Wikileaks is live on facebook

Wikileaks is live
(((Wikileaks))) has been broadcasting some kind of music video on repeat for the past few minutes. I see references to waterboarding/water torture and a mural of Assange is shown on a wall. What can one make of this? Notice the high frequency of comments asking for proof of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY
findingassange.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't Assange dead ?

We honestly don't know.

Apparently this is a new version of a 2 year old video. Our best bet is to find the differences, I think.

The portrait changed to some other guy, who was that?

The face alternates between Assange and someone that looks like a young Snowden.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Mx2mxpaCY
It's a song from a few years ago. Something tells me this might be a distraction.

Listen to this user. If wikileaks is compromised they can stage this shit to distract people. Novelty is one of the weaknesses of Anonymous, 2 high is usually counterbalanced by their Autistic paranoia.

which is usually*

Wikileaks/Assange confirmed compromised/dead.

Oh hey, just as this thread is happening.

I'm sure this is just (((pure coincidence))).

This is terrifying.

Alluding to Assange getting tortured?

Look at op image
If dubs Julian assange is alive

The psyop continues

More proof that wikileaks is compromised and CIA niggers killed Assange or are holding him in a sex dungeon with Manning.

Hi Shlomo

Please explain

Never ask that. They aren't capable of multi-sentence responses, let alone reasoning. He'll just make a lot of "LARP" sounds, like a choking duck.

You arw shilling this from before election. No one beside flat earthers will go for muh compromised bait.

sage negated

Different guy, but you're a fucking straight up moron or shill if you don't think something is going on with WikiLeaks at the moment.

Internet Cuts, Gavin Macfadyen's death, Incompleted Podesta Leaks, Oct 22nd DDoS, No October Surprise, Suspect Tweets, No VISUAL Proof of Life, Bans for Requesting Signed Messages as PoL and there's a shit load more.

Even if you're not a shill, still fuck off to somewhere else… you peddling this "there's nothing wrong guys!" thing when it's very possible (albeit not certain) that something is wrong is significantly dragging down the investigative quality of Holla Forums.

Activate Filters

The video is different! The Assange picture and mural are of someone else.

post the link next time

Probably the JTRIG employees. They're doing the same thing on Twitter

no, they released 50K e-mails

the whole month of October was a surprise

there's the John Pilger interview and the photo with the Ecuadorian lawyer

that's not a ban that's called blocking people on Twitter who are spamming their account with PROOFOFLIFE?! PROOFOFLIFE?!

It's possible but some people are jumping to conclusions and clinging on to bogus information posted on 4chan. But I wish Julian Assange would make a specific short video to address all those who think he's dead or disappeared even though I can already predict many people are going to find excuses to not believe the video is real.

Hearts, triangles, and butterflies are even more convincing evidence than actual victims coming forward, everybody knows that

Is there a thread discussing findingassange.com yet?

If he's alive and not captured, what reason would he have to keep himself in a state of uncertainty where no one knows for sure if he's alive or not?

I only see a screencap. You didn't post an archived link.

There's an anti-Wikileaks campaign that started in the middle of October. I saw the beginning of the WIKILEAKS-IS-COMPROMISED! / JULIAN-ASSANGE-IS-DEAD! campaign here on this board.

>they released 50,000 emails goyim, ignore the fact that more are left to release!

And how do you know? Are you John Podesta?

And where did you hear there was supposed to be a single cataclysmic October Surprise? The Alex Jones show?

>a photograph with no proof of time taken and an edited interview with no proof of time recorded are proof of life goyim

All interviews are edited and John Pilger said it was recorded on October 30th. So you think everyone is part of the conspiracy? From John Pilger and his crew to the government of Ecuador, their lawyer and the staff at the embassy? And they all pretend Julian Assange isn't there and the government of Ecuador just let the British government launch a raid on their embassy to kidnap him and now pretend nothing happened?

There are spammers. If you haven't noticed then perhaps you're one of them.

There's indeed a lot of fake shit on 4chan. Don't tell me you didn't know.

Let's see what happens in 3 hours. Maybe they're going to shut down the website themselves and blame the CIA? Do they have an official Twitter account?

Alive, but he is sitting in a UK prison

one possibility is that these emails and "insurance" files could be red herring planted by wikil… i mean the cia. be careful and prudent anons

Proof is undeniable audio/video from a C.O.O. (Civilian Covert Operation)

**ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳᶦᵉˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᶰᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃʳᵗᶦˢᵗᶦᶜ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᶠᶦᶜᵗᶦᵒᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᵃᶫˢᵉʰᵒᵒᵈ⋅
ᴼᶰᶫʸ ᵃ ᶠᵒᵒᶫ ʷᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃᶰʸᵗʰᶦᶰᵍ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃˢ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ⋅**

This site requires Javascript to work, please enable Javascript in your browser or use a browser with Javascript support

Sure.

also the yemen leaks were 2 years old stuff published by others way before wikileaks