Redpilled Vidya

I'll start
The dialogue and some of the cases are absolutely kek worthy to the initiated. During one of the opening investigations you are tasked with interrogating a Jewish murder suspect who if questioned correctly lets his hatred of goyim be known. Vid related.

Vendetta was bretty good

any game with character customization

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Highlights include a paranoid pirate radio host (voiced by no less than Alex Jones) ranting about FEMA and RX-84, only for your character to accidentally run across a FEMA compound built beneath an abandoned factory in Detroit that's busy kidnapping citizens and processing them for shipment to the World Health Organisation for human experimentation.

Someone must have noticed just how absurdly redpilled that game was because its recent sequel, Mankind Divided, is completely pozzed.

By that metric, anything written before 1920 is redpilled, but that’s not how anything works.

That game even had a pedo ring with Jews involved…

My contribution is The Witcher.

I've been replaying Final Fantasy X lately. Didn't liked it so much as a kid, but now I can appreciate a lot of things about its story. I was pleasantly surprised by its strong message about the importance of tradition.

Donkey Kong

Ape grabs white woman.
Ape goes on rampage.
Ape throws barrels.
Only Solution: Kill Ape.

Arcanum is pretty repilled, the orcs are literal niggers (There is even a book called "The Orcish question") and the (((gnomes))) are merchant bankers. There is even a quest involving gnomish bankers which is similar to MK-ULTRA.

tippety top. Now I need to play this game.

Damn that's great.

no spoilers but how does the series treat its (((dwarves))). thats the litmus test for fantasy.

They run the banks.

I don't play many games but I strongly recommend that you try it. One of the best games that I've ever bought. It's really cozy, too.

A lot of the redpills in games come of your own making but ill list a few off the top of my head

The civil war questline is pretty redpill and there are other nuggets of redpill scattered throughout the game
Pearly white cast, no pandering to femicunts/sjws/wogs
Lets you eradicate village of savages as you conquer the new world
Sons of abraham expansion lets you expel the jews
Whole game is a thinly veiled AIDS metaphor. Features a once great city bought low by degeneracy and addiction. An bloodborne infection that turns folk into bestial abominations is the central theme. Also lovecraftian elements and we all know based HP hated nogs and kikes. Pearly white cast
Not exactly redpill per se but lets you make your own redpill fun by using a shaven headed trevor to re-enact Hunter & Turner Diaries scenarios by arming up and heading into the ghettos. If you tire of your coon hunt you can also go jew and hipster hunting as the game has models of both as pedestrians.
Redpill as fuck C64 game that subtly alludes to the perils of a society of unchecked niggery
Beat the fuck out of degenerates, trannies and women in this classic 80s nip brawler.

The DLC called, it's telling you to check zir privilege.

LA Noire also had a pedowood case where the producers were raping kids and filming it. The game itself was pretty crap but some of the stuff was funny.

Loved that game yeah.

How's Mankind Divided?

Well fuck. Have to replay it.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/

Redpilled Household Hallucigenics
I'll start
The high and some of the lows are absolutely kek worthy to the initiated. During one of the trips i was tasked with interrogating a Jewish murder suspect who if questioned correctly lets his hatred of goyim be known. pic related.

Which dlc? The one with the vampires or the one where you have to kill the arabs?

Eated one once, puked and went to sleep.
Pd: it's toxic

Great gameplay and interesting levels but horrible story and everything is cluttered as fuck. It's cracked already, worth a play. New Hitman is better overall in my opinion

Do you have a larger pic?

I would have to be an ant to read that or millennial woes

That's bullshit. Nutmeg isn't hallucigenic it's just poison you and slowly kill your liver.

Underrated post.

that's the joke

MGS is redpilled, but everyone already knows that.

I'm not an english speaker

MGS5 goes full on POZZ actually

Why did he fuck that other girl? I don't understand. That was like, "wtf are you doing?!"

Here you go, user.

Stop this funposting immediately!

MGS5 isn't a real MGS game. Let's just pretend it doesn't exist. MGS3 is still one of the best games ever made and quite redpilled.

But I liked MGSV!!!!
How can I like a game that doesn't exist?!

The same way I like the dreams I have where I get oral from a dozen amazonians.

Mankind Divided was pretty redpilled about false-flag terror at least.

Thanks user, I now know how to activate my almonds.

Wasn't that only in the dlc? Why did you buy dlc you fucking cuck?

The radios were placed throughout just about every level in the main game…

Dude… are you the guy who's into cheetahs?

Talking about the FEMA compound not the radio.

Fair point.

Hilarious.

postal 2 was pretty redpilled like with all the killing of arabs and stuff

How was it pozzed?
Explain.

No, it doesn't. Kill yourself.

The Metal Gear series is very anti-war as its overarching message, but other than that (and The Boss being a feminist wet dream), it’s not at all like what you’re failing to meme.

Except that it's not written before 1920's, it contemporary.

You ate a whole nutmeg? Are you fucking stupid?

The Boss was a globalist. She wanted a borderless world.

Holla Forums fucking stop it don't make me sexually attracted to cheetas

They are also top cucks

Doesn't really matter though, since everyone that came after the Boss had their own idea of what she meant.

Calm down, user. Just don't look at this post → and control your dick.

You do know you're a fucking cunt right?

Liar. People can't be cunts. I'm human.

I was just waiting for the cheetah to rip his face apart, nice i didn't get to see that this time.

You want some gore? I gotchu fam.

I wouldn't say that it's "redpilled", but Runescape seems to be one of the only existing MMOs uneffected by LGBTQ bullshit. It's a game made by whites, for whites.

Other than that, OOT seems pretty redpilled. A single blond haired white man saves the world from the king of the sandniggers.

Just playing NWN.
Very interesting story if you're into esoterics.

NWN?

Filename

hmm, seems very interesting,
What happens in the end? I heard the second one was shitty.
Also Darkest Hour , Red Orchestra 2 etc have redpilled multiplayer communities.

Also although Metal Gear Solid has portrayal of virtuous whites fighting for a common good, there's vaguely anti-colonial sentiments in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain as well as young liquid's gang of nigger children.
Hideo Kojima is a nip after all.

I think thats just kojima having a boner for child soldiers, raiden was one and in metal gear rising you find out they are abducting huehue streetchildren and scoop their brains out

Not that user, but there was a heavy emphasis on "mug black chilluns, gotta gib dem sum programs so dey can get their life back together"

Oblivion and TES in general.
(((Thalmor))) want to unmake the world.
Humans kill elves.

Cheetahs don't judge.

is the game really crap? seems like it got good reviews, I was just gonna buy it on steam, I barely play/buy games at all but any game that features kikes in a negative light is almost an instant buy for me in this sea of PC shit that is modern gaming

Well, to be fair abducted children in hellholish african countries and indoctrinated to do war could actually use some help. I don't think they can be compared to america "Youths" at all.

Then again I don't see how that can be possible without getting there and buildibg our colonies again. And also don't know how the game handles that point, since giving their goverment money is pretty much just making things worse.

OY VEY

Never buy vidya, the money almost always ends up in the hands of kikes. Maybe ask in a thread on Holla Forums, plenty of people know what companies are SJW/kike infested and what companies actually have people who want to make good vidya.

it's maximum kike degeneracy

that's true, not sure how rockstar is, just most torrent sites have shut down and older games have few seeds and I don't have any private tracker shit or anything

Distant Worlds

total shit after the grand exchange and removal of the wildy

The only part about this I disliked was not being allowed to kill them.

The first one has 3 endings:
merge with an AI and rule the Earth as an omniscient all-powerful ruler
destroy global comms, hindering tech but freeing the world from illuminati control
help the illuminati take over the world

Friendly reminder that the second choice is always the best.

You can skip a lot of stuff and you can't even fail the interrogation scenes. No matter what you do during the investigations it has no effect on how the story progresses.

It's one of those games that revolves all around the story and seems like the gameplay is just tacked on.

I don't mind that if the story is good

You should enjoy LA then. I liked it.

That game was fucking ace. No other RPG has come close since, IMO. Goddam dynamic lighting/shadow projection on all light sources and everything back in 2002 no less. Tileset editing and massive modding/online community. Bioware has since sucked a fat EA cock and now all their games are shit.

I was there, that was a staged event because the press literally swarmed the places within half a second of her taking off her shirt, and then they stood around her just photographing while everyone else wondering what the hell was going on.

The lead gameplay designer, a pajeet who moved to Canadia, bitches publically on Twitter about how much he hates white people. He hasn't been banned from Twitter or fired from his job

Don't give Bioware money, they're dead

Designer for Mass Effect Andromeda, forgot to clarify that

This is the most redpilled game ever made.

Do niggers even play shit like Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, The Sims or Minecraft?

The demographics of the audiences for games that focus on building instead of destroying might be a fine redpill.

holy fuck the memories i have of spending hours on DF, good shit. I highly recommend dwarf fort. Complicated as fuck to start but once you get the hang of it, it's bloody hard to stop playing.