FBI agent shoots at cops

I was expecting someone to notice this but they didn't, it didn't show up anywhere other than a small thread on plebbit, where it was originally labelled as an "employee", not a full blown SA. Not sure if name released, but amazing that he shot at local PD and didn't get spray pray'd.

Surprising this didn't get more coverage..

archive.fo/1GRlC

fox17online.com/2016/12/06/man-arrested-when-he-shoots-at-police/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iNXiZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is this relevant?
This isn't /new/.

Always with the first fucking post.

Now we know it's relevant.

bump

Maybe he was upset about his fav commie sandwich shop closing?

top jej

another cops vs fbi thing?

I thought they had their own gyms?

How the fuck? Did the investigate Clintons or Pizzagate?
Are you going to report on every shooting in Detroit?
The reason why no shill bothered to answer to your slide thread is becouse you are a slide shill.

No, they just have diners with fitness machines instead of chairs. I assure you no actual working out happens at Planet Fitness.

Oh yes, a fed shooting at cops and not being killed in a hail of bullets is the same as some niggers killing each other in Chicago.

Nevermind this story, goys, we'll just bury it and let you focus on matters of other importance, like Gommunist delis and Tucker Garlson XXXD

Most medium to large Federal buildings have their own fully stocked gyms for them.

This does not bode well.

Spic FBI agent, intoxicated at a Planet Fitness with his gun at 1:20 AM on a Tuesday.
archive.fo/iNXiZ

Either a drunk diversity hire, or the CIA is drugging FBI agents.

Or just roid rage. That's a huge problem with law enforcement

What kind of cop these days doesn't return fire?

Fed shooting at pig. Shame they both didn't end up dead.

>>>/israel/

this reeks of
pic related

maybe not, we would use fists but don't rule it out

I was talking about the one who started it

So it sounds like a drunken FBI spic fired wildly at a cop, who didn't return fire because he realized that the FBI guy was fucked up. No injuries.

>>>Holla Forums

Test doesn't even make you more aggressive. If this guy was on tren, then he probably shouldn't be legally be allowed to be an FBI agent.

Is Test worth it? I'm about 25 year old and 3 weeks into restarting SS (Due to losing over 40-50lbs of weight because of ailment, IBS+Gluten allergy+Swing-shift changes = Vomiting, Shitting, and general feeling like shit)

I've had to reset all of my lifts after a 4+ month layoff. My Squat was at 415, Deadlift was at 450 and bench was at 225 before it all went to shit.

Now, with 3 weeks of getting back into it, I'm only at 215 for my Squat, 255 for my deadlift and 110 for my bench at 140lbs. I'm not big on injecting shit though.

You can fuck right off, Randy, you chem-filled fat sonofabitch.

Sounds like he fired a warning shot.

Fuck off, Rando.

sounds like typical feds

I don't even take aspirin so I'm not the one to ask. I never got that weak, but after getting hurt or sick multiple times, I'm basically where I was when I started lifting 4 years ago (after a long break and having lifted before that.