ID THREAD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/xPttcQs
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Identitarian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honeypot or legitimate?
Not shilling for it, obviously but I have mixed emotions about this shit.

Have they done anything of importance besides PR?

some anons pointed out that it might be part of gladio, also that they are keeping detail lists of joined members.
Honestly, I don't really give a fuck, as long as they further our cause.

well, no. They do have extremelly good PR though, it has to be said.

The best defense is the greatest offense, which is why the Jew is on the offensive to genocide "Amalek" and any who identify with it.

I'm not paying for that shit, they don't even commit extralegal violence towards non-whites.

Following personailities and organizations instead of ideas will sooner or later cause you to end up in a honeypot. It's a trap.

i might have met two members in my country.
basically, they think they are above everyone else, i.e. above all movements.
climbers, don't drink, don't smoke, straight edge elitists basically with a nationalist twist

"Conspiracy theorist."

They seem like one of the few movements with a concern for appeal to more neutral young people which is commendable.

inclined to think so, but I hate to jump to conclusions. they are rapidly spreading from my observation. Very popular among white youth.

honestly my money is on honeypot, I could be wrong, don't have much facts to back it up besides the gathering data, fingerprints, convictions, some user mentioned.

Actually, this are my thoughts. Vary of them, but until they prove themselves as honeyspots, I commend it. Mass normie appeal.

Basically you have various right wing groups emerging all across Europe, not that MSM would have you know, of course.
These guys are one of the bigger ones

Put more effort into your OPs, faggot

imgur.com/xPttcQs

lazy as fuck, besides, whatever shit i would put in op would be just advertising their achievements, which to be honest are quite impressing, from PR point.

then again I'm not a fucking member, not interested in PR and I don't want to post some articles which promote them in OP

This. Also OP. you should have replaced the wikipedia link with this:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Identitarian

cheers m8. noted and good article.

Gay cuck word designed to get around hate speech laws in Europe. I am a white supremacist, not an "identitarian."

To me personally, I really don't give a fuck. I'm not part of any organisation, and don't desire to be.
But if there is any place, that can prove them as honeypot, Holla Forums is the place. If so, it is valuable info as to Anons can avoid it.

you will notice, identitarians are secretive as fuck. I know you faggots are lurking, maybe shed some fucking light on your "muh secret" organisation.

They seem like giant pussies to me.

Yeah fuck these guys.

count this as dead fact though Holla Forums
they are climbers. exclusive social circle to begin with.
but yeah I suspect, the upper echelons are from that sphere. and basically that's how it spreads.
straightedge, look down upon degeneracy, against rapefugees but also against those who they think don't meet their criteria (i.e. their fellow white man who might drink etc)

You make excuses for the nationalist elements of other groups, excusing them, because you say that you know some less nationalist people from the same group. Then, you grant the extension of this to say that most are not nationalist or that most will stop being so nationalist. But, I look at it from the other side. I see the nationalist and radical elements. I see them and, in the same manner you extend your perception of "niceness" onto the whole of the other group, I extend the nationalist and the violent. At base, when the chips are down, I see others in the group all becoming just as nasty as their worst nationalists. It becomes a choice, for them.

But, you propose to me that we can be peaceful. Under what conditions are you asserting this? You are the majority in your country. You have a military complex that can protect you from domestic and foreign enemies. You are still the most represented in this country. When you are the minority, do you think their nationalist elements will become even louder or more silent? Do you think the niceness you experience from them now is genuine noble kindness, when you are and have been for your whole life, in the advantaged position over them? Any regular scumbag will be kind for the sake of not experiencing the wrath of the most powerful group in their area. If they weren't, they would quickly find themselves in the bottom end of a trash bin.

Instead, you have to observe these people when there are no costs. How do they behave when they don't experience some potential cost? Watch them quickly justify their violence with accusations of "racist" against some fellow. Watch the Trump voter pulled from his car by a group of thugs because they had the advantage and they thought they were justified. You might say that these people were clearly not bright because it's not acceptable. However, that just means you completely lack any serious empathy. The issue is not whether you think it is acceptable, but whether they believe it is.

in my country, they are basically doing PR, which they're good at, but no "real action" so far.

cheked

They're a neo-cohen PR group and for the most part nothing but a distraction from pursuing real goals. It's cool if you're into t-shirts and posting stronk tier jpgs but best left ignored if you are serious about the future of European peoples.

I thought they owned a bar or something.

no. you will find this funny at least I did. If you're with one them in a bar, they look at you like a complete degenerate for drinking a beer. kek.
that's my experience, at least.

although msm labels them as "far right"

they declare themselves as neither left or right pic related

Anyways, I think this is a really good discussion topic, because we can advise Anons against joining honeypots / shit like that

I just love how no identitarians responded.
anyways, whatever.
you climb shit, but can you actually fight, faggot?

Kill yourself.

Discuss.

That second pic looks like some Ed Hardy shit.

The identaires are just alt-right faggots. They are not NatSoc, they are not antisemitic, just whining bitches scared of the sand niggers.

They diservers a good punch in the face by real Aryan NatSoc.

Been to a few of their meet-ups, not impressed. Complete token movement and controlled opposition.

Hey guys, learn to recognize this faggot.
He's a French leftard shill who started appearing after soral punched that guy in the face for calling him out as a sand nigger lover. He shills for some far left presidential candidate who is a bad copy of sanders on top of being absolutely anti white. Here are some of his posts from other threads :

Why the fuck dose everyone instantly call literally EVERY group a honey pot and controlled opposition with no evidence??
Get the fuck out of here, this shit is so annoying and counterproductive. The internet alone is not going to save our race.

"HUR, NSDAP is a honey pot, stay away from them Hans, trust me."

why dont you return to your trailer park and fuck your sister

^ InB4 I also get called a shill.

Yeah, go vote for Trump the jewish jew and GoldmanSachs, they'll protect you from the sand niggers… or not.

Wasnt Hitler working with feds before he became the nazi leader

Isn't that because they're all either French, and thus doing things on FrenchChan or Richard Spencer?

your that sandnigger guy huh?

My impression really. Nice to know my instincts don't deceive me.

In case you did not pay attention he shills almost the same replies on all threads. Check these posts :

And these from the other thread :

neo cons are a purely US phenomenon they are closer to paleocons in US politics

Leaderfagging means labeling which means no longer Anonymous.

They're pan-European, actually m8. that's the whole reason I brought this thread up for discussion. They're recruiting left and right. Well, right. but you get what I'm saying. It's only fair we discuss them and cast Holla Forums sign of (dis)approval

Actually, to me it seems they talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. (they climb kek)

I didn't ask for this burden of being on the forefront of a meme war. I wanted to play video games and just be a productive and married normie with a tribe that represented him. Fucking kikes.

Yeah man, if you want the white race to be the best you must live in a trailer and practice incest. Good job repeating Jewish memes. Just what I would expect from an "identitarian."

Most of the "new right" is cancer. Faye also loves Jews. The whole idea behind "identitarian" is preserving "identity" within a multicultural context. Most of these people support multiculturalism.

Shalom!
Peaceful presidential transition, followed by violent jewish exodus.

The general rule of thumb is that every "movement" or organization that doesn't speak clearly about the zionists risk being honeypots.

If they don't name the jew, they're not working for you.

That doesn't follow at all. How does taking steps to protect your people from multi-culturalism mean you support it? It means you acknowledge it exists as a negative and are attempting to counteract it.

Precisely what I meant, user.

I mean that they are not trying to end multiculturalism. They are just trying to maintain "identity" within the multicultural milieu. So they want pure multiculturalism, where jews live alongside French and Muslims but they all remain separate and distinct groups. It is a concession and faggot stance.

Benoist wants this, but Faye doesn't. But Faye also loves kikes and wants them to remain. Almost all of the new right is a joke.

These are training camps. Thats all. Adolph and the boys back in the 20's started these…before they took power. Its one of many different versions.

This is probably true. The identitarian movement will never seize power, but they will educate the youth enough for them to create a party infrastructure in a couple of years.

And if they name the Jew someone will still say they are a honey pot. Just look at the shilling David Duke gets here on Holla Forums.

Most importantly, if they're not about getting into actual politics or supporting a certain candidate/party, then chances are that nothing will come out of it.

This.

Thats just not true dude.
From their website:

Honeypots try to actually get people to do illegal shit and insist you abandon any pretense of rationality and act like a deranged maniac

ex: Ironmarch, KKK, etc.

Obviously joining something like this has serious risks, but stop screaming honeypot at everything you autists

Thank you!
ffs people, the Feds can't V& you if so long as you don't plot terrorist attacks and murders. That's the only thing the Feds give a fuck about, because that's there job. Don't do that and you are untouchable.

Soral is a leftist faggot. he's basically Milo or sarcuck of mossad. the only reason he's not full-on commie is bc muh feminsts muh political correctness. that's it. he's certainly not "real natsoc"

Holla Forums go home ur drunk

bullshit they'll still harass the fuck out of you under the guise of "surveillance
t. someone who knows

"Intellectuals" that likes to smell their own farts and discuss stupid ideologies like archeo-futurism rather than saving Europe. They are not to be trusted, there has always been that kind of people amongst the nationalists, but they should be held an arms length away from any sort of influence because you never know where their loyalties lie, basically because they come up with retarded theories and solutions and only have shattered and d&c movements before.

I fucking hate OPs like this.
You can't think of anything to say because you're socially autistic so you just post a link and say "discuss"

Nationalists who do not name the Jew are useless. You could spend years successfully fighting symptoms of the infection, but it's the infection that eventually kills you.
And if you see a nationalist movement dissociating itself from White Nationalists, it's a guaranteed honeypot/co-opt attempt.

honeypop / controlled opposition

Conversano is not generation identitaire cucks, Ahmed.
Conversano is Holla Forums tier.