Trump pics Rex Tillerson as SecState

CONFIRMED: Exxon Dude new Secretary of State

Phew. Anything on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/news-and-updates/speeches/a-business-perspective-on-global-energy-markets
youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs)
fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/05/schlumbergers-ceo-warns-investors-that-shale-effic.aspx
forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/11/30/saudi-arabia-pulls-off-deal-to-cut-opec-oil-production/#4fb2d4d374f9
web.archive.org/web/20161213175525/http://mondoweiss.net/2016/12/israel-advocates-trumps/
twitter.com/ambjohnbolton
nytimes.com/2008/05/27/business/27exxon.html
theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/27/rockefeller-family-tried-and-failed-exxonmobil-accept-climate-change
web.archive.org/web/20161203201606/http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-feud-with-exxon-mobil-fossil-fuels-global-warming-climate-change/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808638507161882624
archive.is/OLPmg

Lol Mitt Romney BTFO.

Quick Holla Forums, tell me what to think.

All kikes must die.

He was already BTFO though.

From wikipedia:

He's probably not going to have much influence under Trump's semi anti-interventionist America. He's enough to get the libshit's salt flowing due to his views on fossil fuels though.

What did he mean by this?

Sounds like Gary Johnson's retarded logic.

Jesus Christ I think I would of preferred Romney. The guy is a fucking pedo and a Commie.

Trump hires worse than he picks ex-wives.

Pro-TPP is a big red flag…

To be fair, the Boy Scouts were under a lot if pressure to do that. They still don't allow homo councilors.

The guy sure seems like a typical scary-looking (for libs) conservative. He seems like a goy too. Seems like a nice salt-producing choice on the surface.

Most of that's to be expected, he's the CEO of (((Exxon))). The real problem is if he's going to be a problem for the administration or if he's ready to get out of the way (not too sure about that).

Hmmm, interesting, to say the least.

THE SWAMP JUST GOT TEN FEET DEEPER

Beautiful decision.

Romney is all of that and worse, and he hasn't created 75,000 jobs.

Alex Jonestien weighs in. Says Rex fought with Rockerfellas and blacked oil monopoly.

BLOCKED

You're right tbh I should've voted clinton

Yeah we get it. Don't complain about a Bush level oil man.

The things he stands for are pretty much the antithesis of what Trump believes in. Strange choice, but I'm sure Trump has his reasons for choosing him. Whether they're good on bad reasons, we'll find out next year sometime.

I wonder whether Bolton comes along as a deputy or if that was just a rumour.

Except, you know, when it comes to foreign policy. The entire role he's getting put in.

So you're not concerned that the fucking Exxon CEO will be picking our wars for us? This is a one-way ticket to war with Iran and Russia, not to mention countless interventionist invasions in the middle east and Africa.

Great post lad. Should've gotten Hitler instead as SoS tbh.

Here's your reply, you pathetic cuck.

No…. Putin likes this guy.

Something is going on an Holla Forums can't see the forest through the trees on this one.

Wait, so is this guy a friend of Russia or is he going to start a war with Russia?

Dude, you're not even trying.

It's Presidential trolling. The man literally got an award from Vladimir Putin. The reaction from 'watch out for Putin' libshits will us win on trade and create many jobs in the salt mining industry.

TBH I'm not getting bush-level vibes from him, lad.

Haven't seen his Iran position yet, and while his Kurdistan position is pretty shit it looks like with the Liberation of Aleppo that's kind of out the window, and the Russia ties are awesome af

Seems to be tolerable, if not a sort-of-plus as long as Assad wins and TPP remains dead. Carbon tax is a pipe dream and everybody knows it

Show me Tillerson's position on Iran and I'll believe you. You're blatantly making up that this dude wants war with Russia, though, kek. Exxon's CEO does not necessarily mean anti-us.

As it stands it looks like Trump wants to finish the wars we're in and loot the oil in his first term while letting Russia win in Syria, it appears.

In order to understand how real leaders get shit done, you have to look at Putin and how he ges the oligarchs on his side. Essentially Putin knows that the people with money are the people with power, and in order to stay in power he placates them. It's like the modern-day aristocracy; one needs their support to get anything done, as we don't live in a totalitarian government.
also keep in mind most of these people are faithless- to both sides. give them enough incentive and they'll be at your beck and call.
not to say we shouldn't be skeptical of these picks, I would have preferred the dream-scenario with nothing but paleocons and paulbertarians, but I feel like Trump has a plan or at least reasons behind his actions.

That doesn't make sense. Tillerson has ties to Putin and it seems unlikely he will try to escalate things in Syria because of Assad.

Here is the article Rex wrote on TPP…

corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/company/news-and-updates/speeches/a-business-perspective-on-global-energy-markets

It seems he is excited about trading more oil and natural gas. He doesn't mention anything more about it than that. I don't know if he is just stupid and narrow minded on the subject and buys politicians like Trump does… or a Globalist.

He looks like Lavrov.
As in, don't-try-to-do-that-shit-with-me kinda guy.
Better than the dyke and the horse face Kohn.

Haha treehuggers btfo

david rockefeller pretty much hate him for being in charge of exxon, and that's says a lot

the msm furiously labeled him and make him out as 'pro-establishment/one of us goyim' for a reason

Reminder never trust what a jew is saying, the truth is the opposite of what the jew claims.

Tillerson believes in climate change though. What are you talking about?

That's horse shit. This is America not Russia. It's not the same game here. Trump could of drained the Swamp. Instead he is filling it with oil men… I hate Republicans and always have. I don't know what this is yet though.

Do you think liberals care, user? They hear "oil" and have a panic attack.

If he does… he doesn't give a fuck about it.

Except it is.
You mean businessmen. How is that bad? Please tell me how hiring career politicians would be better than a man who employs 75,000 people?
Good thing "republicans" means absolutely nothing.

your milkshake?

No it's not. America has it's own powers and balances. Russia is ass backwards shit hole just like Europe with a bunch of weak minded people.
Americans are real Revolutionaries, not faggot fake protesters like France or Russia. You just have never seen the Right take the to streets.

Agreed, this decision is suspect as hell. I really hope Holla Forums is ready to truly embrace it's tendency towards independent thinking, because Trump's presidency (as many anons have warned) could very well turn out to be neocohenism phase 2. The same way the original tea party was co-opted from a grassroots movement to being controlled by billionare kikes, we can't allow white anger/identitarianism to be re-directed just because we want to fantasize about Trump being a savior.

Republican = Communist
It has for 100yrs

This. What he's said about it sounds more like the usual cuckservative "I don't care but stop harassing me" rhetoric than actually wanting to do something about it.

It makes sense, and I can see Trump as working this way by appeasing the nobles and trying to get them on his side.

But I wanted him to DOTR them all. I wanted to see him kill them. A part of me is disappointed Trump won't do that, even though I understand why.

If anything, read both the current article on Wikipedia as of now, and the December 9 version for a (almost) full picture.

looks like there are conflics between kikes to say at least.
The megakikes at (((the economist))) are not very happy with putin, for some reason

because that kind of corruption is much better

there are tons of this

Everything is going according to plan. What this means in the greater geopolitical realm is that America is focusing on energy independence and trying to navigate into a post-petro dollar world where America is still powerful. This is going to take some serious fucking shit, and 90% of it will never be known until years down the line. There's honestly a lot to be said here by really smart people but unfortunately no one honest has a decent platform.

Needless to be said, from what I can see from the current state of the Great Game, this looks like a very strong move on Trump's part.

How to Stop the Drop in American Education
Your math teacher was right: Algebra matters. Common Core standards are vital too.
By Rex Tillerson
Sept. 5, 2013 7:02 p.m. ET

we posting putin now?

Christ - over 300 edits since then.
They're afraid.

Believing in climate change and believing that humans are solely responsible for it are different things. The Climate changes every day, every year, every century, it always has, it's just that Nature itself is mainly responsible for it and not us, it's part of nature and it's smart to be prepared for future changes.

Polluting the air, rivers and oceans with trash and poison should still be reduced, since you're destroying possible fishing, hunting and plantation spots and affect important cycles in nature, which affect other natural cycles with the butterfly effect, which in the end negatively affects us.

Stop flooding the fucking thread. This doesn't mean anything

literally ton of this

Check me
Check me again

Durrr… did you just get here? Go tell normies on facebook. We're the fucking anti-Frankfort school here. We know everything.

Fuck you

OK we get it. You're a SJW cunt. Doesn't mean you can't talk about this shit like a person instead of a douchebag

when i say tons, y mean tons

you butthurt?
okkkkkkkkkk

You're destroying the thread. Filtered and report

oyy veyy

Are you kidding me? Each woman Trump has married has been hotter than the last

>>>/putin/
There, you have lots of work to do.

Just filter the guy and move on.

One said he raped her to get sheckles and the other fucked his body guard.

Like supporting and dealing with Iraqi Kurdistan when it's against Iraqi law to do so? Undermining other countries laws? That sort of foreign policy?

wow this thread really got shit up. we used to be able to have decent conversations here.

what did they mean by this?

If the facts about him there are incorrect, then correct them or stop your fucking bitching.

Reince Priebus On Trump Nominates Rex Tillerson For Secy Of State
Fox news

Use the filter button. I can't even see the cunt. It's the arrow on the side

Didn't she dismiss that as fake news?

If you're talking about (((Wikipedia))), you might be a bit lost.

Yeah she backed out years later. But she's a gold digger. I dont know… I like his new wife though.

You have no idea of what's going on m8.

The thread needs more gore, hopefully they'll post some dead bodies from the enemy side though, because I want my dead to be respected.

Kind of interesting how the foreign super model turned out to be the best of the bunch by far.

This. Finally someone who gets it.

They can't block all of Trumps picks. So Trump sends a lightning rod up for them to all focus on which let's the rest of his picks get confirmed. After the Exxon guy gets blocked he then puts up his real pick.

7D chess

It was pretty apparent, to me at least. Go on, ask something else that you're not sure about, then.

WEW LAD.
I look forward to seeing how well things pan out.

Yeah, no. This is it.

Because negotiating ability should be able to be taken for granted at that level.

I really dont. And I doubt your British ass does either

Trump picks the people based on their strengths at managing things.

Their ideologies and povs can be amended. Stop getting so butthurt over it.

More and more it's looking like my vote was an anti-Clinton move rather than a pro-Trump one. The fucking CEO of Exxon is going to have one of the most important positions in Trump's cabinet. What could possibly go wrong?

What is a post-petro dollar when our money wasn't never based on the petro and is actually imaginary fiat based on if you don't take it we will kill you? Your liberal version of reality isn't explaining things.

L.O.L…. You're not 3cd266. I wouldn't bother trying with your kind, T.B.H., user..

>>>Holla Forums

The Trump vote was for the wall, possibly deportations and avoiding a brother war (Russia) in WW3. He isn't literally hitler mate.

dude what do you mean it isn't based on the petro dollar? If not the petrodollar, why do we care about saudia barbaria?

Fuck off CTR.

Maybe we're going to get a industrial NWO… Like we are all mixed-race serfs but at least we can pray to a magic Jew and pay for our housing taxes. Meanwhile Israel will lead the world's stage and we will continue to be their Black Water.

I guess that's better than the Democrats plan of actual mass murder.

Yes, it is. USA wants to become oil indepedent, in order to do this you need that the oil price goes up, since fracking is very expensive. The only country who is capable of fight the OPEC is Russia. That's why trump picked Tillerson, he's a guy who knows a thing or two about the oil industry and also has a close relationship with Putin. He also doesn't believe in the human influence in climate change, which is a bonus.

Because Jews user… Fuck where do you people come from?

That's a good point. This could be Trump's maneuver to make the USA energy independent so we can fuck off from the mideast.

fuck dude, we all know about israel's plans but if you seriously think all of geopolitics comes down to the desires of one semitic tribe you seriously need to read more fucking history

God I fucking hate you autists. You've ruined this fucking board.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it's coming down to. The wall, no war with Russia, and (hopefully) protection of our Constitutional rights.

Go on and cry, but while you do that, lurk more. There are a lot of good points being made here while you go off into your theoretical nonsense. Grow up as well.

A Russia/USA alliance could possibly dominate the whole world and everyone would be buttblasted.
Saudis BTFO
China BTFO
Globalists BTFO
CIA BTFO
wew

Great…. another FOX news Bush-tie baby boomer explanation. That's why gas prices went from 1.89 to 4.89 after 9/11…

Most of our oil comes from Canada and the U.S. We never needed Arab oil Europe did. And Putin supplies it. The reason we go to war in the Middle East is to expand Israel and fuck Putin so we can make some cash selling to China and Europe.

AHAHAHAHAHA…. I have a history degree and you're not winning your FOX news version of reality here on Holla Forums. Lurk more and shut up. Global politics is 100% Jewish and Israel will be the center of the new United Nations.

Forgot one:

yupp

wtf why do you keep talking about fox news, and why are you talking about your shitty history degree? do you need to go back to leftypol?

We are already energy independent. That's a "Climate Change" meme used to invest in "new energy projects" (which we already have) while making excuses to fight for Israel.

Lame response. You think Jews don't control the Jew World Order and believe our money is based on "le blood and oil, man!". You're brainwashed by the media

Vid related (direct link because someone already embedded it: youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs) covers this concept well. There always have and always will be multiple concurrent power structures. There will never be a supreme ruler, he will always have to pick his battles and appease some snakes. Men like Ron Paul don't succeed because they try to take on the entire system. Trump was able to win because he identified the right factions to align himself with, ones willing to take a leap of faith and follow his lead to increase their own power and destroy competing factions.

Hitler understood this. Appeasing the conservative industrialists was a large part of why he executed Röhm and dismantled the brownshirts. At the end of the day you can piss off the kikes but you can't piss off the businesses that form the foundation of your country, or they really will have you replaced.

nice strawman. I never said that the jews weren't in control, just that geopolitics is more complex than the desires of the masters of money. But whatever man, you're not interested in a serious, nuanced discussion, you're just here to show up and call other people shills and feel like you're much smarter than everyone else.

When did i say that?

Trump wants to produce its own oil with fracking, opec controls the oil price, if the oil price is low, is not profitable. There's really nothing to do with the USA importing arab oil.
fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/05/schlumbergers-ceo-warns-investors-that-shale-effic.aspx

No, we don't go to war over oil, we go to war over petrodollars and oil companies have fuck-all to do with that, that's bankers. Oil companies don't really benefit from wars in lucrative oil fields.

t. Ass blasted leftypol/ctr. Your shilling fails again for 18 months in a row.

IF Trump hired him for negotiation skills and can keep him on a tight leash, we're golden.
You have to know that his administration isn't going to be the anarchy that Obummer's was where the individual pick actually dictated policy.
Id' imagine more of an Eisenhower-like.

He's not a bad pick. His views on certain things collide with mine, and Trump's too, but so long as he bends the knee (which he will) I don't think there will be much of a problem.

Plus he actually has a medal from Russia which is going to cause massive butthurt from the MSM and libshits which kinda makes up for it.

That's all that Matters to Me right now.
Good.

That's leftist propaganda created to cover up the Greater Israel plan. If you think we invaded Iraq for the oil, then why did the Chinese end up getting all of it? Sadam was our puppet, and if we really just wanted oil, we would have kept him. Instead, the (((Empire))) has destroyed a dozen countries around Israel to allow them to expand easily.

As for Saudi Arabia, the entire existence of that "country" is due to the (((British Empire))). Yes, they are useful for oil, but these days they're used more for supporting jihadism around the world, which again supports the Jewish agenda.

Please, go back >>>Holla Forums

I'm wary of the guy, but you have to understand, TPP is wonderful for business. Why would a multinational corporation go against it? It gives them so much leverage and puts money in their pockets.

I hope it's just him having tunnel vision for his job, and he does the same thing for the United States.

People don't understand that CEOs have fiduciary, legal requirements to maximize shareholder value. If they don't pursue it they're literally breaking the law. You just have to make the most profitable alternative line up with nationalist goals and there you will have your nationalist-corporate utopia (fascism).

Nice dubs by the way.

I agree with both of you, but I'm still a bit worried because this guy seems like the ultimate globalist. Exxon doesn't care where the oil comes from or who they pay to drill it, they just want the oil. I'd rather have someone whose interests were more aligned with ours.

the project fear actually references D-Cam's ramble about nuclear holocaust when Brexit happens, so the cover is good.

Reported for overt Jewishness. filter and move on anons

Remember, he is on good terms with Russia. If he was really in it for the oil it would make more sense to open up trade deals of oil between us and Russia would would completely cut out the Saudis and Kikes, making the US and Russia independent of Middle Eastern oil.

Plus, if Trump is true on his promise to fight ISIS, Syria will no longer be a war torn mess which will allow Iranian oil to flow to the Mediterranean via Syria, once again completely cutting the kikes out of the equation of the current monopoly the Saudis have.

If I had to venture a guess, the reason countries let us fight their battles for them is that they can reap the benefits of a safer environment in which to harvest crude/LNG. If we were to say, TAKE THE OIL, I would imagine fewer countries would want American involvement. I'm sure the Exxon guy salivates at the prospects of TAKING THE OIL''' with the full force of the American military. If we have to fight, at the very fucking least we should reap the benefits of the natural resources we are defending.

Fucked up formatting, brb killing myself

I don't think you understand what the petrodollar means if you think it has anything to do with taking oil in Iraq. You've got your entirely singular view of the world, in which jewish interests are of utmost importance and nothing else happens except that a rabbi wills it. In essence, you're a cuck.

might be a step on the way to being independent from foreign energy

You two baby boomer cucks always go back on your words. That's how you know you have no argument

Bullshit. More production lowers profit.

No one is listening

what the fuck are you even talking about? baby boomers? it's never the jews? dude you're just making shit up to be edgy.

God you're stupid or playing dumb.

We dodged a bullet lads

no, you just make wildly accusatory statements with nothing to back it up but polemics

And Trump used to be a massive cunt in his public perspective to.

It's a mistake to think that Rex is loyal to any of those ideas except the boy scouts.

Your ad hominems are nigger tier. Debate the fucking points.

FFS it never ends

From
Giddy up!

Russia loves T-Rex

Trump confirmed shill of the fossil industry who wants a coal plant at every street corner and 6 million dead corals.

ABSOLUTELY YUGE

Do you realize what the mad man is doing? He's opening up the US's oil and gas production to full throttle. He's going to deregulate the shit out of the industry and make the US an exporter. He knows this will create jobs and hurt America's enemies including Iran, Russia and Chyna. 4D Checkmate incoming.

KEK WILLS IT

Are you fucking stupid?

You're a clueless cunt indeed

The major winner in this election has been Big Salt by far.

Hell is forever!

I cant wait til Trump opens up the strategic oil reserves. The US being entirely self sufficient with oil will fucking destroy the israeli house of sauds. And if he wanted to really pay them back, which i think he does, he will allow massive pumping so that we become a net exporter of oil for say.. 4 years. Would be long enough to seriously harm the economies of saudi, qatar and dubai. With their oil profits gone those extravagant cities would crumble. And as a bonus just a couple months of that exporting would cause the commies in venezuela to all starve to death.

go fuck yourself, america will be great again

This.

Also the cost of US oil production will drop massively when he deregulates making it profitable at lower prices.

land they never held. making up stories to get clay

Wrong. He does give a fuck. He knows that melting ice caps will make him richer.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Dox

nice house

pfft atleast apply yourself kike

"keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer"
is that how the quote went Holla Forums?

It's impossible to die twice, user.

tillerson isnt our enemy. He is a 100% certified bad goy billionaire and the kikes are losing their shit about it.

No, it won't. But if Iran and Syria join the USA side shit might get serious. That's why Russia is so important.

Yes it will numbnuts. The government's of those countries have budgets which depend on $100/barrel oil. They've been draining their money reserves for the last two years. They will have to give up fighting in Syria and Yemen in short order.

One of Trump's most powerful gestures as President-elect - which he keeps doing, and for good reason - is appointing someone who was previously an enemy of his in some respect; someone who was vocally pro-immigration, or in favour of Common Core.
Then, when they are inevitably asked about this by reporters, they inevitably come out and publicly state that their previous position was WRONG and they are 100% behind President Trump's agenda.

Trump battles his opponents like he's in Dragon Ball - he beats the living shit out of them, then forgives them, and they switch sides and become part of the team when the next big bad guy shows up. (Except for harmless joke villains who just turns up occasionally as wacky comic relief, like Jeb - and irredeemable assholes who just have to be completely destroyed.)

Expect this guy to give an interview shortly saying that the TPP is utter shit and he just didn't understand it until President Trump explained it to him.

well it wouldnt directly I was too brief in my assessment. The us not buying any middle eastern oil would cause their profits to drop a lot. and this huge decrease in demand would mean they would have to slow down production substantially since oil does in fact have a shelf life once harvested.

So they would have to curtail their production quite drastically and in return the price of oil northwest and north east from them will raise. At which point Trump could open up exports to russia and then europe would be russia first just to mine a little more kike salt and a much lower price than the sand niggers could. And basically we would be able to do to mount an ebin trade war on the sand niggers and it would hurt them really fucking bad.

So he's basically an anime character?
Maybe Jeb! is just in his harmless 1st stage baby turtle form. And he comes back in 2020 stronger than ever for the final battle of the ages?

What the fuck are you on about, they're the guys who set the oil price down in the first place. They don't give about selling the barrel below $100 since they have the cheapest cost of production in the oil industry.

Look at the oil reserves of saudi arabia, m8. It's huge just behind venezuela. Canada comes right after but its cost of production is much higher than the Saudis. The Saudis will control the price for a loooong time, unless if there's a war. And that's why they spend so much on military.

Have fun getting your asshole reamed by the secret service.

In the last two years the Saudi government has pissed away more than $150 Billlion of it's sovereign wealth fund to make up for it's budget deficit. The country is going to look like Venezuela in no time at this price.

They don't control price, they can influence it down but not up. They have completely lost control of OPEC and the production of non-OPEC countries has increased massively. They're becoming irrelevant.

WTF I hate Trump now :^)

sounds like you won't even acknowledge the jq ya bluepilled cuck

yes goy- I mean fellow hwite nationalist, hwite countries are to blame for climate change

Thats why I voted Trudeau

Wish I had capped those posts on the Ted Cruz redemption arc.

And people here still think Trump isn't kosher.

sounds like you think you can sum up thousands of years of geopolitical history, ethnic conflict, religious fighting, technology, scheming, treachery, human ambition, fears, and loves…and distill EVERYTHING into "the jews". You're making a terrible mistake in that instead of ignoring jewish influence and power like most people you do, you turn it into an idol and avatar of power and give it way too much memetic power. There's so much more to understand with nations, races, and individual people's needs and ambitions that all tie into the power struggle than just jewish influence. You limit your understanding when you make it the absolute focal point from which all must be looked at.

What about this?
forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/11/30/saudi-arabia-pulls-off-deal-to-cut-opec-oil-production/#4fb2d4d374f9

Rick Perry was just confirmed as Secretary of Energy. Another climate-change skeptic, from oil-producing Texas who apparently wanted to shut down the Department of Energy in the past.

USA is going to become an oil company to rival Russia and Saudi Arabia.

WE WILL NO LONGER SURRENDER THIS COUNTRY OR ITS PEOPLE TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

I don't give a fuck, drill the shit out of the planet. But kill all mexicans and niggers.

What will happen to sandniggers if their cities fall? Revolutions?

I think you misspelt "heil"

They say this every few months, they never stick to it. The Saudis want to maintain market share and are trying to drive the oil price down to eliminate others from the market, they did the same thing in the 80s. The Iranians have had sanctions on them for years so now that they're allowed to sell to the West again they're unwilling to cut, they want to regain market-share. Arabs and Persians also happen to hate each other and are fighting a proxy war in Syria. There is no strong allegiance in OPEC.

On top of that Russia is now the 2nd biggest oil producer, America is the 3d, China 5th and Canada 7th - none of them are in OPEC. OPEC's control of the oil market is over.

The middle-east does have the cheapest oil but their government's have created budgets dependent on high oil prices which now cannot be maintained. In only a few years these government's could be bankrupt, overthrown or beholden to Western banks who have loaned against their oil reserves. One way or another it's over for these sand bunnies.

he's not head of education

How come the oil price still so low?

Ok anons, I'm just going to give you some straight up info. How you choose to interpret it and what you decide to do with it is up to you.
A few days ago, Glencore was allowed to purchase a sizeable, roughly 20% stake in Rosneft. BP own a similar stake, leaving the Russian state with the remaining controlling interest.
I've worked with Glencore. I'm not going to elaborate. You should be aware of who Mark Rich was though, in view of FBIVault. If you do some further digging, you'll find that Rich was a Mossad asset whose main role was to ensure Israeli energy security. Iran played a large role in this.
I've also worked with Exxon. If you do your homework, you'll find ties between the two.
Be under no illusion - Exxon is a state-level actor in itself. Today, Mr. Tillerson is one of the most powerful men in the world. Yesterday he was just as powerful.
Historically, Exxon was a Rockefeller interest. I can't speak to that. I've met many senior people at Exxon. Most are southern good ol' boys, salt of the earth patriotic Americans who'd wear jeans in the office if they could. I always enjoyed working with them. There's never any bullshit. They're tough task masters, but always honest and fair.

There IS a great game, anons. There always has been. You could say that I've been a 'soldier' of the great game. I don't have a lot of time for idealists and SJW's who shed tears everytime bombs start dropping somewhere. Sometimes these things are necessary - the consequences for our nations if we were to leave these regions to others are too dire to contemplate. So we fight over them, and innocent locals die. That's life. It always has been.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not a sociopath. I don't think it's cool to be international pirates, going around the world randomly killing people for lewt. But if our national interests are at stake, then sometimes there's no other choice.
I was in Libya during the onset of the conflict there. All I can say is that the present outcome wasn't planned. The belief was that Libya would be stablized after a couple of months at most, but we put too much stock in our men (locals) on the ground there. I got reassigned for making to much noise at the time.
Syria is part of the same game, anons. The primary motive is energy security. That's why you see the likes of France and Germany (and the EU in general) shrieking louder than anyone else at current developments. If it plays into things like the Yinon Plan then all very well, but that isn't why NATO is there.

This is all part of the plan to contain Russia. There are a couple of problems I have with our recent approach.
The first is that the neolibs/neocons seem to have lost sight of the fundamental difference between an adversary and an enemy. Russia is our adversary (a competitive, rational actor), but these people have convinced themselves that Russia is our enemy. This kind of misjudgement completely fucks up our analysis. It causes us to behave irrationally. The results are there for you all to see.
So problem 1 is the cause of my second problem. We are getting our asses handed to us…
I told everyone that would listen to me 5 years ago that we'd already lost Africa to the Chinese. Now we're losing the middle-east, not to the arabs themselves, but to our competitors, Russia and China, and we're losing them in their entirety. There was no fucking need for this, but we refused to adjust to the new realities. We wouldn't settle for any kind of compromise or carve-up, even when our diplomatic leverage had become exhausted.

Uh oh.

What's your (((concern)))?

Threadly reminder that Islam is the sword of Jewery.

?
Price is low because there is an over supply. OPEC is supposed to cut when there is too much supply so that the price goes up, that's not working anymore because a. the Saudis and Iranians don't stick to the planned cut, and b. the oil market is now much bigger than OPEC and nobody else wants to cut and lose market share, if anything they want to pump more to increase cashflow.

Under rated post tbh

I have to ask what your reading of the 20 billion of barrels of oil found in the US is?

If the US could become one of the worlds largest oil exporters than our continued interest in the ME would become significantly less necessary.

wew

wat

Ah shit. The bots are back.

There's a lot of shit going on with multiple levels of planning and various interests, it's always just slightly more complicated than you realized.

Thankfully Trump is not at all adverse to thinking outside the box and looking at things in a fresh perspective. This will probably save us all.

Trump may not secure the American Empire, but he will secure an American Future.

although to be honest, if he plays the cards just right there's no reason we can't see a Pax Americana

Any good high end CEO is basically a hired gun that has more knowledge in some areas than others but his core skill sets are people and market management. As the CEO of Exxon that put him at the top of his field. Also while he was a CEO his job was 100 percent to maximize shareholder value and returns, if he wasn't pro TPP then the shareholders would have had his head. Now however with his new position he has new shareholders, the voting public. Trump is treating this hire like CEO of USA International Brand, which I am fine with if he treats it like that.

Like I said, it doesn't matter if the facts come from wikipedia or not - what matters is if they're true.

I don't know why you keep choosing to talk to people who obviously know nothing

The potential is there.

agreed.This means that there is no doubt that Trump will tap our oil resources and the US dollar will be backed by US oil sales and military supremacy.

If he's good friends with russia, i see nothing wrong with Trump's choice here.

Well I'm sold.

web.archive.org/web/20161213175525/http://mondoweiss.net/2016/12/israel-advocates-trumps/

Amazing how all doubts on Trump's picks just suddenly flew out the window.

If you see neocons and liberal regressives lose their shit, it's a good pick.

Look up what our current wars are about pleb. A hint: pipeline routes

SHILLS BTFO

Thanks for the explanation.

We're in the future now, we can drill deeper and in new places. Thats part of why the supply has gone up.

This guy won't be blocked, that's why he was picked. The reason Trump can't get a bad goy into SOS is because 90% of Congress is beholden to the neocon/neolib foreign policy agenda. Being an oil man is really the only reason he can get by with his pro-Russia beliefs, since R's are deep in the pockets of big oil. It's a compromise pick, but not terrible given the circumstances.

He is the greatest salesman our country has ever seen. He went up against the Rockefellers and won.

HE LITERALLY TOOK EXON MOBILE AWAY FROM THE ROCKEFELLERS.

He started as an oil line engineer and worked his way up. He's gotten Exxon and Mobile into countries no one else could. And he's very loyal to Trump. He is the most amazing pick possible; and it's been decided for a while. Romney was never really in consideration.

so far no news of Bolton joining the government

twitter.com/ambjohnbolton

that's good news

By the way I'm still waiting for evidence Robert Mercer is jewish. It's been almost 3 months now.

Oops, wrong image.

sage for second post

Seems accurate. But that would mean that the assumption of wars for oil is misdirection? All the anti-war crowds spout that. Makes sense that the people who are actually behind the wars would want you led in the other direction.

Wew. The funny part is that Trump getting the military and big oil on his side is turning him into the American Putin in many ways.

Checked

This

And the fossil fuel industry is bad becasue?????….

Cites like Dubai would turn back into the desert villages/outposts they were before oil became a thing in the 19th century.

This is pretty much my sentiment now. Maybe not kill them, but certainly push them out as much as possible or it's game over.

You would still want to controll who the ME countries sell their oil to. As I understand it, that is pretty much already the case. You haven't been very reliant on their oil since 1980s. The percentage you get from them could be bought from friendlier markets should the need actually arise. If it doesnt you still want to be in control though.

The secretary of state has no influence over most of those things

Based on all the shitter shattered shilling going on in this thread, I'd say this was a solid choice for SecState.

What's wrong with Kurdistan (other than the obvious of being filled with a bunch of muds)? You some kind of anti-nationalist faggot?

Do you even know what the Secretary of State does? No, of course you don't. Filtered.

looks like someone got hired by david rockefeller
AYY LMAO

Underrated post and underrated dubs.

Gas the kikes, race war now, right wing death squads later.

If it pisses off the libs and kikes it's always a good choice.

I'm just reading about that now and if you consider that he might have been picked specifically due to that fight and victory over the Rockefellers regarding climate change, then he looks like a really great pick indeed.

I still don't get this muh rassia meme. Trump only said he could get along with Putin and nothing else. For fucks sake.

and where are you reading about that good sir…
Seems like a link would have been appropriate..

Kurdistan doesn't exist. Would you like it if a foreign politician struck deals with (and to benefit) a minority group (say, BLM) in the US, even if it's against US law? If your answer is yes, then you should have no problems with the likes of Soros.

The pick makes enough sense to me, and I really don't think there's some complicated reason we can't see. He's pro-Russia and he knows about oil. Those two things are why Trump picked him. He's been trying to deescalate the situation with Russia for a while now, and it's no secret that Trump wants to loot the oil from the Middle East and give the funds to veterans. Who better to build relationships with Russia and get the optimal value from the oil we're about to steal? He's not going to have a say in TPP, and this pick is not a visibly cucky one like Romney would have been. I'm sure we could come up with better candidates, but there's no reason to be upset about this one. At least not to the extent that we should be about Trump picking literal Goldman Sachs kikes for treasury positions or even that Neo-Con as his head of the CIA.

Shills on suicide watch.

Let the yid tears flow.

USA is a net importer of petroleum products.
4.71 million barrels per day, dependent on foreign oil.

Go away you mudslime

BY that you mean Qatar, Saudi's, andDubai. Gotta start geting the foxes out of the hen house before removing the wolves from the pasture.

That's leftism for you.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

Are you really gonna bother to defend kurds?

Commie separatism ≠ nationalism. You for Catalan independence too?

That's a real shame tbh, as Tillerson is a massive twat AND it gives the left all the ammo it needs to push more MUH CLIMATE CHANGE propaganda against Trump.
Stupid. Just plain stupid, and very disappointing.

Trump is just another shabbos.

Jesus Christ, and he put Rick Fucking Perry in to lead the energy department?

What the fuck are you doing, Trump?

Yes, at present, we are… But if we opened up our own reserves and employed resources currently being largely-unexploited, including coal, nat gas. and petro-products, we are fully independent if so inclined.

We are presently dependent on foreign oil BECAUSE so many of our native energy resources have been regulated into effective-nonexistence, as part of an attempt to push the whole climate-change-alternative-energy scams.

Solar and wind are never ever going to provide all the energy we need, and these people fucking well know it, yet they've been working hard to destroy the coal industry while pushing their subpar energy alternatives down our throat.

That one is an odd pick, but Perry isn't that bad.

I think he's putting jews into place so that when they eventually start jewing they get caught.

Even if we were to open up our reserves like shillary did during hurricane katrina, it doesn't do shit for the US. Oil reserves are "OIL" reserves, not "usable petroleum products already refined and ready to use" reserves. You still need to refine the shit, but nearly all the refineries in the US are not only running at 100% capacity, but they're also old as fuck and desperately need to be upgraded. Trump just announced he wants to build more refineries, though. If he does, then energy independence would be feasible.

Common Core globalist.

inb4 Secretary of state so his views on education don't matter even though it proves he is a globalist without Americans best interest in mind.

We don't actually go to war to steal oil, we go to war to ensure oil producing countries are selling their product in US dollars. Since US doesn't back their fiat currency with any resources, and has a large trade defecit, the only thing that makes USD valuable is the ability to purchase oil with them. As soon as countries start accepting Euros (Iraq) or using their own gold backed currency (Libya) in exchange for oil, they are lowering the value of the American dollar to basically toilet paper.

Exxon just wants to extract the oil and trade it for money. They don't care if its USD or Russian Rubles.

LINK NOW
If true this is huge

>nytimes.com/2008/05/27/business/27exxon.html

>theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/27/rockefeller-family-tried-and-failed-exxonmobil-accept-climate-change

Apparently he fought David Rockefeller and won.

LOL
Have fun, rabbi…

Common Core globalist.

inb4 Secretary of state so his views on education don't matter even though it proves he is a globalist without Americans best interest in mind.

USA is a net importer of petroleum products.
4.71 million barrels per day, dependent on foreign oil.

USD is now not a petro-dollar, more of a cordite / gunpowder / airstrike dollar.

and that's why the Rockefeller Family Fund are now trying to use the NY State Attorney to sue Exxon:

Rockefeller descendants speak out against company to which they owe their prosperity

web.archive.org/web/20161203201606/http://www.cbsnews.com/news/rockefeller-family-feud-with-exxon-mobil-fossil-fuels-global-warming-climate-change/

" According to Forbes, the Rockefellers are the 23rd richest family in the U.S. with a fortune of $11 billion, reports CBS News correspondent Don Dahler. Today, much of that wealth goes toward philanthropy through organizations like the Rockefeller Brothers Fund and the Rockefeller Family Fund, both of which backed reports that suggest ExxonMobil knew more than it was letting on about the threat of global warming.

“If the board of ExxonMobil is not answering your calls, this is your opportunity. What would you say directly to them?” Dahler asked David Kaiser, president of the Rockefeller Family Fund. “If I was talking to the board of ExxonMobil, I would say that right now, their company seems to be morally bankrupt,” Kaiser said.

Fifth-generation descendants of John D. Rockefeller are speaking out against the company to which they owe their prosperity. Kaiser is the grandson of former Chase bank chairman David Rockefeller. Valerie Rockefeller Wayne is the daughter of former Sen. Jay Rockefeller. “Because the source of the family wealth is fossil fuels, we feel an enormous moral responsibility for our children, for everyone – to move forward,” Wayne said. "

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

this