Scientology Thread

Considering that the Church of Scientology is unanimously painted in the lügenpresse as being simultaneously, and contradictorily, both absurd, buffoonish fools and a sinister and powerful group of malcontents bent on destroying 'Western values', just as they paint us and all our allies, considering this alone, I believe we need to re-examine who the Church of Scientology is, what their goals are and if they are ripe for infiltration.

In addition to their being universally slandered by everyone with a public voice, they are also dedicated to destroying and usurping Jewish shrinks. They're probably the largest anti-psychology organisation that exists today.

They're also one of the most powerful non-Jewish groups in Hollywood. John Travolta even said publicly that gay Jews control Hollywood and that they offered to help him in his career if he'd consent to being sodomised.

I'm not saying that they're a racially-aware, Jew-wise, natsoc, WN, anything like that. All that I'm saying is that they seem to be one of the few 'secret societies' so to speak which haven't been infiltrated by the Jews, and because of this, they're useful, especially if we want to defeat the Jewish mind control and propaganda institution that is psychology.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Jewish&CIAInvolvementInTheIHRCoup.html

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is their navy still seaworthy?

No?
THEN CRAM A DC8 IN YOUR ASS, FAGGOT

Wot?

tl;dr they used to have a small fleet of vessels, but they've since fallen into disrepair because they're retarded.
That combined with the fact that their trained operators are all either dead or in jail makes them entirely fucking useless.

Keeping a fleet afloat is a very difficult proposition even for a wealthy multinational cult.

I heard they're doing well in Taiwan. As it relates to western nations they know they're in a very dire situation as their power has waned considerably with the advent of the internet.

They were supposed to be a powerful pro NWO controlled opposition group but fell into disrepute in the mid 90's as their internal documents were made public. Some older anons here might even remember the blue ribbon campaign and their attack on usenet. That whole anonymous/chanology thing a decade ago was just the last straw.

It's definitely on its way out.

Psychology isn't Jewish, it's controlled by Jews, the origin of psychology is Western.

there is a connection to crowly

the satanic cabal dont like synologie because they things from then and reimterpreted them

syntologie used this to de.programed the brainwashing

syntologie isnt aware of this tool as they used it

syntologie in itself is bullcrap but the things they use and their techincs are copied and rewritten from many other cabals including the satanic cabal

the tools copied are tools to get rid of the brainwashing

crowly want the feminist god to rule all man

take a look at the inventor of syntologie, he is on the same page.

misstyping on purpose to avouid the cia filter

Wasn't it started by some science fiction writer who ripped off of Gnosticism which he learned about through Alistair Crowley? I wouldn't trust them at all, but you're right to wonder why the media unilaterally insults them.

They must be doing something right. I don't know if its their rivalry for media control, or if it's for the same reason the media insults Southern Baptists preachers, even though those are good goyim.

Problem is that David Miscavige, the current leader, is a sociopathic kike from an ultra-conservative Hasidic family. No joke.

The Miscavige family would need to be deposed, and all of his henchmen and underlings sent to Antarctica for a billion years of hard labor. The remainder of Scientologists would then be liberated and we'd give them a new task n

it's like OP is begging me to post my Scientology deck of the "least wanted".

No, the problem is that it is a public facing Crowley-ite sect.

Hearts are celebrities btw

Diamonds details fronts and cash scams

the links are prolly long dead though

Spades are leaders and figureheads

btw this is all from the chanology period, I am well aware of the cringyness of it all, but I had much fun creating these a while back as a nifty easy handful of bulletpoints about the inner works of Scientology

Oh look, another thread killed because some autistic faggot decided he needed to spam 6000 images with zero post content.

Clubs are lawyers/handlers/bullies, their secret service-wanna be in charge of silencing critics.

its 52 card, not 6k, as for zero post content try to either read the card themselves, or my occasional footnotes as I posted.

also full deck is now posted, you can now resume your derail.

Thread's dead, you killed it. You have nothing of substance to say, just dumping your chanology folder. This sort of shit is why MUH BOOKS threads get deleted.

All of pedowood are still kikes in their nature, OP.

And a lot of people in the pics have abandoned Scientology long ago Kate Holmes left it after divorcing Mapother and Leah Remini left too.

Why do they need the navy for?

okay you are genuinely retarded, OP is trying to compare how Scientology has a similar kind of Bad press as us and that we should look into Scientology as if we shared similarities. In return I am posting actual info about how retarded Scientology is and how that dangerous scam work.

the card are all Scientologists, and the text is to explain the inner works of it. so unlike you I am perfectly on topic while you are derailing saying I derail.

Not the first time I've seen one of these threads.

Is the church trying to shill on pol now?

indeed, this deck was created in 2009 and I last updated it in may 2010, so its kind of a picture in the past

Maybe it is something to do with super power beliefs. Jews wouldn't like that because it would free them.

Miscavige once made a group of folks born raised and trained in said cult with no other skills of any kind play musical chairs to be the only one not fired and exiled to be homeless and broke. He laughed as lifelong friends fought each other viciously and drew blood for chairs as the music stopped and to be last one standing.
Then he said it was all just a joke 5 days later.
Miscarrage also assassinated L. Ron Hubbard via poison and had his corpse hurridly cremated to hide the evidence. Also he maintains a gulag in Hemet, California, at Gold Base where prisoners are forced to run everywhere no walking, wear jet black clothing in the hot sun and are fed one bowl of rice and beans a day among other abuses. There's even a gulag within the gulag that's even worse!

sage

They also had their own intelligence service

IIRC, Leah Remini actually did a decent ama on plebbit about scientology. I'm sure she was trying to shill something but talked fairly in depth about the batshit lunacy.

sage because your intel is off; they are a kike institution.

Interesting how someone doesn't even have to actually be a Jew to be Jewish nowadays. You just have to be shady, greedy, slimy, or a backstabbing traitor and you are an honorary one already.

The CoS was actually semi-jew-wise, but it's since been taken over by jewish lawyers and acts as a front for the Mossad. It even played a role in the coup that gave Mark Weber control of the IHR, which he subsequently ran into the ground.

davidmiscavige.wikiscientology.org/text/Why_the_U.S._is_Slave_to_Israel_-_the_Scientology_Connection
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Jewish&CIAInvolvementInTheIHRCoup.html

Interesting, it would explain why Germany outlawed them as well.

CoS is interesting. They get away with a lot of sick shit, there is a mountain of evidence against them, and yet they still have protected status tax wise and are allowed to carry on operations resembling a feudal slave labor society. I eventually stopped looking into it because it was such and endless timesink and it doesn't seem like they have much of a goal than to keep fresh pussy/money/whatever floating in the direction of David Miscavidge. Definitely seems like they are way down from their peak where they had heavy infiltration of the US Govt

The Jews and Fagits hate Scientology with a passion. So does the Social Science core Psychiatrist , Psychologist etc. Furthermore Scientology provides a tax haven via a religion.

If I had to guess I would wager that Niggers Spics and Asians are either programmed to not like Scientology or are clued in to how Scientologist are jewing the IRS.

Scientology just got a big headquarters somewhere in Hollywood.

Don't have anything against them. They have have some great propaganda against the pharma jew

JEW-TUBE .com/watch?v=_5dSZnbugpc

LA RWDS

with the Remni defection they seem to have decided to take on a PR offensive recently. I've seen a ton of adds out of no where and attempts to subtly shill the cult, like for instance this thread.

Hey OSA, how you been? Do you really think it wise to poke us again?

Jews have no real problem with Scientology. If you go to Hollywood there is churches everywhere. Giant "centers". Even Anderson Cooper (CIA) was one, so was Jewish King of Queens. But Scientology is so fucked up that people eventually begin to attack it. Jews have no problem attacking it either. It's essentially a mafia cult that paid them off.

They also have centers in Austin Texas home of the neocucks

I've seen a lot of attempts to corrupt Holla Forums but this doesn't just take the cake, it takes the whole bakery

Okay you want the truth i'll give you the truth, black magic controls the whole thing.

Black Magic is actually often performed in churches,mosques and synagogues.Many of those who are supposed to be pure are actually satanists.

The new age are the religions
the secret societies are also a sort of religion
as is business and other guilds

really those with the most power and money or throwing it about are corrupted and worship lucifer. so there is no difference and that is it.

scientology is ""jewish"" in that it perpetuates itself to the negative luciferian ideal that stealing people's money is okay.

All you need to know about scientology is this, after being near a scientology base one day is saw two old men from the sea org.

when i say old i mean late sixties early seventies, there retirement goal was to recruit some gulliable idiot into enough courses to raise the $20,000 needed to attend the FLAG project in Clearwater,Florida.

They believe that if you do that course you can die happy as a scientologist so saving everything up to go around in a magic gyroscope is worth it.

It is just a regular gyroscope, the supplements are just vitamins (the same scam as alex jones i might add and old school snake oil salesmen).

Not this chanology thing again…