Trump TV

Trump to inherit state-run TV network with expanded reach
A provision tucked into the defense bill guts the Voice of America board, stoking fears that Trump could wield a powerful propaganda arm.

President-elect Donald Trump is about to inherit a newly empowered Voice of America that some officials fear could serve as an unfettered propaganda arm for the former reality TV star who has flirted for years with launching his own network.

Buried on page 1,404 of the National Defense Authorization Act that passed last week is a provision that would disband the bipartisan board of the Broadcasting Board of Governors, the independent U.S. agency that includes Voice of America, Radio Free Europe, Radio Free Asia and the Middle East Broadcast Networks.

The move — pushed by House Foreign Affairs Chairman Ed Royce as a way to streamline the agency — concentrates control into a powerful CEO who is appointed by the president.

That change, combined with a 2013 legislative revision that allows the network to legally reach a U.S. audience, which was once banned, could pave the way for Trump-approved content created by the U.S. diplomacy arm, if he chooses to exploit the opportunity.

Essentially, Trump is finally getting his Trump TV — financed by taxpayers to the tune of $800 million per year. And some of the few people in the know aren’t happy about it.

“Congress unwittingly just gave President-elect Trump unchecked control of all U.S. media outlets,” said Michael Kempner, a Democratic member of the board who was appointed by President Barack Obama and was a Hillary Clinton donor. “No president, either Democrat or Republican, should have that kind of control. It’s a public jewel. It’s independence is what makes it so credible.”

[Continued in article]

archive.is/IwpGH
politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-voice-of-america-232442

Looks like we might be getting Trump TV, boys.

The best part is how they're stoking the fears about Trump while ignoring that this has been in the works for awhile and was likely planned with a Hillary presidency in mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't Obama sign it?

He needs to get it off the ground before Obongo gets his off the ground. Win, Trump, WIN!

How did it take us this long to beat them again? Jesus these people are idiots.

Remember that Fillibuster rule the dems enforced? They regret signing it now.

Uggh tbh fam

Be still my beating heart famiglia

This is kinda scary, whoever is in the office. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Oh THE KVETCHING

Agreed

This is hardly absolute power you ninny.

so is NPR, and we all know how that turned out

You have to keep in mind, Trump kinda was absolutely powerful before. He's rich as fuck and could have done anything he wanted with that kind of money. He probably is no different as president than if he was a businessman.

At least, that's what I hope. Still have more faith in him than shillary.

People still watch TV on actual televisions? What is this granpa tech?

Television is a series of tubes!

feels good

Not that they gave a shit when they thought Hilldog would be appointing the News Tsar

The fucking projection.

OOOOH SHIT! Guys, we need to give this to Goebbels. Steven Miller would turn this in to just what we need to combat these assholes in the press.

That control over information is for the jews only!

PBS, and NPR are both MASSIVELY left wing propaganda wings. The Left has been funding these communist beacons with Tax payer money for decades.

WE WILL SEIZE CONTROL WEATHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT

This is stupid. In reality the problem with power is that it's psychopaths who were generally most predisposed to have it.

The media has long been controlled by libs simply by buying the stories they want and the merchants in charge of the media companies are happy to get paid for something they do for free.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8

but who in America listens to Voice of America radio? Not a lot of people.

WUT. it costs that much?

>“Congress unwittingly just gave President-elect Trump unchecked control of all U.S. media outlets,”

Nah that's complete bullshit. VOA, RFE, RFA, etc. are designed to broadcast to specific regions of the world, not the US. Even with the Smith-Mundt Act now abolished the government would have either to convince americans that Voice of America is worth listening to or convince the mainstream media to insert specific propaganda in their broadcasts and they're not going to do that because they hate Trump. With Obama it wasn't a problem and if it had been Clinton they would have done it for free with a big smile on their faces.

and that ain't alllll

They crony up and seat their buddies anywhere they can. We haven't lived in a non jew controlled nation in the last 40 years

We're also grammar Nazis user

Then why have I never heard of it?

their own propaganda efforts will come back to fuck them over in the end. pure pottery

They were banking on Hillary winning, but since Trump won, they don't want him to use it.

Radio Free Europe was completely taken over by Soros operatives if I remember correctly. This could be VERY good. Imagine having stations in Czech pumping out anti-Merkel propaganda into Germany.

Does any Eurofag know what they have been broadcasting lately?

We've never seen a man with absolute power, for all we know it could wash away corruption.

Cincinnatus and Washington. Absolute power turned them into some of history's greatest men, no abuses needed.

Democracy was a mistake, Washington should have accepted the throne.

no, user, jews were the mistake

Changing or altering the system is like changing your underwear and expecting not to shit yourself. You're not looking far enough for the problem.

I demand that CNN be forced to play Donald Trump's advertisement for Trump steaks (available only at the Sharper Image) on loop.

That's a kosher meme. Power doesn't corrupt, it only allows (((people))) who already are corrupt to entertain their corruption. Kikes are terrified a good person will end up in a position of absolute power so they try to turn the goyim against the whole idea of it.

I don't think Washington wanted it, at all, and he would've died early under the stress/burden if he'd just become King of the United States of America.

Top fucking kek. no surprise he thought it was credible, he's a donor, I'm sure he might even say CNN and msnbc are a little biased towards liking trump. It's been oft repeated since the election, but the democrats have absolutely no idea what the hell they're doing at this point.

GRAB CLOUDS BY THE PUSSY

This was one of my hopes with Trump winning. It can be a powerful tool used to help nationalists gain power in European countries.

Congratulations; you are on the path to something like enlightenment. Many of the "truisms" that you hear repeatedly are memes based in falsehood. The entire purpose of these truisms is to shutdown all thought beyond what is acceptable. In this case; they want you to believe that your ideals will always be tarnished if you pursue the power required to achieve your life goals. These people really are that despicable.

I am ashamed that I never considered the idea that power does not corrupt. It's bluntly obvious but it still eluded me.

perhaps power simply attracts the corrupt

Eloquently put, user.

Will you be one of his Thunder Warriors user?

While I dream of nothing other than being in the front line of the unification wars I am simply too old and too lame to serve. I beg for service but I have no idea how I could be useful.

They're acting like we're not in a propaganda saturated hellscape already, for fucks sake atleast if Trump appointed losers are at the helm of the Lugenpresse atleast we'll get a different take for roughly 8 years

You will have a purpose user. Perhaps the Ministorum of Kek will hold a place for you.

Trump will make Shortwave Radio Great Again

He can now shitpost beyond the reach of the Internet. Broadcast directly to the world with out having to go through hostile social media companies.

TRUMP IS WRONG TO HAVE A TV AND OR RADIO STATION…
DONT DEFUND NPR YOU EVIL RACIST REPUBLICANS

Sanford Prison Experiment shows that power corrupts the average person.

Not true. Stanford Prison Experiment shows that undergraduate students play out rolls that they think they are expected to.

Well from what I can recall the students took it a little too far. The idea that the phrase was invented to keep the average joe from seeking greatness is an interesting one, though.

Also, I heard how NPR was deliberately poisoning the discussion during the primaries (slamming Bernie and promoting Hillary) and that's why this development doesn't bother me. The U.S. government actually produced and told local stations to run "news" segments during Bush's reign and nobody got fired for it. Propaganda is nothing new. I fear who might use this power after Trump but in the meanwhile it might be a watchable alternative to the fake mainstream news.

True, it's not 'false' though. Some people are weak and their arrogance and hubris manifests itself when they're in power.

That's not to say that wielding lots power is beyond the scope of any man. That said, some things ought to be left to God only.

Well once we get the Universe Creating Machine and the Un-Killing-Ray we can cross that bridge. Right now, nothing you're saying it adding anything to the conversation. It's all just truism.

New or on the autism spectrum?

The students acted barbaric because they knew the experiment was meant to demonstrate that they would. The professor who organized the "experiment" tainted the experiment by telling the participating students how he expected them to act. The experiment was worthless.

Not to mention that undergrads in such an experiment could undoubtedly figure out the angle their professor was going for anyway, so even if the professor kept his mouth shut it was going to be a worthless experiment.

You seem to have completely missed what the point of my post was, you cucked retard.

wew. the conclusions drawn from that study are unusable, as the test was biased by the guy running the study putting himself in the middle of it.

the media is absolute power

the kike's know it and that's why they fear it

None's checking this? How deplorable.

Came here to post this.
We must refrain from Thought-Terminating Clichés at all costs.

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I POST IN THIS THREAD? FUCK YOU JIM YOU FAT FUCK.

This should be the bumper.

Maybe this will work.

It really isn't in any meaningful way. It's the biggest megaphone but it's just a megaphone.

If this is 'too much power,' why did they pass it in the first place?

Oh, that's right. Commie logic.

You kinda answered your own question there buddy.

My guess that this coming into effect WHEN TRUMP GOT ELECTED was just a misplay of these retarded cucks.

They were drafting this shit to give Hillary even more power and shit is way too completed for it to stop or whatever OR they're going to use it like madmen before Trump becomes President.

It's all fun and games until Goyim have the power.

It should be MNN, MAGA News Network.

KEK
At least libs will now come to realize how it feels like paying taxes for the power of your opponent. Oh man the year of the fire cock still hasn't started but my dick could already split diamonds.

All of the participants were Stanford students also, and kikes are literally 30+ percent of the student body of most Ivy Leagues despite being 1 percent of the population, and even the goys at those schools tend to be stuck up cunts and affirmative action cases. It is of no surprise whatsoever that a combination of kikes, rich daddy's boy faggots, etc. took advantage of an opportunity to abuse goyim. If you tried to reproduce the study with a variety of sample sizes from a variety of different cultures I bet the results would be a lot more varied.

I want Trump to destroy television. I really do. I can't care if he does something as far as censors. You know why? It is because only boomers and grandparents watch television. It's because the television is home to the biggest fake news market that ever existed. It's because on television, there wouldn't be a horde of people telling you if something is wrong. And to you hardcore neets, it's because it's just another bill to pay as you can find whatever show you want online. For the sake of critical thinking, I hope the Donald smashes television.

They were really, really betting on having complete and total control forever. They never thought it would be possible for another real candidate to get elected ever again after the (((demographic changes))) they have induced. They got too cocky and too impatient. Given another decade they might have been able to pull it off with whitey dying off and the endless flood of vibrancy pouring in.

Who do you think voted him in? Which says a lot, even with Talmudvision shilling 24/7 against, he got in. Kikebairt should form a channel. it would give old people something to watch other than Faux Jews.

No way in hell that's gonna be viable, mate. It's still the Age of Terra!

Bullshit. A father is dozens of times more powerful than his wife or children. Yet doesn't beat the mercilessly on the daily or at all. Same with their pets.
You are absolute monarch in situations involving your dog. Yet when was the last time you got power drunk and abused a dog. Fake logic is fake.

The time for Radio has come and gone.
We internet Livestreams now, baby.

Yuri is that you?

A new nights ago I got drunk and made my dog wear a sweater. Does that count?

Oh the ironing.

Severely underchecked digits.

Oh so glad you checked them you lame loser

VOICE OF AMERICA / TRUMP TV

NORMIES
REEEEEE

Get a bunch of Holla Forumslacks together and make something
Then use put it on youtube as a job application to Trump.

I LOVE DOUBLE THINK

Was? The USA is a republic (remember who "won" the popular vote?) US democracy is a jewish meme. It's typically mixed with the melting pot, peaceful muslim, and oppressed first-world wimyn memes to form the Kool Aid powder that's used to condition kids in public schools to become libtards.

This is what I've been laughing at throughout this thread as well.
Obama is such a holy cow to these people that even the blatantly malicious shit like this is going to get blamed on the president AFTER him.

It's amazing how they he can do no wrong to them.

You know that once he's out of office their next move in public schools is going to be to have US History classes teach the virtues of St. Obama and punish anyone who points out any of his nigh-infinite flaws. Un-pozzing the schools is a high priority if there's to be a growing right-wing majority after Trump; even now it's the other way around.

Letting Jewish influence get to our children could've easily been our death blow if we let it continue for another generation.
We're coming back from the brink.

Kikebart, TRShills, and cuckchanners need to gtfo.
NOWWWWWW

Barack Obama is essentially Nigger Jesus to the Left. The fact that he's Black means that they are literally prohibited from criticizing Obama in any way, shape or form. SJW Liberalism manifests itself as a religion of sort. Speaking badly of the Sacred Negro or the 6 Gorillion is a heresy akin to denying Christ in Christianity, or eating a bacon cheeseburger in the Religion of Peace.

WE ALT-WRITE NOW

We on all platforms now.

He did call Bill Kristol a “renegade Jew.”, but he hasn't broken allegiance to his tribe.

He does say some good shit however and being a Jew nobody goes after him, perhaps another tool for Trump.

rare yeb

We control the memes of production.

muh dick

Kek, they actually believe that?

I just tuned in to the VOA and they are salty as fuck. It almost sounds like NPR in is current cucked state.

VOA Shortwave still has an audience of around 125million. Ya most of those ears are in places like Africa,Cuba, and Best Korea but its still an audience that needs to hear the good word.

And since the VOA is just broadcasting boring (((news))) and other pozzed shit there is tons of growth potential. Shortwave tied in with online streaming and FTA satellite would get your message out to every corner of the globe.

I get the feeling that people forget that jews aren't exactly ant-people like the Chinese. They all act for the benefit of the tribe so long as it also benefits themselves, but don't agree 100% on what steps to take.

>Kikes probably don't have full control over Russia Putin still doing whatever the fuck he wants (not quite "our guy" but not quite theirs either) and recent timing on Aleppo couldn't have been worse for ZOG's US puppets and Chinese Superpower is a meme, their economy is on shakier ground then ours and it's considered good by their standards.

It's the same thing with "Pro-Palestine" jews. They don't support Israel turning Palestine into an open-air death camp because they realize that it's a massive hypocrisy on Israel's part and gives free ammo to people who see the bigger picture.

Not entirely, it depends on if they know better than to drink their own Kool-Aid.

Nigger, fuck you. I've been here since first exodus. Miller says shit that needs to be said in a way that's persuasive to the masses. Exactly what you want in a mouth piece. His opening speeches are always on point. He starts talking divisive or jewish marxist bullshit just fire him. This isn't a fucking lifetime position.

Unfortunately their VOA Radiogram broadcast only seems to talk about international stuff. I haven't checked it for a while though.

Wikileaks said it best: Remember all the nasty things you brought along in the 8 years? It all belongs to Trump now.

You can buy airtime on a lot of shortwave stations. I know someone that is considering doing this to read 'subversive' literature to those less fortunate. Such books would include Mein Kampf, The Protocols, The International Jew, etc.

and how is your meme of refraining from thought-terminating cliches not thought-terminating itself?

thought must have a beginning and an end.

you are just avoiding arguing the point with your neat little retard phrase

you're still stopping the conversation, you're just trying to end it on your terms so no one criticizes trump

god you peasants all need to burn to death

I'm so fucking smug right now

Just you fucking wait.
This isn't the only weapon they were constructing that's going to fall into Trumps lap.

YES PLEASE

Triggered.

awesome

I want to be more like Review Brah. He's so ahead of his time.
His style, and really his way of life isnt based on 'le edgy post-ironic humor;' he is very genuine, which is a breath of fresh air in this insufferable, hipster, ironic zeitgeist, where no one even likes anything earnestly anymore, for fear of being ridiculed.

People who enjoy post-ironic humor are cowards, as they hide their true feelings and values behind a mask of dishonest "humor."

I can't wait for post-irony to die, so we can usher in sincerity again. Post-irony is in its Facebook phase, so that's a good sign it'll come to an end soon.

Youll make a good gun servitor user

Will you make america great again?

I mean right now?

Tomorrow then?

Ok, i think we gotta wait until tomorrow.

I listened this morning and they had a little news show talking about the election. They had an ex-CIA guest on bashing Trump and he called his behavior "disgusting".
The fucking Voice Of America who's whole point of existing is to spread a pro-US message is bashing the next leader of the US.

This is like RT bashing Putin or KCNA bashing Kim-Jon Un.

I hope Trump cleans fucking house there and installs some people who know how to put on something people would actually want to tune in.

>>>/polmeta/16104
>>>/polmeta/16382
>>>/polmeta/11253
>>>/polmeta/14405
>>>/polmeta/14345
>>>/polmeta/15138

My dick gets a little harder every time I repost this.

Guys, pump your breaks. This is all fine and dandy now but just imagine when the next liberal retard takes the white house. We don't want anyone having that much sway over what people see and hear.

You fucking monster.

Oy gevalt! It was meant for Hillary! Shut it down!

Will the niggers finally decide to go back to Africa?

The democrats are the weakest they have been since the 1920s. In 2018 they will be defending 25 senate seats when the GOP will only be defending 2.In the house the best they can hope for is to stop the bleeding.

Now is the time to press our advantage and drive them over the edge.