Group trying to bribe and coerces Electors

Anything we can do to shut these niggers down?

archive.is/B2KC5

Look at these smug cunts. The meme war isn't over lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fight them how? The best policy is to ignore. They're begging for Civil War, let them have it. Either way, we win.

What did she mean by this?

She's going to die first?

liberals can't fight, they don't own guns

She dies.

Not even a dignity rape for that skank

IT'S AFRAID

Simple. We threaten them with death.

This "im holding a sign and staring at you like a gassy faggot" meme needs to die.

All i see is weal numales and old cat ladies.
Pathetic.

No, the best policy is to call them out on their lies and post all the proof of libs flipping out and rioting. Show the leftists acting like bullies and so on. The Hillbullies shit as well as the draftourdaughters shit for a good mix of logic and emotional nonsense to counter this bullshit.

That said I'm getting real tired of these fuckers.

They rely entirely on social cues and seek nothing but recognition and acceptance of their peers. Their greatest weakness is their need for acceptance. To destroy them, work from the bottom. Simply dig into the ones that annoy you the most, find something that would discredit them in front of heir peers, and leak it to their social media groups. They will turn on one another like injured sharks, and in their frenzies will thrash at one another blindly. Trust me anons, for I have honed my talents through two decades of trolling now. This is how you destroy such creatures.

Praise Kek!

Why haven't they already moved to Canada like they promised?

Isn't this shit a fucking felony? Did they not learn from harassing the EC earlier?

moar liek desperate and neurotic… let them dream; it'll only crush them more when nothing happens

pretty sure we all already knew coonfy was either rach or protecting rach

They were never going to move, they were signalling then and they're signalling now. They aren't actually going to do shit outside of empty threats.

Nothing but women, old boomer hippy fucks and numales. Disgusting.

This may have been the best strategy in the past, but we have real power on our side now. No need to set our sights small anymore. Meme the stars, or don't meme at all.

Shadilay brother.

WRONG. Make no such threats. Simply ACT.

I lol'd. If we can meme these to their family and friends, they'll never look at them the same way again.

How is it possible that they are still very salty over the election?

Because the media is stringing them along with fake claims of "Russian hacks".

this

Can we spam the #hamiltonelectors hashtag with pepe and maga images?

I fixed her face
Now she's a real human bean

Also, holy shit these people are completely out of touch with US foreign policy.

Argh it's ridiculous that the crybabies still hold to that fake claims.

It means that the people without guns (AKA liberals) will lose. Might want to not start that war.

How dense can these people be? Anyone with an IQ above 90 would realize he was saying it in jest!

What the hell is number three, it looks like some awful hybridization of nigger, curry and jew

The makers of the memes should make one in which russian hackers only decide to hack the DNC because trump told them it was okay. Like, they're not already trying to hack everyone anyway.

"No Comrade Uri, do not hack the decadent americans, let them have their election"

"But Comrade Dimitri, we have received encouragement from Agent Trump who lives among the capitalist pigs!"

That's good.

America 1942, where a surge in demand transformed the US from great depression to major power.
Trump's entire brand is negotiator.
Clinton Foundation is all about kickback bribes.
Americans not being known worldwide for their fascination with war and oil.

It's like a perfect straight flush of falsehoods. Or they just hate clinton/american's prosperity.

u wot m8

I'd skip torture.
I'd steal the oil and then turn the middle East into a glass parking lot.

narcissism ahoy

Checked

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

I'd compromise the Trump presidency if I could just to get molested by that batshit fanatic milf and I'm not even american.

twitter one with "i have daddy issues"

This. These whiny cunts have zero power. Even giving them attention is more than they deserve.

YOU ALREADY LOST

This is the kind of bitch that would take all your money, cheat on you, then accuse you of rape.

I dunno. I probably won't know because Hillary wasn't elected.

They are effectively regurgitating media talking points that have been utterly refuted and exposed as hoaxes.

I think the CIA came out a few days ago and said that the MSM story about the "CIA saying that russia hacked the election" was utter nonsense.

investmentwatchblog.com/the-cia-says-they-did-not-tell-the-washington-post-that-russia-hacked-election-in-favor-of-trump/

Yeah, the CIA flatly refuted the washington post story.

either that or

All of my wut.

Winner.

Dear 55 electors from California;

Do not be dismayed that constituents from your rural county have been unlawfully disenfranchised by hordes of illegals voting in a few sanctuary cities.

Electoral College rules allow you - and compel you - to vote your conscience.

Answer Hillary's call for infedelity and vote for Trump.

being this predictable must be so boring

something about her vagina

I can't wait for President Trump's first day in office. He will order the FBI and Secret Service to enforce the law again. Arrest every single scum bag that threatened his life during the election. Lock up all the thugs that attacked his supporters at rallies. Arrest every single democrat that threatened the electors. Tens of thousands of scumbags will be sitting in jail. President Trump will have to hire Sheriff Joe to build tent prisons. Good.

plz user they're so compartmentalized they don't even know what the fuck they have been doing

The naivety of these people is staggering. They honestly believe they are going to run around like GI Jane, Arya Stark, or Charlie's Angels and karate kick the patriarchy to the fanfare of chemically castrated cross-dressers snapping in applause.

The grim reality is that, were war to erupt, these people would be steamroll'd in a jiffy never to return to mother earth.

Their minds are poisoned, infected, with disinformation.

No they don't. That is pure false bravado. They do fantasize about smashing the patriarchy, whatever that even means, like some str0nk empowered wymyn character. But, their idea of doing it is bright red lipstick, neon hair, and retarded piercings. That also helps to show how much of a special snowflake they are. They'll go out and protest because they're a protected class and know the systems are on their side. Admitting so would kill them. Some would go out and do it anyway, but most of them are withered and old. They're the ones teaching the next generation(s) of cunts.

Imagine if there were actual counterprotests or consequences for their actions? I'm not talking about a night in jail for illegally assembling to protest gud boy chantrelle's justified police shooting. Consequences like violence or prison time. You can already see it when riot police have the balls to do anything other than ask them to leave and they have the balls to resist. Tear gas is tantamount to the hate rape of a trans-disabled-attack-helicopter-kin of color. Imagine if cops used their batons like they used to.

These people are paper tigers. They have as much power as they are allowed by kike controlled institutions and the overwhelming majority only act out because of that protection.