So… episodes 1-3?

hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/obi-wan-kenobi-star-wars-film-planned-director-talks-1030505

So… episodes 1-3?

Give a tl;dr. No one cares about this shit anymore.

the link is literally its own tl;dr faggot

Star Wars is dead, nobody gives a shit.

Miss me yet?

Does it matter at this point?

I suppose not.

The prequels will rise again.

Nobody wants to watch a movie about Obi-Wan beating off in his lonely desert hut.

Correct

Yes

Yes. 😭

What was he doing in that cave for all these years?
With our multicultural heart, Disney presents……

That sounds like a pretty dark movie user.

I think the Obi wan movie should have him as a stalker peeping at Luke from behind rocks and following Luke everywhere. They could even use that R2 rock from the special editions.

Disney really wants to kill Star Wars.

That's something that Hollyjew would actually do.

They want to kill the wise old gramps/mentor figure. The new movies are nothing more that marxist brainwashing propaganda

No, I mean what they are doing is driving Star Wars into the ground. A new trilogy, a Han Solo movie, Rogue One, an Obi Wan trilogy, likely another movie trilogy after that, the shitty Rebels cartoon. And all of it fucking godawful without any redeeming features to it.

People will be sick of Star Wars within a decade.

They ran out of ideas by the first movie. They fucked themselves over by getting rid of the expanded universe because the only thing they cared about was buying the rights from Lucas. They have no idea what to do with it and it really shows. A terrible George Lucas Star Wars movie is way better than a Disney Nu-Star Wars movie.

Typical Jews.

No

They are driving the IDEA of star wars into the ground with the recalibration.
What kid will want to look at the old ones if the current year ones are full of neat explosions and poz?

Every kid? There's a reason OT, and even PT, toys are selling while TFA and RO toys rot on the shelves.

Like the guy in the video said, the next movie will still make a shitload of money, but likely a third less than TFA. Merchandise sales will also drop significantly, and if Disney keeps pushing out movies with the same quality of TFA and RO you can bet your ass people will get sick of this shit.

Hell, the Han Solo movie is a disaster in the making by all accounts, and that will deal a significant blow to the SW brand.

Marvel movies are the new Star Wars.

People will get tired of Lightsabers and Forces of Diversity soon.

kek

I'm gonna go out on a limb and call samefag here.

What the fuck is this going to be about?

It's true, all of it.

jesus this guy is a who, Disney really doesn't give a shit about getting a good director for a star wars film not that there are many but they have the money to get one