IT'S OFFICIAL:

IT'S OFFICIAL:

Transgenders are literally autists.

archive.is/iTzwj

Other urls found in this thread:

4thwavenow.com/2016/05/06/social-work-prof-speaks-out-on-behalf-of-her-ftm-autistic-daughter/
4thwavenow.com/2016/12/11/in-the-absence-of-solid-evidence-innovators-and-thought-leaders-promote-under-18-transition/
4thwavenow.com/2016/11/12/the-boy-who-lived-in-stealth/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
ifge.org/302.85_Gender_Identity_Disorder_in_Adolescents_or_Adults
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is too fucking good

That would explain chrischan.

all trannies are autists but not all autist are trannies

know the difference

/thread

Chrischan is the perfect example of why SJW's/transgenders are an issue.

Everything else is variations of how extreme unchecked transgenderism/SJW's will turn into.

About time someone professionally involved with the people affected stood up and pointed out that there is obviously some mental health/psychiatric issues behind wanting to change sex. I strongly believe that a lot of the transgenders are victims of a powerful, ignorant yet vocal community that accepts whatever any patient says with blind faith. These people help guide the victims further along the path to 'change'. Whether they are just misguided or are acting maliciously I do not know, but their interjection into the situation should be at the very least curbed.

Of course there are other people that like to think they are professionals, just watch that Louis Theroux show about transgender kids, one kid goes for one meeting with an 'expert' on child gender dysphoria who within minutes says the kid is a girl trapped in a boys body. It scary.

Fucking Doctors and the degenerate trans movement are fucking our kids up and preying on autistic kids in particular. These cunts need to be stopped. The following links are from a highly informative blog concentrating on this issue and is recommended reading.

I'll say it again. THESE CUNTS NEED TO BE STOPPED.

4thwavenow.com/2016/05/06/social-work-prof-speaks-out-on-behalf-of-her-ftm-autistic-daughter/

4thwavenow.com/2016/12/11/in-the-absence-of-solid-evidence-innovators-and-thought-leaders-promote-under-18-transition/

Once common sense finally takes priority again this whole transgender movement will be looked back upon with morbid interest and horror. Like how not so long ago Lobotomies were considered good medical treatment to help keep people calm.

Common sense it appears is not that common unfortunately. I hope you are right, however, with the push to essentially criminalise objection to the trans movement messing with kids under the guise of 'hate speech' laws I'm not that confident unless professional action is taken quickly.

Another article from the blog in which a seven year old boy was saved from sterilization and mutilation by a based Judge despite authorites seemingly willingness to go along with a mothers crazy insistance her son was a girl.

The charity 'Mermaids' banned by the Judge from having further contact with the mother or boy should be looked into in my opinion. How much influence does this trans charity have on other families and how much damage has it already done to other kids? Left to the authorities I fear many kids lives are going to be ruined because of this fucked up ideology.

4thwavenow.com/2016/11/12/the-boy-who-lived-in-stealth/

One kind of biological miscalibration of the brain positively correlates with another kind of biological miscalibration. Who would have thought?

Next thing they'll tell me is that gays also suffer more from mental issues.

When was the last time common sense actually prevailed in our society?

You are correct. The transgender "outreach" orgs are targeting autistic children. They are the victims. See

so vaccines cause faggots now?

kek

It's Munchhausen by proxy–crazy mothers (it's almost always the mother) making their kids out to be trannies/autists for attention. The diagnostic standards for both are loose enough to make them common choices of disease for MbP.
There might be something more interesting going on with trannies and autism if you look at adult onset males (lots of weirdo tech industry/programmer types are in that category, it may not be the full blown 'tism but there's definitely some sperginess there). With kids it's a dead end.

It's obvious that this would happen isn't it? Autists spends their lives feeling they don't belong, often for reasons they don't understand, and then someone comes along telling them that if they feel that way, they were probably born in the wrong body, and they need to transition because the grass is greener on the other side. And then they get there, and nothing gets any better, and they kill themselves.

Death is a transition, too, even though suicides always end up in Hell.

Well, yeah. The brain is a wet computer, and that means it's vulnerable to cascade failure.

lel
Don't go to a doctor if you need autism pills, they'll cut your dick off.

No shit.
This is 100% the case among the female variety, I know this for certain.
Every one of those freaks I've seen on social media has listed "autistic" without exception. My "Transboy" little sister is autistic.
Kill me

Fitting in line with this, a brief case study of a GD patient treated with low doses of Pimozide instead of lopping off genitals and what a surprise, it worked…..

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

I always thought they were OCD of some sort.

The problem is that the left always externalizes it, so it is not an inherent defect. They will say gays don't have more mental illness because it is inherent but because they are bullied and ostracized more.

Autism is actually caused by heavy metal poisoning.

Cool!

The treatment, which typically starts around age 13, involves puberty-blocking hormones that halt the development of secondary sex characteristics. The effects of these hormones are reversible. But if gender dysphoria persists, around age 16, teenagers can begin taking a new set of hormones that align their bodies with their perceived gender.

/thread

This is a very important distinction. #notallAutists

Got a Degree in Psychology. Transgender, or gender dysphoria was/is classified as a mental disorder now called GID(Gender Identity Disorder). These people are already whacked out of their minds, regardless of which "gender" they choose to align with. They are very impressionable, especially in the teenage development years(persuaded to cut their dick off at 14yrs old). They can retain a degree of normalcy in everyday interactions, but have a loose screw that makes them pine mutilating their genitals similar to the way a pedo want's a 5 yr old girl. However, surgery is not the answer they find. Post surgery, they are more likely to commit suicide from regretting their decision.

Your nose is showing

Did we meme this by calling each other autists and fags for years?

This is the thing with degrees, somehow you get them with out learning shit.

As somebody who almost got pulled into this bullshit you are making massive overgeneralizations. There are all sorts of different people that want the surgery.
There are:

The question is what do we call the last three groups? They are driving the change, they aren't being driven to it. And the really ugly fact is that they are men that know they are men that are deciding to be women. If you read about them they tend to pretend to be in the first group because that is the only way the establishment will authorize surgery for them.

What a surprise.

your non-repeating digits say no

best meme

He actually pepper sprayed a Gamestop employee though.

(checked)
I want to believe!

I think you're trying to over complicate things. The situations you've outlined have no basis in being significant aspect of having the disorder. Some will have those aspects, but there is more situations that transpire to arrive at the same diagnosis. keep it simple en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
And refer to DSM-5 for criteria, less complicated than your imaginary scenarios ifge.org/302.85_Gender_Identity_Disorder_in_Adolescents_or_Adults

THREAD THEME

Here, halfchanner.

Welp, no sleep for me for a week.

vitamin d deficiency during pregnancy and vaxxing causes autism.

when i have kids, none of them are going to have autism. if they do, i will disown them. i know thats fuckin harsh, but i cant live with it.

bumping all autism threads

bumping all autism threads