Keith Olbermann Loses His Fucking Mind

You really have to watch the whole video:

twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/808544608124813312

my sides…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/808448475851538432/vid\/640x360\/QT3xn-_sD5Y0Pzqv.mp4
ny*post.com/2016/10/29/heres-how-hackers-stole-50000-of-john-podestas-emails/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
archive.fo/oF7qe
archive.is/aItdQ
counter*punch.org/2016/12/12/the-cia-never-ever-lies/
archive.is/6wjmn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'll pass.

Olbermann (can't believe he's not jewish) is desperately trying to salvage a failed tv career and now he's at the bottom of the barrel shilling for GQ news. He's just grandstanding for views and would probably suck Trump's cock if he thought that would guarantee him an audience.

Someone make a webm if they feel like it. To me, he doesn't deserve the page clicks.

HANG THE TRAITORS

You are missing out, user. It's hysterically funny.

He's so mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAFxPXGDH4E

So this is the Lefty version of Alex Jones

Is There a Russian Coup Underway in America?

You should have at least put the title to the video in the O.P., user..

Kek, no! I didn't want those digits!

trips don't lie

What if the Russians supported TRUMP because the Vatican supported Shrillery?

Completely fake. It never happened.
Here is Pirebus correcting Cuck Todd yesterday about the false story

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16110
>>>/polmeta/16096
>>>/polmeta/16105
>>>/polmeta/16370

I thought the left thought the flag was a racist symbol?

Is he trying to look like a scared nu-male there because that's all he looks like.

Reince is channeling Trump in the way he talks and such there. I fucking love it.

We should set those that consider the flag racist on him for laughs.

Kill your self you samefagging spamming nigger.

Here is the direct link to the MP4 on twitter if you want it.
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/808448475851538432/vid\/640x360\/QT3xn-_sD5Y0Pzqv.mp4

I'd upload it as WEBM but I havn't found a good tool for that yet to cut the file-size down.

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING
THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Jesus fuck, how do people even buy into this shit?

He would be a cuck if he was pushing for mass third-world immigration and racial intermarriage elsewhere, but what makes you so sure that he is expected to have loyalty to the United States?

It's not an important video, T.B.H. it's essentially fake news.

Yeah he even says,
"Obama will be our last president"

Twitter is promoting and "suggesting" the tweet, apparently.

SAGE AND REPORT

Queef Shlomoman had it coming.

How can he say this stuff with a straight face? I was kekking hard the whole time. I do like how he was calling Trump the last President though. Pretty irresponsible memeing on his part tbh.

IMPERIUM SOON FELLOW BURGERS

Do we even have enough rope for all these traitors?

That madman tweeted that video some three dozen times, what the fuck. Full on sperg.

We have enough bullets as back up.

Maybe it's just me, but that background is really distracting. It's not serious at all, and it belongs in one of those fckh8 videos. If Keith wanted to present a serious argument he should have acted serious. The salt was great tho.

Pathetic. Not even worth watching after the first two seconds.

I'm surprised no one has called him sexist for this. In any case, I will never understand the mindset of the people if only because it will lead to people on our side to finally flip out.

Keith will be the first if his overlords succeed.

I guaran-fucking-tee it.

You only have preferred 'minority' status if you are liberal.

Holy shit. I remember predicting that they would try to claim that the Russians hacked into the voting machines after Trump won, but they're really hammering down on this. They really can't stand defeat. If anything was hacked, it was Shillary who did it.

Are these people mad? Isn't the majority of the military on Trumps side? Trump could put out the word and the country would be under lockdown immediately.

Katie Tur used to let this guy up inside her.

Yikes!

I ripped the video here:

and extracted the meme:

He a cuck and furfag.

I'm color retarded, did you see any purple?

Isn't he apart of atheism plus? That pretty much the same thing as being jewish.

We weren't even in conflict with Russia until you fuckers lost!

So I wonder when obongo is gonna declare war on Russia. The crazy nigger-kike-faggot might just do it.

This. Giving clicks to these retards only helps them. If mods ever start enforcing rules (instead of just downboating threads they don't like with anchors) they should make lefty trash like this mirror/webm/mp4 mandatory.

lol, tweet at this bitch nigga!

take your tinfoil hat off olberkike

All good man. I thought was that it was pink and blue.

Heh. Why are they doing this to themselves?

They're an inherently self-destructive people.

webm

Oh go fuck off Olberman.

republicans bad
democrats good

He is such a basic bitch.

I DONT TRUST THE CIA BUT WHEN IT SUITS ME I DO
I DONT TRUST MITCH MCCONELL BUT WHEN IT BULWarKS MY NARRATIVE I DO
I AM LIKE JOE ROGAN AND THINK YELLING SOUNDS MASCULINE

Man, this election loss hit Olbermann really hard, huh? What is with these leftist retards and this election? Do they actually think the world is ending, or is this just to get money?

Actually he's always been a bitch

Yes, my liege!

he must be spending time in the isolation tank and taking alpha brain on top of it. a total free mind

Moments later he wiped his ass with it before setting it on fire.

Wikileaks confirmed it was NOT a hack but an intentional leak from inside the DNC. Hillary pissed off an IT guy.

OAH SHIP
checked

has to be secured for it to be a hack

Podesta clicked on something he shouldn't have and that dead staffer in DC leaked a good bit. No Dem wants to talk about that because it makes the DNC looks like utter shit. No IT security and a staffer killed for growing a conscience.

Hey, they didn't give 'em a Nobel Peace Prize for nothin'!

It probably is ending for them if they have any damning skeletons in their closet (and they do) they're afraid Trump will throw them wide open (he will)

They're terrified, they robbed this country blind, they are corrupt and evil, they lie and manipulate, and they know Trump is 5 steps ahead of them.

They will fail and keep failing, they will probably try to kill Trump. But the military is on Trumps side.

It has to be more of the former than the latter, as Podesta's e-mails went up to late 2015, after whats his face was killed.

New meme.

(checked)
I'll never get tired of all this winning.

Let the winning never end!

Report it for fake news.

I immediately noticed him being loud and grandiose like Filter Man.

I'm not sure anyone but the commies and Judeophiles actually does.

:^)

CHEEKI BREEKI

I cant wait to see what these leftists will do with rhetoric like this

Will they try to kill Trump? Will they try to kill Republican politicians? Will they try to kill American Servicemen and Police? Will leftists in High office make these attempts? Will leftists in and amongst the citizenry (or illegal immigrants) be the ones to light the flame?
I eagerly watch, like a child in bed waiting for Santa is grace the Christmas tree with presents, for leftists to start an Insurgency/Civil war. I cannot wait for the Chaos that it will bring. I cannot wait for the chance to shake out of this path-less, greying life for a brief (or prolonged) exploration of war right in my own backyard.

I know I am not alone in this desire
Praise Kek, Bringer in of Light, Lord of Chaos
/edgy blogpost

(checked)
They start it
we end it

whoever shoots first always loses…. let them do there thing for awhile

It seems like me need to create special detention facilities for these "people".

Obviously meant "we".

Don't we already have those?

It's cute seeing these people LARP as a resistance while they're astroturfed by Jewish money and influence.

Imagine if his "resistance" got shut down. He would be screaming bloody murder and have a legion of Jewish lawyers to correct it faster than you can blink. Meanwhile we get shut down left and right and have no kind of recourse.

Maybe. It depends on who you ask. I don't think the current "camps" are big enough for what we should be planning for.

he done gone cuckoo… this narrative is dangerous. if the libs can get the public to believe it then they can kill him and say it was a good thing because he was a ruskie spy.

War if they do

Make internment camps great again.

Wew lad. That about sums up this piece of shit.

What about this SNL skit with Walter White, aka Brian Something, and also that ghostbuster girl with long blonde hair instead of short. They say all that will be left are the toads. (No issues.) Then Walter says building a wall will be better for the economy. (No issues.)

These people are retarded. Remember how they made fun of Obama when he was elected?

Thank you .webm bro.

I understand what they're going for with the Walter white thing, but they are fucking dumb. It would actually make sense to have someone who's a very successful drug king pin be in charge of the DEA. Who better than someone who knows all the tricks and has inside knowledge on how drug traffickers and cartels operate? It's like what great ancient civilizations would do where they take the best people fighting against like best pirates and give them a job fighting pirates.

But it's also fucking dumb because trump isn't actually doing that.

What a fucking loser. Draping yourself in the flag is one thing but huddling under it like you're some granny and it's your shawl is the height of low energy.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. This is what being raised on Hollywood movies and TV has done to the leftist mind.
They have been told, since childhood, that the Nazis were the most cartoonishly evil rulers ever. They have been told that Trump is a Nazi
and if Trump wins all the horrible bad stuff that the Nazis did they learned about in school (and saw on TV) will happen.

But now, Trump is going to be President and their "nightmare scenario" looks like it's coming true. So what do they do now that they believe they are going to live under a Nazi regime? They do what the people in the movies and TV shows do: they form a "resistance" against the Nazi government.
They probably think they're gonna be like the Crimson Raiders from Blunderlands 2.
This is their world now.

This guy looks like a jew, (((wikipedia))) says hes (((unitarian))).

This is why I have no faith in the current system and there's millions of people that will never be reached because the kikes have them right under their thumb with the media. These people either have to be killed or repressed.

These kikes can spin literally anything. They managed to spin DNC leaks that exposed corruption, collusion, pay to play and rigging in the DNC into Trump is a puppet of Putin. Think about that for a minute. It got spun so hard it had rotary lift and took flight.

In the late 00s I became apolitical because I got so frustrated with this kind of thing. I reached a point where I could not believe anything at all that was political. I got rid of my television and I shut it all out deliberately. Now, it's different I'll do anything to win I'll spin and misinform because that's how politics is done. I really do loathe democracy and how very terrible it is.

To your point, some of the best home security consultants are often ex burglars.

Dude, I feel like a kid again. Russia was the national boogieman of my youth. Is this 1985? Is Rocky about to fight Ivan Drago or something? What even makes Russia so hated by American Leftists? Because they don't like gays? Because the cute girl from Pussy Riot got clubbed for acting like a shit head in a church?

None of this makes any sense.

they don't like Russia because they were told not to like them. it's as simple as that.

What a fucking attention whoring fag.

What's GQ? Gay Quarterly magazine?

Exactly. There is no good reason to be against Russia. Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, China and Israel are the biggest problem nations for this country. Obviously it suits the anti-white agenda to do so or else they wouldn't be doing this.

Wait, NOW they're worried about Russian involvement? Is it 70 years ago already? So it's okay for Israel and Saudi Arabia to run the us but not Russia? It sounds pretty intolerant to say that this is our country, sovereignty is racist.

The "Russian involvement" I'm more worried about is the fact that the director of the CIA is a literal communist.
Newt Gingrich was right, HUAC needs to be brought back so this slime can be properly rooted out.

What's this bitch beta doing these days anyway? All I remember hearing about Olbermann is he fell out of favor at MSNBC a couple years back.

My how the mighty have fallen.
This is a guy who criticized Bush back during his first term, and was seen as "brave" for doing so.
Now he's taken his angry tirade schtick and uses it to tell lies. Russia is a scapegoat, nothing more.

(checked)
It makes perfect sense when you realise who pulls the strings of the "American left" (le happy globalist merchants) and what the goals of those people are (white genocide).

Good God, It's like Alex Jones and Kieth Olberman Switched Bodies.

@_@

Can't be a patriot without it

Yes, they believed all of a history was a straight line to their progressive utopia, that they were on the right side of history, the whites had been defeated, that any other course is impossible. We've literally shattered the foundation of their worldview.

It's funny but he needs to start taking Super Male Vitality

Stalin purged some kikes from the USSR and their immigrant descendants want revenge, also Jews have hated Russia since the Tsar cucked their first attempt at an EU during the Congress of Vienna.

The Left of 1985 and earlier loved Russia as it existed in those times. State-owned everything and viciously censored speech is their solution to the problems in their mind of oligarchy (free market capitalism) and "hate speech" (patriotism). The USSR is their final endgame for the entire world, even though said USSR died 25 years ago as a proven failure, both economically and socially. The only difference is that Soviets were encouraged to be patriotic and love their country, while the modern Left won't even allow that much.

sacuse for yhe painting user.

Top kek. This is great.

Dubs checked, goddamn that girl is cute

LITERALLY WHO

olberman's breakdown on msnbc a few years back was pretty lolworthy. he was doing a "thursdays with thurber" gimmick for a while where he would read james thurber stories on air in memory of his cancer dad. a lefty glenn beck is a better comparison than alpha jones.

No idiot, oberman is gleen beck tier retarded

How cute, he's doing the angry teacher shtick, too bad these leftists are so weak and fake not even a child could be fazed by their baby tantrums anymore.

Is he out of his fucking mind? The US fucks with other countries' elections ALL THE TIME.

He looks like an old lady huddling under a blanket to stay warm in August.

Cards on the table, guys: would anyone in this thread actually care if the Russians really HAD somehow fucked with the election? Because I'm having a hard time getting worked up about it. I'll take a commie over a baby-eating devil worshiper any day.

checked

Shadilay, brother.

Yes, as we have to decide our own fate, not be saved by someone else.

KOREA, JAPAN, PHILLIPINES (USED), THE WHOLE OF AFRICA, BALTIC STATES, UKRAINE, HONG KONG (SORTA), MEXICO, BRAZIL, HAITI, FALKLANDS, THE ALMOST WHOLE OF SOUTH AMERICA, IRAQ AFGHANISTAN, THE MIDDLE EAST, I GUESS YOU GET THE POINT.

THEY TRIED ON CUBA, NORTH KOREA, VIETNAM, GERMANY (THE SPLIT), THE EARLY SOUTH AMERICA WITH THE GREAT WHITE FLEET ( SWEET NAME ILL ADMIT ), NOT TO MENTION SPAIN CAME FIRST TO PLUNDER, OR HOW ABOUT THE POPE IN THE CRUSADES TAKING EVERYONES FIGHTING MEN AND SENDING EM TO KILL. I MEAN THAT'S WHAT WE DO IS FUCK WITH OTHER PEOPLE SHIT.

Way to prove it by talking like a fucking teenager

I am literally going to pray to God and Kek that Trump invites Putin to his inauguration. Praise Kek!

Fucking Kek.

Why is he flipping the pages of his papers? He even looks down at them one time to read a quote and didn't skip a beat. He practiced that speech for days. Someone replace the audio with Hitler speech.

Add the Russian scum animation to that

I hope every user is bringing up the Israeli lobby/dual Israeli-American citizens/how Joe Biden (among many other VIPs obviously) openly admits to being a Zionist/etc. everytime they read/see/hear someone whining about possible Russian political involvement. We have a perfect opportunity here to draw attention to that shit.

This guy is hilarious.

LOL, I didn't even see that.

Some poor intern will have to explain to this loon how to internet

Manipulating foreign elections is basically all that the NED and USAID do on a regular basis

Fucked with the election by exposing how Hillary was fucking with the election?

As a Bong who got told by your King NigNog which way to vote in my referendum (complete with thinly veiled threats of economic sanctions) I'm confused by the hypocrisy.

Anyway fuck all that, better decide who the messenger was, and kill them.

No, I don't. In fact, what I need to do and is going to be a better use of my time, is shitting out my lunch. It's a turd you can believe in.

This guy is fucking pathetic, its sad

No, hes the lefty Glenn Beck/Mark Levine

Rate my OC

(spread it on twatter)

1984 should be required reading for every child.

4/5, bretty gud. Pasted video doesn't match the noise in the picture.

LOL!

First off they worship moloch, call it out as such.

Second off… >implying the kike moloch worshippers arent commies

Third off.. The only ones that tried hacking the voting machines are soros and his ilk.

Fourth off………. Providing the people with the facts of what their elected elite have been doing is not interfering it is providing aid.

And lastly……………………………………….. All evidence points to the "hacks" actually being internal leaks.

By using the oldest trick in the book – phishing – to get John Podesta's e-mail password? And if the guy who was murdered isn't the one who leaked the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks you can bet someone used the exact same trick on them. None of this require super russian hackers which is why it will be impossible to prove the russian government is behind all of this.

And anyway nobody denies the e-mails are true.

BNW
Machivelli's prince
The Bible (Esoteric teaching might be helpful)

Some people hide this media from normies because they consider them too stupid.
I say, fuck off - everyone needs the truth forced down their throat.

Unless they were more hands on and had Russian subverters amongst them.

Another way to describe him would be as yesterday's Cenk Uygur, an obvious DNC plant and his affiliation with Al Gore's current.tv outs him as a globalist or blackmailed globalist tool.

Shitty OC but still OC

Sounds about right.

quality meltdown

Keith….Earth to Keith…

And They Don't Stop Coming

they have a population a third the size of the US, a GDP 10 times smaller than the US, and have a military budget a tenth of the size of ours. How anyone could possibly imagine them threatening us DIRECTLY is fucking ludicrous

This is the funniest shit since election night.

What happened to 'appointing a special prosecutor to investigate your political enemies is fascism!'?

9/10, just wish it was longer

The sad thing about 70 years ago is that McCarthy was right about (((commies))) infiltrating the US govt, but they weren't infiltrating the government, it was the universities.

Speaking of which…

That would be mighty kekworthy

You need a haircut m8

Living meme vs living meme

A DISGRACEFUL
MALNOURISHED
CHIPMONK

Keif Olderman, and the Resisty.

No you fucking faggot I'm not going to go and fight the based Russians because you and your kike and libshit friends are assmad that they wont bend the knee to gloabalism

IF IM GOING TO FIGHT ANYONE ITS GOING TO BE YOU FOR FUCKING UP OUR SOCIETY

We are going to fucking kill you you lying cheating country destroying sub human piece of shit

really makes you think about the irony of your statementTYSM user for posting that rhodie-cutie, I've never sen it before! It certainly is rare!.

it is in a lot of public schools specifically because they know most kids will take one looks it and immediately stop paying attention because it's on the curriculum.

You can add to that list
So these faggots know about the desolation of the use of drugs and its despair. NOt the glorified nigger version of it.
IT is the best first fact filled Redpill book.

Sounds the the best course of action

In good time

Our history always has been far more complex and interesting than most fiction out there.
(checked)
Liberal Globalism has replaced Neo-Cohen Warmongering, but both have become indistinguishable from each other.
(checked)
(Checked)

Shadilay in kind brother

Let the battle begin

they have fucking nukes incase you forgot

This fucker can't decide whether to burn the flag or wear it. Whatever his (((masters))) want.

Why not both?

Ignore previous

Letthemfight.jpeg

So does Pakistan.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

This has a really nice beat to it once you listen several times over. Needs edit.

Hey - at least people are talking about Keith Olbermann again.

Good for him.

If I stripped naked and robbed a jewelry store at gun point, people would be talking about me

It's called sarcasm user

Just playing along, desu

>Podesta clicked on something he shouldn't have and…

correction: Podesta was told he should click on something he shouldn't have so it's worse than you think

ny*post.com/2016/10/29/heres-how-hackers-stole-50000-of-john-podestas-emails/

"The hackers sent John Podesta an official-looking email on Saturday, March 19, that appeared to come from Google. It warned that someone in Ukraine had obtained Podesta’s personal Gmail password and tried unsuccessfully to log in, and it directed him to a website where he should “change your password immediately.”

Podesta’s chief of staff, Sara Latham, forwarded the email to the operations help desk of Clinton’s campaign, where staffer Charles Delavan in Brooklyn, New York, wrote back 25 minutes later, “This is a legitimate email. John needs to change his password immediately.”

But the email was not authentic."

Reminder that Hillary claimed Russian hackers planted evidence on Weiner's laptop while it was unplugged in an evidence locker

pretty racist when he starts shouting "RUSSIAN SCUM".

sick of gross old racist white men like this mansplaining.

So Delavan is the mole. Got it.

I would have no problem with all the information being declassified.
Because it would be funny as fuck to see how it backfires on all the leftist shitbags.

Someone needs to make a webm out of this.

HE'S DOUBLING DOWN!

man they really are nuts

1984 tends to hit normies as a warning against Fascism. It doesn't help that the government's innocent scapegoat is a kike.

Its actually about communism that's what people don't get

Which is weird, as IngSoc means English Socialism.

I used to wonder how these faggots could be serious, now I don't care and I just want them shot.

I think you mean diaper pin

Holy shit I love Jonestein sometimes.
22:35 (mirror)

Honestly if he would name the jew he'd be my favorite. Even if the claims of him being disinfo are true, he's fun to watch and he does drop some good redpills. Maybe one day he'll slip and say those filthy kikes instead of globalists.

(((KIKE TODD)))

LOL at the Ric Flair "WOO!"

LOL I posted too soon. The snarling like some DOOM II demon had me rolling

Kek

I can't wait until these idiots get themselves bannu by letting their masters get them too frothy.

Do these people really not understand that
THIS SHIT IS WHY YOU LOST?
Nobody wants to be talked down to by some sportswriter who LARPs as a 50s new anchor. Nobody wants to be tut-tutted at by cat-ladies who have never worked a day in their lives.

@05:47

Good for him!

Socialists are weird. They give Obama a Nobel peace prize for doing nothing, and now they're calling for Trump's head for doing nothing

These people are beyond insane

Don't eat so much and it won't take eight minutes to get it out.

Julius LeBlanc Stewart

Nymphs Hunting (1989)

lol what a fag

vid unrelated

He was right about Hollywood though.

If he's not incompetent – which is a real possibility, don't forget Paul Combetta and his questions on Reddit on how to delete Hillary Clinton's e-mails.

I can't wait for Olbermann to an hero.

I think you mean beach himself

he's like the liberal's glenn beck

Difference being the left aren't embarrassed by Keith Olbermann and instead hail him as some kind of hero

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899

" The gmail one is REAL
Milia, can you change - does JDP have the 2 step verification or do we need to do with him on the phone? Don't want to lock him out of his in box! "

Remember what happened on October 17 or 18? some teenager on 4chan was able to lock John Podesta out of his e-mail box and/or Twitter account for what? 24h? It's entirely possible these people are just incompetent. Many of them only appear powerful because they're protected by the media.

THat pic looks shooped

They are. Most of the high officials use normalfag email accounts like gmail and hotmail. They also use google hangouts to conduct meetings. They are just a bunch of computer illiterate baby boomers.

Delavan also told them they need to delete c:\windows\system32

wew

Government is their god. To them its the most important thing in the world. So they loosing control of it freaks them the fuck out.

AND HE'S FULL OF SHIT:

THREATS AND RESPONSES; C.I.A. Letter to Senate on Baghdad's Intentions
archive.fo/oF7qe
>*We have credible reporting that al-Qa'ida leaders sought contacts in Iraq who could help them acquire W.M.D. capabilities. The reporting also stated that Iraq has provided training to al-Qa'ida members in the areas of poisons and gases and making conventional bombs.

Powell's doubts over CIA intelligence on Iraq prompted him to set up secret review
archive.is/aItdQ

counter*punch.org/2016/12/12/the-cia-never-ever-lies/
>The oligarch who owns the Washington Post has CIA contracts worth at least twice what he paid to buy the Washington Post, thus making the Washington Post the most reliable authority on the CIA we have ever, ever had.

The CIA lied about WMDs in Iraq just like they're lying about Russia hacking into the DNC's and Podesta's e-mails. And anyway the media did their best to hide the Podesta e-mails scandals with the grab-them-by-the-pussy tape that was released by MSNBC on the same day, October 7th, just after Wikileaks began publishing the Podesta e-mails.

Good luck resisting when you gave up all your guns…
Maybe you can ask the federal government for help. Oh wait Trump the government now.

Colin Powell had an AOL account but it didn't matter anyway because I think Guccifer easily stole his e-mails by guessing the password.

Remember user. Everything they are afraid is going to happen to them is because they planned on doing it to you. No mercy. No remorse.

Read this, then re-watch the video I posted

Keith has really lost his mind, he's going full Glenn Beck retard. He's even starting to look like Glenn Beck.

Forgot link:
archive.is/6wjmn
They still blame Russians!!!

It's either blind or intentional misdirection, as usual. They are not innocent because they are grown adults at ate it up like cheerleader snot.

They seem to be trying to be making a lot of noise to hide form the penalty for treason. It's not fooling Death, that's for sure.

This pic is great because it puts a alleged plain crash next to a bombing raid and makes the impacts look oddly similar.

Has any chance to persecution of slavs?

Do i even want to know?

I bet Keith wouldn't like it very much if he were compared with Alex Jones. Someone should make some mash-ups of these two going crazy.

That was a pretty decent impersonation.

wew

Bizarro world

is this thread locked 2 me or something? servers being retarded and can't greentext itt

To Long Did Not Watch Version:

Fuck this liberal hack. The intellectual dishonesty in Olbermann's diatribe is absolutely stunning. I shouldn't be too surprised giving how assmad Clinton supporters are, but this is like Judith Miller-level of lies and bullshit.

I sincerely hope Trump locks up all of these media figures on charges of sedition as soon as he's inaugurated.

Strike a pose fag. You're fucking gay and with luck you're going into the bog.

man the networks are getting so desperate their actors are going full blown retard now, it's so embarrassing to see them exposed as money hungry, click/view bait fuckwits.

7/10
not too bad, user

hahahaha very well done

(checked)

So is he really getting this unhinged or is he just doing his best filterman impression?

He's always been like this. He thinks if he talks like a sophmore english paper he'll be taken more seriously.

I think I'm going to die of laughter long before the Russians get me.

He's now saying Alexander Hamilton magically saw the Trump presidency incoming and that Hilllary would be the hero to save us all.

Well Shlomo the US never was. It's a republic.

Trickster terrorism is best terrorism.

That's a quote from Trump.

I used to love it when he took it to Bush because of W's fuckups. One of the (many) things that helped me to support Trump was that part where he called out Jeb's bullshit about W keeping us safe.

9/10
you actually listened to the garbage and refuted his point. well done, user.

This guy is fucking insane.

I really wonder if he actually believes the bullshit coming out of his mouth, trapped in a little echo chamber…..

Or if he's just adept at lying through his teeth.

Fresh out of the meme oven.

He has no significance. Why would I watch him spewing lies?

Wheres the salt thread? There needs to be one dedicated for this shit. We just shattered what little hope they had, and theres no salt thread.

twatter showing its true colors once again. Soon they will become irrelevant.

Most of us on Holla Forums know that 1984 was a warning. The (((media, democrats, educational overlords, etc.))) see it as a guidebook.

To you, George Orwell, shadilay.