Slut with daddy issues winds up alone after infidelities, world laughs

Since we sometimes get on the topic of stronk womyns who are most comfortable with their various orifices constantly being stuffed with whatever phallic object (organic or inorganic ) happens to be handy without any kind of self-awareness of the consequences of such actions, I thought you guys might get a laugh out of this:

archive.is/WwL6i

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a46946/how-cheating-on-my-boyfriend-made-me-believe-in-monogamy/
archive.is/Fh8Hy
twitter.com/melissapetro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek. Good for Rick.

More anecdotal proof that the "sex-positive" movement are just a bunch of wackos:

I'm just incapable of monogamy, I was still convinced. Since Rick wanted to be with me, this was something he'd just have to accept.

now i understand why this shitty websites dont have comment sections
i have an innate feeling right now telling me that i need to make this woman kill herself by sheer shitpost power

This is why beating women is a moral imperative.

Fuck Lori
That whore.

If it ever gets to the point that she needs to be beaten, then she's already a liability.

It all boils down to daddy issues. If she has them, she's no good.

80% of the articles on these womens sites are masturbation techniques and shit like that.

Humanoid females are animals. They tend to be vulgar like that by default.

kek. who says this? skanks.

she should settle in just fine with tribal africans

Hopefully she got aids from the deli counter spic.

I remember reading this same story months ago, yet the date of this article is December 11th, 2016. What gives? Is it just a copypasta that shitty news sites keep reposting under fake names to get clicks?

Burden of proof is on you to produce the article in question.

This is the only sad part in this whole story.
Some poor bastard settled for a complete cumdumpster and now she is "cured" and totally won't do it ever again.

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a46946/how-cheating-on-my-boyfriend-made-me-believe-in-monogamy/

googling the title leads to a lot of spamming looking sites, so far Cosmo seemed the only legit one. But still, this other article is dated over a year older, so it's a repost.

Well shit. Interesting.

WAIT A MINUTE

archive.is/Fh8Hy

think it's the same whore? She's got the same name and both are writers.

No. The problem with women is that they are no longer afraid of men. Fear is the root of all deference.

Holla Forums, how do I avoid sluts/make sure the one I'm dating is not a complete cumdumpster?

Oh wow, she's a literal whore.

If she isn't ticklish/doesn't like it when you pat her head she's a slut.

Just noticed this. Maybe cosmo sells the rights to reprint their articles. I don't know how the industry works.

There is literally nothing wrong with the death penalty for adultery.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Her Twitter
twitter.com/melissapetro

This is the same twitter that links to the original Cosmopolitan article about cheating on her boyfriend, as well as the same one about the teacher gettting fired for being a whore.

In other words, this woman is both a serial cheater and a dirty hooker. I would say we should track down her husband/boyfriend, but I'm sure he already knows and is fine with it.

I would rather have a eugenics program to weed out the traitors but that works too.

Women: no sense of right and wrong

There is no reason to let yourself be so emotionally involved that you start beating them. They have the mental maturity of a 12 year old.

Yes because they are going against their very own nature. Finding a mate and getting children is the ultimate purpose of sex, these idiots never even have thought about this, sex was never meant for only pleasure.

monitor her behaviour lel, lemme warn you, one wrong move and you're cucked, once cucked never uncucked, causality itself will stand proof.

Leftists have no concept of personal responsibility and had to learn the hard way that personal actions have consequences. Shocking.

cock carousel

She fucked spics.

DON'T get married. DON'T trust a woman to furnish birth control. DUMP them when they start getting too uppity and demanding. there is really no way to know user. unfortunately you just have to assume they all are.