Daily reminder: You have to spread the message

As fun as it is to browse Holla Forums and shitpost, if we want to witness a social shift in our favor, we have to redpill the normies. We have to make common people think like us. Therefore for every post you write on Holla Forums, write at least two posts in to somewhere else. And that is the absolute minimum, the more we spread the word the better. There is no another way to pull Overton window into our direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/altright/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit.com/r/altright/

Almost 10K subs and growing fast.

No, fuck that noise.

Redpill in private. With your family and friends. Spread it that way. Not with that bullshit.

Most of the views expressed on that sub are very similar to ours. The autistic rage over terminology must end. If you want to reach normies you go where the normies congregate.

Do both. Far more people can be reached online than through other means.

Daily reminder that protest user is an inspiration to us all

Do both. You should be shitlording everywhere you can- at the appropriate levels. I've converted my parents and some other relatives and frequently travel to other sites. We have to affect every level.

8ch is where we sharpen rhetoric and start dank memes which converts those who spread the memes.Other sites are where you start to break the conditioning for strangers. Friends and family is where you strengthen your personal network. Friends and family is one of the reasons you should strive for self improvement. People are more easily convinced when you have your own life together, and subliminally giving a narrative where your life has improved since becoming a shitlord also looks good even if you haven't become a rich adonis yet.

Trump denounced the Alt-right, and Sam Hyde said he didn't even know them, before that. Fuck off, brownshirt.

Good post. You meme best if you are the vector of that meme, redpill the liberals gently and if a cuck is uppity, just break them.
Also boobanimals love alpha shit, they are also key to convince the cucks, women are a moderation tool. And the better you look and the more "alpha" you are the more shit you can say and they will just giggle. If you are a fedora head you could say mephistos words and they will sound like lunacy.
I remember what my german teacher showed us in 10th grade, he showed us poems of shizos and poets, and nearly noone could sperate them.

fuck off

knife yourself

Althought I personally don't browse reddit, fast growing of that subreddit will eventually be very good for our message - it will influence greater part of our generation. And who knows, maybe one distant day our memes are mainstream all around the reddit?

It will, but not because of good memeing but the neet spergs on this board are the best to pack it into an image that transports it.
And in a way they are the normal fags because they listen to their gut instinct. If you want an honest answer listen to normal fags, they will root you.

That's why I think the_donald is so good for us. It's a counterinsurgency on such a cucked site like le reddit. of course me make fun of reddit posting, but we need chaff to take the artillery hits.

But yes, we need to red pill people in the real world, especially women as they hold the keys to reproduction.

We do whatever the fuck we want and we have enough power to do so, whether you you like it or not. And men like women, but then again "they" influenced them to influence the cucks.
We didnt come here to lose, we want our shit. And we ll take that by force.

And the reddit gibberish and sophism wont stop us at all. I know that there is enough knowledge and technolgy there, and i dont need any shitty words to persuade me to accept anything less than an improvement.

Fuck off, concern shill. We're winning because of people like Op.

Activism turns people into fags, nearly without exception. Get a job. Be respectable, set boundaries into those in your sphere having your line of thinking.
Be the Patriarchy
The smart will outgrow TRS and becoming glorified Jehovah witnesses.

they're called normalfags you limp-wristed faggot.

>reddit spacing
wew

I want plebbit to go and stay go

GET OUT

One irl redpilling is worth a thousand tweets. With social media you never know if that person is really agreeing with you or just humoring you or even mocking you, or if that red pill will even stick.

With an irl redpilling you can see that person's face to gauge if their agreement is genuine, you can check up later to see if it sticks, and you can watch an irl consensus grow in your community as the people you've redpilled discuss what they've learned with others. People are much more likely to post a controversial opinion than they are to say it aloud to friends and family, so if you have someone saying it aloud irl you know the redpill is good.

Why do you ppl hate the "Alt-Right" label so much? I get that we hate kike/fag Milo and that a lot of "Alt-Right" figures such as Spencer have cucked/punched to the right before. But isn't a loose and optional term to describe a generally pro-white, anti-feminist, anti-jewish, anti-degenerate, nationalist ideology good for the purpose of injecting said ideology into the mainstream? Like what is so bad about having a term? I get if you don't want to call yourself by a label but is it really beneficial to freak out and shut anybody down that does? Enlighten me.

Btw, like it or not, the media uses the term heavily now, I think there is no going back.

What's the (((alt-right)))? I believe you're on the wrong website citizen.

tyest