Win7 Update?

i5 3570k

should I install this update?

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/
appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10803
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's your own fault you're using such a shit OS

worked out real well for ubuntufags who bricked their motherboards.

Benchmark before and after please.
Passmark?

As opposed to the tards that have had their PCs turned into zombie

smh

Install gentoo

shoutout to playonlinux as well

God bless those faggots

without js it's literally impossible to get infected you dum dum

Why would you? If an attacker is sufficiently apt as to exploit meltdown in order to bend you over they are certainly capable of exploiting one of the thousands bugs in your memeOS to raep ur ass. No, you should not, faggot.

Have you lived under a rock, user?

kys tbh

it can be exploited via html + font

he's still using Intel architecture
he hasn't made his own minimalistic browser yet

he uses font

that's fucked up. is there a poc?
i guess i'll be limiting myself to browsing the 5 remaining websites from the 90s that don't require more than html, css and graphics from now on.

fonts can be blocked

You can't block CSS faggot. Granted it would be a very exceedingly difficult to find and abuse bug and very specific to the browser you use. But it could still be exploited if found.

I were not talking about CSS though. Either you have replied to wrong post, or need some medical help.

umm css can be blocked retard >>>addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix/

im still trying to get wine to work on a game and its not working
it fucking sucks

Looks like user incompetence to me.

not really cause i asked lots here on tech in sticky but no one can help or even give tips. learn to fucking read more and post less faggot

appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10803 then help in sticky you fucking neckbeard

We actually can review how CPUs work. What you do is write a comprehensive test suite of software that goes through even single documented function. You should be able to predict the outcome of every single function. The test suite you write should match your predicted outcome.

you know what would make wine a lot better, if they had an exe scanner that runs the exe through a scanner that finds out what types of commands and scripts it does so it can kinda tell you what version to use instead of having to go through like 40 versions to find out which you need. then you should also be able to attach a debugger to find out what software the exe is requesting to use. i dont have time or the nerve to figure all this shit out