Israel isn't progressive enough

Know how the Jews are trying to take over the world by flooding our western countries with "refugees" and calling it "diversity"?
Lets turn it around like this

Why isn't Israel taking any "refugees"?
Israel should be taking them, too
#OpenBordersForIsrael

Spread it like herpes, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-to-ease-citizenship-process-for-same-sex-couples-474830#article=6020MTNEQ0M1NTE5MzFENUVEODBDQTg4REYxMTgzOEY1REU=
tikkun.
m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lehava-representative-equates-homosexuality-to-bank-robbery-ahead-of-Jerusalem-gay-pride-parade-410677#article=6024RDBFQzhGM0FBNURGODEzMEFBNTU3Q0ZGMjA0RjgwREY=
blackhatworld.com/
openbordersforisrael.tumblr.com/
helloracist.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These are a good start but they're not nearly histrionic or wordy enough to be real leftist memes. Maybe add a few paragraphs about unrelated shit?

Good idea, that could work quite well if this is taken to Tumblr

Homo-capital Tel Aviv should be the template for all of Israel

I have to applaud kikes for enforcing all of the right policies to promote nationalism and racial homogeneity in their own country. We just need to build awareness about how hypocritical they are when they promote open borders and mass immigration in Western countries and see how they can possibly rationalize their double-standard – but who am I kidding? They'll probably just call anyone who points this out an "anti-semite".

Bump
lets get this shoa on the rolla

bump

Pretty good apart from that. Did you make this? Assuming it isn't actually legit HIAS material. If it is then pic related.

The quote is legit HIAS, the image was whipped up by an anonl.

They need to be made from the point of view of an Israeli insider urging them to change, rather than external demands. Use more group language like "we".

Bump for potential

perfect, now add some obviously impossible name like Joshua Stein

Cheers.

Agreed. Far more effective approach. How successful would the push for multiculti have been if it was pushed by muds, rather than (((white))) women?

Also, nice gets.

Pretty good user. It's Israel's turn to get some cultural enrichment.

Diversity is good! diversity is strength!

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-to-ease-citizenship-process-for-same-sex-couples-474830#article=6020MTNEQ0M1NTE5MzFENUVEODBDQTg4REYxMTgzOEY1REU=

Its a start. Next what needs to be legalized is miscegenation within the borders of Israel.

Diversity is gut! Diversity is our strenght!

Isn't it strange that Jews and nonjews marrying with Israels borders is illegal?

Fuck off kike
saged for slide thread

Hi JIDF, I actually kind of missed you

Shvitzing, rabbi?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Israel is a successful model of an ethnocentric state, if anything we should be taking notes.

Dat few when lsrael is the nation more close than the German natsoc actually.

CTR I SUMMON THEE

The femen post is satire

I disagree. Israel is a racist neo-apartheid nationalist-populist state that would make Drumpf blush. It's disgusting that these people are allowed to continue their genocide of the Palestinian people who are the rightful owners of that land. We should do all we can to bring Israel into the current year. It's not the 1950s anymore, Israel. Time to stop your caveman ways and join us in the 21st century.
Diversity is strength.

kys CTR kike shill

The kikes literally have Nuremburg Laws in their own country for their own race. The kvetching about Germany being free for 10 years or so never ends. Go figure.
It would be even funnier to invade them and lie about them having death camps and gas chambers after burning their country to the ground.

Here's the webm.

THIS

W-what are you user, a Nazi? The jews suffered through a holocaust, 10 gorillino jews were turned into lampshades and used as fertilizer. They deserve their own country, Israel is the promised land mentioned in the bible!

t. typical conservicuck

Half of their country is a death camp. It's called Palestine.

The only question I have on my mind regarding this is this;

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T WE THINK OF THIS SOONER!?

I know it's not necessarily honorable to use their own tactics against them, but this would be a good exception.

This is genius. Sock twatters and tumblrs should be made to push this.

You must be new, it's been mentioned many times before. The main reason it hasn't been heavily pushed is because normalfags don't link the jews to the media, lobbyists, et cetera like we do (much of their conditioning is to think the jews are all poor Holocoaster victims who can do no wrong). Most still don't, but with all the talk about globalists, corrupt media, and foreign puppeteering in the normieverse the jews made a huge mistake by kvetching en masse about how anti-semetic all the criticism was when nobody was even mentioning jews. This isn't a perfect time to be doing this but there is a small window in which the average normalfag isn't unlikely to have "jews -> corruption" as a subconscious mental link, so this can be done without too much concern of it all just flying over their heads or being immediately shot down by their conditioned mental state.

Israel is 8000 square miles.

New York city is 305 square miles.

8000 / 805 = 26.22…..

So israel could hold 26+ New York cities within its borders.

New York has as population of 8,406,000 people.

8,406,000 * 26 = 218,556,000 people could fit into israel.

So when Jews claim israel has no room, you know they're lying. It has plenty, israel though has no room for gentiles.

No, the main reason this hasn't worked is because we are mostly Americans and therefore don't the knowledge requisite to make convincing Israeli memes.

Maybe you could push for that?

You now realize the powerful kikes don't even live in Isreal, they live in Paris, Brussels, London, SF, LA, and NY

In that case Israel would have to become a giant megapolis. I really doubt they will be able to feed themselves if the entirely of the country is a giant city.

The problem is that Israel is proud to be racist.
At least we can turn normalfags against them this way but they'll probably find them excuses.
Costs nothing to try.

Instead of making our own propaganda from scratch, we could recycle kike media propaganda targeting us to attack israel with a few surgical changes of words and pictures. After the kikes start kvetching about anti-semitism, it will only take a quick copy/paste to completely annihilate their narrative into dust shattering the normie conditioning in the process by exposing the kike double standards.

Also to reach the wide crowd ok kikes at large we will need to actually speak their language. Open those textbooks and start studying hebrew. The propaganda campaign will not be as effective if we can only reach the english speaking minority.

I concur. Do this.

Here's podesta's favorite source for Jewery. tikkun. org/nextgen/ It has tons of ammo.

This isn't about actually making Israelis embrace leftist policies, this is about pressuring leftists to shit on Israel for not being like them. The goal is to get the kikes to kvetch about it all over the MSM to provide stronger, more relevant ammo for convincing normalfags that the jews are evil inbred shits. This way we don't have to ask them to translate an Israeli (uncensored) talmud as a confirmed source of evidence or allow them to think "it's just hardcore jewish rabbis in Israel bro".

bump

israel be missin out on enrichment

das some bullshit right there

No one asked them to take in 218 million people. It simply shows how muvch room really is available in Israel.

Mind you that figure of 218 million people doesn't include the millions of uncounted illegals in new York city.

Even more people could fit into Israel, hypothetically speaking.

bump

bump

Oh shit, an actual IDF.

There have been threads like this in the past but they were always ignored, Holla Forums hates extremely clever ideas like this and prefers to spend all day shitposting here instead of making accounts in video sites and posting redpilled videos, making sites, organizing to redpill normalfags in groups on social media etc.
Look at this thread activity for example, i am practically necroposting right now.

So true. When hit with facts they cannot refute, Jews ignore the threads to minimize exposure to the masses.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Lehava-representative-equates-homosexuality-to-bank-robbery-ahead-of-Jerusalem-gay-pride-parade-410677#article=6024RDBFQzhGM0FBNURGODEzMEFBNTU3Q0ZGMjA0RjgwREY=

These guys sound like fun. We need more Lahava threads.

This. A while ago I suggested #OpenGolanHeights for the rapefugees. While some anons saw the potential, most ignored. No hard feelings, just pointing out a fact.

A lot of us have had our socks banned and are too lazy/tired to keep making and updating them. There's a few OpenBordersForIsrael twitter accounts and facebook pages.
Someone tech-savvy should make a simple bot that you can leave running on an account for a month or two to make it look legit.

This is interesting. I bet normalfags don't know about this.

For bots and stuff, go here.

blackhatworld.com/

bump

IsraAID was only making sure they didn't go to Israel. That's not philanthropy, its racism.

Can we red pill these women against the Jews! Its for their own good!!

This is an amazing idea. I shall spread this . have a bump and let's meme this into reality.

Praise kek.

Why is this not permanently stickies? This is an amazing plan! Let's get this going!

Amazing idea! Meme this into reality.

Bump!

Bump

#IsraAIDS

It's sad that they still have White privilege in 2016.

That's actually true.

Absolutely disgusting. The kike immediately whines about the Holocaust.

..cries out in pain…

newfags get out. don't take old memes and pretend you just came up with them

Brb, creating a Tumblr for this.

openbordersforisrael.tumblr.com/
It's up, but empty right now.

Load it full of memes.

Made this ages ago

helloracist.com/