Trump to announce new Secretary of State tomorrow

Who could it be? This feels more exciting than Christmas Eve.

archive.is/ZmBws

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eHNCv
web.archive.org/web/20161213033123/https://www.facebook.com/mittromney/
archive.is/IiIHf
archive.is/wtby4
archive.is/d4BKw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808638507161882624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please not Romney
Please not Romney
Please not Romney
Please not Romney

It's gonna be yet an other kike, wanna bet?

It's Tillerson

Drudge is saying that Reuters is saying that Fox is saying Tillerson.

archive.is/eHNCv

(checked)
This is about as exciting as russian roulette- except there's more than one bullet.

Very much this, Trump better not fuck this up.

check'd and kek'd

(checked)
Holding out hope for Rohrabacher

Stay salty, >>>Holla Forums

It's me. You heard it here first folks.

rolling for not Romney

(checked)

Sorry, but it's me. You'll just have to deal with it.

Full pol:

Tell me why the pick is a Jew and I should hate them.

David Duke?

no

Richard Nixon?

It's going to be the Exxon CEO. He was the least shit-on by his own base of support.

btw, that's kind of how he made his support base accept the Exxon CEO.. he parades around something much worse and then he does something less worse but still bad.

The congresscucks are going to rant about him picking a russia-friendly SoS though.

I hope he picks Putin for the lols.

Fuck the congresscucks, and it's worth mentioning where Russia stands in gas and oil production, if we're ever to get off of "middle eastern oil". Yes, we have our own production, mostly using really high tech means, but Russia stands alone on production when discounting OPEC and the US, they have something of value

Does it trigger you like it does me?

Trump didn't win the Presidential election by groveling before the mainstream media and neocohens. Actually, that's exactly how Romney and McCain lost. They couldn't stop apologizing and capitulating on everything.

I hope whoever Trump does pick, he is
1) not jewish
2) decided on with no regard to how the (((media))) will react

Trump does give me a chuckle although he can be frustrating, the ONE CHYNA policy is basically Trump all over, he sees it has no benefit to have it without a quid pro quo, the establishment has a shitfit, absolutely no thought to the need to reset the China relationship and not the faggy way Obama tried and failed to do.

Its Tillerson. Guaranteed.

If it's not Romney I'll be not-upset.
If it's not Tillerson I'll be not-disappointed.
can he just pick someone good for SoS? Like a nice surprise that shows he's more based than he lets on? Come on Kek, work your magic.

While your right, that's what they're supposed to do. That's their role, to capitulate in order to whittle away the white mans collective will to endure struggle. It's no accident they do this. This is why Jeb! was to lose to Hillary. And in the slim chance he didn't, his policies would be the exact same.

The issue is getting the pick past Congress, not just whoever he wants it to be.

There is no one china policy. Its a farce. We have been selling the Taiwanese oodles of military equipment for decades. Trump is just a guy who says what he does. Everyone else engages in "fictional discourse." Even on NPR today some wonk was saying how our entire One-China policy was based on a fiction.

Anybody but fucking R-money.

Black transgender bronie!

He has a majority in both houses of Congress, and the Democrats voted away their ability to filibuster cabinet appointments in 2013. The only thing holding him back is potential cucks in the party.

Basically that's the strategy: subvert your competition, get goody-goody by promising progress-through-compromise.. and then whine 'coomeeee on guyss.. we're just giving up this little bit of your culture in exchange for this tiny (((economic))) benefit.'

Be the side that forces the other to always be compromising, or be the middle which is compromised to, and you win.

You're assuming that Congress will always side with the President.

the cucks are precisely the problem. the vast majority are cucks that have been in office for over a decade

And we got a guy that knows how to compromise.

R-MONEY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

It's Rubio!

Is Trump even relevant anymore? He won, whoopdeedoo. Now what?

Hopefully you meant "knows how to negotiate". I'm optimistic because he's already been calling out the mainstream neocuck platform by criticizing the F-35 plane and the "One China" policy and he hasn't even taken office yet. However, we want Trump to do as little compromising as possible. America is only ~60% white and we don't have the time to capitulate on critical policies like a border wall and deportations.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That made my day user.

Is the President of the United States relevant?

I don't know. Did you notice Obama at all the past 4 years?

I WANT TO BELIEVE
FUCKING KEK

Dubs confirm

Now we siege Constantinople.

What I meant is Trump is the side that forces the other to always be compromising. A whole life time dealing with these kikes, in their own den. First he takes New York, then he takes Berlin. I'm very optimistic, even if this Russian haxxxed election meme gets forced. I'm having a good time.

POST YFW YOU'RE NOT ANTHONY BURCH JEB BUSH MITT ROMNEY

Nothing is relevant anymore.

CONFIRMED

kek he actually calls him up personally to relish in delivering the blow. Fucking amazing

[LAUGHS ETERNALLY]

Exactly, it's a facade that the US gets nothing in pretending. Trump is now in a position to fuck Taiwan over for some cleaning up the the Chinese behaviour on trade.

But I am Jeb Romney…

user, we're heading straight for a night of the long knives situation here with how cucked the party is. Forget Democrats, Republican traitors paradoxically have the most power to block Trump now, and there are a lot of them.

Trump bringing Romney twice to Trump Tower to interview and then making him genuflect before the media was the ultimate retribution for Romney attacking him for 18-months straight. Romney never went after Obama with a fraction of the ferocity that he tried to undermine his own party's nominee, even going as far as to run a lame-duck candidate in Utah to siphon votes from Trump.

But Trump revealed him for the spineless cuck he was because he instantly recanted all the times he called Trump a "clown" and a "phony" when he thought he'd have the chance to land a prominent government job. Alas for poor Willard, he lost yet again just as he lost to McCain in 2008, Obama in 2012, and his attempts to stump Trump went absolutely nowhere.

At least he has those binders full of women I guess.

At this point they'd have to be pants on head retarded to not bend the knee.
Their party was on fire spiraling towards the ground, then trump came out of fucking nowhere and SAVED THEIR ASSES.

FU

I think you're falling under the misapprehension that most of the GOP cucks even care about winning or the future of their party.

I expect most of them to get in line behind Trump, however the neocohens like McCain and Lindsey Graham have been in Congress forever and are funded by the same kikes who donate to the Democratic party. They'll happily tear the GOP apart if it means they can keep their lavish government pension and a lucrative lobbying job once they're voted out.

That's a good point.
A lot of them are petulant little faggots.

Don't forget the GORILLIONS of dollars they make off of legal insider trading through their government positions.

So who is the favourite of the potentials?

I hope it's Bolton

I don't know if I like Le Ebin Exxon Man but Bolton is tried and true neocohen

YOU WILL NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS GET A JOB AS SECRETARY OF STATE, MITT.

This would be yUUUUGE

If trips, it's Barron Trump.

Well fuck, who was the good one again?

Gonna go out on a limb and say that Trump probably told Mitt he wouldn't be SoS unless he cleaned up his act over the next 4 years.

Kobach?

Tillerson is pro-Russia and Bolton is not. That's about their only difference AFAIK.

Source nigga.

(checked)

They're horrible comparisons to make because Bolton was a career politician his entire life while Tillerson is a CEO and as far as I know never has held political office.

Bolton is a fierce Israel-first warhawk. I don't pretend to be familiar with Rex Tillerson, but what has he done pro-Israel that makes him equivalent to Bolton?

Beautiful

Looking through the wikipedia pages, of which John Bolton does not have, I change my statement to say that I hope Kerry Raymond Bolton gets in.

web.archive.org/web/20161213033123/https://www.facebook.com/mittromney/

Presumably his facebook page

This was always the better one

Tillerson confirmed

Bolton is shit m8.

John 'Bomb Iran Now' Bolton is a Bush-era neocon who puts the interests of Israel ahead of the US. He should not have even been considered

I really hope it's Aleppo man

Thank you very much - I don't do faceberg so I couldn't even figure out where that came from.

It'll probably be some guy who looks like Spurdo at this point. We already got Wojack.

Total humiliation achieved.

Who's wojack?

Pence

Checked

According to (((Yahoo))), it's going to be Tillerson

Seems most likely, at least

It ain't him.

Merry kekmas.

It's obviously going to be Rand Paul. Come on guys get with the picture.

I never got to use these memes

What fucking country are you? Why is your Facebook in Latin?

What is it? Tineye gets me the full comic, but that doesn't get any results aside from it being reposted.

Sage for off topic.

See

I don't want Tillerson.

We need someone to de-cuck this fucking country. A masked Scheur-type character.

I know Pat Buchanan would never happen in a million years, but my god it would be spectacular.
Kek, please make this happen

Moeagare
Moeagare
Moeagare GANDAMU!

As much as I support this move by our leader…

this does spell the end of american global military superiority.

We're not the only ones working on 5th generation aircraft, and if ours go, then other nations will surpass us in that regard.

We are no longer the sole global superpower… which, as I said, is probably a good thing.

This is probably the last time I'll get to use this picture

You're late to that one.

pic related

CTR, pls. You're are out the door now.
Be patient, the 5th stage will be here soon enough
:^)

When has the lugenpresse ever been right? I don't think it will be Tillerson.

Associated Press is reporting it as Tillerson.

archive.is/IiIHf

Romney BTFO

Who else would it be? Tillerson seems the best for the job out of the candidates there are.

Pat Buchanan just posted an article on Trump's choice of Tillerson and the cuck butthurt it's causing.

Will Trump Defy McCain & Marco?

archive.is/wtby4

Beautiful arguments from well respected politicians.

I'm still astounded at how these dummies keep poking the Bear.

I'm actually getting a bit nervous that even though Trump singlehandedly helped the GOP maintain and increase their majorities in the House and Senate, it might actually mean nothing if the cuckservatives side with the Democrats and try to obstruct him way harder than they ever tried against Obama.

We're naive to think the GOP as a whole are his friends. All of them attacked him viciously in the primaries. I was hoping that they could reunite after winning such a decisive victory, but it looks like the neocohens might only accept Trump if he continues their status quo agenda of Israel-first warmongering.

Trump is the master negotiator so I'm optimistic he can get things to work out. He hasn't even been inaugurated yet. But we should hesitate to be too excited about a Republican supermajority if Trump's party isn't willing to unite under their President.

The GOP is absolutely going to posture and monkeywrench to maintain the status quo. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some of these faggots switch parties as well. They'll claim it's because of their bedrock moral standards and devotion to democracy. It's going to be a tough road ahead for Trump.

Cuckservatives defecting could actually be one of the best possible options, because the last thing we need are backstabbers in his own party.

The GOP needs to be purged and rebuilt as an American nationalist party (and eventually a white nationalist party but we're making gradual steps). I expect newer Republican congressmen that are elected to campaign on the Trump platform, so the future is likely promising for the GOP and I think the neocohens represent a dying-out breed. Nonetheless, the GOP purge has not yet occurred so having the GOP supermajority, while nice, is not a guarantee that they will comply with Trump's vision.

I don't know about Shillerson, but if he shatters cucks' shitters, that's a good sign.

i'm rooting for rex. the kikes and cucks hate him and he's friendly with russia.

So let me get this straight:

Hillary was the corporate candidate, the fear being her administration would act as an arm of Wall Street/Big Pharma/Big Oil, doling out favors to authoritarian regimes around the world who would donate to her.

Trump has put not one, not two, but THREE Goldman Sachs partners in his cabinet. His Sec of State is an oil magnate, his SBA Sec is the co-owner of a wrestling corporation, and the ball keeps rolling.

I don't get it. How do I mentally gymnastic this, losers?

Actually, I think you'll find that it was your candidate who lost, Rabbi

phew! Trump ultra-rusing confirmed!

Hillary Clinton was the anti-white candidate who wanted to grant amnesty to 30 million illegal spics and increase muslim refugees by 550%. Her SCOTUS appointees would have banned the 1st and 2nd amendments.

This Presidential election choice literally could not have been easier.

PLEASE BE UNCLE PAT!

Can't disagree. Trump handed the GOP a massive victory and the means to enact anything they could possibly want for a better America yet they continue to balk. The Democrats are in a shambles at this point while the GOP has one last chance to get it's shit together before being utterly demolished as well. I'd wager the GOP is going to self-destruct and be reconstituted in some form beyond my ability to articulate here.

Not directly related but saw this earlier:

archive.is/d4BKw

Nice piece. Pat is one of the best.

This is probably the best thing to happen in anyone's lifetimes. America is too corrupt and decadent to have that much power, so history demands it be lowered. A gun in the hands of a righteous man is a weapon to ensure justice and peace, a gun in the hands of a madman is a vector of destruction and uncertainty. America grew fat, complacent, corrupt and worst of all, got subverted, so it lost its power as it should be. It will from now on exist as it was supposed to be, a nation interested more in keeping it's own liberties and prosperity instead of being the worlds nanny, it, as nation, was consumed by its own altruism and heroism, who then turned to tyranny and madness when it realized it had no limits. May america prosper and world too, without having to live under its boot, hiding inside the feet of a semite.

user, don't get my hopes up.

I really hope it's Michael Sheuer but I think it's gonna be Rex Tillerson.

THERE IS ONLY ONE MAN WHO IS TOUGH ENOUGH TO HANDLE PUTIN
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FAGGOTS

Tor is Israeli you know

If significant digits we get this guy

Wew at least those were singles

So close, Yeb..

It's probably gonna be Tillerson, but part of me is still hoping beyond hope for Ron Paul.

He really needs to go back.. >>>/pope/

You are forgetting that these are his picks and his picks alone. He is not mandated by donors to pick these people, he is not mandated by donors to push their plans and schemes. These are the people he thinks he can get the job done with. If he loses or wins, its all on him, no donors, no special interests, so if he picks the wrong people he is fucking himself and will only have himself to blame for failing to accomplish the agenda he laid out.

Yes and she was sold to the highest bidder who wanted amnesty, increase in refugees and the abolishment of the 2nd amendment through supreme court picks.

He already said beforehand that he was going to pick the people that know, and not care, because that's his job.

Basically, he admits he doesn't know how to get results but he knows what results he wants. A complete gamble, but I'm betting on him, regardless. A man willing to accept insight from an anonymous imageboard.

Trump's greatest skill has always been finding the right person for the job. He doesn't care about their history of wicked deeds; all he cares about is that they have the skills, knowledge, resources, or connections to do the job he wants.
What their personal goals are don't matter, because they won't be achieving those: they'll be achieving Trump's goals, or they'll be fired.
With this approach, it doesn't matter if the person he hires is pure evil - if they're the best person for the job, Trump will hire them. And he has the management skills to keep them in line.

It's 100% Tillerson.

If significant digits, it's someone else.

you stupid retards can't call down chaos with a conditional statement. simply speak and kek will manifest or not

Eh Roger Stone already came out on Friday and confirmed it. Say what you want about the guy, but when he ==confirms== something regarding Trump, it's right. The guy talks to him every day.

RUNNING THE SHOW ALL ALONG

David Duke for Secretary of State.

Sam Hyde.

Well done.

A horse would probably do a better job than goons.

Sam Hyde will be elected Chairman of the Investigation Panel on Mass Shootings in America. He will be asked to call on his vast wealth of experience.

What I want to know is, what position will our guy Peter Thiel have? Secretary of Orbital Colonisation?

top kek. saved.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/808638507161882624

They're playing a dangerous game considering if they are replaced trump can send bad dudes after them. The government has a monopoly on force and the people will cheer when they obstinate fucks are behind bars or even in Guantanamo. That would be fitting to put them in their own creation for terrorizing Americans and sponsoring terrorism.

Secretary of State is a diplomatic position you mong, it's not Second President or whatever you think

The State Dept. is where Israel extends their power through the USA. The entire Near East Office is Israeli

Should they set up shop in Aleppo?

All the Russian narrative is doing is making the public more open to right wing conspiracy theories. Normal fans seem to know all hell has broken loose when it comes to the media because the narrative is no longer the least bit consistent. Every channel proclaiming the same mantras over and over is highly suspicious and even worse boring. Only the most ingrained cult member authority worshippers can get by on zero evidence, complaining and false outrage this long. Nobody believed Hillary was going to do anything for American workers so it really doesn't matter how many rich folks trump shakes hands with.

lt's not Michelle.

Is it tomorrow morning yet?

Trump was the nationalist candidate.

Nationalism isn't averse to big business, it is averse the globalist big business.

If the big business guys can be made to put thier skills to use for the nation above all that is a good thing. Who but Trump could make that work?

Nationalist economics basically reward business ventures that benefit the state while punishing those who do not (tariffs).

Trump's picks are in line with nationalist ideology as long as he can control them and not the other way around. This remains to be seen (and should be watched closely) but I give Trump the benefit of the doubt in terms of being able to control his cabinet.

BYE BYE!

the best place for Ron Paul would be in charge of the team auditing the Federal Reserve

If it is Rex it would be the first non-jewish Secretary of State since like the 30's.

Isn't that terrible, not having a kosher Secretary of State?

Or ending it.
One can hope, it would be weird if that would end it'd be like we'd have come full circle.

its kanye