UK To Redefine Anti Semetism

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38281950
archive.is/4By5J

Other urls found in this thread:

politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/discrimination/news/81630/theresa-may-adopt-ground-breaking-new-definition
archive.is/4RPBh
thesun.co.uk/news/2377633/theresa-may-to-unveil-tough-new-legal-definition-of-anti-semitism-exploiting-labour-divisions-on-prejudice/
archive.is/J85a2
pastebin.com/lug3scpb
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More Sources:

politicshome.com/news/uk/social-affairs/discrimination/news/81630/theresa-may-adopt-ground-breaking-new-definition
archive.is/4RPBh

thesun.co.uk/news/2377633/theresa-may-to-unveil-tough-new-legal-definition-of-anti-semitism-exploiting-labour-divisions-on-prejudice/
archive.is/J85a2

I had a really hard time making this thread. Something in the original text was being refused by 8ch. It won't work as a reply in another thread either. Here is the text:
pastebin.com/lug3scpb

Why is Theresa May such a kike shill?

She loves to Saudi's and has never had kids……Same with merkel.
Electing a woman who hasn't invested in the future seems like a common trend.

Having a perception of Jews

Hello wrongthink. I see you're thinly distinguished from in their definition. Once we find that you have certain anti-Semitic reactions in your brain, you will be arrested.

what

I think that's for if your Jewdar is off and you call someone a filthy yarmulke-head who in fact isn't.

Why not ban naming the Jew already and be done with it.

Such a dislikable breed of bastards.

That is the ultimate goal I'm sure. The coming confrontation needs to come to a head sooner, rather than a slow boil.

Unfortunately for these snakes, the FBI and DoD seems to disagree. The light of liberty will shine bright across the globe. There will be no more safety in the shadows for globalist rats.

Talk about unacceptable. Hate speech laws make you a bunch of sunken chested faggots. Get it the fuck together.

They will, just like in the Soviet Union where it had a death penalty. I forgot where it's written (perhaps the Talmud or some more obscure shit) but the official way to punish a goy when the jew has absolute control is by beheading.

colour me surprised.

Semites really are all the same, aren't they? With their love of the Saudis, might as well term anyone anti-Arab and all other semites as anti-semitic as well except that would go well with the kikes since Palestinians are pure blood semites like the kike mongrels.

Calling someone a toady to Israel/shabbos goy will also be deemed anti-semitic. So holy and righteous are the Chosen that even their useful idiots may not be criticised.

How good that we have Christianity to defend us against all evils.

While outlawing larpagan hitler swastika rune shit that totally isn't our native ancestral source of power.

How good that reported for intl. Try harder.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

checked. this is actually a real quote, isn't it

Why do they discriminate and hate their semitic mudslime brothers?

This is exactly the same law as one of the first the Jewish Bolsheviks enacted as son as they created the Soviet Union. Dark times ahead. "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." The cabal are getting desperate as the Internet exposes them.

I can't help but feel this site is going to get banned here but thats ok I can still come through tor, is there anyway it might get banned in the states?

No, not unless something big happens and it's part of a major widespread shutdown of "fake news" sites.

The US strategy so far for this stuff is disinfo and shilling. Plus they collect data from us here and use it as a containment site, so the US jew-elites don't want to take this site down but subvert us instead.

spoopiest hand evar

When will they ever learn?

Oy vey you little anti-semite! His hand looks like that because it was burned in an oven in Auschwitz! He was only able to barely escape because he miraculously started singing show-tunes as he was shoved in and the ovenmaster found it entertaining! It was a miracle, and his grandchildren still feel the pain to this day!

If Jews are just like us then why do they get special benefits and why are we not allowed to criticize them?

"a rhetorical attack" "property"

could this not be an attempt to make the BDS campaign illegal?

They are a protected group, and for good reason, too many like to blame them for all of their problems.
Sound familiar Holla Forums?

You know I really don't get why instead of calling us racists the term anti-semitism was coined. We don't have a special predefined word for anti-christain? anti-muslum? anti-white or black? There's racism and then there's anti-semitism? That would mean that the jews think of themselves higher than us. We must now coin a new term for anti-white. and play it harder than the kikes.

Holy fuck you're new:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

am I? You don't know me. Maybe I'm just autistic. You would have no clue. Don't jump to conclusions friendo.

Lmao you are autistic

You mean blacks blaming whites? Since when are whites a protected group?

Plus, when blacks blame whites they're blaming jews but don't know it.

No, I was implying Holla Forums was an example of people who blame Jews for all of their problems.
I've even seen a post where someone claimed Jews were behind the psychiatric drug industry, which is patently false.

This legislation is mostly aimed at mudslimes. Jews are leaving Europe in huge numbers right now and the powers-at-be don't like that fact.

Tbh props to the jews for not being retards; feminists and blm "people" can't even define racism or sexism as words which is why their movements failed (they overload the definition so it becomes meaningless).

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Except Theresa May was never elected by the populace.

nice strawman argument, i wonder who could be behind this post

Don't mind me just checking these digits.

other semites? i.e. filthy arabs

water came down, instead of the gas

thats some high level autism bro, well done

suuuuuuure

nothing to see hear goy, it's only aimed at the mudslimes the jews brought here

hmm, could work, meshuggeneh

(checked)
Where are they going? I heard they had their sites on China next?

>>>/brit/ defends this

If you want to know who is in charge, find out who you're not allowed to mock

I do believe you are totally incorrect in your statement, please allow me to correct you

The Jew’s and Muslims have allied (I presumed this was standard knowledge). Muslims in Britain are either non-observant (e.g. not Muslims at all, this group is shrinking in numbers for obvious reasons) or therefore not anymore prone to calling out the Jews than anyone else OR they are part of the “Muslim community” which means they are wired in to the rest of the group and have their actions directly influenced by Imams. Imams rarely have global oversight on the invasion plan but are clued up enough to tell their people to “cool it with the anti-semitism”

For a group of people who are supposed to have both an eon long hatred of Jews and who in other areas have no problem with outrageous behavior they sure are self-controlled when it comes to this matter.

Old habits die-hard of course and some Muslims in Britain do slip up now and then. The British Government routinely ignores the individual occurrences; you won’t find Muslims being reprimanded for insulting Jews on Twitter whilst if a native does it then it is front-page news.

This has nothing to do with Muslims, no not at all. Muslims will continue to have a free pass in Britain on this as with everything else. This is just further justification for the hard line Authoritarian state that Shariah May is building.

So anything critical of a individual Jew or any Jews ever is now hate speech?: