The Expanding Earth FACT

We come to the Earth which well grew to get here, the way it is now.

Here is our world, our planet Earth floating in space. We will be going backward in time, imperfectly, but done in a very disciplined manner.

Please notice there is no subduction, no rotation of tectonic plates, no twisting, no form-fittting, no altering shapes or sizes. It would be IMPOSSIBLE for these continental plates to fit together perfectly without this being true, and yet the upper tectonic plates fit together perfectly on a much smaller planet.

Yes, there's been some erosion, landslides, blah blah, but overall, this activity is insignificant. There is a kind-of conspiracy of silence among certain scientists. They know, but they are not telling you that the upper-tectonic plates of Earth also join in the Pacific. Not partially, they join totally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xJOB0vcZ4NI
youtu.be/7-FDqfTpU_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another bot or just a loony?
>>>/x/

Can a bot bypass the Captcha?

I remember hearing a creationist talking about how the earth was smaller before Noah's flood.

Yes

solid post

Notice how you always have to use a fake pic?

If the Earth was flat, then how come everything else in the universe is round and the Earth is a special snowflake?

AHAHAHA

ANOTHER /fringe/ attack to make us look crazier than we are

Daily Reminder: Esoteric Hermetic Homosexual Alt-Right anime-pedos are a gate keeper group, they hang out, they want to destroy White Nationalism, and they run this board.

See:

Alex Jones is a shill.

Expanding earth explains the continents perfectly - I think this theory has a lot going for it.

If true it also has interesting implications on possible split across North America if earth's expanding pressure reoccurs.

Who are the vested interests keeping this under wraps?

Round and spherical aren't the same thing. The moon for example: round but one sided and rotates like a disc. Even if it was a sphere however, along with the wandering stars, pic related.

Found the goon

fuck are you on about

Where did the mass come from?

You read every word and look at gif related?

Uh huh. Meanwhile OP is using a fake earth pic, uses the word conspiracy and claims Earth is shrinking, but that's perfectly acceptable. Unlike an user claiming the moon is one sided which has been observed by every human in the history of mankind. You're the paradigm of mental health though.

I read some word salad and looked at a badly done gif.

Kill yourself.

There is literally nothing wrong with esoterica you shill.

Wtf I hate conservation of mass now

Kike shill or retard any world would be better off without you

Don't you have niggers to fuck Sinead?

best idea I've heard is that the core is plasma, which picks up neutrinos or something as they pass through

Whats the matter, flat earth bullshit not working for you any more?

so what happens to all the extra crust when the earth shrinks?
where does all the extra water go since it seems that it is only the oceans that collapse when the globe shrinks?
what is the mechanic that makes it shrink and expand?

also when the world shrinks why do the oceans disappear and continents move together? shouldn't it smaller scale replica of the expanded globe?

Flat earth fuck tards

Hello fellow Holla Forumsacks

The theory is that the earth is expanding not shrinking. That gif is just a time lapse.

There's a very good explanation for why we only see one side of the moon and it's not because it's a disk. Not saying OP isn't a faggot but shrinking/expanding earth seems more believable than that since the earth could vary in mass density levels the further down you go which might have a shrinking/expanding effect depending on what goes on in the core.
Sage for cancer.

Of course it's good, they had 300 years of conjecture stacking to fine tune it. Does it actually make sense to you though? Can you honestly say your belief the moon is a sphere isn't based on faith?

If the moon wasn't a sphere, how come it casts a rounded shadow?

You mean the phases? Ask yourself this: why are the phases identical and uniform every month regardless of the sun's position in the sky or Earth's supposed position in solar orbit? Yet we're told the moon is reflecting sunlight and shadowed by Earth against every observation disproving it. The only "evidence" otherwise is provided by NASA which at this point should have the least credibility of any agency in the alphabet soup.

Nigger, spherical planets predicts coriolis effect. Also, as far as we know, gravity (similar to the electric field) is omnidirectional, so it attracts mass in all directions, eventually creating spherical planets by attraction of their particles.

I'm not saying scientist always tell the truth, but your counter theory does not explain current experimental data and sounds much more retarded.

Stop shitting the board with your conspiracies.

Because the moon rotates around the Earth, not the sun.

ok then, where does all the new material come from?
what causes the expansion?
why is it only the ocean floors that are expanded with more ocean water added and not the land masses as well?

Getting triggered are we?
You mean the theoretical effect that exists except when it doesn't?
youtu.be/xJOB0vcZ4NI
youtu.be/7-FDqfTpU_A
There has never been a single scientific experiment demonstrating mass attracting mass by virtue of itself. "Gravity" only exists as a catch-all magical force to fill holes in the heliocentric model.
Scientific method is lie proof, that's the whole point. Can the experiment be repeated, is it falsifiable etc. Otherwise you're simply putting faith in high priests.
Dipshit I'm pushing real science while OP doesn't have a single citation or shred of proof + uses the word "conspiracy".

According to your religion it does both, actually.

does an apple not fall to the ground when you drop it no matter where you are on the planet?

Been meaning to make a webm for a while, 40:25

… Are you under the impression that the shadow on the Moon during the phases of the Moon is the shadow of the Earth?

lmao you dumb nigger.

The dark portions of the Moon during its phases are its own shadow.

The shadow cast on the moon during a Lunar eclipse is the Earth's shadow.

If you want to represent flat-Earth nonsense in a half-believable way, you need to at least understand the models involved in the major theories.

Nice gymnastics but no, I was obviously rebutting that claim.
Wat
Then why have there been dozens of recorded lunar eclipses where the sun was still visible above the horizon?

So is he saying our blue sky extends beyond the moon?

YOUR THEORY IS MEANINGLESS UNLESS YOU CAN DO SOMETHING WITH IT!

no

so a high energy magnet falls towards the ground faster than other materials? yet everything accelerates at the same rate, no matter it's magnetic properties.

You just copy pasted the text of that shitty video. Are you capable of independent thought?

Well my collision algorithms see everything as a sphere until you get pretty close, it's very efficient.

What do you think gravity is? It's the earth's surface accelerating outward.

Well if you threw a magnet which had wire looped around it and so its traveling parallel to the ground and the current in the wire is moving from right to left around it, yeah.

The magnet would have a Lorentz Force toward the ground.

Although this is just a force, not all forces are gravitational. And there is no way to put them together, possibly gravity is made of some hidden internal forces when you look at it on a very small scale but that's above my job skills.