Why are white kids such cucks?

Why are white kids such cucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=owe69yae3Kg

Brainwashing since kindergarten.

this, and most of us aren't feral animals who start fights with every person we meet

I taught my kid weapons training at 5 years old and told him what every father should tell their kids: around blacks never relax, and if someone puts their hand on you make them meet the fucking pavement

my kid is growing up tough like a lot of gen z kids are after this massively failed multicult project

This. I had none of this kind of shit when I was a kid. I hit back everytime and after some time they gave up on trying to fuck with me. It's not a matter of being big or strong, just standing your ground never giving even an inch.

Niggers get their whole continent colonized but think that a few sucker punches makes us look like cucks.

honestly, I never even waited for them to throw the first punch, I was aware of them just by how they acted

I carried bricks in my backpack as a precaution, which came in handy one time as a pack of blacks got too close to me when I was 12 and walking home from school, the moment they surrounded me and pretended to still be walking I start swinging it around, 2 niglets hit the ground hard with a loud cracking noise before the other 4 just took off screaming

this is all they do, in a straight 1v1 fair fight they always get the shit kicked out of them even by the nerdiest looking white kids

This. I have a story from a guy who went to prison:
It doesn't even matter if you get your ass kicked so long as you give them an ass kicking back. Niggers are huge fucking cowards and only fight faggots that don't fight back. Never EVER relax around blacks, and never EVER show any sign of weakness. Look those fuckers in the eyes.

Also most white kids are willing to fight back, and hate niggers to the core.

Don't worry. When he grows up that kid will be full ubermensch.

This is the kind of retarded shit you believe when you get all your information from one source (In this case Holla Forums)

Most white people couldn't care less about race.

That's something you learn very quickly living in a shithole like hueland, and it's true for everything, from niggers to SJW: NEVER GIVE AN INCH. NEVER COMPROMISE
It is THEY who are wrong in confronting you and making your life hell, not you. You have no moral obligation to compromise.
Another thing: the meme about blacks being manlier and stronger is just that, a meme. In fact I would say the opposite is true. The manliest and strongest guys were always the whites here, while the blacks and brownies were always weak, lanky and had squeaky voices. I was one the shortest guys during school and I had no problem with them. They are paper tigers, don't let the media tell you otherwise. Hear it from someone who lives in a country with real niggers.

sage

Here, have a downboat to lower OP's karma. Maybe we can get him shadowbanned.

Go fuck yourself, cuck. Maybe you let and want Jerome to fuck your gay ass, but the majority of white people will never relax around blacks

Shalom!

fixed, schlomo

Zero tolerance policies for whites, slaps on the wrist for "poor, underprivileged blacks who can't help but lash out under the circumstances"

Gee, I wonder why, Schlmo.

Because they are indoctrinated to be cucks.

yeah, any white boy that has an enriching experience usually grows up hating niggers since it's at that age where you're easily impressionable, it's best they learn earlier rather than later when they already have stubborn worldviews that are much more difficult to change; seen many cucks get experience diversity in all its vibrant enrichment and still come out as cucks – hell, even worse many times

Berlin is the worst part of germany. Full of sandniggers/niggers. 75% without any graduation. And it's getting worse now with the new administration consisting of Die Grünen (green party), DIE LINKE (leftists, commie), and SPD (social democrats). It seems it has to get even mor worse, before it can get better. A lot of my friends and contacts in Berlin are still blue pilled and naive.

Niggers can't really fight
They rely on sucker punches or superior numbers. Otherwise they get their shit pushed in
Typical nigger victories:
Niggers aren't human. Niggers were a mistake

Public school is bad enough as it is, having the class slowed down by low-iq niggers and mudskins and getting bullied during lunch break only exacerbates the problem. Segregation & deporation is the only sensible solution.

what about homeschooling and opting-out of commoncore. there are many states where that's an option.

Reported.

It's a wonder any of us made it out without becoming huge cucks. The system is designed to cut your balls off and make you feel guilty for being a man since before you even hit puberty.

Lol, rekt.

They're not cucks, faggot. They're trapped between a rock and hard place.

Sage for the baity OP question.

Homeschooling is illegal in europe and it's not an option in families where both the father and mother work until there are supervised online courses.

Any boy with balls will spend a good chunk of his school days in suspension.

German here.
These animal turks are huge cowards and only act in packs. In 7th grade, 4 of them decided to fight me for no reason, probably because i was smaller than anyone else at that age and looked kinda weak. I fought back and because an adult came in the middle, they ran away.

Next day in school they didn't pick on me because they knew i fight back, and picked another small guy, so after school i followed them home, waited until they seperated and once the "leader" was alone and gave him the biggest suckerpunch i could muster before he could even react, not far from his home. He fell like a sack of potatoes, after he came to himself and realized what's going on, i simply told him "now i know where you live, keep an eye open when you sleep".

They never bothered anyone again, at least in school. Funniest of all they try to be friends with people they fear, so they say shit like "it was just a joke man" trying to be all nice next day.

I think it has more to do with mudskins forming gangs and having large feral families. It's not always the best choice to fight over minutia when there are dozens of big brothers and cousins, just waiting to stomp on your face.

(checked)
No shit? How the fuck do they justify that? I can't imagine being forced to send my kids to the state indoctrination centers to be taught how to act by women and educated in a manner that best works for girls. I see too many little kids taught today that the way to deal with bullying is to ignore it or even apologize to the bully, it's outrageous.

This x1000. The education system is designed for girls and boys better act like girls or they'll be medicated or expelled.

(checked)
Same shit with blacks here in the US. They're huge pussies one on one and will always run from a fair fight.

Violence is the best answer to bullying.

(checked)

It's not illegal in all European countries. But in most you need to be somehow acknowledged by the state that you can tutor them, and they need to take some kind of tests once in a while so they can see you actually tutor them.

What a coincidence that kikes keep forcing the "violence never solves anything" narrative on whites