Trump's administration

Someone please try to explain to me what Trump is planning.

is he doing this for a sneaky plan or something? how is he gonna fix relations with Russia if he falls for the jewish trick of acting like Iran is the enemy?

I'm seriously asking, it doesn't make sense to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meanwhile Israel and Saudi Arabia are becoming buddies out in the open (they already were behind closed doors, but now in the open)

It might just be a ploy to keep the Israeli hardliners appeased until he gets into office. But I think it's deeper.

He probably doesn't care much for the current Islamic regime in charge of Iran and would rather restore the Shah.

Go to Holla Forums and look for any thread on Islam. You'll see the /lefty/'s wanting to back Shia Islam and Iran. Why is that? It's because the Iranian Revolutionary government has a lot in common with communism and Marxism. Keep in mind that it was the kike-controlled CIA that put the Revolutionary government into power and toppled the Shah.

Trump is aware of this.

I'm expecting a scenario where he gives the rats a bit too much leeway, they fuck up and then he rings them dry for the whole country to see. We're still in the exposing corruption stage for most people.

at least make an argument. all you do is make it seem true.

never EVER gonna happen.
top kek, why pull that out of your ass mate?

the shah was a kike/US shill until he woke up, and THEN they removed him.

Also, one other thing. Keep your eyes on Trump after his inauguration. If he ever has a chat with the Pahlavi family (heirs to the throne) or the leader of National Council of Iran, you'll know I was right.

btw, wasn't Giani on the payroll of a marxist Iranian mujahideen group that is opposed to the current Iranian regime? if anything, the current Iranian regime is anti-marxist

I'm pretty sure you'd have to be Mothman to see all the dimensional levels the emperor is playing on.

I bet you retards would love it if he renamed the USA "Israel 2.0" and made a rabbi the fucking monarchic ruler of the US.

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR HITLER LMAO

fascism

trump is not a russian plant, both are just reacting to the danger of the globalist structure currently headquartered in europe. they still have plenty of divided interests

doesn't explain why he's deepthroating the israeli cock so much

Forget it, dude. It's a cult of personality now, Trump can do no wrong in their opinion.
He can hire all the Goldman Sachs people he wants, and Holla Forums will claim it to be 14D chess.

We are a cheerleader to Republican party now.
How pathetic.

fuck me. this place is pathetic indeed. JIDF won.

All I know is no one knows who Obama's cabinet members are without googling.

the irony is, you're only proving his
point by acting like this.

lmao your vpn sure tricked me ;^)

according to leddit, it's happening

reddit. com/r/news/comments/5i337d/trump_picks_exxon_chief_rex_tillerson_as_next_us/db54vkh/?st=iwnqnd30&sh=bd03466c

exhibit 1 that ben affleck cia movie a couple years back. they pump out a new cia-as-heroes movie every couple years to help rewrite history.

It hasn't worked yet, but maybe this time.

fact: he says he's the best candidate for israel
fact: his kids are jewish
fact: his grandkids are jewish
fast: he worked with jews all the time (in NYC)

I've seen people complain about the Goldman Sachs guy and I'm not too mad about him tbh. The secretary of labor is the one that worries me. A guy who wants to increase H1Bs and has been countersignaling the whole campaign.

Is it working yet?

He came out with a pro-American worker position as soon as he was nominated. Look it up.

And yet every Jew who isn't working for him is opposing him. Funny that.

Russia doesn't want to ally with Iran or China. The west has forced such a thing. Russia will be allied with us, then Iran and China can get fucked. Meanwhile he will destroy "the globalists" which are the jews. He will do this by using their own tactics – divide and conquer. Splitting the jewish bankers so they have to compete with each other to remain having any semblance of money and power. They are already splitting. Then once their network of control is destroyed, ensure the winning side of the split (the one in his cabinet) is castrated.

they what's behind his choices for all the kike puppets in his administration?

see

this SOUNDS great. but also impossible and made up.

how will he do this? why would he want this (his own family is jewish)

Trump didn't risk his fucking life just to fuck around, have a little faith.

Have you convinced anyone yet?

Iran isn't much of a problem for the USA but only if the USA stops being so aggressive towards Iran.
They want to be left alone. They've had more than their fair share of US intervention and oppression.

when he's shoving his administration with them and their people, I find it hard to believe he wants to "destroy them"

Careful m80, you can get banned for criticizing Trump

Its crazy how Trump can fill his cabinet with super capitalists and literal Goldman-Sachs kikes and Holla Forums will somehow defend this.
you retards can begin criticizing and holding Trump accountable now. he already won the election and now he has to deliver. i give him time til he is actually in office but that he is filling his cabinet with the EXACT same people he rambled against before is at the very least ALARMING. We´ll see what he will do. maybe its really all a diversion tactic, maybe he is a kike shill.
the way the kike media is kvetching against him and even bringing up the "le russian hacker spread fake news" meme makes me think they are really afraid of him but we´ll see. it could all be a show the way democracy has been fucked up in the west ever since 1945

top kek

They are a problem in a proxy sense. They are allies with China and a muslim state tooking to destroy the west. A lot of this is due to use embodying the jewish subversion on the world and middle east. But it doesn't end there. Muslim states don't just live and let live. If Saudi Arabia was out of the way, Iran would simply take their place. It's mainly the regime. The people of Iran could really give a shit.

You need to do better than that.

HEY
Were you hinting it might be a bad thing to be destroyed for speaking against the god emperor?

top kek schlomo. they're the only country with boots on the ground, killing isis.

think of trump like the american stalin. yes the jews created the soviet union for their own purposes but eventually they always become a target of the true believers they created. the only thing jews can do is start fires and tear things down, they are absolutely no good at keeping things under control

america is still america, its still going to suck israeli cock and try to shove its bull niggers everywhere but its at least recognized the threat of jewish globalism

WAAAAAH HE BANNED ME BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TRUMP

We have this thread every other day, hymie. You and your yid friends always come out around the same time as well, (((10:00 AM)))

See, just you actually using God-Emperor without a hint of irony tells me you're one of our recent r/The_Donald transplants.

has it though? trump always praises jews, and makes people think the "globalists" are bad and the jews are good, meaning making people think globalists are NOT jews.

what a fucking idiot.

Lel kikes are so bad at fitting in.

because he's D&C'ing them; read the thread user

as long as he keeps destroying their methods of control i wouldnt mind if he thought reptillians were behind it

The route to undoing such a deep subversion as ours requires backdoor tactics and slow drips using new terminology. You don't just come out and name the jew. Trump is literally surrounding himself in jewish human shields to avoid what they already call him out on. Do you not see that regardless of his lovefest with jews and israel, the MSM still tries to label him an antisemite? He's insulated himself from their biggest weapons of subversion: muh 6 gorrillian. Insulation from this attack is key to starting a counter attack.

No wonder it doesn’t make sense to you. You’re an idiot.

so you REALLY believe he's take on the kikes? god I hope so. I just don't want to be cuck'd by kikes after I had been such a vocal advocate for Trump irl.

Ok

This. We can't get complacent with him. He owes us those 100 days at least.

SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE
SHE LOST HYMIE

Yes, shill. Even they know he is. As they try to change tactics after being unable to shut it down.

SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID
SHE LOST, YID

Nothing special it was just a bunch of naive idiots projecting THEIR wishes onto Trump. That's really all there is to it (that and a few shills).

At the end of the day, Trump never was against kikes, Trump never was the second coming of Hitler, Trump never was against Wall Street.

They're not so much keen on destroying the west as they have a grudge against the USA and UK.
For their crimes against Iran and its people.
In the UKs case those crimes are fairly pedestrian consisting of some rather crooked shit involving the anglo iranian oil concession.
In the USAs case they overthrew the democratically elected government and replaced it with a US controlled tyrannical dictatorship that went on to kill a fuckton of people who might possibly be a threat to it and the USA's interests.

That brutal tyrannical period of US control over Iran ended with the Islamic revolution.
Their government is shit but they prefer a shit government that is theirs to a foreign government.
Meaning Iranians are nationalists at heart.

That's because you're a baka

She lost. Leftypol needs to leave.

I like and like to believe this is the case.

I am hard.

I agree there is that component, and it's the first and foremost issue on the table for them. But understand Islam is not a religion, it is a cancer that's only mandate is to spread and subjugate the entire world under sharia. Any ideology centered around such a thing is not better than what is dangerous about the jews. Letting our guard down because of a forefront issue is what leads to future problems.

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not assblasted at all nor am I from lefty/pol/. I'm just calmly stating the truth.

By the way, I remember a few months ago, some Holla Forumsacks were saying that once Trump will have won the election, we will need to become his greatest critics and hold him accountable on his campaign promises.

What are we seeing instead? Pathetic, libtard tier mental gymnastics about how nominating Goldman Sachs kikes for some of the most important positions is somehow good and Trump is still Hitler.

They're Shia.
The Shia don't think forced conversions count. The worst you'll get out of them is missionaries.
This is probably why the Shia are vastly outnumbered by the Sunni who think forced conversions are fucking fantastic.
Course taqiyya is a Shia concept not a Sunni one so that can be argued.

But an overall difference between them is that the Shia don't think heaven on Earth is possible while the Sunni think it's not only possible but will happen if they keep trying to convert everyone by any means available.

lel

Stay mad Holla Forums

Well you may know more about this issue than I. I'll look into that. If that is the case, then Islam has gone through a reform; which I wasn't aware of. Not sure I buy this, but I'll look into it.

Wait for policy, not personnel. There are obvious potential strategies in how he's designing his personnel. Shitting all over it because we prefer more direct routes to policy makes no sense.

Policy and action is all that matters.

But you're a shill mandated to help try and divide his base, and move use against him. Fighting you always takes precedence.

I knew someone would come along with that. Oh yes, the horror, someone uses paragraphs and lines because it's much more pleasant on the eyes, thus he must come from reddit.

Yeah because criticizing Trump for nominating massive kikes for important positions makes one lefty/pol/.

and the starvation of 10 million Iranians by the British.

Not an argument.

4d chess is a better argument :^)

Yes, but that's giving you the benefit of the doubt. You could also just be an idiot. More likely just a shill. Again, his personnel choices are easily explained as a backdoor methodology to effectively pushing policy we desire. It would also fall in line with how he ran his campaign in bamboozling the media and opposition. Policy is all that matters. So yeah, you're a shill, or less likely, a total moron.

I can actually feel your lefty butthurt emanating from my monitor, it's over Holla Forums, you can stop

He's right when he mentioned people here were talking about being Trump's most ardent critics if/when he got elected.

Funny how things change.

Sage anyways

wtf is that? explain mate.

so that doesn't work

irani hasteyd shoma?

Rex Tillerson is supposedly pretty pro Russian. He was given some friendship award by Putin a few years ago. If he's Secretary of State, that kind of nips all the anti-Russian shit in the bud.

i've said this before but it depends on how he plays it.

trump did not take money from the interests that support these people so by selecting kike insiders he is not paying debts like hillary would have been. they owe him now and he seems like the kind of guy who could take advantage of that sort of leverage (the art of the deal is required reading by the way)

i could be wrong, and am definitely biased, but it may not be as bad as it seems at face value

no they don't. you don't give away favors before taking or agreeing on a payment first. what is he gonna do if the jews don't play with him? reset his administration? top kek

Russia has programs to grow birthrate of white families. This is the real reason the left/jews have a target on Putin. And why we must become as close as possible to Russia; replicating this ideology. The soviet union was no Russian, per-say, it was jewish. The same people that installed such a system on Russia are doing it here. Yuri Bezmenov explained this well. We've been seeded with this subversion for a long time. It's developing well, and needs to be destroyed in the same way. Albeit, a better way that leaves us on top. Trump knows all this.

Give me a break man. Since when have kikes ever enacted good policies for white people? They never have and you damn well know it.

That angle just doesn't work anymore.

What you and some others fail to understand is that Trump is not the underdog anymore like he was during the primaries and election.

He is (or will be in a few weeks) the most powerful person in the world, by a long shot. The first multibillionaire POTUS. He can do whatever he wants, whenever, wherever, to whomever, however. He has that power and legitimacy as (soon to be) president of the United States.

That means he can, single handedly, save the US if he CHOOSES TO DO SO.

What have we seen so far? Basically shady nominations and his nut huggers trying to frame it all as some master stroke when it clearly is nothing but wishful thinking and when he could have very easily nominated other people in the first place.

You, the guy who tries to sell him nominating kikes as "4D chess", calling others shills. Hmm.

Filtered.

One honest Holla Forumsack, thank you.

Who says they didn't?
That was kind of my point; if they want the position they have to agree to his terms.

One has to ask themselves why discussing "white genocide" is considered hate speech. White birthrates have gone drastically down. It's factual. Yet discussing it is taboo. This is all evidence that those who've made it taboo are guilty of promoting such a thing.

But Holla Forums I'm the only one giving you attention, now you won't get any of those sweet (You)'s at all

but who says they did? and what was it? it's like everyone's grasping at straws trying to deny the reality of trump's jewish run america

He will destroy "the globalists" which are the jews. He will do this by using their own tactics – divide and conquer. Splitting the jewish bankers so they have to compete with each other to remain having any semblance of money and power. They are already splitting. Then once their network of control is destroyed, ensure the winning side of the split (the ones in his cabinet) is castrated.

So his personnel choices are easily explained. I'm not saying I'm necessarily correct in my analysis, but it's an explanation. What would destroy my argument is POLICY that is pushed. Which is why I suggest to you that you wait for policy decisions to evaluate Trump's administration. To not do so means you're either a shill or an idiot. Simple as that.

you keep copy pasting this, but it's fucking baseless and you don't even have a theory about how he MAY do this if he WANTS to do it.

Absolutely not, to not do so means looking at history. Past performance is an indicator of future results. Simple as that.

Kikes have never made good policy for whites. Not in the US, not in Europe, nor anywhere else.

If you want to claim otherwise, go right ahead but you'll lose any semblance of credibility in doing so.

not an argument.

Excellent. So when policy starts becoming pushed, you'll be able to back up your speculation. As will I.

So… we must wait for it, no?

this. trumpfags are so fucking delusional

Nobody. I'm mostly going on the art of the deal and the fact that giving cabinet positions away for nothing is nigger tier retardation.

Having leverage over DC insiders would be a massive advantage for him in the face of lib and cuck resistance

And just to reiterate:

Kikes and muds are the same. Don't be fooled

Not addressing the likely possibility he is dividing them as a means to destroy them. Fuck off shill. Anyone with any sense of analytical skill understands policy is all that matters. Trump's unorthodox ways of coming at problems has allowed him to take the presidency. You're either too stupid to get this even now, or you're a shill. Likely shill, of course. The mandate is to divide his base. Your posts fall directly in line with that. Easy to see. Get better at your job.

having DC insiders ensures the kikes can't be dealt with. how are you gonna BTFO kikes when they ARE in your administration? you think kikes will just fight other kikes because you tell them to?

Because if you fight everyone, all the time, you will never accomplish anything, ever.

So you keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

Muslims > Jews

Are you unfamiliar with the tactic of divide and conquer? I thought it was fairly well understood around these parts. I recommend becoming more well read in history and geopolitical strategy before posting here.

Trump is not going after kikes, just a few kike policies. They will drop globalism the instant they see it is not in their interests. Something like femen/blm once they started targeting isreal

I'm not saying he is the answer to the jewish problem. As far as I can tell nobody is.

criminally underchecked trips

Russia would gleefully throw Iran under a bus for cooperation with the US, and since Russia funds Iran's pipelines there's not a damn thing Iran can do about it short of going completely bankrupt, plus I doubt Russia wants another nuclear power that close to the area of their hegemony. China bordering it is bad enough.

HOLY FUCK, THIS AWFUL THREAD IS STILL ALIVE?

NIGGERS, SPICS, KIKES, N' FAGS!

Rather renamed the Supreme Court to the Sanhedrin

It's not a reform. It's the fundamental split that dominates Islam.
All over who should lead the Islamic world after Mohammeds death.

Course since then the Sunni and Shia have developed in wildly different ways.
A lot of the whole "ISLAMIC MATHEMATICIANS!" stuff can be attributed to the Shia. Who were dominated by Persians who were formerly Zoroastrians and brought a lot of that thinking into Shia Islam.

The Shia are a minority.
Iran and Iraq are the only Shia majority nations. And Iraqi Shia are used to being under the thumb of the Sunni.
Also worth noting. The Sunni consider the Shia to be heretics and frequently attack/oppress them.

Assad over in Syria is an Alawite. The Alawites are a tiny Shia sect. Their history is essentially "oh look the Sunni are oppressing/killing us again"
So they developed a very insular and secretive religious system.
There's two rules of Alawite club.
One: You do not talk about your religion much if at all.
Two: You DO NOT talk about your religion much if at all.
That's why the Assads run the show in Syria, they're palatable enough to the majority of the groups in Syria and not inclined towards oppressing any one group.
It's also why they're so opposed to the Sunni majority getting more political power, they know where it will go.

If you want a reformist group then you want the Ahmadi.
Who are quite literally every left wing "islam is the religion of peace!" trope in one convenient package. They believe the Islamic messiah has been and gone. Very much compatible with the west for the most part.
But tiny to the point of irrelevance and reviled as heretics by almost all other muslims.

The idea is essentially that a muslim can lie or take a false oath to protect his fellow muslims or protect the faith.
Its roots are in the Sunni oppression of Shia muslims who would lie and pretend they were Sunni in order to avoid this oppression.
"Oh yes by Allah my brother I am totally a Sunni look at me praise Allah in your specific manner. Yay Allah kill all the infidels"
Then he goes home and is all "Phew close one. Time to praise Allah properly."

spooks, spics, gooks and yids

Good post. Thanks

Shia is the religion of conqueed natives.

Sunni is the religion of conquering Arabs.

Is a good way of looking at it.

While Sunni still constitute the majority even among non-arabs. The Shia heartlands are all in regions conquered by Arabs.

This is why its important to counter when someone says "iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism"
It is not. It can't be on the simple fact that most Islamic terrorist/militia groups are Salafist.
Salafists are Sunni. They regard Shia as vile disgusting degenerate heretics who must all die or convert.

Iran literally can not even talk to these groups.

Saudi Arabia on the other hand. Ruled by the Salafist house of Saud. Can and does talk to these groups on a regular basis.
And is well known for financing them.
Hell it founded most of these groups and is hugely responsible for the spread of Salafism throughout Europe.

They finance the construction of mosques throughout the world then appoint Salafist preachers to run them.
If they can't get one appointed they will demand that one be allowed to speak there.
If they can't even get that then they pull funding and the mosque collapses.

They've paid for a fuckton of mosques in Europe in recent years.
And all these "homegrown terrorists"?
All went to Saudi financed mosques.

COINCIDENTAL SURELY?

The Israelis and house of Saud have tricked us into taking sides in an ancient sectarian conflict. And they've made sure we picked the side that is hostile to us rather than the side who just want to be left alone for once.

I have a feeling Tillerson is going to be a great choice, almost exclusively based on the kvetching in this thread.

All these "oldfags" coming out to whine and cry and pout that Holla Forums is still invested in the victorious presidential candidate that Holla Forums backed for a year and a half.

Next you faggots are gonna say romney dindu nuffin and he'd be the perfect SOS.

I really hope this is true, not trying to say too much but I can confirm most of what you said about the Shah vs post-revolution Iranian leadership. There also might be a lot more tied together with the ousting of the Shah and JFK assassination than most people realize.

Another interesting fact on mosques in Europe actually.

Migrants and refugees coming to Europe from the middle east especially from Syria and Africa have complained that our mosques are "Crazy" or "Really extreme"
Because they're regular Sunni going into Salafist mosques.

It would be like throwing an ethnic nationalist into the middle of a building populated entirely by full on 1488 skinheads who were just in the middle of lynching a nigger.
While there's common ground he's going to be somewhat shocked at how extreme the people in the building are compared to him.

Most of the time with these migrants/refugees they adapt. Become salafists themselves or adopt salafist leanings and views.
And if you want an idea of what those are. Pretty much every negative muslim stereotype you care to name. Rapefugees also comes to mind.
Salafists are animals. They can not be allowed to live.

The Islamic revolution REMOVED the US puppet government. It didn't install one.

But in all seriousness you hit the nail on the head. An ex-muslim friend told me his family experienced the same thing when salafists got the mosque they had been going to for decades shutdown and installed three mosques that preached salafism. This is in Houston Texas and he said his parents aren't even looking for a new one at this point.

you're simplifying it too much to the point of missing the core point of Shia's existence. you make it out
can I please have sauce? I need to see this

Salafism is a meme. Islam is a Cult of Death no matter what trendy brand you give it.

ok cuck

you didn't read his post did you faggot?

Trump wants Russia to annex Iran and Constantinople.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-syrian-refugees-islam-religion-mosques-too-conservative-strict-a7384146.html

Yeah it's the Independent and as such is Russian controlled media.
But they've been fairly honest overall on Syria and Islam.

To be fair.
If Russia offered them a good deal I wouldn't be shocked if Iran agreed to become an autonomous oblast within the Russian Federation.

Yeah, in the same way CHYNA annexed Tibet. Just call it the Autonomous Region of Iran, claim it is now Russia, now nobody can invade Iran or they will be nuked. Everyone wins.

He's going to tell Putin he can have eastern europe if he let's him do in the middle east whatever he wants, and Putin is going to accept.

Trump will offer Putin pre-USSR borders. Putin will become Czar Vladmir I, of the revived Russian Empire.

His plan with regard to foreign policy seems to be encircling and cucking China, Iran and Mexico. With some of his picks, like Perry, it seems to be about gutting departments like the EPA and DoE he sees as useless. I don't agree with that though, especially DoE.

so is christianity, but I don't see you guys bitching about that

Unlikely.
Putin would be more interested in NATO dumping the member nations on the Russian border.
That way it won't have troops on the Russian border and will have to invade multiple independent nations to get at Russia.

That's what Russia wants. A screen of mostly independent nations between it and NATO.

The EPA and DoE are jewish bullshit.

They don't care about forest and wildlife preservation, just imaginary gerbil warming CO2. We need to stop pollution but we're already doing a fair job of that.

nah mates, if Iran wanted something easy, they would just bend over for the globalists like the west has. Iranians value nationalism and independents above all else.

Trump has to give Russia a reason to look the other way when he annexes Canada and partitions Mexico user.

Wew I see the shills are out in force today.

I do expect a nation building exercise in Mexico.
And if done right it will yield amazing results for the USA and for Mexico.
It would be a better long term fix than the wall.

They got bent over by force in the past and didn't like it one bit.
But you're right that their political independence is pretty much their main concern.
Still if Russia offered the right deal at the right time? They'd wind up an autonomous republic.

The only reason Christianity is better than Islam is because it absorbed so much Hellenistic religion and Greek philosophy. It would have been a perfect religion if not for founded by jews who muddied the water.

is everyone here a delusional mongoloid or what? fucking hell.

agreed. Cooperation with Mexico is better than cooperation with China (manufacturing US products in Mexico instead of China)

t. cuckchan refugee

Yes, but no other sect of Islam embodies the true identity of Islam more than Salafism.

if anything, Salafism isn't the real thing, by definition it was created later and is a lot more "conservative"

they're also no majority.

They get California back?

check'd.

they will move jobs that are in china at the moment, but couldn't work in the US (because the pay it way too low) to Mexico.

How does an American firm or government move a job from a Chinese-owned factory to a Mexican-owned factory?

they're jobs being done for american firms.

It's more that the best way to resolve the immigration issue is to develop Mexico's economy and government to the point where its capable of providing a comparable standard of living to the USA.

The basic idea of Salafism is that only the Koran, the words of Mohammed himself and those closest to him along with his and their actions are anything remotely resembling relevant to Islam.
All Islamic thought since then is heresy and lies.
They get back to the very heart of Islam.

They're a minority globally yes.
But their influence among Sunni is powerful and almost global. While most Sunni do not regard themselves as Salafist they do support them.
And don't forget. Salafists control Mecca.

fact: you are bad at your job
fact: you are retarded
fact you are a shill