Africa

I'd like to learn more about Africa and it's potential. It is such a large continent and is so rich with natural resources. Does anyone recommend any literature or documentaries about Africa with a reasonably red-pilled take on it. No "feed starving niggers" and no run of the mill lion-kills-zebra. Possibly group effect on the ecology?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
polchan.xyz/
youtube.com/watch?v=PmrQ00_rAH8
youtube.com/watch?v=91lg2Strqpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In case you haven't already seen it.

Chinks are taking over Africa. Niggers hate it to the point some are asking for a return to European colonialism since they were treated better at the time. Many places are like warzones or disease hotspots too. I'd recommend old Vice jews Africa documentaries but the way they went full leftist garbage in recent years is not worth them getting any views.

I did see that Liberian one. Vice really had potential at one time.

Checked. Exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks.

would it be a good idea to propose for unicef and the UN to put hormones in the food that's being sent to africa? this way you won't let anyone starve but it won't become a problem that's still being dealt with in 20 years

B-but muh poor Afroniggers…

I like the Italian version, the narrator says things in such a matter-of-fact way

Most resouces are sold to china / eu / india by their landlords ..
You could just kill the guy and nullify the contract but have fun with pissed chinks.
People are pretty fucked… racism is extreme (from both sides) … the whiter you are the better you are off generally.

Culture is one of brute force and deceit.
If you got some money and pay the right people you get anything you want.. but they will fuck you overevery possible way. A contract is worth nothing once you cant pay the owner anymore.

No pity for them.

Google the true size of Africa. It's fucking massive.

Once you figure out that not only are all the niggers hostile, but that it is also so inaccessible that it would never be profitable to move goods thru, you'll realize that the real red pill is that Tsar Bombas should be dropped all over the entire place.

You see this shit?
All that blue/brown/orange is really really old rocks. And it's on the surface.
That's becouse there weren't many seas or glaciers there to cover it up with sedimentary shit. And where the sedimentary shit is, you've got oil.
And even the red orogens are old mountains, the like of middle Germany/Bohemia/Appalachians where all the coal and metal is.

Nogs are basically sitting on a treasure chest that's even more valuable than Siberia or North America.
Africa is resource wise by far the richest continent. Agriculture, not so, becouse of tropics.

Just ask yourself, why is Africa drenched in war, genocide, cannibalism and AIDS?
If they managed or Europeans came and exploited it properly to pull themselves up, they would be the richest Empire on earth.

pics

Good documentary, though I couldn't avoid getting the impression that much of it was staged for the cameras.

This is a good one, though Liberia is shitty even by African standards.

They fucked up their chance. Let the Chinese finish them off before we come back and reconquer Africa.

"The Fortunes of Africa" and "Diamonds, Gold and War", both books by Martin Meredith.
First one is a reasonably objective summary of the continent's history, from first settlers and Egyptian kangz to independence of the colonies. The second is mostly dedicated to Cecil Rhodes and formation of Boer Republics. The author explains in very honest terms why, how and when the colonists fucked up, and mindless greed and savagery of niggers is also given a good mention. Essential reading if you want to understand what was and is going on there.

There is great potential there, to be sure. I am studying forestry and resource management, and the college has a requirement to study abroad at least once; most of their programs are in South and Central America, but they also have opportunities for study in southern Africa, which is what I am more interested in. Building new, white settlements in Africa is of great interest to me and I am looking forward to getting out there in the field and studying the land and its potential there.

Much of it is incredibly low in population density and rather arid (in the south), and with some proper engineering and agricultural intuitiveness, I believe whites can make it work, as we have done already in the past. It's simply a matter of keeping the blacks out.

I was born in Africa. It is a beautiful, rich land. Africa will never be great as long as it is inhabited by Africans.

The Chinese (and the Japanese too) are taking over because Euro and Ameriburger companies don't want to do fucking anything. I know people who built comms infrastructure down there and you know what happend when they asked companies like Siemens or Cisco? Complete fucking radio silence. You know what chinks like Huawei do? They send you whatever you asked for, people to build and maintain it and they train natives as helpers for maintenance. And ship you three crates of smart phones as goodies on top.

The difference between Siemens and Cisco, and Huawei, is that the former two see Africa as an opportunity to do business with prospective clients, while the latter sees Africa as an opportunity to culturally dominate. Hence the reason that the former don't want to have anything to do with such shoddy unreliable clients, while the latter is all too happy to enact their Master Plan.

European technicians acting on behalf on one of the largest telecom operators aren't "shoddy unreliable clients". They're fucking complacent because lolafrica.

You have mis-understood. The "clients" are the African governments and businesses that would be doing business with Siemens and Cisco. Siemens and Cisco are not the clients.

Wouldn't an African colony comprised of European peoples, if given enough time and exposure to the environment, morph into something closer to niggers? Am I missing something?

No, because they're European.

Brazil is much richer in resources and it would be easier to conquer it, most of the still remaining white/castizo population would support white rule too.

Then how did niggers come into being in the first place?

Rhodesian?

2 films I suggest is "Zulu" and "The Ghost and the Darkness". "Zulu" is about the Zulu war, plenty of nigs get their ass handed to them. The other film is about 2 lions terrorizing an African railroad project and killing dozens of men. Both were based of a true story

I'm interested on how Nelson Mandela died this fucking 2013.

If I remember correctly he died earlier than that.

While humans mated with Neanderthals to produce Europeans and Han Chinese, the humans in Africa mated with an unknown hominid species, producing a race of half-beasts that you still see there today. Some studies on the possible DNA structures have been done since 2013, but it's not exactly politically correct to point out that archaic Africans mated with an unknown species of hominid instead of Neanderthals like the whites and Chinese did.

"When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger." - HP Lovecraft

No, American born abroad. Christian missionaries.

All that matter is that his grandson raped some girl in a public bathroom.

The niggers are guardians, preserving the vast mineral resources, making sure they won't be wasted before they are needed for man's push to the stars.

Everything new I learn about Africa further convinces me that niggers just aren't people.

The Fate of Africa by Martin Meredith is a great book that details the failure of post-colonial in an honest way.

The english version was edited for the goy audience. Get the italian version with subtitles if you can.

Reconquer AFTER letting China colonize it and extract its resources? You're an idiot.
WW3's going to be over Africa, and we're gearing up for a American-Russian alliance to split it without letting the chinks get it.

the tranquilizing of the crocodiles in that video is bullshit
crocodiles dont wake up from anaesthesia if you give them tranquilizers their hearts stop
they're a very ancient reptile and their bodies cant metabolize it properly

Get ready

(checked)
Pretty much this, the only bad thing our ancestors had done wrong was not killing every non white during the colonial years. Just imagine how advanced we could have been if we could be able to have kept Africa and all America.

It's so easy.

Why the fuck is this bumplocked?

I bet your a crock fucker.

nah just a shitposter from down under

THIS PLACE IS OVER

8CH/POL/ IS KILL

KIKE MODS KILLED IT

Bumplocked Self-Improvement Threads

Bumplocked Red Pill Dump Threads

Bumplocked NatSoc Threads

Bumplocked Art Threads

Bumplocked Literature Threads

EVERYTHING VALUABLE IS BUMPLOCKED

ANYONE COMPLAINING IS PERMABANNED

CHECK THE BOARDLOG

CHECK /polmeta/

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

EX0DUS NOWWWWWWWWW

==GO TO== >>>>> polchan.xyz/

after all the bs failed they just made Eritrean "citizenship" the gold standard for document forgers by making asylum status basically automatic by anyone holding documents to siphon off youth.

so after anyone leaves their home country they become"Eritrean" for immigration paperwork

pros:
lower aids rate than most of the world
literacy almost 100% (in multiple languages)
malaria removed
food security, if not for the sanctions would be an exporter
oh and gun ownership is mandatory

youtube.com/watch?v=PmrQ00_rAH8

youtube.com/watch?v=91lg2Strqpo

my great grandmother was in sewing circles with other grannys sewing gas masks, shits memeworthy .

AND only fluid regime change of an african government in 1991 overthrowing commie DERG and installing the EPLF/current Ethiopian government/current archenemy.

totally anecdotal tho….
main allies
Israel AND Iran
shit just gets stranger the more you look

Just noticed that, why is this pumblocked?

is it not racist enough?
don't was newfriends seeing the inquisitive, yeah bias, side of /bol/ ?