Who /proud/ here?

Who /proud/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVvpXZxXWZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did she become such a gross hag? She used to be waifu material.

That's just what happens to every women.

Helen Mirin is still bangable as fuck, oldpucci or not.

At her best she was a 5/10.

She looks good for her age, but not bangable.

7/10. ultra tight virginpucci until she was 27. still keeps it right.
Husband is a nu-male manlett and she apparently likes masturbting more than fucking him

Why exactly is Tina Fey allowed to go on SNL and advocate the use of violence against the alt right? Literally seconds after criticizing Trump for saying the violence in VA was bilateral, she goes and advocates for the initiation of violence by the left. Am I fucking crazy here?

youtu.be/iVvpXZxXWZU

I think every woman does that after you do a mild insult like call her fat.

It's what we call a hypocrite. Also, leftist have short attention spans.

The Alt Left murdered atleast 13 people in Spain today. Hasn't she had he fill of blood yet? She needs to renounce hate.

Where's this "alt-left" bullshit coming from? It's been pushed a lot lately.

what did she mean by this?

Leftycucks in a nutshell

I have the solution to the Tine Fey (((problem)))

CAN'T DODGE. WON'T DODGE

What did she mean by this?

Heh, seems like a shitty term to me, because it can be used to say "Y-yes! the alt-left are the violent ones!" and serve as a scapegoat for leftists, that are just in general far more violent.

Trump isn't too bright.

Same shit as Antifa and using SJW instead of denouncing the whole of the left. SJWs, Antifa and the "alt-left" are merely the leftists too stupid to not shout out what all of them are thinking.

It's an old trick in their playbook, invent a fringe that in no way represents the opinion of the majority, blame all the bad PR the left gets on them and keep on going as before. Yet idiots, even here, keep falling for it time and again.

I think the problem is that no matter what term you put it along with, anything related to the "left" will always be perceived as peaceful, the only reason the whole "alt-right" is seen as violent is because it has the word "right" on it, no the "alt" part as many are trying to use.

Women humor.

resist what?
diet?

Except for the fact that Antifa have reached criticality and they aren't going to be deactivated without a fight. If the left publicly disavows their actions then Antifa will go after them too.

Even worse is the way they say they are the resistance or some shit while it's obvious they're the ones offending and disturbing order, while also pinning the blame on the ones they were attacking. These fucks are worse than Jews tbh

Did it work for the alt-right? It won't work as scapegoating at all. It'll just start a new round of pointing out left wing fuckups under the guise of a new branding push.
Even scapegoating would imply them having to go into the media and disavow antifa, blm etc.

The problem with leftism in general is that because the logic behind their positions aren't really sound, it attracts only those with at least a little bit of insanity/mental instability and/or immaturity BUT with a fuckton of delusions of grandeur, and of course when push comes to shove they would rather destroy each other instead of unite to beat down muh redneKKKs or some shit. The further left their beliefs are, they tend to be even more insane and unstable, and thus cannot really function well in groups of even their own peers.

Antifa wholly depend on Soros as the like throwing money at them. If they step out of line their (((paymasters))) will simply yank the chain.

True, I didn't think about well, the msm won't even use the term, it'll probably even just create more confusion on the right as the whole "alt-right" did (and the e-celebs won't help as usual.) All this trying to subvert the msm terms is pointless.

I'm sure the clever media jews thought the same when they came up with "fake news"

Dear god this is really starting to get out of hand.

lmao
you muricucks are fucking insane

The thing with "fake news" is that it can be applied to many things, Alt-X needs two terms to work, in this case:

I wouldn't be so sure about that, especially the more extreme end of the urban left do ally themselves with ethnic organised crime and take a cut from prostitution and the drug trade.

Yeah, low effort nigs and rich kiddies slumming and playing revolutionary communist need Sorosbux and "guidance" by professional agitators but the real, hardcore paranoid commie groups into crypto and hoarding guns? Not so much.

And how many of those are around? Fascists and other, ideologically committed right wingers, that are perfectly fine with things escalating outnumber them. And if shit hits the fan things will split along racial and ethnic lines. Those lily white hardcore Bolsheviks will find out that comrade Pedro and Jamal aren't as dedicated to the proletarian as they claim to be.

No, they are. These people are trying to link free speech to racism and that to violence all because alternative media btfo mainstream so now they have to shut everyone up

I don't get it.

Communist agitators put on a protest and dupped right wing persons into protesting a statue being taken down or something. Then the communists showed up and started "protesting" the right wing protesters using bats and weapons.

Then some dumb cunt got killed after she attacked a car when the driver was Trying to get away.

The whole thing was a false flag to further push communism.

Stupid americunt women surely know how to protest.

Caramel and sea salt flavored cake, I assume?

Western women are the most vile creatures on the planet.

conservatives love inventing bogeymen, fascists playing the victim as they kill people.

This is your typical reddit-spaced numale.

Holla Forums when will you ever learn? The "women" you see onscreen are trannies. You only notice how hideous they are when they grow out of their twink phase. These trannies are reported to be older than they are, when they claim to be 16 they are 13 year old trannies. 20 year olds are actually 16, etc. etc.

THEY ARE TRANNIES

flat earth conspiracy

Pathetic

The alt-left are the violent chimps who attack people, destroy statues, start riots and so on. Soros' goons.

why is everyone ignoring the antifa violence

is it because "we fight gnazis so its ok" ?

Because the Fourth Estate is the Fifth Column.

It's like they want to be as easy to execute as possible.

2004 was a long time ago, user.

Even die hard democrats admit it.

Were white? if so, good.

Do you have any more examples?
There are a lot of women celebrities that I see with very strange proportions.
black women are really masculine though

Who actually eats cake like this? The rare times I do eat cake, I take very small bites and savor it but I always see these repulsive media subhumans shove it in their mouth in the most disgusting way possible. Just the thought of eating cake that way is nauseating.

Niggers just have shitty sexual dimorphism.

This bitch clearly has TDS, like all fat, disgusting hags who vote democrat. She used to be hot, that's the sad part.

That diploma sure taught her a lot.

What the fuck is this ? Ebin funny show with more political propaganda than a ww2 straight up propaganda.

At least you admit that you want white genocide, goon. I can respect that, honesty.

Face of the alt-left.

Are liberals insane?

Women were a mistake.

Why are conservatives so disingenuous?

Why do liberals attack trump when people attack liberals?
Its like pavlov's dog.

Can people stop being hysterical cunts for a second and explain themselves?

Although I understand the intended message of the image, it's still the shittiest comparison known to man along with 90% of everything else that invokes Godwin's Law. The only people who truly know what I mean are the fastly dwindling number of German WW2 veterans who never renounced their beliefs. You have to understand what the situation was in Germany at the time and precisely all the subversion that the Jews were doing that caused the hatred in the first place. They weren't just "killing jews lmao", they offered to move them away from the country through the Haavara Agreement and when they spat it back in their face, they got concentrated.

The greatest trick the jew played was convincing the world he didn't exist.
In all seriousness, it's faggots like Chris Ray Gun and other GG ecelebs who jerk off imaginging they're the jews under Fuhrer Anita's regime. They read Fahrenheit 451 or Brave New World but they've never heard of Utopia.

What a fucking boss.

GOLD

Your point means jackshit when you only selectively point out what you want to point out.
For example, Obama golfed over 333 times while in office. He golfed when Louisiana was being flooded and they needed someone to look up to. Not even Dubya was that much of a scumbag. He golfed in the middle of the race riots. He golfed when Justice Scalia's funeral was held. He kicked a married couple off a golf course so that he could play his 256th game. And yet, you won't hear that anywhere. Libs won't bat an eyelid. Meanwhile, Trump plays golf a few times in succession when nothing major is happening to the country and they go fucking crazy, like piranhas to the carcass of a dead cow used to make nothingburgers.

This shit is precisely why no-one takes you seriously anymore.

kek, i like it

>>>/rdonaldtrump/

Anyone else really tired of all this bullshit?

What bullshit?

muh raycists, muh natzees, muh drunfpt, etc.

They won't fucking stop, they'll never leave you alone. They'll chase you into every fucking niche hobby and wreck that too. What's even more surprising is that they don't understand why people hate them, they act like it's just common sense. It's not enough they march in the streets for this shit, it's not enough they have to infect every type of media, then they have to rub your face in it. Jesus Christ most people just want to be left alone. Go to work, come home and watch a movie or something. Not get fucking lectured about power and privilege in comic books.

reported for posting murder objects for whitey righties. i hate you and I hate blondon dRrumpf.

I guarantee you'd be fapping if she was posing in some magazine, her retarded thoughts notwithstanding.

Tina Fey is not funny.
She is still fitting in perfectly with her friends at SNL.

u voted drumpf, dais iz what u get drumpflet!

Like clockwork.