacco I think.

I think they're a problem but I think making them illegal has caused a shit load of other problems so I don't know.

I understand where you're coming from but have you considered why you might need a distraction? It's because this world is full of shit and it won't stop being shit when you sober up. Actually thinks will get a lot worse when more people distract themselves.

Reminder that smoking pot does damage the brain and puts hole in the areas that are required for personal judgement and decision making.

Don't let the kikes push the "dude weed man" meme. It's all bullshit meant to dumb your brain and ruin your testosterone.

You can't ban sin. It is man's nature to drink, smoke, and fuck away his life if he feels like it. What is wrong is letting inferiors show superiority over the rightful successors to civilisation.

When your enemies make mistakes, don't correct them.

Fapping on weed is unbelievably good. I quit it though.

"Guns don't kill people, niggers kill people" I think the drug problems have far more to do with society than the drugs themselves. I honestly think we should just cut off any access to social safety nets to people who are addicts, let nature sort it out.

The Trump effect is making people see him for the soft faggot he really is. The queer parties are tanking and he needed something to boost his approval ratings. He was hoping to use this again for reelection, but, Trump.

Yeah if you smoke blunts like a nigger. Water filtration is generally quite clean.

The only real problem with smoking weed is the addictive behavior it creates which then leads to overall anxiety and massive loss of motivation from habitual use. Then many of these people believe they need it to get them motivated and cure their anxiety, which it's responsible for in the first fucking place.

That said occasionally smoking is not necessarily bad and can often lead to seeing things a different way and possibly coming up with some really good ideas / designs the first time smoking after not smoking for a while, but the habitual use is horrible and anyone who tries to defend it is in total denial of what it's doing to them or doesn't care which is another side-affect.

I am for this, but then they just end up dead in the streets and we still have to clean them up. Unless you want plague ridden England.

There are vaporizers for THC just like there are for nicotine. It's not uncommon at all.

GIVE ME LIBERTY

Weed is an overrated drug, but I plan to smoke the shit out of it when I get out of the military. It did turn me into a potato though when I was doing it everyday.

Balance, in all things.

After the jews, you are next.

Fuck off, retard. Your pagan LARPery is no more of an answer than christcuckoldry.

You'll have liberties when you learn to keep your life in order.

Why do I feel like that's part of the movement's true motives? I'm hooked on the devil's lettuce. I bought into the "bro jimi hendrix did durgs an it just xpanded his mined". I did ecstasy, LSD, magic mushrooms, cocaine, all in very large amounts. I completely ruined my life, and became an alcoholic, and I'm only now pulling myself up and out of it. I haven't drank in 6 months, but I can't quit the lettuce. That dro be too dank. It's the last thing standing between me and relative normalcy. I hate it.

I am thoroughly convinced blunt smoking is designed to keep niggers even dumber. They all do it, you can't convince them otherwise.

You're absolutely right about that, it is massively psychologically addictive and nobody will say it because cannabis has become liberal orthodoxy.

Don't worry it won't actually happen. This will be stretched out over the coming years, more raids are happening now then they ever did under Harper. At best this will get pushed into his next term while more people rot in prison. This is all it takes to keep people quiet

But at least we're paying for more heroin injection sites :^)

They lost 12% approval in a week. They are bleeding support, and any relatively smart Canacuck knows w'ere about to get slaughtered by the US when they open up their drilling. You're right that he wanted to hold on and use this for reelection, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Dude there is literally nothing wrong with weed lmao

weed is just as harmful as tobacco

Oh good, a DUDE WEED LMAO thread.

I work on a legal pot farm; ask me anything you like.

How many dudes does it take to weed a lmao?

What state? Can you sell to individuals, or only storefronts?
And yes, I'm asking because I'm a degenerate with a pot card

Approval means fuck all when you have a majority, you just need to string along the people until election season, get nothing done then laugh at the people when they thought something would happen. Here is what will happen, on 4/20 they'll announce full plans for legalization. This plan will take 3-5 years to implement properly (so they can shut down every non corporate ran store, maybe tie to to the liquor corporations for that extra fuck you) and will guarantee his second term (da evil conservative will block it!).

It being illegal is a complete joke and the liberals promised to do it in the 90s. Yet here we are all over again. I see a lot of people demonizing it in this thread but frankly its a personal problem more then the weed itself. Weed is a bigger red pill then most things out there and is key for getting people to quit things that are actively fucking them over. It depends on person to person. Just depends in the person uses their new insight to advance themselves and their community or just devolve into "dudeweedlmao".

Smoking it is by far the worst way to intake it though but your average person is likely consuming things far worse in comparison.

Especially when it comes to vaping (as faggy as it is) and the fact that tobacco companies are forced to add tons of trash to cigarettes.

And yet, it means everything when the election is in 3 years, you're hemorrhaging votes and the ebul h'wite raycysts are emboldened with Trump. (as seen with state funded "lol, go mongrels) on state-sponsored tel avision.

If he plays the "ROFLMAO, 5 years, bourgeois amirite?" card, that block of 30~ of voters that voted for him SOLELY for this DUDE WEED LMAO going back to the greens, NDP and whatever else marxist party is on the ballot. He's completely and utterly fucked if this isn't in place by election time, and all the other parties will pounce on it.

as an aside, I agree that a vice is a vice, and this is a very mild vice

I'm pro-legalization but god damnit, just make the age to buy/consume at 19 like it is with alcohol. I'd be even fine with both being set to 21. These things DO affect people, especially younger people; don't make it easier to fuck them up.

fug off you filthy degenerate cuck

that's likely not true. Until we get some studies done again we won't know for sure. Nicotine is probably one of the most addictive drugs available, definitely the most addictive legal drug, definitely more addictive than cannabis

Yup, the smarter people in Canada saw this for what it is: political posturing for votes

exactly

[citation needed[

Here's how I think of it: alcohol has been a part of human civilization going back to Mesopotamia. Human societies have always had alcohol; the advanced ones, anyway. The presence of alcohol itself, therefore, isn't inherently degenerate. Same with other substances. Marijuana has been around for centuries, as have other drugs. All of these things only became a problem when they became part of the decadence of a dying society.

I don't mind tobacco, alcohol, pot, any of that. They're not horrible things if used in moderation. The problem is most people lack the self-control to handle the hard stuff, and the promotion of abuse of these substances is a contributing factor in our countries decadence.

making weed illegal just gives money to black markets and the CIA is in control of the global drug trade. So go ahead, enable these fucks if you want. You're never going to get people to stop smoking it with a "drug war"

WEED

Thats what Trump and the wall are for.

Keeping weed illegal makes it easier to get niggers off the streets.

Dude, not an argument lmao

Except that it was originally used to dumb down the workers and keep them complacent. It still serves that function today.

If you think that, then you don't understand what it is that makes smoking unheatlhy. Smoking $$any$$ plant will be bad for your lungs, and deposit tar in your lungs. This confuses people on the issue of whether or not THC is a harmful drug, which is really what the discussion should be about. Not about which type of tar is slightly less toxic for your lungs

Oh hey, you almost hit all of the right words to show us how you're a fellow Nazi! You forgot to add "shill" and "kike" though. You'll get the hang of it with some practice.

pastebin.com/9ZRvym5d

The plan in points, seems generally reasonable.

The 18 age is just so the french don't get pissy, very province no Quebec will be 19.

These words have no value at this point, just stop.

well, fug. that's what i get for being autistic

[citation needed]

If someone is a cringey retard when stoned, they're most likely a cringey retard whenever they're not stoned.
Many anons on Holla Forums are against weed not so much because of weed itself, but because these days weed is heavily HEAVILY intertwined with the SJW Tumblr crowd. I usually never see as much opposition to alcohol on here, and you can't say that Hipsters and Niggers don't abuse the shit out of booze. Aside from short term memory loss, the smell is probably one of the most annoying things about weed. Stoners are used to it and like the smell because they've grown accustomed to it, but to any non pot-smoker it simply is just a dank pungent disdainful odor.

There is no meaningful opposition in this country and that isn't being cute or saying things for effect. The Tories (centre-left) and the NDP (far-left, Sanders types) have no official leadership, and the names being thrown around are probably even worse than the Liberals themselves. He'll win again next cycle by default. We'd basically need someone like Gretzky or GSP to achieve anywhere near what Trump did.

The smell is the worst shit, but helps identify who to stay away from.

Drinking here is 18 usually parents don't give a fuck about their 14+ year olds getting a glass of wine or a beer during special days like christmas under their supervision either. Can buy beer and wine in pretty much every neighborhood too. Only spirits and high class wines are sold in liquor stores. I know they plan to have weed dispensaries be those same liquor stores too.

No it was because they didn't know that drinking straight water could lead to parasites that could make you ill, however when they used said water with fruits/grains and then boiled them all, the water magically turned into a drink that would make you happy and not lead to puking/shitting your guts out.

Took a bit more time to realize that all you actually need to do is boil the water to get rid of the bad stuff.

Anybody stupid enough to do that deserves cancer.

Bullshit. The surface area of the smoke bubbles in the water is much too small in comparison to the volume of the smoke bubbles to make an appreciable impact. It's still smoke when it comes out, you just think it's healthier because it's not as hot.

Disgusting, smoking marijuana should be punishable with death. A true ubermensch doesn't need any plants to stimulate his mind.

Panem et circenses for the new generation because comics, video games, and eventually anime (they hope) are being subverted

About one and a half Ayys

Colorado.

Grow operations can only sell to places licensed to sell marijuana, and it's further restricted by whether the marijuana is being grown for medicinal or recreational consumption - i.e. a medical marijuana farm can only sell to medical retailers and the same is true for recreational. It can get a bit confusing because the state uses "retail" to indicate non-medicinal use so a recreational pot shop retails retail marijuana.

Bad move; now you can't get a CCL.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Seriously this is good news. Stop ignoring thing. Prohibition is degenerate.

This.

Why be normal?

Just like Merkel "regrets" the Syrian refugees and is vowing to deport thousands of them

Are my greasy little leaf commies stupid enough to fall for muh weed again? Probably.

Weed has become a multifaceted issue.
On the one side, cannabinoids provide enormous benefits to people suffering from chronic pains, Parkinson's and a plethora of uncurable conditions while posing a very low risk of undesirable side effects especially compared to what big pharma throws at the dumb goyim, on the other hand it has been selectively bred to maximize THC content and it creates junkies, too, perhaps not in the same way hard drugs do, though.

I've seen my fare share of weed junkies, and from my experience they all come from troubled households, like single moms, and they all start idealizing weed culture, i.e. the most useless nigger ever, Bob Marley, making crappy music when he wasn't lying around smoking marijuana, coupled with limb wristed nihilism (just relax and treat yourself bro) and the fake thrill of doing something illegal. I wouldn't blame the drug for their degeneracy, they were degenerate before they ever even touched a blunt.

Then, I see many more or less well adjusted people who never subscribed to weed culture but smoked a blunt here and there in their youth. They don't keep doing it because of the inherent risk of doing something illegal and because they don't like the high. I'm convinced that, if you were to legalize marijuana, the only people overindulging would be the degenerates.

Cannabinoids should be legal as medicine, but it's hard to implement this without legalizing marijuana completely.

Holy shit. I thought the pagan muh hail odin autism on Holla Forums died out a while ago.

Pretty much this…

I use marijuana here and there for stress relief and relaxation but Im not a useless 'dude weed' faggot that most potheads get pinned as. Marijuana has been used for a thousand years for medical and recreational use. For example George Washington mentioned having trouble breeding marijuana plants in his journals and if he was concerned about breeding the plant then he was probably smoking it. Its not the marijuana thats the problem its the degenerate culture that surrounds it due to it being illegal for so long.

Merkel also vowed to ban the burqa, which interestingly makes her "further" to the "right" than Trump. not that she'll actually follow through…

>>>/oven/

I got my med card at 18. Good for Canada for cutting out the bullshit

This man gets it. Unless of course a man wants to pursue botanical research, then plants and nature ought to "stimulate his mind", but I'm playing word games.

Dude degeneracy lmao

THC is harmless, but inhaling smoke is stupid.

Change your outlook. You're not trying to become "normal", you want to become an "overman". Normal would mean you're a typical dumbed down goy stuck in the stasis of modern culture, imprisoned by the entertainment and sedated on substances. You've seen the error in your ways, so you skip the gas chamber, but if you continue to smoke weed and talk like a nigger, that's where you ought to find yourself.

Found the Jew.

Literally nothing, tbh

I've never truly wanted to be normal, even when I thought I wanted "the normal life." I could never be happy with such a life. Normal is for the herd and I would probably rather be a complete degenerate than a normalfag, but obviously I'm not interested in either of those. No, I want to become the hero.

Found the puritanical christcuck. Moderation in everything is key. Dude weed lmaos using their shit to escape reality and promoting the herbal jew as the savior of humanity are as bad as tight ass moralists who wishes that we not only hate our lives but making it more palatable other than by doing slave labor is ground to get shot.
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb60.htm

Including gay sex? Yeah, fuck off faggot and take your nihilism with you. Most men are not great, and order and structure is necessary to mould them into an ideal.

Assuming every man is headed for greatness is egalitarian

If your life gets fucked up by weed then you're either weak or overlooking the root of your problem.

No one said anything about gay sex. Not sure why gay sex is the first thing that popped into your mind…

I was just thinking that was a pretty big false equivalency he made.

Not every man will be great but every man can contribute to the greatness of that which is beyond any single man, even great ones.

Buggery is the first counter argument that comes up everytime moralism is brought up.

Gay sex if it's never ever brought up in public I couldn't give two shits about. The problem comes with the overt promotion of faggotry, just like drug use or food habits for that matter.

To refute the silly throwaway "moderation in EVERYTHING" line user posted.

An interesting read, but this should not be seen as approval of every vice because Goebbels thought to widen the tent of his party. I don't drink myself, but is there not a difference between drinking and being intoxicated?

My original reply is better answered with

Being intoxicated is not recommended but then again the average person who doesn't drink will feel a slight intoxication after a single drink. It really comes to how badly it affects your productivity and your capacity to be useful for society. Someone getting smashed 2 or 3 times a year, when he knows he has nothing to do the next day isn't the same as the one who drinks a lot and has to wake up to go to work early the next morning or, even worse, goes to work while drunk is not to be tolerated. Same thing with the role of parenting, I wouldn't expect someone who has a tendency to get drunk around his children to be fit to raise them or to contribute properly to society.

Forgot to mention the original role of (largely not enforced at least in my country) public intoxication laws, it had to do with such decency towards society.

disdain4plebs tbqh

I suppose the balancing act you have to deal with is supporting legalization of marijuana, whilst not promoting it in terms of a culture destroying mechanism of control, as is pushed kike run "dude weed" propaganda.

If I understand you correctly, you want to support vices for sensible people, but don't want to see them abused by degenerates. Perhaps akin to the way I support ownership of firearms for whites, but don't like seeing them operated by niggers.

Sat beside a dude who smoked pot in HS. It sucked.

You sure you know what you're talking about?

Shit I think I have a problem goys

Basically yeah, mostly because criminalization only benefits a lot of inherently bad influences on society. From nigger gangs to beaner cartels to increasing the black budget of rogue governmental agencies. Long gone are the days I smoked weed, used to when I was a teen and wouldn't go back to being an apathetic couch potato like I did back then. Degenerates who negatively impact society as a result of such legalization though should be kept on a tight leash.

I need a 6 pack myself if we're talking about Jewish pisswater that is known as commercial American beer. Part Irish from a family of drunks on that side and highschool/college abuse of it

At once good news for leafs. Fuckin Castro will deliver his campain promise.

Anyone who thinks marijuana is better than conventional medicines for relieving pain has never experienced severe pain. I'd like to see some of these people get through an abdominal surgery using only marijuana as a post-operative pain reliever and see how they fare. Their screams would be quite amusing.

So much asshurt in this thread. People who have poor reactions to weed are most likely suffering from some kind of mental/physical issue (eg. Neurosis, hypertension) or have weak psychological bearing. I've seen a few people have weird/negative reactions to weed, and it's because they are either physically self-abusing shits who eat poorly, or a freudian mess. I am not lionising drugs here, just refuting the militant anti-everything-I-don't-like newfags who most likely are still in high school. All these anons saying you aren't alpha if you have a good relationship with a plant: please reevaluate your argument. I could understand if you were discussing barbiturates, because they are purely suicidal and cause permanent physical (as well as neurophysical/mental) damage, but if you can't handle an alternative sensitory experience how the fuck can you into meme magic and psyche meta? Dutertefags ITT don't even realise how fallacious they are, attributing sobriety to mental/physical aptitude. Did mum give you ritalin and zanex all your life? Vit D inefficient? Can't juggle your mental complexes when affected by a drug because you've pretty much programmed yourself on a subconscious, emotional level that comes apart without your mundane ego functions?

t. cured my cancer at 19 with weed/dietary detox

muh ebil drugs people are literally using the same logic as muh ebil guns people

If you're a retard you'll misuse any tool you get, no matter what its purpose or function is.

I smoke weed every now and then to make whatever I'm currently doing slightly more enjoyable, because I'm depressed. Now you can try to poke whatever holes you want but it is just a fact that marijuana in any form is better than alcohol or tobacco that you don't grow or roll yourself, and a lot of over the counter drugs. Now I'm not denying the culture around it is retarded and degenerate, as is alcohol culture. Smoking it compared to cigarettes is a lot healthier, not saying it will MAKE you healthier, but it is healthier. If any person gets addicted to it, it is likely mental addiction, as these are commonly the people who spiral out of control and get addicted to multiple things. When ever I'm under the influence of anything else, I can just not find the worth in it, when drinking you damage your liver terribly, get stomach pains and ulcers, and can "black out" and literally not be conscious while walking around acting like an idiot. Not to mention too much in one setting will just kill you out right. In my opinion any one who throws out another life for some weed is just as bad as the person who smokes weed everyday. I understand Holla Forums isn't the moderate type but christ do you guys sperg when you find someone who smokes weed. Any man without self control isn't a man, he's a child.

Do you mean just smoking it or a sedative created from marijuana? I mean of course just taking some bong rips before having your stomach cut open wouldn't help, but THC can be concentrated and it's affects amplified exponentially.

Daily reminder that we do not know the long term effects of high levels :^) of THC consumption. TLegal HC found in weed products today in California and Colorado are nothing to that of the 1970s for example

The concentration of THC is only going to increase as actual farmers begin growing instead of full retard drug dealers who could care less about what their product is made out of. Though pic related will always be true and the reason why we can't have nice things.

Do I look like a give a fuck about nature?

Fuck off, hippie. I'll burn oil, drink mead, and smoke whatever I damn feel like in my pipe.

The argument's that it helps with chronic pain, not medical operations.

I dunno, I think Sam Hyde's got some good stuff about how self-medicating depression with weed is a really bad idea.

Everyone hated me in STEM because I'd walk into exams smelling like I just got high because I had, yet I'd always have the highest score on the exams.

I can 4.0 college while high and all you anime fags saying it makes people dumb.

Oh ya medical doctor Sam Hyde. Oh wait he's a fag who's whining he got kicked off Jewish TV for holohoaxing.

He's supposed to be smart yet couldn't predict that would happen when he believes the Jews control the media.

Fucking retard.

This is bullshit. Plants have already reached a peak level.

Poppy had to be GMOed to produce more opium than naturally possible.

Well said.

It's total degeneracy and the kikes are pushing for it.

Just look at that justification, you can put literally anything in there

Is this the new gorilla warfare?

That is a load of bullshit! I used to do drugs in moderation and kept my shit together but I still recognize the damage it has done.

There is nothing healthier than mental sobriety.

Everyone, point and laugh! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I can 1.0 STEM while deeply flawed and damaged as a human being

More like suck a dick faggot.

It's only useful for mild to moderate chronic pain, and is mostly useful in making one stop caring about one's inability to get off the couch rather than relieving the pain that's keeping them there.

I used medical marijuana to try and relieve my chronic arthritis pain for years, eventually had to go to pain management for stronger medicines, and found opiates were much more effective at suppressing the pain so that I was able to get off the couch and prepare healthy foods and get the exercise I needed in order to actually improve my health and mobility. That's why I resent people who have mild pain at the worst touting marijuana as some sort of miraculous painkiller when it's not. It's about as effective as 800 mg. of ibuprofen except it makes you lazy as fuck and trashes your lungs even if you vape it. Marijuana is grossly overrated by people who just want to get high.

That being said, I'm in favor of legalizing weed because it's simply too expensive to keep it criminalized. Illegality of marijuana has been about as effective as Prohibition and has actually promoted violent crime and romanticized a fairly minor drug. Just don't pretend like it's some medicinal panacea, because it's not.

Yeah sure, I was just playing devil's advocate.

Fuck off cuck.
I smoke weed and have for twenty years.
I work , take care of my kids and voted for Trump.
When I get off work and get the kids taken care of,I like to take a few puffs.
I'd rather smoke a bit than be a worthless alcoholic.
Alcoholics are adult babies .
They cry and throw violent fits.
I get the munchies and go to sleep.

kys fgt

Great, we can all smoke up and have gay orgies in public parks while migrants fuck our women
cbc. ca/radio/the180/free-trade-myth-and-reality-sex-in-public-parks-blood-religion-and-bioethics-1.3872754/cities-need-to-plan-for-sex-in-public-parks-1.3874481

Just what the world needed, more passive cattle excuses for mankind.

Sorry to break it to ya but you're hardly an adult until you crack at least 25.

And canada lands one step closer to death. Sad!

Kill yourself, degenerate. Drugfags are shit.

Weed is for niggers. GTFO drugfag.

Can you elaborate on this?

Used to be fine smoking weed, but now I get convulsions (if I was being watched, people would probably think I'm seizuring).

Asides from the muscle spasms (which only occur when I smoke a lot), the experience is usually pleasurable. I also practice Asana Yoga which has allowed me to shift focus (and, allegedly, prana) which tends to exacerbate the spasming in the area focused on.

I've heard that the spasming is exclusively the fault of hypertension. However, in some Yoga practices, spasming can be a consequence of the intended effect (see phenomena associated with Kundalini).

Just curious as to why you brought this up as AFAIK, the hypertension/spasming is generally correlated, though I did not think it was common, so am assuming either you yourself have had this occur or you've read or know about someone to whom it occurred.

inb4 prana doesn't real… experiment for yourselves, faggots… the phenomena is real, but the theory might be wrong.

t. someone who has never smoked weed in their lives and doesn't know what they're talking about
Are all drinkers alcoholics? No? Then why should all smokers be labeled shitlib stoners? Jfc, the verdict should not be out on something as menial as dudeweed, or any drug for that matter, for Holla Forums.

You're the problem. Don't use drugs to run away from your daily life, use them in good spirits for recreation but meet your civic duties and responsibilities head on. You make the rest of us look bad.

I've only been going on Holla Forums off and on for 4 years, but, especially from the libertarian days, the verdict was generally that the drugs aren't the problem, the society and the users are, like what (checked) said. This is also similar to guns, see what said. Stuff like picrel, as funny as it is, is why you see most WNs and "Alt Righters" say weed is for niggers.

I'm a polytheist and even I know this post sucked.

Because the vast majority of them are, case in point your flailing around desperately screaming about how pot is so good for you maaaaaaaaan for 4 posts in a row.

Political ideology? Libertarian Nationalist?

Source?
It's 1am, fuck off. Go figure that I'll have 4 posts in a row when the thread is technically a day old now. Where am I flailing about pot being good for you? My case in point is that you need to either be able to handle your shit, or fuck off and overdose on something so the rest of us can have your nigger ass cleansed from this world.

Pot is alright. I haven't smoked in about a year. Just got a couple jays today. Gonna walk in the park, listen to music, loose myself in silly thoughts. REMINDER: Holla Forums is a fascist board on a Cambodian pottery website. Freedom is something Holla Forums doesn't care about.

Garbage forced meme

Remember when Holla Forums used to be a strangely fun hybrid of Libertarianism and Nationalism? I do, and I miss it so badly.

The jew hates legal drugs. They love pot when it's illegal, hate it when it's legal.

And who is the authority on Holla Forums? Which of our leaders said so?

Holla Forums was never fun and certainly never pro-drugs, only anti-drug war.

Unrelated, but Jews in healthcare push anti-smoking ads. Then again, so did Hitler, so tobacco is a draw. I say smoke.

…what? Shit, I can't even call you a newfag, because 2016 has probably been the most fun year yet. Where have you been?
People liked dudeweedlmao in the Ron Paul days, but there has been a distinct authoritarian shift with Trump, which makes sense.
Right, which you end by legalizing drugs, per Ron Paul, which is who we got the idea to push from.

A study following 1600 Australian school-children, aged 14 to 15 for seven years, found that while children who use cannabis regularly have a significantly higher risk of depression, the opposite was not the case - children who already suffered from depression were not more likely than anyone else to use cannabis. However, adolescents who used cannabis daily were five times more likely to develop depression and anxiety in later life.

Why would Trudeau want adolescents getting high for short term gain then developing depression and anxiety?

Try some herbal remedies that contain nervines (eg. Vervain). Also, do you get shortness of breath or chest discomfort?

I have loads of fun on here, but I get what he means absolutely.

NatSoc, personally. I see my job on a cannabis farm as being much the same as any other farm work and have no fundamental objection to cannabis in much the same way that I have no fundamental objection to alcohol, tobacco or entheogenic substances. I do not consume cannabis, have never consumed cannabis and unless I develop some medical condition for which cannabis is a treatment I have no plans on consuming it in the future. I also maintain that the vast majority of "cannabis culture" is reprehensible and that most people who consume cannabis heavily do not have the discipline to prevent their cannabis usage from negatively affecting their lives.

The political opinions on the farm tend to run the gamut from commie to lolberg to Holla Forums-lite with distribution heavily skewed towards lolberg.

lol bullshit it "puts holes in your brain", where's your fucking source?

I actually know a lot of National Socialists that are pro-weed, it's pretty comical but makes sense. The people that ruin weed for everyone are the same ones that would be deported for being betas/nu-males/SJWs/Commies/etc. in a perfect nation

Mr. Groupthink

Welcome to your new home, Schlomo.
>>>/gaschamber/

I know alot of natsocs that think jews like you that blatantly signal you're not from here belong in the chamber.
Let's make that happen.
>>>/gaschamber/

As degenerate as weed is, it's going to be smoked regardless. Would you rather that money goes to an american farmer or to Jose after smuggling it in his ass over the border?

So do I

Your kinda over simplifying it. Not everyone that smokes weed is a loser. It's not addictive and doesn't cause harm to your body. in moderation there is literally no harm being done.

That being said, because it is fun a lot of losers do smoke pot, but lets be honest even if i waved a magic wand and removed pot on the earth the losers would just move on to abusing the next substance…. because that's what losers do

tldr; have a little self control and pot can be fun in your life

Can someone explain something to me?

same way you drinking fucks see the parties on tv and try to emulate them but become these boring shitty events at your home, atleast i was drunk.

Why do people misuse the word "cuck" so often? It does not equate with "idiot" or "pussy" or "faggot". It comes from "cuckhold" (from the cuckoo bird) , meaning someone who is willing to let his wife, albeit their country, get fucked by someone else.

Also, I've been to Amsterdam. Place is a shit hole where even the park where children walk smells like pot.

t. occasional pot smoker

Meant for

doesn't inhaling any sort of smoke damage your lungs, nicotine or not? The act of combustion releases chemicals that are toxic and damage lungs.

Except it is. Its literally much better an answer than christcuckery. European religions are racial in nature and heavily anti-foreigner. Christcuckoldry denies the existence of race and is the prototype of globalism, as the goal is to make everyone in the world Christian.

Oh /christian/, never change.
But do go back though, you aren't welcome here. The future will not have any of your sick religion. It WILL die, and it will be replaced by European traditions and beliefs, ones focused on our race.

You truely knows shit.
What are indo-europeans if not multiple races that shared more or less the same language?
JIDF spreading the christcuck meme is like walking around saying "the temple of jerusalem must be rebuilt" or "jews are the master race", it's that fucking obvious are a kike.
The jews themselves race-mixed, and if i remember right king Solomon's mother was not even a jew ffs… You are as stupid as the jews claiming they racially are one when for real they are like another USA with mixed races all over bragging about being racially pure..
Romans? Not racially pure, or they wouldnt have to kidnap women from other non-roman tribes (historical start of rome) to perpetuate themselves..
I can only think of the chinese Hans, for which race is a central point, but outside of this the racail purity is utter bs that attracts autists that prefers shortcuts to nowhere over really working things out using real concepts.
Racism is nothing more that the talmud for goyims.
150,000 jews fought for hitler, so much for the master race.

Wow, triggered much christcuck?
Everything I said is the truth. You worship a Jew and a Hebrew, in other words you worship a shitskin, someone not from your race.

When did I or ANYONE else ever say all of Europe should have one religion? Different European races/tribes should have their own native religions, it makes no sense for a Slav to believe in Germanic beliefs, or vice versa.

But what makes the least bit of sense is ANY European worshipping a shitskin subhuman like Jesus Christ, or should I say Rabbi Yeshua. That kike was filth and an enemy of all Europeans. No one should worship foreigners, ever. Especially not foreigners like Jesus who intentionally attempted to subvert European civilization by making them weak from the inside.