He fusses all day about software and CPU security

>(((certifications)))

>implying (((certifications))) mean anything in reality

Holla Forums really is incapable of proper discussion

Do you even fucking run your computer on a generator, of that is also in a tempest shield. Both for it and the wires running to your computer, you faggot? Do you even have anything useful to contribute to this thread you giant cocksucker? Do you even install gentoo?

Tempest approved hardware has power line filtering built in if it's designed to be used stand-alone.

Nirvana fallacy.
Proportionate security and risk management.

Atleast the mouse is ok.

You fucking faggot. You aren't safe if they can measure your electricty usage via a line that is not shielded properly. Even if that line if the one to the power, that is outside the building. Fucking shielded generator or nothing faggot.

it's like you're not even trying

If you think about it, this applies to 99 percent of this board

The machine is SDIP approved, unless you're referring to the other cable railing around which is the fucking fiber LAN.

>(((certified)))

I have to keep myself from posting it all over the board because muh board culture dictates everything should be like that. Much like calling everything "botnet"; if you point it out, some fags are gonna be like "it's a meme you dip".

and here i just use a lava lamp

I used a thermometer

Looks like SDIP still allows the security flaws.
POWER or nothing right now.
Raptor Engineering were right.

a lava lamp isn't random though

this deserves recognition

Retards still talking about physical line connected capabilities related to TEMPEST when they should be asking what kind of SIGINT and COMMINT capabilities is hanging out in space. When they've had the ability to zoom in on a needle laying on top of a 30x30cm brick while seeing the needle in high definition since the late 80s. The censoring capabilities were and are far more advanced. Hiding your shit beneath mountains and in mines isn't going to do much.

It's like STARGAZE, PEAKDALL, CONTROLROD, BOWGRACE, REACTORGAZE, GOLF CIRCUIT, BULLWARK, RAINFALL, TALENT KEYHOLE, TALENT SPARROW and VIGILANT never existed.

Imagine the NGA's smirk.

Why is this even needed? Why not just heat shielding?