Andrew Perez

I mean specifically name one.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Why does it need to stop?

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

TS is still mad about /pol/
Feel free to leave the Internet Hate Machine 2.0 behind anytime, faggot.

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

still here
star vs the forces of evil
/cuckquean/index.html

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

the "/pol? is leaking into the other boards and converting everyone into stormfags" meme

you seem to forget user that most people on any anonymous image boards like to say the edgyist shit usually to get attention, or to cause a stir among land whales, and since stormfaggotry is the main topic on the agenda of the media and normie SJWs thanks to recent political events and the emergence of people unironically worshipping a poorly drawn meme, 12 year olds on this website and other similar websites would naturally start talking about gassing the kikes for said attention. this is how it has always been since the start of chans and this is probably how its always gonna be, their is no recruiting operation going on here.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

TS
Who? Are these threads being made by some notorious autist or something?

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

that lack of capitalization
edgyest
that run on sentence
Show some class user. This shit is almost as as poorly written as OP's spam.

Adrian Carter
Adrian Carter

giving a shit about SPAG

hou abot you mak me anone

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Is Holla Forums getting raided really fucking ineptly or is it just one guy with to much time on his hands? I honestly can't tell.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

goons still trying to shill after three years of failure
You're never getting those 10 dollars back.

Mason Parker
Mason Parker

It's not TS, he just mopes about /tv/ reminding people how ebin his prank was, as well as monitoring /cow/ daily.
This is the work of Goons trying to infest this place like they did on half/co/.
Just sage, report and shitpost with anime or insults towards SU, MLP and StarVs.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Show me a better place

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

I'm thinking the spam is actually a distraction from the ones trying to drip in with actual discussion. There's a lot of people on here lately who type like underageB& and talk sort of like the sleeper SJWs did on half/co/.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

The sleeper SJWs were Goons.
Shitpost and report. If the mods don't do anything to curb this (there's only 2 of them and they're slow as shit to check things) then pack up elsewhere.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Well, since the thread is here, might as well use it.

Who is best Robin and why is it Tim Drake?

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Mostly one guy, like always

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

sleeper SJWs were Goons
Goon refers tp counterintelligence/subversion shit right?
Shitpost
Man I wish I had my old hard drive. I'd usually dump something shitty like Eminem meets Punisher in threads like this.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Worse opinion than OP, tbh.
The only real question is:
Which is better, blue chest, blue extending over the shoulders, blue over-shoulder and down the arm, or blue and gold?

Red suit fags need not apply. Spyrafags need definitely not apply, but was worth it for this page alone.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit