Trump's Generals

Jew-Russian-boo Christcuck "Brother Nathaniel" warns us about the coming wars.

I don't trust this kike or any (((Christian))) but his clips of Trump's General picks do have me worried. He makes some solid points about the attitude toward war for Israel and the possibility of Iran/Syrian conflict. Trump seems to be the only one not excited at the prospect of over taking Assad and bombing Iran, but everyone he picks and all of his friends want death by fire and to establish the Middle Eastern Union with Israel as the center of Globalism for the world.

Tell me I'm wrong to worry so I can go back to shitposting for the Wall lord.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/the-real-reason-to-worry-about-general-michael-flynn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also how do I get a job in Montana and live in the woods like he does?

I said I don't, idiot. But he shows them speaking about it and wanting to NeoCon our Nation again

LARPagans please go.

All of you
>>>/out/

Might as well add "FAKE NEWS" to that title, op.

this guy is a moron

I don't trust faggots, so it looks like we're even.

Pretty sure Trump has come out in support of Assad

i don't get it. I thought Flynn argued against arming the Rebels - the same rebels Israel supports - so that would mean Flynn is "anti-Israeli" by Bro N's logic, not the opposite

It's not the secdef's job to start wars, so its fine.

cuz hes still for nuking iran

Kapner makes some good points and videos, and the future is potentially very disconcerting with the recent cabinet picks. That's the reality. I'm not going to lie to you. With Trump, we've always hoped for the wall and the removal of spics, but knowing that he was an ardent zionist jew-lover at the same time.

He lives in Colorado.

This seems more like a thinly veiled religious D&C thread

This is not news

lol sage

For fuck’s sake.

Its not thinly veiled, its a straight up D&C thread.

Notice there are 5 threads in the catalog about tucker carlson with direct links to faux news atm, bet you don't have a problem with that though.

You are fucking idiots

Perfectly good thread anchored by RachPoster and shilled by Jew worshipers. Kill them all

Contemporary geopolitics seems contradictory.

"One often overlooked contradiction at the heart of the Flynn’s alleged pro-Russian bias is his repeated condemnation of the Iran nuclear deal, behind which Russia was a driving force. "
The Real Reason to Worry About Gen. Michael Flynn
thenation.com/article/the-real-reason-to-worry-about-general-michael-flynn/

If Putin wants to do business with Iran, so do I.

This.