Freemasonry

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4

Can you watch this and tell me what you think?

Hitler ousted the Freemasons quite aggressively (archive.is/xcPit). I was wondering if we could put together a movement to destroy the DC Freemason building completely. These people have discovered a great deal of information that pertains to the very nature of reality. They keep it all a secret and use Tavistock to pick out the weaponized autists and vaccinate the rest with thimerosal. Lets actually put together a movement. You fucks are all talk. Through Pizzagate, we understand how fucked up it all truly is. I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't want to have children until the world is free of these "alpha" retards. Lets have a real holocaust.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/64094673a9ff2eef703b5f27f0d6391d2f2f6399355881bff7d205238620f70f.pdf/1944 Freemasonry; Ideology….pdf
renegadetribune.com/jewish-qabalah/
renegadetribune.com/freemasons-good-goyim/
renegadetribune.com/freemasons-good-goyim-2/
kickedoutoftheafa.wordpress.com/
archive.org/details/SecretDestinyOfAmerica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_astronauts
themasonictrowel.com/links/files/kessbook.htm
atmaslib.org/files/libcat.pdf
phoenixmasonry.org/poems.htm
nymasoniclibrary.follettdestiny.com/cataloging/servlet/presentadvancedsearchredirectorform.do?l2m=Library Search&tm=TopLevelCatalog&l2m=Library Search
alexandria.iowamasoniclibrary.org/researcher#_
mainemason.org/grandlodge/grandlibrary.asp
phoenixlodge8.com/library/contributing-to-the-library/our-amazon-wishlist/
freemasonry.london.museum/catalogue.php
1150.sydneyplus.com/MasonicLibrary/Portal.aspx?lang=en-US
freemasons-freemasonry.com/esoteric_freemason.html
freemasons-freemasonry.com/manasseh.html
freemasons-freemasonry.com/occult_freemasons.html
wamasonicgllm.org/uploads/2/4/7/5/24750807/data_base_update_dec_2014_books_mod.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Freemasonry_in_France#Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Freemasonry is kabbalah for white Goyim and they promote multiculturalism and globalism. In Germany they acted as the vanguard of Communism which is one of the reasons Hitler banned them.

media.8ch.net/file_store/64094673a9ff2eef703b5f27f0d6391d2f2f6399355881bff7d205238620f70f.pdf/1944 Freemasonry; Ideology….pdf

All Masons deserve death as traitors to both their country and their race.

I'm with you OP, we need to bring back an anti-Masonic political party.

Not too aggressively. It was just outlawed. Fags and Jews were pursued aggressively, if you buy the Holocaust narrative.
Which one? And why?

Well no. But i'm guessing you don't understand Qabbalah.
Specifically no. Masonry is pretty big on people being true to their kith and kin.
No, he banned Masonry because it was a private group, and in his eyes *could* house communists. German Masons didn't actually let pinkos or non-Christians join.

is that Kek's butthole?

Masons don't exist. Okay, they exist, but they're not a meaningful political force in America and they're dying out for lack of ability to recruit young men. Nobody joins anything these days. Everyone is a free, isolated "atom" of hedonism, with very little connection to kin or community. Doctrinally, I assume most Freemasonry is no better or worse than any other mystery school, though there's bound to be perverse lodges and the higher you get in anything the weirder things are bound to become. But there just aren't legions of Freemasons everywhere. Not among people below the age of 60, at least. I keep explaining this but all the MUH MASONS paranoids don't see to listen.

You're wrong on all counts, read Dieter Schwarz's (Nazi SS) Freemasonry; Ideology, Organization and Policy PDF which I linked above.

Read these links:
renegadetribune.com/jewish-qabalah/
renegadetribune.com/freemasons-good-goyim/
renegadetribune.com/freemasons-good-goyim-2/

You sound like an Asatru / Euro-heathen, read this:
kickedoutoftheafa.wordpress.com/

Yea, those links lost me when they were quoting facebook posts.
And Schwarz' book is pretty lousy, and mostly propaganda. Certainly ignores that many German Masons were members of the Nazi Party, and most others were supporters because it was the best force of nationalism at the time.
Whoa, hey, did I insult you somehow? Kith and kin are just perfectly cromulent words, not just used by aspteru fags.

Hey

Well, then.

Masons were interned along with their semitic and sodomite brothers.

Good goy, trust in the official story of the Holocaust™. Remember the seventeen million™.

Is this 2004? I feel like we're getting spammed with a lot of nonesense ranging from flat earth to outdated anti-vaccination shit.

I thought masons were forbidden from joining the party. I think Göring tells a story about how he almost joined them but went out with a girl instead.

Hey

Later on, yes. Just prior to the ban.

That's literally my OC, imgflip and all. Stop it hivemind. You're scaring me.

Never gets old.

It was old from the moment it started.

Much like a rat following a band of travelers, the lowly initiate picks up the scraps left by us to use to further his goals, unknowing of whence it came.
Mind him none, brother, and continue along your way. How was your day, by the by?

A bit challenging, brother. Had a couple brutal dreams; attended a boring day at work; came home to an empty apartment and remembered that you men are pretty much the last people on Earth with whom I share anything in common anymore. How about you?

,I truly empathize with your dreams, brother. I have been blessed by many pleasant, albeit intriguing dreams. I am unsure if it is an attack by those who do not bid well, or a stroke of luck.
Is there a common theme or root? Have you tried viewing the issue from a third person perspective? Easier said than done, yes, but I am an open ear.

Ahh. Well, I found no special symbolism in it, other than that it was bizarre and unnerving.

well pol congrats you got rid of us "christcucks" and are now embracing literal jewish satanism
nice job

Survivor's guilt, have you had to sacrifice something great before? Could be your subconscious trying to bring something to the surface for review.
Have you noticed how cyclical these shit threads and shills are recently? Maybe we really did kick the hornet's nest - but thankfully, we've got torches and fuel. Whereabouts in America are you? I'm MN

I'm the the frontline of poz, coastal CA. I guess what I've sacrificed the most of is my own feelings. I try not to impose on people, and I don't beg them for anything. If they don't value me enough to try I walk away and I never look back. That's why this place is so special; we truly are the end of the world.

Yeah, we've been raided by some weird shit recently. Some 4/poz/; a really weird Markov bot; and I don't even know what's spamming these shit threads. Something in this world is really, really afraid of a peaceful Formosan BBS for Tahini sauce recipe exchange.

There is a reason people started mocking christcucks on Holla Forums, friend.

Neighbor of the Beast, are you even trying?

IMKAMPFY IS RACH

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16283
>>>/polmeta/16368
>>>/polmeta/16149
>>>/polmeta/16285

>>>/polmeta/16376

END CENSORSHIP OF OLD-FAGS AND DESTRUCTION OF DISCOURSE ON Holla Forums

GAS THE KAMPFYS
EXODUS NOW!

welp i'm legit going to bed because work. Goodnight you beautiful bastards.

Ouch, that's really gotta blow. Any opportunities to exodus from commiefornia, or are you going to ride out til the fault splits?
I'd host you, at least. Hate to see a brother stray from the path because of natural disaster or something preventable. The frigid pozland isn't the nicer, in terms of shits, but they are more passive about it up here. Keep your will, and never lose belief in yourself, because someone out there will always believe in you.

archive.org/details/SecretDestinyOfAmerica

there are tons of freemasons under 60 believe it or not. you'd be surprised. also, every US president is a 33rd degree free mason. 33 code is put in most news reports as well. on george washington's statue, they put "free mason" first before "first president"… that will tell you how important masonry is to the elite.

diamond shapes with their hands is because they are representing the diamond which equals 33 in numerology. you clearly don't know much about freemasonry if you think they are some harmless group with little influence. masonry is an off branch of jewry and its quite easy to see if you have open eyes. if you're a christian, the highest level in masonry you can achieve is the 33rd degree, although there are higher levels for non-christians.

In either chaldean or pythagorean numerology:

diamond = 33
pizza = 33
hotdog = 33
flat earth = 33
orange = 33
october = 33
bill gates = 33
drumpf = 33
clinton = 33
universe = 33
CNN logo sideways = 33
WWE logo = 33
Turner (Ted) = 33

All NASA astronauts are masons. While I'm on NASA, you should know that the word "nasa" means "to deceive" in hebrew language. Dig deeper and you'll wake up eventually.

I was in GATE. What does Thimerosal do to you?

Disinformation fag… Nice work 3/10 bait

I can see a flaw in your theory. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_astronauts

Whats this, another jewish hocus pocus to keep you out of real politics? nice try Schlomo.

Thimer = טהימער = Trimmer
Trimmer-ol
Trimmer = To cut

It cuts something. Kinda like a lobotomy. Don't know what it cuts though…

If you wanna know some real shit OP.. watch this video.

FREEMASONRY AND THE OCCULT

Just look in their library collections.

themasonictrowel.com/links/files/kessbook.htm

atmaslib.org/files/libcat.pdf

phoenixmasonry.org/poems.htm

nymasoniclibrary.follettdestiny.com/cataloging/servlet/presentadvancedsearchredirectorform.do?l2m=Library Search&tm=TopLevelCatalog&l2m=Library Search

alexandria.iowamasoniclibrary.org/researcher#_

mainemason.org/grandlodge/grandlibrary.asp

phoenixlodge8.com/library/contributing-to-the-library/our-amazon-wishlist/
freemasonry.london.museum/catalogue.php

1150.sydneyplus.com/MasonicLibrary/Portal.aspx?lang=en-US

freemasons-freemasonry.com/esoteric_freemason.html

freemasons-freemasonry.com/manasseh.html

freemasons-freemasonry.com/occult_freemasons.html

wamasonicgllm.org/uploads/2/4/7/5/24750807/data_base_update_dec_2014_books_mod.pdf

bullshit lie. kill yourself for being so misinformed.

So lets kill them all? If you watch the video, they have figured out real knowledge. The organization is pretty smart. But they are kid fucking jackasses. Fuck em.

Will do. I'll get back to you.

Pretty much. Freemasonry and the "lost tribes" mythos are two of the ways the Jew used to justify their parasitism in early modern times.

Kinda, the royal families always said they went back to the line of David, but until Protestant scum Cromwell got in they were shit out of luck in England and until the Masonic French Revolution they were banned in France.

Watch this. This is the best movie on Freemasonry.

I only black out when I get ethylated mercury laced vaccines (preserved vaccines)…. something is up. I support vaccination through and through, but let's not spike kids blood with mercury.

How do you believe they used the Craft for that when they weren't actually allowed to join?

Are you kidding? It was quite popular in France. Almost all the upper class were members. It's believed that even Marie Antoinette was initiated, because the French love[d] social distinction. And that's even where a lot of the side degrees come from; keeping the plebs away.

Why would you need to join an organization that you own? The President doesn't join the marines.

I thought that was an asshole when I first seen it on the catalog

Fair call, but the President is able to tell the marines what to do, and actually owns them.

The jews were banned I meant, obviously the Masons used the royals to get to the FR in the first place

Ah, gotcha. Still wrong, though. 1675 was when they were given rights by the Sun King.
Even that, not so much. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Freemasonry_in_France#Origins

Even without the heavy metals like aluminum and mercury most vaccines are still made with bovine fetal tissue and kids are given 18 of them in their first year of life.

And Israel tells the Pope and the masons what to do through crypto likes and controlling the highest members. Remember when the last Pope stepped down? The masons are the same thing only not public, everyone takes orders from somebody and that's why they hate the idea of men being free and self sufficient.

Can't speak for His Holiness, but the organisational structure in Masonry for each jurisdiction is a big "fuck you" to anyone trying to make anyone do anything.

2D altright pedo fags need to die

OP pic looks like an anus

Or did he? Look at the Masonic 'M' hand sign he is making with his left hand in this painting. Creating fake movements and the people to lead them is a big part of what they do. Hitler was as much a puppet as Stalin and Churchill.

most of masonry in america is just fags fucking around.
common rituals and such are basically just complicated gestures and movements.
however, the freemason lodges I'm talking about are ones that aren't important.
without a doubt the more famous and large lodges are probably occultic and spooky and shit. obviously a freemason lodge in buttfuck middle of nowhere texas won't be housing a secret giant robot or shit, but a lodge in new york? state capital lodges?
masonry started as a way for the bottom to feel like they're at the top, but now, it's a way for the top to scheme, and the rest of the organization to waste their life away on booze and pointless fundraising events, freemasonry is another avenue to make the men on bottom feel like their rising, but in reality they're on a downwards escalator, and they certainly aren't very fast climbers.
keep digging.
also start investigating the children under freemasonry.
I'm talkin eastern star, rainbow girls, jobs daughters, demolay, that sorta thing.
i already know that demolay probably has a pedo ring in the east coast and in larger lodges. I remember a story in penns state where a ladies son didn't tell her what the hell he did over the weekend because it was private and a 'secret between men'.
not to mention rainbow girls and jobs daughters probably have something similar.
pick your battles carefully Holla Forums, freemasonry have set up innocent lodges that act as red herrings, and entire states are completely abandoned by the elite as they have no value. this works to their advantage because more and more people, both part of and not of the organization find themselves disappointed, as anyone on the surface level, or hell, even if they manage to get to Worshipful Master, they'll still find that they're useless and merely a figurehead, as everything 'important' seems to go on above them.
additionally, the use of freemasonry titles have a subtle effect on the members of the organization. ever wonder why they call each other 'brother'?
many masons describe freemasonry as a family. that's because it is one. just like a local police station, freemasons cover each other asses, and they do it well. as a freemason, if your boss happens to be a freemason, you're very likely to get and keep the job, as long with any promotions too.
in a nutshell, keep digging, just keep digging, don't stop digging. you remember whats been happening these past few years? about how we're being hunted by those on top? this is because we're getting dangerously close. we've already uncovered too many truths, do it again, uncover a few more truths for the sake of certain others being affected by this

checked

I am interested OP.

Under the sign of the scorpion is good too.

What can Holla Forums tell me about the shriners? I have an oldfuck neighbor who won't shut the fuck up about it.

I'm guessing it's just a bullshit thing compared to masons.

TAKE NOTICE
THIS IS THE NEW SLIDE TACTIC

Thread was dead for 5 days then bumped with a 'checked' post. Have a look through the catalog and confirm it for yourself, this is not an isolated or even infrequent event of recent.

I'm expecting nothing from the kiked moderators

Pretty much. It's a side degree of Masonry focusing on being "fun", which really just means silliness, and making Masonry look stupid.

They're a muslimboo subset of Masons, who swear oaths on the Quran.

If you're too stupid to know how to embed, don't post

Keep digging? Why don't we just put a knife to some Shriner/Mason kike throat and get evidence of what is going on? I'm not joining a secret club to get anwsers

Not Muslimboo, just Turkish themed because the guy who started it liked the Turkish ambassadors reception.

Torture never gets reliable answers.

have a bump